Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

This is the sequel to The Eagle's Eye, prepare for plot twists. And The Eagle's Eye is at /329875 if you haven't read it. Amber, do you still want to make a person? Here's the first chapter/POV's.

Sasha's POV:

Sasha leaned her head against the window of the safe house they were in. The house was a three roomed building, two bedrooms and a kitchen. Sasha was in her bedroom which was somehow decorated perfectly. The rooms walls were the same violet color as the streak in her hair and there was a teal bed. The safe house was on the top of a mountain in Canada so her view was of a snowy mountain side. 

Sasha shivered as the cold seeped through the window crack and nearly smiled as the door creaked open. "I brought you some hot chocolate." Savanna said smiling. Sasha gave a welcoming smiled and sipped the hot chocolate, instantly warm.

"I've come to ask you again, will you join me?" Savanna looked at Sasha with her sweet and caring eyes, so sweet and caring she couldn't believe that Savanna was a bad guy. Who to choose, her life long best friend and the only sister she has known, or the one that just came into her life, but was as great as Scarlet.

Sasha looked up, "No."

Rain's POV:

Rain gasped at the mention of her brothers being attacked and hurried after Callie. When she saw Lewis and Carter she launched onto them. "My brothers, can you heal them?" Rain asked.

"All we can do now is try to stop the blood flow, and did you say they were your brothers?"

Rain nodded. "I was, am, a Kabra. Not really, well, Lewis and Carter where born to a Kabra and an Ekat. That Ekat divorced the Kabra and married a different Ekat, those are my parents. Both my real parents died so my mom's first husband and Lewis and Carter's dad took me in.

"When I was six and Lewis and Carter were 17 dad was all, 'Lewis and Carter this and Lewis and Carter that,' he never cared for me. So I decided to run away, I stole Carter's wallet and rode the tram to Metro City. There I boarded a plane and parachuted of here." Rain finished with a sob and broke down crying.

"It's okay Rain, Lewis and Carter were horrible to you." Callie calmed, and Harmony actually being nice for once nodded her head.

"I'm not upset, I'm... Just thinking about saving our friends. You are so mean!" Rains stormed of and Callie and Harmony shared a look.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Whoa. Nice job!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Life's tough. I'm tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thanks, and don't worry, Krystal will get her POV soon, I just need to get the story to a certain point.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh I wasn't even worrying about that. Looking forward to it, though!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

blueraven450

Yes! The sequel!!!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

blueraven450

Ooh. Nice twist with Rain!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Raven

Lost In Thought

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!!!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm still working on it, sorry.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

That just means it's gonna be great!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Hey

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Hey hey.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

No thanks Fiona.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

butterflyamber887

do you have more

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yes, I'm posting it either really late tonight or tommorrow.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Bracha, Jin, I have more.

Alexa, Scarlet and Skyler's POV:

Skyler ran out of the hallway back into the room where they had started, holding the Eagle's Eye. Scarlet was there, and so was a gray thing laying beside her. Scarlet was sobbing, "It's Alexa, she's almost dead. It didn't work, so I had to drag her out."

Skyler didn't question her, she just knelt down and cried for a friend she had just met. "Should we, drop her in the water? It, could be her funeral?" As soon as she said that Skyler knew she shouldn't have.

"No!" Scarlet shouted, her emotions twisting, how could someone ever say that. She heard a ding and pulled out her phone, she slowly stared at it and Skyler creeped over to read it.

"At least Sasha found a way out." Skyler said, referring to the text.

"What! It's not fair, how someone lives and someone dies." Scarlet broke down again.

Alexa coughed and opened her eyes to see Skyler and Scarlet over her. "What-what happened?" she coughed out.

"You're-you're alive!" Scarlet shouted, then started crying some more.

But Skyler interrupted the happiness.  "Look at this." she said, holding up the phone.

Secret145: Skyler, the new recruit. Tell your little friends to leave the eagles eye behind the waterfall, oh, and you won't get your friends back until you find something else for me, The Hawk's Claw. Au revoir sweetheart.

Skyler looked at her friends, "This is bad."

Krystal and Lani's POV:

Krystal woke up to find herself in a closet like room, the door being sealed tight. She heard a voice, and in her state of mind wondered if it was an angel, and she was dead. A sharp voice brought her back to state of mind, "Krystal, don't worry, it'll be alright." 

Lani waited for an answer, in the cell right next to Krystal's. When she didn't reply she went back to working on the lock on the door. "It's almost loose, we'll make it."

she said.

"Wait, stop." she heard Krystal say.

"Why?"

She didn't answer. Krystal realized that she had been seeing the world as if threw fogged up goggles. The world wasn't black and white, good and bad. No, the world was grey, it was hostile and cruel. She had realized, there would never be a happy ending.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Niiiice. I'm just confused, where did the actual eagle's eye come in?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh, I forgot to name it but that jade stone Skyler saw was the Eagle's Eye, sorry for the confusion. And did I do Krystal right, I do get depressed about death and stuff sometimes but I'm not really sure if what I wrote was good.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I like it.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Three weeks later....

Callie's POV:

Callie walked into the hut they had been staying in and found Rain, Lewis and Carter yelling at each other at the tops of their lungs. Rain stormed out of the hut, mumbling something like, 'it's not fair, I saved their life!' Callie ran after her to find Rain sitting on a fallen tree, being comforted by.....Harmony! Callie suddenly felt, jeolous? Harmony was comforting someone, that was supposed to be her job.

Callie walked away, a turmoil of feelings in her head. Suddenly her phone started beeping, and she whipped it out. She took small steps, one at a time, until her phone went crazy. Callie dropped to her knee's and started brushing away the leaves until she hit something hard. She pulled up and found......... the entrance to the bad guy's lair! 

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Woah. this is getting good.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

It's amazing! You did Krystal perfectly, it's exactly how I wanted her to be. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Good, but can you please make Scarlet more darkish and way more dark for Rain. I'm being picky, aren't I....

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yes I will Jin, and no, that's not really being picky, I should make your characters work.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Are you gonna finish? No pressure, I get that you're probably busy with The Survival Book. (Which honestly I like better.)

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yeah, I'll try to finish because I sent the first book to my cousin.

Sasha's POV:

"Do you have a trout?" Sasha asked? She and her sister Savanna were playing go fish. 

"No....." Savanna said. Sasha ran over and peaked at her cards. 

"Yes, you do!" she cried. Sasha usually wasn't all happy, go lucky but her sister made her like that.

"So...... do you want to join me now?" Savanna asked.

Sasha frowned. She loved Savanna but she was evil. She flashed back to the dream she had had on the plane, where she almost killed Scarlet for Savanna. "Only if I don't have to kill Scarlet." Sasha said, and Savanna nodded.

But Sasha didn't hear Savanna whisper, "But I never said I wouldn't...."

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Wait, who's the evil one? Savanna or Sasha?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Savanna.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Freaky Deeky!

Hey! That's my line!

Pinkie Pie! What are you doing here?

It's your monthly cupcake delivery!

Fine, just, don't come back while I'm chatting on the forums.

Oki doki loki!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.