Front sm

agentaqua275

Branch: Ekaterina

I don't mean to offend and you can call me hypocritical if you feel that way but I've noticed patterns and I'm not saying your bad that you do but it's sorta getting... well old when you use the same character over and over. Or the type of character. I'm probably guilty of this too and I'm trying to do better but could those of you who have do that too? Try different characters? This is only an opinion so choose whatever you want to do with it. And could you guys point out my patterns? Cause I feel like all of my characters are just two extremes. Bad or Good, Insane or Reasonable, Shattered or Happy, Annoying or Cold.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

I understand getting annoyed with using the same characters, but my characters are based off myself, and my family. Except John Smith. He's based off the Doctor, only younger and likes me. I think that's why everyone uses the same characters. Because they made them based on them or friends and family.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

I used to d completely different characters but know I've used almost everything so I have to repeat. 

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core