I'm bored so... I'm gonna put a new favorite character of mine here with a sort of long description... O-O Enoy. Or don't.. Your choice. O-O
( These are characters for Fantasy Camp RPs)
Personality: Quiet, kind, smart, strong, non-dependent on other people, doesn't tend to get close to people.
- 5'0 Tall (shorter than most of her friends)
- Has pale skin and freckles around her nose
- Has light blue and gray colored eyes
- Has very short, blonde, pixie cut hair
- Her usual outfit is a black hoodie with the batman symbol, black ripped jeans, black military boots, and a black baseball cap. Occasionally she pairs it with a black backpack that has a bunch of different stamps on it. The stamps: Three differently designed batman stamps, one rainbow stamp, a donut stamp, a pizza stamp, a stamp with her name in bold font, a minion and a rainbow heart. (xD The same stamps I'm getting for my backpack)
Siblings: None, she's an only child.
Family History (backstory): She loved her 'parents' and they were always so. They were always working, and one day, she was kind and caring for her. But, she was never allowed outside. She never understood, until one day, she was taken from the house. Turns out, she wasn't their child and she was kidnapped from her real parents when she was young. She was taken to a camp with other young children, trained to be assassians. Once they all turned eighteen they were allowed to do higher level missions, with higher risks. Aliyah was always the best at camp, and highest teir, until one day she left camp, wanting a life of her own. But, her bad habits of assassinating people for money or rewards, carried with her. She took out over ten people trying to find a far away place to live alone, only ending up in a camp full of people with special abilities. Which is where she learned she also had powers..
- The ability to become completely invisible on her command.
- Being able to alter time forwards or backwards 5 minutes at a time.
- Able to slow time.
- Lastly, the ability to teleport.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
"Don't let anyone treat you like a yellow starburst. You are a pink starburst!"
Heyo! The name's, Sami, but my friends call me,
-Queen of Distractions
~ Otaku O-O, Artist, Writer, and professional weird-oh! ~