Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

That's one strong squirrel to have picked you up and carried you off of the road. That and a fast squirrel too, must be super squirrel! I wonder where it got it's powers from.

Oh and good POV!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

aka WrestlingReading2

(29) Nickname: Rad - 8389

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

It wasn't a squirrel that picked me up off the road. It was Dad.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I thought it might be that squirrel you were chasing.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Rad, his name's Collin btw, or Connor is someone else...

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I am a person living in this world.

"She's just a friend"- Adrien Agreste

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

The squirrel is a tiny creature that can sit on your hand. I'm gonna do another one. I didn't do this on the other one so that I didn't have to type much more.

Amber:

I wake up and see 2 humanoid shapes over top of me. Then I see one of them looks like an ape. 

I yell, "Shiitake mushrooms!" and jump out a window. Literally. But I feel a hand grab me and I look down. I'm up in a tree. I scream and get pulled into the treehouse.

I ask, "Who are you?"

The ape one says, "It's kinda hard to break this to you, Amber, but I'm your Grandfather and this is your Dad."

I stare, then recall the pictures we have at home.

I ask, "So, my Grandpa's an ape?"

Dad laughs, "Nope. Bigfoot."

I ask, "Bigfoot? As in the monster that everyone says lives in the himilayas, and is white?"

Grampa laughs, "That's just TV shows."

I look at a picture of me hanging up in the treehouse. I had a pimple on my nose that day.

"I hate that photo."

There are so many other pictures, then I notice one with my siblings, Grandma, Mum, Dad, and Grampa. Only Grampa looks like a normal human.

I ask, "That's you?"

He chuckles, "Yep. You, your siblings, Mum, Dad, and I."

I stroke my hand through my hair. "My Grampa is Bigfoot?"

Grampa answers, "Yep."

I ask, "Can my life get any wierder? "Hey, kids! Your Grampa's famous! But not movie director famous, more like mythical creature that hides in the forest!""

Dad laughs, "She's taking this better than I did when I found out you were Bigfoot."

I ask, "Seriously? Everyone says Bigfoot is a monster. I see why you ran."

Grampa says, "We didn't leave because we are Bigfoots-"

I interupt, "Both of you are Bigfoots? Dad looks like you're average human!"

Grampa continues, "We left because we were being hunted."

I ask, "Hunted?"

Grampa sighs, "You ever heard of Hair co.?"

I think for a moment, then reply, "Yeah. It was destroyed quite a few years before I was born, then it started being rebuilt after I was born."

Dad says, "They wanted to make us lab rats. We left to protect you, your siblings, your mother, and Grandma. We didn't tell you for your own safety."

I ask, "What do you mean a lab rat?"

Grampa goes to answer, but he asks, "Does your Mum know you're here?"

I answer, "Of course not. The boys are covering for me."

Dad asks, "How'd you find us?"

I answer, "The boys and I found your letters."

Grampa sighs, "You took a big risk coming here."

I smirk, "It's not that big a deal. But, what about the boys and I? Are we gonna be Bigfoots too?"

Grampa replies, "I doubt it. You're 16 already and not showing any symptoms."

I grab the letters the boys wrote out of my backpack and give it to them. Their eyes widen in shock.

I ask, "You sure we aren't showing any symptoms?"

Dad asks, "Are you the only one that has the feet expanding?"

I answer, "Seems like it."

I then say, "I'm gonna be a Bigfoot?"

Grampa smiles, "It's not so bad."

I ask, "Not so bad? How is this not so bad? Now my brothers and I are going to have to hide in the forest like you!"

Dad asks, "What else do you have? You've got the feet, the hair, what about your ears? When you're adrenaline's up, does your hearing change?"

I answer, "Yep. That's all of us. Get's super loud."

Grampa asks, "Have you shaved anything?"

I ask, "What? I may be 16, but my legs aren't hairy and getting waxed to be velvet smooth like girls usually like it. I don't shave anything!"

Dad smirks, "You seem just like me at the moment. All the good stuff, none of the fur."

I ask, "How is this good stuff, may I ask?"

Grampa smirks, "There's a lot of good things about being a Bigfoot, Amber. You are standing on that leg."

I look at my leg, then I have a flashback.

A truck comes about to run over me. I see dad pick me up and run super fast. I see the trees above moving at incredible speed. Then I'm being pulled up a tree. I see Grampa pulling the bear trap off my leg. Suddenly my leg glows blue and floats.

I stare at Dad and Grampa.

"You... How in the entire world did you fix my leg?"

Grampa smirks, "The healing touch, fast growing hair, big feet. It all goes with the territory."

I gasp, "Shiitake Mushrooms. I need to tell my siblings to tell Mum the truth."

Dad says, "That's probably a good idea. But make sure they know to tell her you're safe with me."

I then grab my phone and text the boys "Tiny problem, and I think you might need to tell Mum the truth after all. Tell her I know what Grampa and Dad are. I'm safe. You aren't gonna believe what they are."

I send the text and say, "I've just told the boys to tell Mum the truth."

Grampa smirks, "We gotta find out what else you can do, Amber."

He grabs a strange bike handle like thing and says, "Hang on to this."

Dad adds, "Tight!"

I shrug and do as I'm told. Grampa grabs onto the outer part and suddenly the floor disappears and I'm screaming for dear life! But at the same time, I'm laughing! I'm on a scary zipline! Suddenly the zipline dissapears and I am on a piece of wood riding it like a surfboard. I'm laughing and screaming at the same time! A super low tunnel comes up and Grampa grabs me and we lie down on the wood like it's a bed. Then the wood get's caught and we are shot forward. Grampa catches me and we turn into a human/bigfoot ball. We stop and I fall on the ground. Suddenly my feet grow out my shoes again and I hear a high pitched squealing noise.

I ask, "What's going on? It hurts!"

Dad appears next to me and I say, "That was fun, but now I'm in pain!"

Dad says, "Relax. It's the adrenaline. Take a deep breath..."

I do as he says and then I can hear a woodpecker in the woods, but I then see it in my mind's eye.

I gasp, "Woah! Woodpecker!"

Grampa laughs, "Focus over that way." pointing to my right.

I do it and hear a geyser.

I gasp, "A geyser! I can see it in my mind's eye! Incredible! Like Echolocation! Really cool!"

Dad laughs. Grampa says, "Ditch the shoes, kiddo."

I shrug and pull off my shoes. my feet feel a bit better, but the floor is kinda cold.

Dad smirks, "Try to keep up!" and runs off.

I gasp at the speed but run after him at the same speed. This is great!

I yell, "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiba!"

Grampa yells, "Feel's good, Doesn't it?"

I yell, "Duh!"

We all have a good run through the woods when I run backwards and hit a tree branch.

Dad says, "We should've warned you. You gotta avoid hitting the trees."

I smirk, "You have an advantage! You know the woods! Ow. I think I'm done with running lessons for the day."

Grampa smirks, "There's one more thing."

I ask, "Let me guess. It involves having high adrenaline?"

Dad laughs, "Nope. We can talk to animals."

I ask, "Like Fluttershy?"

Dad and Grampa ask, "Who?"

I sigh, "My Little Pony."

They still don't understand, so I just say, "A TV show."

Dad shrugs and yells, "Hey, Stevey!"

A bird comes near and chirps.

Dad and Grampa giggle.

I say, "Sorry. Only hearing chirps."

Dad says, "Try to slow things down."

I shrug and do as he says. Then I understand the bird.

"It's nice to meet you Amber! You're Dad and Grampa are always talking about you and your siblings."

I gasp, "Oh, My, Goodness! I can understand animals!"

Dad and Grampa giggle.

I roll my eyes, "I'm sure you reacted the same way when you found out."

Stevey, the bird, smirks, "Your father, Adam, did."

I smirk, "Thanks."

Suddenly some raccoons come out.

"Hello, Amber! Nice to finally meet you. You look much better in real life than your pictures." 

"Yeah!"

I laugh, "That's because pictures don't capture the true beauty. There's always the wrong amount of light."

One male raccoon scoffs, "You always like this?"

Dad says, "That's Trapper. No one listens to him."

Trapper growls. I smile, "Don't worry 'bout it. I'm sure that we'll be having a family reunion soon."

Suddenly I hear a growling and hop in a Kung Fu stance. I then see a bear.

"I'm screwed."

The bear roars and I almost fall over, but Grampa steps in front and roars back, then they look like their gonna punch when-

"A secret handshake?! Is every animal in these woods one of your friends?"

Dad and Grampa laugh, "Yep."

Dad introduces the bear to me, "This is Wilbur. He's just a big teddy bear."

Wilbur growls, "I am not!"

I say, "Wouldn't wanna sleep with that teddy. Wilbur's got teeth and claws. Teddy bears don't."

Everyone laughs. Even Wilbur.

Grampa smiles, "This is Amber."

I walk forward and shake hands with Wilbur.

Suddenly a hyper active squirrel comes up and yells, "Over the hills!"

Suddenly she comes up to me then says, "Hello."

She continues to Dad and Grampa and yells, "Three of them!"

Dad says, "Breathe."

The squirrel says, "I don't got time to breath! There are three rednecks with guns!"

"Woo Hoo! Hunters!"

I smile, "Now this should be GOOOOOOOD!"

They smile and we leave to have fun with hunters.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

dragonbook402

Collin's Pov

Okay. So the first plan failed. Shoot. We should have asked Amber to leave some recordings of her voice. Think fast Collin. Think fast.

"Um," I mumbled. "She's not in the mood to talk right now. You know those girls in school really got her hard. I guess she just wants some alone time."

"Yeah, some alone time." Rad supported.

"Alright," Mom sighed, face concerned. "Tell me when she wants to talk." Mom left the room, relief filling our bodies.

"What now?" Rad asked me.

"Well, our promise was to cover up Amber's leaving. That doesn't guarantee we can keep that a secret for long...." I said grimly.

I think for the next cover up would be her going to a hangout with John or a sleepover in some girl's house. It's up to you

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV 

My phone vibrated letting me know I got a text message and judging from the beep and the expression on Collins face he got the same text message from Amber as me.

"But should we tell her the truth?" I asked looking Collin square in the eyes. "She's been lying to us our entire lives about Dad and Grandpa,  now I'm not going to be going out and throwing a party, but."

Collin shakes his head deciding to be the reasonable one. "We should tell her so then Mom isn't worried."

I shake my head "Call John and let him in on the whole we need a favour from him and then we'll tell Mom that Amber is with John." I smiled "But I'll let you be the deciding vote, what do you want us to do?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Nice! I'll do my next POV now.

Amber:

We hide behind the trees and see 3 hunters who are eating Mcdonald's food. It'll be nice to have some food like that. I listen to them and barely keep myself from laughing. These hunters are stupid! I notice the guns they have. Those guns wouldn't kill anything valuable enough. It would just make the animals mad. Especially a bear.

"We're smarter then dem animals!"

"So?"

"They deserve to die!"

Those hunters should go back to school. The squirrel, who I learned is called Tina, has replaced the bullet stuff with leaves. So much less deadly. Stevey taps the tree which is the signal for Wilbur to "Sneak" up on the hunters. He growls, but they just keep talking about stupid stuff. Those guys are gonna be killed some day. Wilbur steps on sticks and breaks them dileberatly, but they still can't hear him. I can't believe this. Wilbur then roars at them and they finally turn and grab their guns in panic. Like that's gonna do anything. they all shoot at Wilbur and he plays dead. they buy it and post pictures of Facebook and Instagram, or some other social network. Suddenly Wilbur stands up in a... Zombie pose? He groans like a zombie. 

"AHhHH! Zombie bear!"

I ask, "Don't they mean, "Zombear"?"

Dad and Grampa chuckle and the hunters run off.

I laugh, "The best thing I've seen in a while. And I switched my brother's oreo cream with toothpaste."

Everyone laughs. The hunters left their food behind. I grab the chips.

"Yummo!"

Dad laughs.

I eat the chips and exclaim, "This is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocias!"

The animals look at me confused.

I sigh, "A really long word that means really great!"

Everyone laughs.

I smirk, "You guys really know how to have a good time. I should've recorded the idiot hunters!"

Dad smirks, "Make the most of it while you can."

I smile, "It's good to finally have a Dad and Grampa."

Grampa smirks, "We gotta make up for lost time."

I ask, "Is baseball in the question?"
Dad says, "No. None of the wood is strong enough for the balls we make."

I ask, "You gotta make balls? Hmm... We can't Spend the Day at the Beach, because of obvious reasons, to build and Fly a Toy Plane or Kite, we'd have to carve the parts, wouldn't we?"

Grampa and Dad nod.

I think out loud, "Cooking a meal together can wait until we get back to the treehouse. there aren't that many sports that I can think of. Is there a pool or lake nearby?"

Dad asks, "You got swimwear?"

I smirk and pull of my clothes to reveal I'm wearing my swimmers.

"Never leave home without swimmers! You might find out that you get the perfect opportunity to go swimming!"

Dad and Grampa laugh. they run off and I follow them. I see a sparkling lake. I look around and there's a small cliff that can be used as one of those jumping platforms for swimming. I run to the top, jump, do a double flip, then land in the water. Dad and Grampa follow my lead and jump in. but they do canonballs. We splash each other. So much fun!

We hop and and grampa shakes himself which causes everyone else to be even more wet. I roll my eyes and spin, which makes my hair whip the air. when I stop spinning, my hair whips my face.

"Ow."

Dad smirks, "Race you back to the treehouse!"

I laugh and run at my fastest pace. We run past a few geysers and laugh. Dad and Grampa slow down. but I see in their eyes that they aren't tired at all. I don't stop. I keep runnning and make it to the top of the treehouse a full minute before them.

I ask, "Ever heard of Sonic the Hedghog?"

Dad nods.

I laugh, "I felt just like I could beat him in a race. and I knew you were faking."

Dad asks, "You're a smart girl, aren't you?"

I shrug, "Smart with some things, stupid with others. Like, I always know what people are talking about on TV shows, but I can't understand a single word my teachers say."

Grampa laughs. I then notice a guitar made of bits and bobs.

"Did you make that?"

Grampa smiles, "Sure did. Do you play?"

I answer, "No. I play Ukulele, Piano, and Violin. the only one I don't like is Violin. Do you play?"

Grampa smirks and grabs it. He then plays a really nice tune. I feel like it's an Irish one. I usually dance to Irish songs and tunes. My body starts moving to the tune. Mostly my shoulders.

I exclaim, "Shiitake Mushrooms! That's awesome!"

Grampa laughs, "I had lots of time to practise."

My face falls. "You have to come home with me."

Now their faces fall. "Amber. We can't."

I say, "My brothers have to meet you! and we can keep you a secret! No one knows you are alive!"

Grampa sighs, "Hair co. will find out."

My eye twitches. I'm angry that he won't come home, but I understand why.

Grampa sighs, "I'm sure they've been monitoring you, your siblings, your Mum and Grandma. They are relentless. I've seen it twice. When your dad was a kid and I was in medical school, I was studying my hair growth, trying to make sense of what was happening. Hair co. found out about my experiments and tried to hire me. When I refused, my lab was ransacked and all my research stolen. then after a few years of me hiding in the forest, your dad came and found me, much like you did. We are the one's that destroyed Hair co. before you were born. then, after they rebuilt, they came after us again. the house was ransacked again. They threatened your Mum, Grandma, you, and your brothers. The only way we could keep you safe was to disapear."

My eye twitches.

I ask, "Why didn't they come after My brothers and I? Don't we have the same DNA?"

Dad answers, "Yes, we do, but when you were younger, the genetic mutation hadn't started yet. I'm sure they found some of your genetic materiel when they ransacked the house. Back then, you seemed totally normal."

I frown in thought. It makes plenty of sense.

"The reason they left us alone, and... you can't come back."

Grampa says, "If they even suspect we're alive, They'll stop at nothing to get what they want."

I sigh and stare into space for a while. I then text my brothers.

"Ever heard of Hair co.? Make sure they don't know anything about where I am. They are bad guys. Not like the movie bad guys. They won't excerise restraint because we're kids. If they find out the truth, and we are in the way, they will stop at nothing! They'll even kill you to get what they want! Don't give them a chance to do that. Do some Kung Fu moves if you must!"

Whatcha think?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Good POV!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Next POV! I need your POVs!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

If there isn't a Collin POV, than I'll do a Rad POV  Tomorrow 

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Okay, Rad. I'll be waiting. Bianca, Your turn until Tomorrow for Rad. I wonder what the time is there. If my post goes through, it's about 7:35 PM over here.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Collin's PoV

"So let me get this straight." John said as his face scrunched up with confusion. "You want me to help you cover up Amber's quote and unquote "alone time" in the forest."

"Yeah, she's out there trying to find and discover herself." Rad murmurs, stifling a few chuckles.

"Something to do with spirit animals and mantras and blah, blah, blah." I added. Well, there was definitely no way we're telling him the real reason of her "alone time".

"And you're mom doesn't know about this." John stated.

I nodded. "She said she'll be just out for a few days. Pretty sure Mom wouldn't find out."

"Hm, alrighty then. I think the thing about mantras is a bit off for Amber, but she's her own person." John said. "So if your mom ever calls me up, I'll just tell her she's in the park or climbing up some trees whatsoever."

"Yup, do that, while we have to figure out how to cover for her back here at the house." Rad said, annoyed.

"Well, good luck with that." I could feel John grimacing, as if he could really see that this was a bad idea, and is maybe wondering whatever happened to our sister out in the woods.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Cool!

Amber:

I am watching Dad and Grampa cook something... strange looking. I say my thoughts.

"Looks way to healthy and strange."

Dad giggles, "It is, but it tastes good, too."

I ask, "Do you have any meat?"

Grampa says, "I'm afraid not. You have to be a vegetarian out here. You eat one of these guys, everyone starts asking questions. "Oh no! Where's Trapper? Where's Trapper? Have you seen Trapper?" I try to reason with them, but no one cares that he's delicious. I try to tell 'em a little salt on the old Trapper, it's soo good! They won't hear it!"

I smirk, "I can see how that's awkward."

I take a sip of the bowl I've been given, and my taste buds burn out of my mouth.

"Hot!"

Dad smirks, "Hot but good?"

I answer, "No. Just hot."

Grampa smiles, "Still better than your grandma's meatloaf, right?"

I smirk, "I'll give you that. What's in that stuff, anyway?"

Dad answers, "Car tires, wet cardboard boxes, and a whole lot of ketchup."

I giggle at the ketchup one. I like tomato sauce. I don't understand why everyone calls it ketchup, but I prefer it by it's natural name. I'm not gonna say it though. Trapper comes in and says, "We got a problem."

I ask, "What? What is it?"

He hands me a newspaper. The newspaper has a picture of me being saved by Dad. It's definitely me because of the clothes and backpack. My face is facing away, but it's me. Dad is a blur. 

I read the title out loud, "Truck driver almost crashes into girl, but Flash saves her!"

I smirk, "At least they think it's the Flash and not Bigfoot. No one's scared of the Flash! Except for villians."

Dad asks, "Have the boys told you're mother the truth yet?"

I shrug and text the boys.

"Have you told Mum yet?"

I receive a text back.

"No. Not yet. John's helping cover with us."

I facepalm, "Those featherbrains! They are still covering for me and getting John to help."

Dad asks, "Who's John?"

I answer, "A boy at school. He's the only one that'll talk to me in a nice way."

I text, "Have you read the newspaper recently? The "Girl saved by the Flash!"? Look at it!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV 

I read the text from Amber, Collin read it and "We should tell her." He said talking about Amber being in the woods with Dad and Grandpa. "After all if there is a story in the paper and there is a picture, only a matter of time before she finds out we lies."

I shake my head and reread the text, "Amber didn't say to tell her ..." I stop and look up at Collin shaking his head. "Am I wrong?" I asked 

"She said to tell her in an earlier text message." Collin said pulling up said text message on his phone.

I smiled at that and shrugged my shoulders "I know, but there is no harm in continuing with this little farce for now, but what will she do when she finds out you lied to her?" I asked with a smile on my face, "After all I did leave the decision up to you."

But for now 'no, haven't read the morning paper yet. If asked we could deny that it's you in picture. And never heard of Hair Co. Do they make shampoo?'

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonbook402

Collin's PoV

"I don't remember reading today's paper." I admitted. "Plus, what kind of name is Hair Co.? Sounds boring and boringer."

"So do we tell Mom Collin?" Rad asked me. "I don't think we can hide the truth from Mom anymore."

"Wait, I guess we need to hide it from Mom a bit more. If we have no other choice, then we tell her." I said. 

"Tell your Mom what?" Grandma opens the door. It appears she has heard our whole conversation.

Uh oh....

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Hahaha! Very funny Rad!

Amber:

The Boys text back. Finally!

"no, haven't read the morning paper yet. If asked we could deny that it's you in picture. And never heard of Hair Co. Do they make shampoo?"

I facepalm. Makes sense, but that is just... 

I sigh, "They ask if Hair Co. makes shampoo."

Dad giggles. Grampa rolls his eyes.

I text back, "No, they are a company that tried to make Dad and Grampa lab rats."

Soon I get a reply.

"what do you mean "lab rats"?"

I text back, "You ever heard of Bigfoot?"

They answer, "yeah. Who hasn't?"

I ask, "You know how Bigfoot is supposed to be as hairy as an ape?"

they reply, "No, not really."

I sigh, "How could my brothers not know that Bigfoot is known to be hairy but I do? before meeting you?"

They shrug.

I just call the boys in Facetime.

"Yes?"

I facepalm, "How come you didn't know that Bigfoot is supposed to be hairy but I did? I'm the weirdo!"

They shrug. I sigh, "Well, Meet Dad and Grampa!"

Dad and Grampa come into Camera view.

Rad jumps out of his skin when he sees Grampa.

"Holy Cow! What is that thing!"

I exclaim, "Be Nice! That's Bigfoot, our Grandfather."

Collin asks, "What? That's Grampa?"

I answer, "Yep. That's why we have our abilities. And why my feet are nuts. I think I'm gonna have to wear sandals all the time when we get home. Guess what else?"

Rad asks, "What?"

I smirk, "I can talk to animals!"

Collin says cautiously, "I think you should come home now."

I say, "You think I'm crazy, Don't you?"

Rad opens his mouth and I say, "Don't answer that."

Dad says, "It's true. We can talk to animals."

The Boys stare at us for a while.

I wasn't sure what Rad said when he get's a scare. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV 

"Tell your Mom what?" Grandma said opening the door up.

I looked toward Collin might as well. "You see Amber sent me a text telling me that she saw on the newspapers website, that she found a story where the picture kinda looks like her." I said looking at my phone.

"Really" she said "let me see." But when I shook my head she questioned me further, "Why not?"

I handed her my phone "because I delete my text messages to keep space clear in my phones memory." I said simply. "But the paper should be on the door by now, so maybe you can tell me if it really looks like Amber?"

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Okay, I have got to see your next POVs!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

That's fine

Rad POV 

"No I think Dad and Grandpa might be crazy." I say flatly "talking to animals? Bigfoot?" I rolled my eyes ignoring Dad and Grandpa entirely.

"Grandpa is bigfoot." Amber says pointing to the hairy creature that is Grandpa. "I've talked to animals, I talked to a bear, we scared off hunters." She looked to the side, "the bear scared off the hunters." 

I shook my head "Amber we bought you some time with Mom and Grandma, so if you want to spend time out there..." I let that sentence trail off before continuing "If Hair Co. isn't a shampoo company I will dig something up on them, but Collin." I said turning to Collin, what do you think of what's going on, and once we have all had a say the THREE of us can decide on a path forward."

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

"No I think Dad and Grandpa might be crazy." Rad says flatly, "Talking to animals? Bigfoot?"

He rolls his eyes ignoring Dad and Grandpa entirely.

"Grandpa is bigfoot." I say pointing Grandpa. "I've talked to animals, I talked to a bear, we scared off hunters." I look to the side, "Actually, the bear Wilbur scared off the hunters." 

Rad shakes his head, "Amber, we bought you some time with Mom and Grandma, so if you want to spend time out there..." He trails off before continuing "If Hair Co. isn't a shampoo company I will dig something up on them, but Collin," he turns to Collin, "what do you think of what's going on, and once we have all had a say the THREE of us can decide on a path forward."

Tina runs in and says, "Hi Amber!"

I say, "Hi Tina. We're talking to Collin and Rad."

Tina jumps on my phone and says, "Wow! They look better than the photos!"

Rad asks, "Why is there a squirrel on the phone?"

I say, "This is Tina. One of the animals we are friends with."

Collin asks, "You said you can talk to animals, right?"

I say, "Yep. Tina said that you look better than the photos. I don't believe her though. You both still look like boys."

Tina, Dad, and Grampa start laughing. The boys stare at us deadpanned. 

I ask, "Colin? Your turn to decide."

I am soooo sorry! It's just sibling teasing! Sorry if you got offended in any way. I just have the strangest sense of humour!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

(0_0) I am so offended I might just drink the rest of my dr.pepper so I won't have any left for later. But good POV!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bianca! You're turn!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

I'll put my PoV later. I'm in school rn, where I am, it's 12:30

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Okay. so, at least 3 hours from now?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Collin's PoV

No no no no way I was related to Bigfoot and the son of Bigfoot. Oh gosh, this is getting confusing. But fortunately, it was cool, so not much to worry anyways....

"I'll just do research." I shrugged. "That's more of my thing to do and I'll try to get some info out of mom, maybe Grandma too."

What if you get caught? Texted Amber.

Then game over, we hav to tell the truth, there'll be a big fuss about it etc etc. I texted back.

Hmm, fine. Cover me for a few more days. Amber said.

"Wait what?" Rad said and grabbed the phone away from me. Amber. There's no way we can cover for you. There's still classes and school. They will call Mom! 

Shiitake mushrooms, I forgot about that part....

Be back asap cuz we might get in real trouble. Don't worry, we'll try. I told her. She didn't reply.

"So," I turned to Rad. "This Hair Co. isn't a shampoo company. Then what is it?"

"Bro," Rad patted my back. "You do some safe researching. It's time for me to hack some sites."

"What?" I sputtered with disbelief. "Since when do you know how to hack computers."

"Amber tried doing it and I was with her. I got kinda interested...." Rad said sheepishly.

"Well, alright." I said and did our work. I realized that we are most probably going to get in trouble because 1. Amber is out in the forest and we probably can't fully cover for her and 2. Whatever Hair Co. was, this would be tricky.

I only said we'll try. We never promised anything. Sorry Amber.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I keep trying to post my POV, but it doesn't come up!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

My brothers have told me that I need to come home. School is useless, but apparently a neccisisty. I grab my backpack and pull out my Flash themed hoodie with a zip up the face. I'm glad I grabbed that when packing. Hoodies are always a 

I turn to Dad and Grampa and say, "I gotta get home before Monday! If I don't, I'm gonna be in SOOOO much trouble."

Dad says, "Be careful. Can you get a way home?"

I ask, "I can't use my new Superspeed?"

Grampa replies, "Someone could see you."

I say, "I'll make sure I'm always near somewhere I can hide. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

Both Dad and Grampa raise their eyebrows trying to understand my Pinkie Promise.

I sigh, "I promise that I never break."

They nod in understanding. Tina comes in and gives me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, Amber. Can ya bring your brothers next time?"

I nod, "Sure. If they will come. They have got to meet you guys. and learn some Bigfooty stuff."

Dad giggles. I then realise what I said and laugh too.

"Bigfooty. Sounds like Football for Bigfoot."

I put my backpack over my back and make sure it's securely tied on. I climb down and say bye to everyone. I walk to the road and listen. No sound. Not even a leaf rustle. Something's off. I zip my hoodie up all the way. I feel someone's watching me. I look around. I listen super hard. Usually something's happening. I listen toward where the geysers are. Finally! Noise! But, it's not good enough. Something should be happening. I walk home. I continue to listen. I decide to jog. I then hear something off. I stop walking.

*step*

I step forward. I hear footsteps. I stop. I turn right around and see a guy in a ski mask. I facepalm.

I ask, "Who are you?"

The guy says, "Someone who's looking for something valuable."

I say, "If you mean that you are going to kidnap me, I'm warning you, I know Karate, Juijitsu, akido, Taekwondo, kickboxing, regular boxing, Judo, Fencing, wrestling, and so many others."

The guy tilts his head. I see a knife.

I ask, "You cutting fruit? I would love some strawberries, and a box of leave-me-alone-or-I'm-kicking-your-butt!"

The guy dives for me and I dodge and knock the knife out of his hand. I then do a few moves that can't be said because they don't have names. And I broke his nose. Let's just say that he tries to run away from me after I finish.

I jog toward home. I make sure no one is around and I run. I run as fast as I can go. I suddenly see a truck coming and hide. I bump into a car that has definitely been abandoned. It's been abandoned because everything valuable has been taken out, it's on the side of the road, and the door's been taken off. I hotwire the car and start driving.

"Can't be more complicated than flying a Star Wars ship."

I drive to the outside of my town. I made it! Now, to just get home without anyone seeing me.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

This may come through twice or once or not at all.

Amber:

My brothers have told me that I need to come home. School is useless, but apparently a neccisisty. I grab my backpack and pull out my Flash themed hoodie with a zip up the face. I'm glad I grabbed that when packing. Hoodies are always a 

I turn to Dad and Grampa and say, "I gotta get home before Monday! If I don't, I'm gonna be in SOOOO much trouble."

Dad says, "Be careful. Can you get a way home?"

I ask, "I can't use my new Superspeed?"

Grampa replies, "Someone could see you."

I say, "I'll make sure I'm always near somewhere I can hide. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

Both Dad and Grampa raise their eyebrows trying to understand my Pinkie Promise.

I sigh, "I promise that I never break."

They nod in understanding. Tina comes in and gives me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, Amber. Can ya bring your brothers next time?"

I nod, "Sure. If they will come. They have got to meet you guys. and learn some Bigfooty stuff."

Dad giggles. I then realise what I said and laugh too.

"Bigfooty. Sounds like Football for Bigfoot."

I put my backpack over my back and make sure it's securely tied on. I climb down and say bye to everyone. I walk to the road and listen. No sound. Not even a leaf rustle. Something's off. I zip my hoodie up all the way. I feel someone's watching me. I look around. I listen super hard. Usually something's happening. I listen toward where the geysers are. Finally! Noise! But, it's not good enough. Something should be happening. I walk home. I continue to listen. I decide to jog. I then hear something off. I stop walking.

*step*

I step forward. I hear footsteps. I stop. I turn right around and see a guy in a ski mask. I facepalm.

I ask, "Who are you?"

The guy says, "Someone who's looking for something valuable."

I say, "If you mean that you are going to kidnap me, I'm warning you, I know Karate, Juijitsu, akido, Taekwondo, kickboxing, regular boxing, Judo, Fencing, wrestling, and so many others."

The guy tilts his head. I see a knife.

I ask, "You cutting fruit? I would love some strawberries, and a box of leave-me-alone-or-I'm-kicking-your-butt!"

The guy dives for me and I dodge and knock the knife out of his hand. I then do a few moves that can't be said because they don't have names. And I broke his nose. Let's just say that he tries to run away from me after I finish.

I jog toward home. I make sure no one is around and I run. I run as fast as I can go. I suddenly see a truck coming and hide. I bump into a car that has definitely been abandoned. It's been abandoned because everything valuable has been taken out, it's on the side of the road, and the door's been taken off. I hotwire the car and start driving.

"Can't be more complicated than flying a Star Wars ship."

I drive to the outside of my town. I made it! Now, to just get home without anyone seeing me. I leave the car outside where anyone can pick it up. I don't want it to just go to a scrap heap.

I pull some paper out of my backpack and write down, "This car works. Take it. It was abandoned near the woods. Don't know where the keys are though."

I walk the rest of the way home. I then feel like someone's following me. I go to the local shopping centre and go into the bathroom. I grab sunglasses out of my backpack, a different hoodie, take off my flash themed hoodie, put on the other bland hoodie, hide the Flash hoodie underneath my other hoodie to make it look like I'm fatter. I put on the glasses and pull the hood over my head and leave the bathroom. I don't sense anyone following me anymore. I go to our house and walk in. I take off my disguise so that the boys recognise me.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Rad, Bianca? it's one of your turns.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Guys? Are you available to do your POV?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV 

So Amber returned from the forest, but didn't decide to bring any of her forest friends back with her. She did suggest that we should all go to the forest to see Tina and the others that Amber had befriended, but I turned her down.

"Why?" she asked. But instead of answering I grabbed my backpack and said "we should be heading to School right? Don't want to be late?"

Ooc: here ya go a quick little POV

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonbook402

Collin's Pov

I raised an eyebrow. "Was the disguise necessary?"

Amber rolled her eyes. "Wow, you can't understand fun."

"What happened Amber?" Rad asked her as she settles in her room.

"Everything I told you about is true. 100%" She said. "What did you find about Hair Co.?"

Um... Shoot. I forgot to research...

"Still didn't research anything..." I said sheepishly.

Amber groaned. "Can't you try hacking or something?"

"Doing illegal stuff is not my thing..." I said.

"Still trying," Rad said as he popped open a bag of chips and started to munch on it as he opened a website. "Guys, I think this is it...."

We began to read more on the site. It was about Hair Co.

Sorry it's short

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

dragonbook402

Um, I posted a Pov and I didn't see this...

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

It's Okay Bianca. 

Amber:

"Was the disguise necessary?"

I groan, "Wow, you can't understand fun."

We go walk into our room.

Rad asks me, "What happened Amber?"

I answer, "Everything I told you about is true.  100%.  What did you find about Hair Co.?"

Collin says, "Still didn't research anything..."

I groan, "Can't you try hacking or something?"

"Doing illegal stuff is not my thing..." Collin says.  He's no fun.

"Still trying," Rad says as he popped open a bag of chips and started to munch on it as he opened a website. "Guys, I think this is it...."

We began to read more on the site.  It is about Hair Co..  I look at it and I get super angry.  My feet grow again. I growl and you'd swear my hair was on fire!  Those guys are experimenting on Humans and animals.

I ask Rad, "Can I?"

I hit so many keys and log into old security videos. Wow, this is when Dad was a kid! we watch the videos and make sure no one comes into our room.

*Later*

I ask, "You still think they are crazy? Look at the speed they moved! the animals!" 

I hear Mum ask, "Whatcha talking about?"

I internally panic, but since the computer's on my lap, I close it down and bring up a funny YouTube video that has fast moving animals. That should cover our tracks. I look to Mum and notice Grandma is there too!

I reply, "A really funny video that has fast moving animals!"

Mum asks, "You wouldn't mind us seeing this, would you?"

I put on my poker face and make sure that they cannot open the security videos. I hand Mum the computer and she giggles.

She then sighs, "Amber, we need to talk."

I sigh, "Look, I know I've been distant these past few days, but I was going through a very emotional time, and girls have more emotions than boys. or girl express them more freely. I had to be alone in the closet otherwise everyone would've suffered."

Collin shudders. I once was having a bad day and he came near me and suffered.

Mum sighs, "Okay. You feeling better?"

I answer, "If you promise to tell us all everything about Dad and Grampa, I'll feel so much better!"

Grandma sighs, "No getting past you, is there?"

I ask, "You seriously asking the teenage girl that?"

Mum sighs, "We'll tell you tommorrow. After School. Sleep tight kiddies."

I smile, "Sleep tight Mum, Grandma."

I smile at my brothers and whisper, "I'll wake up early to continue this in the morning."

How was that?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Good POVs I will post one later

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Okay. I'll be waiting!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

It's coming soon.....

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV 

I could barely sleep because of all that information that I found out about Hair Co. So they really don't make hair care products. There goes me trying to be the next Bigfoot fashion model. (In my head a laugh track is playing)

"I wonder." I say under my breath looking over at Collin, I doubt any of us could sleep after hearing or watching any of that, well maybe Amber. I smile as I think back on the events of the day. "I better turn over and try getting some sleep." I say again to myself after all there's a big and important test coming in the morning and I need to be well rested.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dragonbook402

I'm in school rn, so I'll post a PoV later

It's about 9:00 in my place

• Posted at:

Mname is