amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Good Job Rad!

Amber:

Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh!

I groan, "No."

Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh!

Bang!

I just hit the alarm Clock which turned off the alarm, but I scared the boys awake.

"Oops. Sorry guys. Now, what was the alarm- Oh, right!"

I grab my computer and their computers. I get an email saying that I have an assignment. I sigh and go to my usual website that does my homework for me. The homework doesn't help. I have to make room in my brain to learn things I'll never use. I send them my assignment and get back to the Hair Co. website. I download all the security footage, including the newer stuff. We need to know everything. I make sure that they can't track where it's been downloaded too. I turned off the Location thing ages ago. I don't trust that thing. I only use it when I need a map. 

I tell the boys, "I have everything on the computer. Every little bit of evidence to show that what these guys do is illigal. If only we could go to the police about it. They'd arrest us for obtaining this information illigally."

I hear Mum knock on the Door. I flip my hair and ask in a Brittish accent, "Who is it Dahling?"

Mum says, "Amber, I know that's you."

I then say in a country accent, "Of course it is! If it wasn't, It'd be Pinkie Pie doing who knows what!"

I then do Pinkie Pie, "I know! Isn't this exciting? Who's excited? I'm nervouscited!"

My family still thinks I'm crazy when I do Pinkie Pie.

Mum opens the door. "Very funny. It's time for breakfast. Come on down."

I reply, "I'll be down in a sec!"

I pack my computer into my bag. I come downstairs and grab some eggs and corn. I am almost willing to go outside and put in car tires. But then I'd just look stupid and Mum and Grandma would find out. I do my usual crazy morning breakfast routine which looks like a dance. I start humming Shake Things Up. When I'm done I've made eggs for both my brothers and Myself. I even packed actual food for lunch instead of Meatloaf.

I quickly eat and say to my brothers, "I'll wait outside. I wanna race you guys today."

I'm not going to go so fast that everyone freaks out, just fast enough for me to beat both boys. I may be the oldest, but they keep beating me. I walk outside and sing Shake Things Up while waiting for my brothers.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Is it Tina? The Adventures of Tina the Squirrel?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(29) Nickname: Rad - 8389

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

You really wanna see more Tina, Don't you?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Yeah, she's awesome! 

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Well, if Rad comes with Amber to the woods, he'll see her!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV 

We ate breakfast, good breakfast by the way. Got dressed and ready and met Amber outside of the house.

"Ready, set.." and Amber got the jump on Collin and me by staring on the word set.

Grumbling about a head start I started after Collin and Amber. Speaking of Amber I couldn't stop thinking about the little squirrel Tina, and how nice it would be to have such an adorable animal hanging around.

'I wonder what Tina the Squirrel is up to?' I thought. 'Boy or rather Girl, would that be a terrific story, a story about Tina the Squirrel maybe somebody should write a children's book or book series based around Tina the Squirrel?' I thought before shaking my head.

"I want some peanuts!" I said as we approached the School, both Amber and Collin who beat me to the School by the way looked confused by my remark to which I just shrugged my shoulders.

Ooc: so what do you think?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I cheated? Oh well. Pretty good anyway!

Amber:

Collin, Rad, and I get into our starting positions.

"Ready, Set..."

I run before I say go. I probably shouldn't have done that. I reach the school 5 minutes before the Collin, and 7 minutes before Rad.

When Rad reaches the school, he says, "I want some peanuts!"

I stare at him and wonder why. I ask, "Why?"

Rad shrugs, then I think about my animal friends. I see John. I wave to him. He waves back and walks to us.

"What has been happening, Amber? Why were you in the woods?"

I answer, "That's a little hard to explain, and it'd be so much easier to explain on our way home, when no one is around. I don't even want Mum to know."

He nods and we all enter school.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bianca? I think it's your turn.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Collin's Pov

My siblings are weird, annoying. But they're definitely cool. Peanuts was just a random thing to say that has a "secret" meaning. I really want to meet Tina the Squirrel. 

"Dude," Avery said and caught up with me. 

"Yeah?" I asked absent-mindedly.

"What happened to Amber?" She asked me.

"What?" I asked a bit too loudly. Does she know?

"I swear I saw Amber running super fast, like Flash Speed, by my house yesterday." She said, suspicious.

"Um," I said, making a conscious effort to not stammer. "I'm pretty sure that wasn't her cuz she was binge watching TV shows all weekend."

Avery raised an eyebrow. "Hm, I'll be keeping an eye on the three of you." She did the gesture of pointing two fingers to her eyes then pointed them to me.

"Anyways bye, gotta go to first class." Avery said, skpping away, leaving me dumbfounded.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I am a person living in this world.

"She's just a friend"- Adrien Agreste

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV 

Oh another harsh, soul crushing day at School. I knew the hardships that would come to face me, I knew that I like my siblings would face trials never before faced by student in history. 

"So who can answer this question class?" The teacher asked after writing a question about the American Revolution on the chalk board. I couldn't remember her name for some reason.

I raised my hand since it was a simple enough question and I knew it. The teacher saw my hand up and chose to pick the boy next to me instead, I couldn't remember his name either.

You see I don't know the names of my classmates, I haven't interacted with them or the teacher really enough to take an interest in them.

You'd think 'Rad it's important to k ow how to interact with people by interacting and being on friendly terms with your classmates.' That's what your thinking right? Am I right? 

Well I tried, I would study what we were assigned and i would contribute to group discussions about books, like 'King of the Flies' (Good book by the way) but they would immediately shoot my points down. Or the usual ignore what I had to say entirely. It got to the point were I was simply sitting near three people not talking to them while they dictated what the whole 'group would write since the 'group came to the conclusion together.

So you could say I had a Great time, I could sit by myself doing the reading, taking notes and classwork and they just kinda ignored me. As if I wasn't there at all. 

Ooc: what do you think? I was going for bright and cheery.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

New post coming and it is bright and cheery. 

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wow! Nice!

Amber:

I'm in my English class. Shakespearean literature. I'm called to recite some shakespeare I decide to liven things up a bit. I quote Hamlet's Soliloquy in Klingon. My entire class starts snickering.

Miss Bertoli says, "I admit, that was funny, but can you do it in english?"

I sigh and quote the Soliloquy. Class ends and I sing, "Wake up in the mornin'
And I pull the covers over my head
I gotta get it movin'
But I'd rather stay here instead
My hair's a disaster,
don't know what to do
But I need to move faster
to make it through
This crazy morning has got me confused
Everywhere that I go
Everything that I do
I can't shake these Monday blues
'Cause some days, I can't find the way
Out of this haze, hope I'll be okay
Just can't seem to get it right
A cloud is hanging over me
I wish it was the weekend
'Cause you know that's
where I'd rather be
I wonder what things won't go my way
Or if I'll ever make it through the day
I hope this feeling won't lead me astray
Everywhere that I go
Everything that I do
I can't shake these Monday blues
'Cause some days, I can't find the way
Out of this haze, hope I'll be okay
Just when I feel like it
might come crashing down
I can count on my friends to
help me turn my mood around!
Everywhere that I go
With everything that I do
I'll say goodbye to the Monday blues
'Cause I've got my friends with me
And the sunshine is all I see
Everywhere that I go
With everything that I do
The world feels so fresh and new
'Cause I've got my friends with me
And those blues are ancient history!"

I see Chloe and listen.

"Where is that brat? She's gotta be here. She's gotta get my fist in her face."

I sneak up on her and say, "But there's a no fighting rule. You're gonna get suspended even more if you fight me. Seeya, doofus."

I walk away and giggle. John asks, "Amber, did you just stand up to Chloe?"

I nod, "Yep! I have never felt so good. Except..."

I stop talking because I can't tell him where I was while here, where people can listen and gossip.

John asks, "Except what?"

I reply, "I can't tell you here. The walls have ears."

He nods and we walk to the next class.

*After School*

I walk home with my brothers and John. 

I say to John, "You have to promise never to tell anyone why I was really gone. If you do, all my family, including me, will be in danger. even you will be in danger. Okay?"

John nods and does the Pinkie Promise.

I whisper, "My grandfather's Bigfoot."

John looks at me like "Are you serious?"

I stare at him with my, "I'm so serious!" face.

John nods and asks, "How is that possible? are you saying he's alive?"

I cover his mouth and whisper, "Yes. Both Dad and Grampa are alive. And, if a company called Hair Co. comes knocking at your door, about us, tell them you know nothing. absolutely nothing."

John nods and asks, "So, is that why I saw you running at Flash Speed?"

I chuckle, "Part of being me. There's more that not even I know."

John nods and asks, "You are going back, aren't you?"

I facepalm, "You are really smart. Anyone ever tell you that?"

He sighs, "Only my parents. But I don't think they count."

I laugh and say, "Seeya later!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV
Ignoring how I was ignored at School, because at least that means I'm not being bullied, actually bullied like Amber and Collin do every day it seems.

But I was surprised when I heard that Amber was telling John, telling him the big secret. Maybe four heads are better than Three?

"Amber let me have a look at those security tapes, I'll see if I can't enhance them." I said smiling "Maybe I can find something that we missed the first time around. "

2nd attempt

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV
Ignoring how I was ignored at School, because at least that means I'm not being bullied, actually bullied like Amber and Collin do every day it seems.

But I was surprised when I heard that Amber was telling John, telling him the big secret. Maybe four heads are better than Three?

"Amber let me have a look at those security tapes, I'll see if I can't enhance them." I said smiling "Maybe I can find something that we missed the first time around. "

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

That's not too bad.

Amber:

Rad tells me, "Amber, let me have a look at those security tapes, I'll see if I can't enhance them. Maybe I can find something that we missed the first time around."

I nod and give him the tapes. We walk home and he asks, "Why'd you tell John about the secret?"

I answer, "He's the smartest kid I know that isn't my family. And he'll be able to cover for us much easier if he knows exactly why. I trust him. He's one of the few people that you can trust. And, Rad, You wanna go to the woods with me this weekend?"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Giving Rad quite the choice

Rad POV 

"And, Rad, You wanna go to the woods with me this weekend?" Amber said as we were walking, I was holding the tapes and almost dropped them.

"W-w-What was That?" I asked trying to keep my voice steady and most likely failing 

Amber blinked and repeated herself "You wanna go to the woods with me this weekend?"

I started feeling this weirdly cold sensation running through me as I thought about the woods, i rubbed my shoulder with my free hand, being careful to not drop the tapes. "I" I started and after taking a breath that didn't help, "I need to go over these tapes." I said "But you should take Collin, I'm sure that Dad would want to see him."

Not wanting to hear the response to my cowardly answer, "I'm going ahead." And rushed into the house and to the safety of my computer.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Haha! Sorry, but that's funny! and I found a Dora the Explorer Movie! It is fanmade, but it's as funny as anything!

Amber:

Rad almost dropped the tapes.

"W-w-What was That?" he asks.

I blink out of surprise and repeat, "You wanna go to the woods with me this weekend?"

He hestitates, "I... I need to go over these tapes. But you should take Collin, I'm sure that Dad would want to see him."

I open my mouth to say something but he says, "I'm going ahead."

I sigh. I know he wants to meet Tina in person, he is being... a guy. I go to Collin.

I ask, "Collin, You wanna go to the woods with me this weekend? I promised the animals I'd bring one of my brothers, and Rad seems to have bailed."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Collin's Pov

"Hm, sure." I answered. Then I whispered to her. "We seriously need to be careful though, Avery was suspicious of you."

"Who's Avery?" Amber asked.

I reddened. "My friend."

"I see." Amber said, a snarky grin, but it melted. "What do you mean suspicious?"

"She thinks she saw you running at Flash speed." I said, my voice trailing off as I saw Avery perhaps spying on us by zooming in with her phone from the second level of the school. I knew she was practicing reading lips before.

"Well, you wouldn't want to be late for the new episode of Miraculous Ladybug!" I yelped, trying to avert the conversation.

"What?" Amber asked, confused. I turned my back around so Avery wouldn't see me talk. "She's spying on us. She told me she'll find the truth. Plus, she could kinda read lips."

"Ohhhh," Amber said. "Well," She said out loud. "You are not a true MLB fan cuz the new episode is not even out yet!" She left singing the theme song of the show.

I turned to the high school building to see Avery gone.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

True!

Amber:

"Hm, sure." Collin answers. I am happy! At least one of my brother's is coming. He then whispers, "We seriously need to be careful though, Avery was suspicious of you."

I ask, "Who's Avery?" 

His face reddens, "My friend."

Why would his face redden unless- Oh.

"I see." I smirk. Then I frown, "What do you mean suspicious?"

Collin answers, "She thinks she saw you running at Flash speed."

I nod in thought. I made sure I was wearing a disguise when I was running at that speed!

"Well, you wouldn't want to be late for the new episode of Miraculous Ladybug!" Collin yelps and surprises me.

I ask, "What?"

Collin turns and whipers, "She's spying on us. She told me she'll find the truth. Plus, she could kinda read lips."

I nod, "Ohhhh." I then say quite loud, "Well, you are not a true MLB fan cuz the new episode is not even out yet!"

I skip off singing the theme song. I go inside the house and run into our room. I grab my computer and go to the website that does my homework for me. The homework doesn't help me. I get a headache from the millions of piles my history teacher gives me. He doesn't like me.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Website that does your homework for you?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

There are many sites that do your homework for you!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Unimportant thread please, I need to ask some questions.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next? Bianca? Rad?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump! Bianca?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

In stopping by to drop off a POV! Then won't be back on until Friday.
Rad POV
I looked through the tapes trying to find anything that would justify me not going to the woods that would make me seem afraid.
"Hmm...." I said under my breath looking through the video feed. "Doesn't this person and this one look familiar?" I said freezing the images and printing out still frames.
I pulled up a directory of the School Teachers, "yep." I said after comparing the four images to the ones on the School Website, "these are a match for the Principal, two teachers and is that a janitor?"

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Cool! Bianca? I think it's your turn.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I shall go again, simply because I am the bored one out of Rad and Razor. -Razor

Rad POV
"I better show Amber and Collin these photos." I said to the picture of a red squirrel that I printed out after hacking into Ambers phone and grabbing this photo off of the memory card.
"Right Tina?" I said to the small furry creature that I want as my pet someday.
I put the photo down under the keyboard and after grabbing the photos of the School personnel walk to Ambers room and knock, "Hey big sis if you're done with your cheatsites, I mean done doing your homework on your own." I said shuffling through the photos, "I have something I think you should see."

Ooc:hopefully this was s good POV

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Pretty good.

Amber:

"Hey big sis if you're done with your cheatsites- I mean done doing your homework on your own." Rad says shuffling through some photos, "I have something I think you should see."

I raise my eyebrow. He's gone into my computer and phone. I look at the pictures. That's the people from school! My eye twitches. I have so many thoughts in my head right now. Mainly ones that say the school's going down.

"Too bad we can't take this to the Police. We'd get arrested immediately." I whisper

I walk into our room and put the pics under my pillow.

I whisper, "One day, Dad, you and Grampa will be safe."

"Safe from what?"

I turn to see Mum.

I answer, "The people who made them run. Obviously."

Mum sighs, "I should probably tell you and your brothers why they ran."

I already know, but I say, "Why not? Then we can go to the bad guys door and kick their butts."

Mum giggles, "It's not that simple, Amber. They have guns."

I smirk, "I can disarm anything. Even hunters. I guarantee it."

Mum sighs, "You are too stubborn and proud for your own good, Amber."

I whine, "But I know Karate! I took online courses."

Mum says, "I'll explain everything tomorrow, after school."

I nod, "Bring popcorn. I can't stay awake without something to chow down into."

Mum giggles and walks out.

Okay, I may have pushed Submit before I was done, but here! Bianca, your turn.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV
With Amber having recognized the people in the photos. I do the only thing a rational person would do in that situation, a job well done.
"I deserve this" I say grabbing a blue ice pop out of the freezer.
Grandma walks into the kitchen to do something or other. "You're gonna ruin your appetite." She says in a scolding, but teasing manner. "Did you finish your homework?"
"Yes Grandma" I say in response, I put the ice pop back in the freezer. "I'm going back to my room now." I add heading up to my room. 'I can never talk back to Grandma.' I think 'maybe that's a reason that I don't want to go to the woods?'
I walk into my room and sit in front of my computer, "now time to get down to business."

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonbook402

Ay sorry I didn't go on for a while, will post later when I'm back at my house

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

dragonbook402

Collin's Pov

I was using my computer when a message popped up.

Hey, you there? Avery sent me.

Yea? I answered. 

I saw the newspaper a few days ago...

My heartbeat quickened. What about it?

The person in the cover eerily looks like Amber.

I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Avery to use fancy words. Yeah, I thought so too. But she was here all weekend.

Hm ok... Then she sent me the glaring emoji. Gtg.

~~~~

Avery has been avoiding me for some time now. I don't know why. She's been riding home with her father ever since that conversation. Her father--no offense-- looks ridiculous. His hair is too upright and shiny white. It doesn't fit this era of style.

Then, when I crashed into a wall while holding alphabet soup, that's when it hit me.

"Heyyyyy!" Amber groaned. "That's a waste of soup."

Rad was just in a howl of laughters.

"Guys," I rubbed my head. "I think I found out something about HairCo...."

They immediately stopped.

"What is it?" Amber asked.

"My friend, Avery...."

"Uhuh what about?" Rad grinned and raised a brow.

"No don't think that." I said flushing. "I remember that in pre-school, there was bring your dad to class day."

Amber's eyes widened. "Go on...."

"She and I were the only ones who didn't bring her dad. I just suddenly remembered. She said: "my daddy doesn't like to go out in public. He's busy with work. I asked her what's his job. She mentioned something about Haircook. I think she meant HairCo...."

I looked at Rad. "Dude, search up Wallace Eastman Jr. That's her father's name."

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

dragonbook402

Bump

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

THere's something wrong! I can't see your posts!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Now I can see! Okay, here's my POV.

Amber:

I frown in thought while eating. Still waiting for the weekend. This time, I'm bringing a computer and a small internet thingy. Suddenly, Collin smashes into a wall while he's holding his alphabet soup.

I groan, "Heyyyyy! That's a waste of soup." 

It tastes and awful lot better than meatloaf. Rad just laughs. I giggle a little too. 

"Guys," Collin says, "I think I found out something about HairCo...."

We both stop and listen. Mum and Grandma don't listen to our conversations. we confuse them so much they gave up ages ago.

"What is it?" I ask.

"My friend, Avery...." Collin says. Of course it's her.

"Uhuh what about?" Rad grin and raises a brow.

"No don't think that." Collin starts flushing, "I remember that in pre-school, there was bring your dad to class day."

My eyes widen, "Go on...."

"She and I were the only ones who didn't bring her dad. I just suddenly remembered. She said: "my daddy doesn't like to go out in public. He's busy with work. I asked her what's his job. She mentioned something about Haircook. I think she meant HairCo...."

Collin looks at Rad. "Dude, search up Wallace Eastman Jr. That's her father's name."

I think. I can't do anything, so I grab my computer and buy a Rainbow Dash outfit. I'll look stunning in that! Just need to change my hair and I'll look just like her.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Collin's Pov

School next day was dreary. I practically had no more friends. All I did was guess that Avery told my last name to her father, and he told her to stay away from me. Probably he has access to the school cameras.

I didn't mean to look weird, but I was keeping on looking at her. She was tapping her hands in a piano like motion in science class.

Yeah, I know she's a piano prodigy, but I noticed something a bit off. She was more of sketching dots and dashes with her fingertips. That's when I understood. Morse. We did that in camp.

Sorry, She tapped. That's why I was suspicious. All my grandpa ever wanted was to capture your grandfather. I know you are a descendant of Bigfoot. It's alright, I'm not in their side. 

She stopped tapping. I realized she was basically betraying her family. When classes ended, she slipped a note in my book without me noticing. She brushed passed by and winked at me. My heartbeat quickened (not because she winked. Duh.) as I opened the paper. It was a passcode. 11, 9, 2, 23, 8.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

dragonbook402

bump

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Coulda sworn I sent a POV. Musn't have gone through. Here's a different one

Amber:

School's kinda weird today. While sitting in Geography and colouring in the maps. That's all Geography is. Colouring in. Someone taps me. I turn and see my deskmate. Her name's Amy.

"You alright, Lassie?" she asks.

I answer, "Yeah, Pond."

She rolls her eyes. Her last name isn't Pond, but she reminds me of Amy Pond from Doctor Who. Scottish, great at complaining, and very stubborn.

"Would you stop calling me Pond?"

I giggle. the teacher shushes us. I roll my eyes and finish the map. Chloropleth. Sounds like you have a lisp when you say Chloropleth. 

"Say that 10 times fast."

I fold my map into a plane and send it flying to the teacher.

"Thank you Amber, but I'd prefer it if you handed it in like a normal child."

I ask, "Where's the fun in that? If you want to crush children's self essteem, just say so. besides, I hate being normal. Normal is overrated."

The kids hide under the desks. fear of the teacher.

"You're asking for a bruising, missy."

I ask, "Are you abusing my human rights?"

the teacher says, "You're gonna get yourself trapped one day."

I put on my Metro Man accent, "You can't trap justice. It's an idea, a belief!"

He sighs, "Kid, even the most heartfelt belief can be corroded over time."

I smirk, "Justice is a non-corrosive metal. And you can try to melt it with the heat of Ravange."

The kids start giggling.

He sighs, "It's revenge, and it's best served cold. Everyone knows that."

I smirk, "But it can be easily reheated, in the microwave of evil!"

The teacher asks "What?" When a boy smirks, "Well I think your warranty's about to expire!"

I turn to the boy and say, "Maybe I got an extended warranty!"

He shoots back "Warranties are Invalid if you don't use the product for it's intended purpose!"

Amy sighs, "Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Can I go home now?"

The entire class bursts out laughing.

"Amber, Amy, Bernard, Principal's office now!"

I giggle "Why? So we can get suspended and not learn anything? Wait, we learn more when not in school than when in it!"

The class goes quiet. 

I say, "Ever heard the song "Don't stay in school"? Pretty good, and perfect to show how useless school is."

"NOW!"

I roll my eyes. On the way to the principals office, I play the song "Don't stay in school" at full volume.

Okay, hopefully this goes through.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

1 , , 3 ,