Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

The Underworld is ruled by the Source of All Evil but is also split into different factions. Demons, Warlocks, Grimlocks, Furies, Harpies, Vampires, and Darklighters.The Source is dying but the one person who can take on the role isn't around.In fact unlike the others she wasn't raised in the Underworld.With the leaders of the factions wanting the power for themselves they have sent bounty hunters to the mortal world to kill this so called heir.If the heir doesn't take her throne as the new source the factions will start a war and destroy everything until one of them take over.Trying to avoid war can the kids find the heir in time or will a new source take over?

Spots:

Daughter of the source-taken by me

Son of a demon-Lily?

Daughter of a demon

Son of a darklighter/demon hybrid-taken by me

Daughter of a Fury-taken by lily

Son of a Harpy

Here are the powers:(I already tried to limit some of the powers do not ask me again)

Source:

Banishing

Conjuration
Electrokinesis
Energy Balls
Fireballs        
Incineration            
Portal Creation
Pyrokinesis
Shapeshifting
Apportation
Summoning
Suggestion
Super Strength
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Transformation
Sensing
Spell Casting

Demon:(Upper Level Demons)

Shimmering

Energy Ball

Fire Ball

Darklighter:

Black Orbing
Apportation
Touch of Death
Sensing
Voice Manipulation

Harpy:

Laser Bolts
Smoking
Super Strength

Fury:

Smoking
Power Granting (only to witches)
Super Strength
Smoke Secretion
Audible Inundation

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Spot:Daughter of the Source

Crush:Son of a Demon

Other:she grew up in orphanages and foster homes and has always been drawn to causing trouble she's the most rebellious person you could ever meet best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress she doesn't know about her powers yet

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Spot:Son of a Darklighter/Demon(only hybrid)

Crush:Daughter of a Fury

Other:best stealth navigator/tracker/hunter more in povs

Rules:

1)the demons are not related unless you want them to be(please ask the other person first)

2)no hybrids as Grim is the only hybrid

3)no being related to the head of your faction 

4)have fun

5)be nice

6)watch your back for the charmed ones(piper,phoebe,paige,prue(dead)) or they will vanquish you 

7)your powers are listed above(ex. if you're a demon your powers are under demon ect.) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

What's smoking?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

teleportation through smoke a fury's/harpy's way of teleporting

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save demon

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Do they have to look a certain way? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cutewolf230

Isn't that kind of unfair that you have 18 powers and the others only have 3-5 powers? 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no also I tried to narrow them down already luana plus she's the child of the source of all evil 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Juliette. 

Looks: Juliette has short, thick, soft red beach waves(a dark copper shade, just past her jawline.) Her upturned eyes are a striking steel grey, and framed by long thick lashes. She has a milky white complexion, with smooth skin(other then scars from fights.) LIght freckles across her nose and on her shoulders, she has a slim build, but is toned/athletic, she is about 5'1. Juliette is quite beautiful, but doesn't do well when people point it out. 

Personality: Juliette is incredibly independent,stubborn, and focused(when she starts something she always finishes it.) She has very strong will power, and refuses to be controlled by anyone or anything. She is extremely intelligent and thinks strategically , often having a plan of some sort to get her/the others out of pretty much anything. Removed, seemingly cold, Juliette doesn't get close to people easily, because it seems to her like everyone she really cares about dies. When she does get close to people she is extremely over protective of them and will do basically anything to keep them safe. She doesn't do well with figures of authority. She is extremely passionate despite what she would have everyone believe, and when she's annoyed enough she will erupt into a volcano of fury. She's jokingly flirtatious, and can be charming. Mildly manipulative. She seems to have a death wish and is always rushing headfirst into the most dangerous situations she can find. Always refuses help, the only person (other than her parents) she really ever listens to is Grim(and even then she does what she wants.) People know her, but they don't really know her. They know the cocky/charming/flirtatious side of her she wants them to see. The queen of sarcasm. She tends to lose the human-ish part of her and go full fury/vengance obsessed/punished of crimes when she sees bad people or even normal people doing bad things. 

Spot: Daughter of a Fury. 

Crush: Grim. 

Other: Not great at controlling the whole Fury thing. She ends up driving lots of people crazy/killing them without really remembering it. 

I'll post Josh the demon tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Can there be a kid of darklighter? There's a hybrid, but not just a darklighter. If so, can I have that spot? If not, please just save the daughter of a demon. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Sure I'll add another darklighter

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs will start when I get  home as will the college one 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat in school bored out of my mind.I started drawing in my notebook ignoring everyone when the blinds suddenly caught fire out of nowhere.We were all forced out of the school.What just happened?I started drawing again when my notebook caught fire.I dropped it and backed away.It was my fault.I had caused the fire.I ran off and headed for an alley to hide in.How was this even possible?

Grim

We all stood by as the Source paced back and forth."She must be found"he said"If not there will be war to find the new Source and that could destroy everything.Good and Evil.Only my daughter can stop that war as she is the rightful heir.""Don't count on it"I replied"I overheard talking.The leaders of each faction have sent out demonic bounty hunters on her.Luckily no one knows what she looks like but also a misfortune for we don't either.""And the Charmed Ones might vanquish her if they find out who she is or they'll try to turn her against us"Juliette added."Find her before they do"he snapped sending us to the mortal world.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Christina "Chris" "Christie" Jackie Repaer "Reap"

Looks: She has choppy, straight, bleach-bone-blond hair with light golden highlights and darker oily-black lowlights that goes in a V to the middle of her back and dark oil-black eyes. She has pale/fair skin and looks beautiful in a haunting sort-of way.

Personality: She is very dark. Even for her family. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, it's to her family or to yell at the souls. She is a huge smart-aleck and will make super sassy and sarcastic comments. She has a dry sense of humor.

Spot: Daughter of a Darklighter

Crush: *shrugs* She's free, but I don't think so. 

Other: Has been to the mortal world twice and neither time was pleasant. Wants to find the Source's daughter and get outta there ASAP. Considers Grim her younger (half) brother and is a little protective of him.

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I jerk back, falling against a wall behind me.

"Not used to teleporting?"

"I prefer to do it on my own."

"So." Christina, Josh, and Grim and I look around.

"How do we find her?"

"We could start there." I point at a newspaper. A school room mysteriously caught fire. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

What had I done?How did I even do it?I suddenly disappeared and reappeared in another location.Three women were staring at me and looked like they were going to try and attack or something."Wait...please"I begged"Something is wrong with me.""Yeah you're a demon"one of them said."What no"I replied confused"Just fix me.""Well we could bind her powers"a younger one said."She's a demon.We should be vanquishing her"the youngest of them said."She's scared and if we can help her instead of killing her then we've got one less demon to worry about and she can just live a normal life"the oldest replied."She's got a point"the middle one said."What exactly are you guys talking about"I asked."Well if we bind your powers you won't really have access to them and you'll be more normal without all the random teleportation or setting things on fire"the middle one explained.That was slightly tempting and currently my only option. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Christina's POV:

I held up a hand and tilted my head, sensing... something. Or, rather hearing something. "What do you hear?" my half-brother, Grim, asked. I cleared my throat and started mimicking the voices I heard. "'-and if we can help her instead of killing her then we've got one less demon to worry about and she can just live a normal life.' 'She's got a point.' 'What exactly are you guys talking about?' 'Well if we bind your powers you won't really have access to them and you'll be more normal and without all the random teleportation or setting things on fire.'" I mimicked. "Demon?" Juliette questions. "Teleportation? Fire starting?" Grim mulls over. I raise an eyebrow. "Well, even if she isn't the one we're looking for, it would probably be fruitful to go check it out. See if she's an escaped demon or something," I inform them. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I paced back and forth when an energy ball went flying across their living room."I'm so sorry"I replied."Leo"the oldest yelled and a man orbed out of nowhere."What is going on"he asked looking at the scorch mark."Just someone needing a little help"she said."We think she's a demon"the middle one said."Then why is she still here"he asked."Because she's scared and if we bind her powers we won't need to"the oldest said."I'm not sure the elders would like that"he said."She's just a kid"the middle one said."I don't know with the powers she has she could be an upper level demon"he said.Suddenly out of nowhere another person showed up and shot an energy ball at me.The oldest of the three sisters then blew him up."That's cool"I said."Why are demons after you"Leo said.I shrugged."Piper maybe we should look into this more"the youngest said."Paige we are not killing a kid"the oldest replied.Ok so I got two names of the three witches."Just bind them"I said"It'd be safer.""No if people are after you it'd make you a bigger target"Leo said"You'd be vulnerable.I'm gonna check with the elders."He disappeared and the girls went to the attic to search the book for anything that could help.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

"Where did you hear them Chris? We should.... we need..."

I see a man heading towards a store, a hand on the gun in his pocket. A theif. Possibly a murderer.

My vision starts to gray.

"I'll be back in a second..."

I start walking in his direction. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I grab Juliette."Not the time"I said"If we don't find her then the Underworld will be at war possibly destroying good and evil.""Fine"she said as we all started walking the streets."Anything"I asked Chris seeing if she could sense her near."Not yet"she replied.We turned onto another street and stopped as we had been walking for a while."We are never going to find her"Josh said"We don't even know what she looks like.""The Source said she's about our age.Or should be"I said"As for the other thing will be a lot harder."

Malia

I joined the sisters in the attic."Anything"I asked."So far nothing"Piper said"We'll keep looking for the spell.""Maybe it's further back in the book"Phoebe said."Or in the center"Paige said.I started pacing back and forth when lightening shot through my hand and through the attic window."You can do that?I didn't know you could do that?She can do that"Phoebe asked.They started flipping through the book but stopped."Leo"Piper called and he appeared."We can't find anything on her powers because the only other evil with her powers is the Source"she said."The Source"I asked."Basically the King of the Underworld"Leo said concerned"That makes you his heir.""What did the elders say"Paige asked."They didn't because they didn't know this"he replied"They're going to force you to vanquish her after I tell them.""Bad idea"a girl said appearing out of nowhere with three other people."Who are you"Piper asked."We were sent by the Source to find his daughter.He's dying and if she doesn't take the throne there will be a war.We don't have long because each faction sent a bounty hunter on her because they want to take over.This war could destroy all of us not just the Underworld"a dark boy said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus