Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

This takes place in the time when they still believed the gods existed so there is no technology 

Spots:

Prince-Lily

Son of a Lord-taken by me

Slaves(Unlimited)

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief actress artist

Spot:Slave

Crush:The Prince but thinks he couldn't love her for she is a slave and not a princess

Other:her parents died when she was younger and just recently was taken in as a slave little did she know she'd be one of the few picked to work in the palace to server the king and the prince

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Spot:Son of a Lord

Crush:Lily's character

Other:Cousin to the Prince currently second in line to the Throne

Rules:

No technology

Not everyone can work in the palace I'm limiting that to one other person you can work for the towns people,the lord and his son,on the farms ect. please vary it so they aren't all working in the same place

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Iseult. Mostly called "Girl" by the people she works for because they dontg feel like pronouncing her "barbaric" name. 

Looks: Iseult has long, thick, wild uncut curls to her hips(they're pitch black, like, the darkest black you could imagine. Looks dull dark brown because it's dirty though.) Her eyes are a striking pale grey-ish green with almost gold colored flecks. She's small for her age, and she has a rather thin/delicate build. She's extremely thin(due to, you know, being a slave and all) and while she was always slim, is now unhealthily so. Iseult has smooth alabaster skin covered in freckles(usually has sunburnt though.) Scars on her back/arms. She'd be quite stunning if she cleaned up, but as a dirty malnourished slave She's just sort of odd looking compared to others. 

Personality: Angry. That would be a good word to describe Iseult. She despises the Roman Empire and hopes someday to find the general who killed her family and destroy him. She's basically silent, refusing to speak at all except very quietly and sometimes in Gaelic/Pictish. When Iseult does speak willingly it's usually some small sarcastic comment about the Romans. Prior to becoming a slave she was happy pretty much all the time. She loved to wander around her homeland, dancing and playing in the mist, hiding in the trees. She has a rather immense thirst for knowledge that is barely ever satisfied except when she can get her hands on old books or scrolls being thrown out. She's extremely intelligent, despite seeming dim to the people she serves. Iseult is very passionate, but also good at hiding it(usually) and it takes a lot of effort for her to not yell at people when she sees them horribly mistreating their slaves(sometimes she does yell. Hence the scars.) More in POV's. 

Spot: A slave. 

Crush: She doesn't really have one, even after she first sees Grim. She probably won't like anyone until she gets to know them. 

Other: She's from a Pictish/Caledonian tribe where her father was the Cheif. Her family was murdered in a Roman attack and she was taken as a slave when she was ten. She doesn't believe in the Greek or Celtic gods/goddesses, though she will not deny they exist. She believes in something different all together that she had heard from a Christian priest she met in her homeland. She works for a rich family in the town, usually doing all the dirtier jobs like cleaning up after their children, animals, parties, cleaning the place, etc. Was given to them as a gift by the general who killed her people. 

Name: Adrian

Looks: He has short, thick, soft dark coppery-brown hair that is longer in the front than the back. He has soft blue eyes and is tall with an athletic/muscular build, golden tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and can be quite serious. Usually mature and very serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. A bit of a boy scout. Would do almost anything to keep his friends safe. Doesn't really like the whole slavery thing at all, but it's part of the society he's been raised in. 

Spot: Prince. 

Crush:Malia. 

Other: He's claustrophobic.

I hope they're okay. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

so there are no tribes or chiefs 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Okay, is it weird that I had Les Mis's "Look Down" song in my head while making my characters??? XD

Name: Joshua "Army Boy"

Looks: He has dark, haunting eyes and bleach blond hair. It's military-short and his skin is very tan. He's muscular and tall, around 6'0, 6'1, but he's almost always hunched over because of how long he's been in the field. He seems like a giant. He has scars everywhere and has seen many battles. He looks a lot older than he is.

Personality: He is silent most of the time. He doesn't talk, but he's sweet and gentle to little kids. He's comforting, sometimes, despite not speaking, but he can be VERY intimidating when needed/he wants to be. He seems a lot older than he is. He seems to be very mean at first, but after being around him for a few days you seem to be able to get what he's trying to say even when he doesn't say a word.

Spot: Slave (does all the work on the farms)

Crush: TBD. Probably naw.

Other: He can't speak Latin except for a few words (mainly "march", "halt", "fight", and "come"), so he gets beaten often when he can't understand his masters. He only knows *Gaulish. He got taken from his family when he was ten and worked in the field for two years until he got shoved into the Roman army. He was in the army for six years. He went back to the farms owned by the King. He caught word that his dad was KIA and his mom was sick. His little sister was also put into slavery. He never saw any of them, though. Doesn't believe in the gods.

Name: Aaron "Translator"

Looks: He has very pale skin but since he was working in the mines, his skin is always covered in coaldust and other things. His hair is coal-black and wavy. It goes into his eyes. He's a little tall, around 5'6 or 5'7. He's really muscular from the mining. His eyes are a startling blue, they seem to glow in the dark. However, in some lights, they look pure gray. 

Personality: He's very quiet around strangers and very rude to people he doesn't like. He is very funny around friends and a little talkative. He doesn't like being told what to do and is very sarcastic/sassy and aggresive. He's extremely loyal and smart. He's usually mean to everyone and doesn't care about anyone except his friends. He's learned to work quietly when the master is around and usually makes snarky comments in different languages under his breath.

Spot: Slave (does all the work in the mines)

Crush: He's open. 

Other: He was trained to be a translator when he was younger for about three years, so he knows Latin, Greek, and some Heiroglyphics. However, his dad died from disease and left his family in debt. To pay off this debt he was taken and sold into slavery and sent to go work in the mines. 

Name: Myna "Errand/Garden Girl"

Looks: Choppy shoulder-blade-length dark brown hair with a golden-yellow streak on the right side and bangs that cover her right eye, bright yellow/white eyes, tan skin, petite, and short for her age. Looks a lot younger than she actually is. Has a three scars: One that goes across the corner of her right eye that's about three to five inches long, one on her right shoulder blade that is about seven to ten inches long, and one on her left upper arm(bicep?) that's four to six inches. She has a very bright smile, but because of her eyes and scars, they think she's evil or possessed or something. 

Personality: She's very sweet and friendly and innocent. She won't talk about her scars but is still cheerful. She's a little closed off and is very quiet, but is a great comforter. She has a very quiet voice but around people she really trusts and knows are her friends she can be quiet hyper and excited. Myna either acts like a little kid or is wise beyond her years. She gets sarcasm, and while she isn't known for it, she can make very snappy comebacks if someone insults her friends. No one really sees her sad, and you can only catch her sad when she doesn't think anyone else is looking. Myna is also in love with music. She really misses her brother and mother and father. 

Spot: Slave (gardener and errand girl)

Crush: She's free. 

Other: She is Josh's younger sister. She works for Grim's father as the gardener and errand girl (as a slave). One of the fellow slaves taught her Latin, so that she can understand the masters. While doing errands, she often passes Iseult and will sometimes talk to her. Iseult mentioned the Christian and what he said to her a few times, so she's starting to believe in that. 

*You caught me. I looked up stuff. Found this on Wikipedia and Quora (credit to them and stuff). Apparently this is an extinct language that was spoken around the era of the Roman Empire and was spoken by people in Gaul (a.k.a. Ye Olde France, along with Ye Olde Belgium and Ye Olde Northern Italy). Then again, don't trust everything on the internet so that could very well be a language that someone made up. So please don't expect me to try and make Josh speak Gualish. If he ever does, the words will be in all italics. *shrugs* :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stared out the chariot as we passed through the town.It was heading towards the palace.That made it even worse.The chariot stopped and the door opened.The guards pulled me out along with the few other slaves and walked us into the throne room.The king and his son were in the room waiting.The king got up and walked up and down looking at us."I will only be requiring two"he said.He picked one and the guards took her away."My son shall pick the other"he said"Aidan come."The boy got up and did the same but didn't seem as into the idea.I just wanted to get out of here.The boy stopped when he got to me."What's your name"he asked."Malia"I replied.A guard tugged on the chains really hard and leaned into my ear."You do not speak to the Prince"he said and pushed me back into line. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

What do you mean? That there aren't in the RP, or that there really weren't? In ancient Scottland/Caledonia(as it was known to the Romans) Pictish/Celtic tribes fought the Romans and Hadrian's wall was built to separate the Romans from "the barbarians." The Romans beat the English/Welsh Britons. But could not get very far into Caledonia ever. There were still wars and battles and stuff though. Sorry, that was a lot. I'm a nerd. It's fine. 

If she can't be part of a Caledonian tribe she'll be Gaulish.

Adrian's POV:

I narrow my eyes at the man and approach him so I can speak quietly.

"I asked her to tell me, yes?"

"Yes, Princeps*."

"Then to not have spoken would have gotten her in trouble. Now let go of her and get out of my sight."

I look over at the girl, and can't stop myself from reaching out and brushing my fingers over the purple in her hair.

"What's this?"

"I was born with it like that."

"Its..." I have to search for the right word, "... rather enchanting." I turn and look over at my father, speaking normally again.

"I'll take this one."

He nods and with a wave of hid hand She's lead away, and I know she'll be waiting in one of my rooms.

There's something about that girl.... She wasn't meant to be a slave, and I plan to change her status as soon as I can.

Iseult's POV:

I'm walking a few feet behind the woman I'm supposed to call mistress carrying the new urn she bought. These Romans have no taste, all black and tan pictures of their myths. Where is the green, the gold, the knots?

"Keep up girl!!"

I look down at the ground under my feet and then over at the fountain. Wait. Past it. Myna, the one these pigs call "errand girl." And those boys.

One attempts to push her and when she dodges the other starts to yell.

No. I set the urn down as the lady stops to look at more goods, and walk over, careful to avoid having my bare feet stepped on by fast moving shoppers.

"Stop."

The oldest turns and looks at me, snearing.

"What are you going to do, slave?"

He moves to hit her but I smack his hand to the side and pull her closer to me.

"Girl!!!!!"

The lady shouts my "name" across the street, her voice shrill.

"Looks like your mistress is calling, Girl." 

He tries to grab Myna but she steps back and I step in front of her.

"Why you-"

I don't even see his hand move before it smacks across my cheek.

I stiffen up, and look back at him. I can't fall, or cry, because then he wins.

"Girl!!!"

She's closer now.

"Leave her alone. Pig.**" 

The look confused  for a moment and we take the opportunity to go, Myna picking up the dropped good She'd been carrying and I turn and run back to the lady.

She seems even more sour than usual though.

"I called you and you didn't come, now come!"

She grabs my hair and pulls me over to the urn and rather large box full of jewelry.

"Pick them up. Now!"

I do as she says, and stand and follow as she continues shopping. 

*I googled stuff and that was the word for prince, I think.

** I don't know Gaulish or Pictish, so.... itallics. Whoo. 

I hope they were both okay. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no i just mean they aren't in the rp 

Malia

I was lead away from the throne room and into a place where the maids were getting me cleaned up and into a new outfit fit to be working in the palace.Later they took me to one of the prince's rooms that way I would be nearby at all times when he needed.I stood in the corner out of the way but guards were on the other side of the room watching with very strict rules.

1.Do not talk to the prince unless spoken to directly

2.Give him whatever he requests

3.You will serve any guests of his

4.do anything wrong and give them one reason not to kill you

Very intimidating.The prince walked into the room and the guards eyed me to make sure I followed their rules."You may leave"he said.I nodded and started to walk away."Not you"he said"Them.""Your Majesty"one said.He eyed them until they left but they only stood outside the door.I stood there waiting for orders.Before he could say anything one of the guards interrupted and pulled me out of the room away from him.He dragged me into another room and threw me into a wall."If there are no orders you leave"he said."His orders were for you to leave and for me to stay"I replied.The guard slapped me."Next time I take this to the king and it won't be forgiven"he said.They left and down the path was the Prince.I walked off down the hall towards my room the maids had shown me before getting me ready.I sat on my bed which wasn't much and started thinking on how I was going to get out of here.I then heard two maids talking.A gathering for the prince.Arranged marriage for him to take the throne.He wouldn't allow it.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Adrian's POV:

"What. was. that?"

"You gave her no orders, slaves are to leave when they have no orders."

"Maybe I didn't feel like giving her orders, Octavian, maybe I just wanted her in here."

A wicked smile starts to row on his face and I narrow my eyes.

"Get out of my sight. And stay away from her or by the gods I swear you will be stripped of your rank and sent to fight as a common foot solider."

"Yes Princeps." He salutes, then turns and leaves. 

I sigh and look out the window at the bustling street below.

What is that girl doing? It looks like a slave girl shouting at some boys. Huh. And the woman shouting at her... Camilla. The daughter of one of the richest non royal family's in the city. She grabs the girl by her hair. I turn away, disgusted. 

"Princeps." I turn and look at the messenger in my doorway."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Your father wishes to see you in his rooms."

I nod and walk out, down to my father's lounge.

"What is it?"

"I've arranged a marriage between you and Miss Camilla Atia, to take place next month."

"No!"

"What was that boy?" He turns, grey eyes as cold and hard as the stone making up his room.

"I won't marry her!"

"You will, solidifying are alliance with their family and their connections in Egypt and Gaul."

I glare down at the floor.

"I will not."

"You have a few hours to get used to the idea boy, then her family will be coming to stay for a week. On what I'm sure you'll see as the brighter side, so is your cousin Grim.

Iseult's POV:

I'm in the middle of scrubbing the hall for the third time in two days when the lady and her parents burst in.

"I can't believe it father!! Me, and the prince!!"

Her mother smiles, but it seems more like a predator grinning than a mother smiling at her daughter.

"You should believe it,you were born to be a queen."

They walk by me, but the girl looks down at me, a sneer twisting her annoyingly beautifully made-up face.

"You missed a spot Girl." She kicks the bowl of water over, and it smashes against the floor, sending shards and water everywhere.

"Clean it up quickly Girl, we'll be leaving later and I don't want any of the palace guards seeing how terrible our slaves are." She turns and walks away, her dress dragging along the floor behind her. 

I start picking up the sharp pieces, wincing when one cuts through my hand. But I'm  alone now, so I let tears trickle down my face where they fall to the floor, joining the rest of the water. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I walked into one of the other rooms that belonged to the prince and started cleaning.It was my job.I left a bowl of fruit on the desk when he walked in."It's fine.You can leave it"he said.He wasn't like his dad at all."It is why I was brought here"I said."Unlike my dad I don't like this at all.You're no different than me"he said.I didn't really know how to reply to it.I didn't know him that well but I kind of liked him.He was sweet and cared for others."Come while I must meet my horrible future wife"he said unthrilled.I followed him to the throne room where a dark boy,his servant,and a girl also looked really rich.Deep down I was kind of sad about this.It's not like he would like me anyway.He is a prince and I'm just here to service.

Grim's pov later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Hold on! I made a POV that entered Grim, let me just re-post it!!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Lily: Yaaasss. Italics for the languages we know not and that Google cannot translate! :)

Myna's POV:

I was in awe of Iseult. She has just come between me... and the guestsNo one had done that... since... well, since Father and Joshua were taken away and Mama was sick. And she spoke Gaulish! I gathered up my things to go to the Lord's house. The kitchen, more specifically. But before I left, I caught Iseult's eye and whispered "Thank you." in my native tongue. She gives me a ghost of a smile, which is practically beaming for her, and nods before keeping pace with her mistress. A happy grin on my face, I practically skip to the kitchen. 

Joshua's POV:

I groan as I sit down in the shade on a bench. Somehow over the course I was gone in the army, they had gotten through their thick heads that we needed to eat to live. Crazy notion, I know. From what I heard, they hadn't even thought of it themselves! Huh. According to the gossip, the prince was the one who said that we needed a break to eat. Don't quite know if I believed it, but, hey? Who am I to complain? A basket of bread slices followed by a basket of olives were passed around my group. Yep. We were sent to take breaks in groups. I was group number three out of five. We all had ten minutes to eat and rest before getting back to work. I took a handful of olives and a piece of bread when the baskets came to me. As did everyone else. As I ate my meager lunch, I listened intently on the latest gossip the servants on the inside were whispering to us as they gave and gathered baskets. Two new slaves were chosen. Both girls. One had purple hair. Strange. Probably cursed as a babe or from one of the outer tribes. They had strange traditions. Stranger than the Romans's. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that the time had run out. "EXERCITUS PUER!" the master shouted and I tried to shove down the tendril of fear when I heard him address me. It took me two months to realize that "Army Boy (Exercitus Pier)" was me. I quickly sat up, thankful we had all learned to finish eating within the first five minutes. "GET OVER TO YOUR STATION RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME MARS, I WILL FLOG YOU!" he roared. Crap was my only thought as I sprinted over to my station, trying to avoid the whip. I didn't. I arch my back, biting down hard on my tongue to stop a scream from escaping. He cracks it again and this time I taste blood. "NOW GET TO IT!" he yells before going back to his perch. I limp over to the plow and start pushing, gritting my teeth and trying to ignore the blood staining my already-red clothes. Just six more hours, I tell myself, only six more

Myna's POV:

I place the food on the table in the strangely-empty kitchen. I turn to leave and turn around to say something, expecting a fellow slave when it is none other than the lord's son. My jaw is hanging and, frightened for my life, I close it, wondering what I should do. Should I leave? Should I wait for orders? Should I explain that I was just setting down the food before going to finish the gardening? Should I talk at all? Would it be rude to turn my back on him or to not speak? Deciding to risk being rude, I say so quietly I don't know if he can hear it: "M'lord." I curtsy slowly and deeply and when I stand back up, I keep my eyes fixed on my shoes and the floor, waiting for orders. 

(Mods, please let this go through, this is all fake!!!) (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MODS LET THIS THROUGH!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

And there it is! Thank you, Mods! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I nodded to the girl not caring to give her orders.Like my cousin I wasn't fond of this but uncle has insisted it be our lifestyle."Hey Aidan"I said as he walked in along with him was a girl with purple tips.His servent.Not too much later a girl walked in super excited."Your Majesty"she said.He didn't look thrilled."Excuse us"I told her and led him away from the room."What is going on"I asked.

Malia

I wasn't sure what to do after he left.I turn and head towards another one of his rooms and set stuff up.I know he said not too but it was my job and the guards were already on my back.The girl walked in."Get me a water"she said.I just looked at her."Now"she replied."Camilla had given you orders"a guard said."I serve the prince's guests not the King's"I replied heading for the door."I have had enough of your additude"he yelled"You will start following the rules or this will go to the king."I rolled my eyes and walked out."Get back here"he yelled"And do your job."He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him."You will do as you're told"he said."As will you"he released and I turned to see Aidan there"I did give you orders did I not?""She refused to serve your guest"he argued.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Myna's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The prince was defending a slave! "My father's guest. Not mine. So she has done nothing wrong. You, however, have crossed the line. I remove from you your rank and effective immediately you are being sent back to the front as a common foot soldier! Now move!" the prince said, voice getting louder with every sentence. The guard, face ashen, bowed slowly, trying to get a grip, and then hurried out the door. "What are you doing here?" the lord's son said behind me. I spin around, terrified. He sighs and points with his thumb behind me. "Just get back to work," he says tiredly. I curtsy as fast as I can without messing up while saying softly, "Yes, m'lord. Thank you, m'lord." Then I speed walk by him in order to get my gloves and trowel, hoping that since this servant girl with the purple hair might come outside alone, so that I could see if she knew how my brother was doing. You know, with them both, one way or another, serving the king and all. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Adrian's POV:

"My father's guest. Not mine. So she has done nothing wrong. You, however, have crossed the line. I remove from you your rank and effective immediately you are being sent back to the front as a common foot soldier! Now move!" He walks out quickly, and I look over at Malia, and reach a hand out and gently touch her arm.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?"

She shakes her head but I'm not sure if she's being honest.

"When I'm king... well, things are going to be different. That's for sure."

There's a crash of some sort and muffled shouting in the room and I sigh, then look over at Malia.

"Well. I suppose we had better make some things clear to that woman. Like how She's to treat you."

We walk into the room just in time to see her sit on one of the couches and what looks like a tattered dress and bare feet being pulled out the door by a guard.

"What was that about?"

She looks over, her face that could be beautiful marred by the glint of disdain and anger in her eyes when she sees Malia.

"Merely my barbarian slave girl. She spilled my wine then broke the vase on that table then refused to clean it up. So I had the guards make her then take her out."

Iseult's POV:

I had been called to the prince's rooms to serve the lady wine.

But when I get there she's not lounging as expected and the Prince is nowhere in sight.

"Girl! Bring me that wine."

I walk forward, apparently not fast enough for the brat though, because she lurches forwards and grabs the goblet, then throws it and it smashes into a vase.

"Look what you did! Clean it up. Now!!"

I did nothing. So I stand there, with my arms crossed.

"I said clean. It. Up."

No.

I don't.

She narrows her eyes then steps forward and shoves me to the ground, the rags of my "dress" sitting in the dark purple liquid, soaking it up.

"Hmm. There's a start. Now the vase."

I pick up the shards, careful after my hands having been cut already earlier, then put them in the goblet.

"Better. Guard!!"

A guard bursts in, and walks up. 

"Get her out of my sight."

"Yes ma'am."

I find myself being dragged out of the room backwards.

I start flailing but it does nothing. Moments later I'm being thrown out into the yard with the animals and garden. Wait. Is that...

"Myna...." who's the boy with her? He seems darker than the rest of the Romans, and not just in coloring.

He says something and she walks by him quickly.

He's looking my way now, and despite the fact that he's a Roman I almost feel self conscious of my dirty hair and dirt/scrape covered self. 

Almost.

I stand quickly, brush as much dust off as I can and walk by him quickly with my head held high.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

So that POV might go through two more times....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Adrian's POV:

"My father's guest. Not mine. So she has done nothing wrong. You, however, have crossed the line. I remove from you your rank and effective immediately you are being sent back to the front as a common foot soldier! Now move!" He walks out quickly, and I look over at Malia, and reach a hand out and gently touch her arm.

There's a crash of some sort and muffled shouting in the room and I sigh, then look over at Malia.

"Well. I suppose we had better make some things clear to that woman. Like how She's to treat you."

We walk into the room just in time to see her sit on one of the couches and what looks like a tattered dress and bare feet being pulled out the door by a guard.

"What was that about?"

She looks over, her face that could be beautiful marred by the glint of disdain and anger in her eyes when she sees Malia.

"Merely my barbarian slave girl. She spilled my wine then broke the vase on that table then refused to clean it up. So I had the guards make her then take her out."

Iseult's POV:

But when I get there she's not lounging as expected and the Prince is nowhere in sight.

I walk forward, apparently not fast enough for the brat though, because she lurches forwards and grabs the goblet, then throws it and it smashes into a vase.

"I said clean. It. Up."

No.

I don't.

She narrows her eyes then steps forward and shoves me to the ground, the rags of my "dress" sitting in the dark purple liquid, soaking it up.

I pick up the shards, careful after my hands having been cut already earlier, then put them in the goblet.

"Better. Guard!!"

"Yes ma'am."

I start flailing but it does nothing. Moments later I'm being thrown out into the yard with the animals and garden. Wait. Is that...

"Myna...." who's the boy with her? He seems darker than the rest of the Romans, and not just in coloring.

He's looking my way now, and despite the fact that he's a Roman I almost feel self conscious of my dirty hair and dirt/scrape covered self. 

Almost.

I stand quickly, brush as much dust off as I can and walk by him quickly with my head held high.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Adrian's POV:

"What was that about?"

Iseult's POV:

"I said clean. It. Up."

No.

I don't.

"Better. Guard!!"

"Yes ma'am."

Almost.

Please let this through mods. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The girl eyed me as I stood by the prince's side."Why is this worthless slave here"she asked"She can't even follow a simple order.""She is to serve me and my guests which you were invited by my father and not me"he said"You will treat her like a normal human.""Excuse me"she asked."If you wish not to follow my orders then you may leave the castle and never come back"he added.The more I was around him the more different he was from his father.Was he even related to the king?"The girl glared at me and walked out of the room annoyed bumping into me as she passed.I tried to hide the pain the best I could.The guard's  grip had been very tight when he pulled me from the room."Thank you"I said turning to the prince though not knowing what to call him."Aidan"he said.I smiled."Are you sure he didn't hurt you"he asked."I'll be fine"I said.

Grim

I walked through the yard to look for Aidan.A girl had passed quickly as if nothing bothered her.I continued walking until I found him talking to his servent.He was treating her like a human as we had both agreed to do when this started.Though something told me otherwise.He clearly liked her.There are four others on his staff her age but this was different."Hey Cousin"I replied entering"What happened with Octavian?He kind of looked destroyed when I passed him earlier"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Adrian's POV:

I shrug. 

"He hurt Malia a second time. I told him if he did it again he'd be sent to fight as a common foot solider.  So, that's what happened."

My cousin sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Can you even do that?"

"Probably? Maybe? I'm the Prince, so..." 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*Right? Isn't that what they would wear? Or no?

Myna's POV:

I hear footsteps. They're light, though, designed to make as little sound as possible. Unlike the masters and mistresses with their stomping. It was a slave. So I look up and there is Iseult, walking past the master. And then I see her hands and gasp, dropping the trowel and weeds. I hurriedly take off my gloves and run over to her when the master is gone. I take her hands in mine, inspecting them. "Oh, Iseult. Come. It is not that bad. I will wash them and bandage them and you will be fine in no time," I assure her and start to pull her away, but she doesn't follow. I look back, confused, and she shakes her head. "No, Myna. I can't get you in trouble." she explains. "In trouble? Iseult, these things happen often when one is... of our class. All us women have learned to do it in no time. The men, since we help treat them, cover for us if we are slower than usual. It will take two minutes at maximum. Now come, I will not take no for an answer," I declare softly and drag her around the back where the well is. I make her sit on the lip of the well as I draw some water. With the pail full of water, I kneel in front of a flower. A clever trick the other gardeners and I had come up with. Brushing away some dirt, you could see that the flower was in a pot that, when taken out, revealed a small box. I took out the box and opened it, showing strips of clean linen bandages. I carefully wash her hands, making sure that no other pottery is in it, and then bandage them tightly, though not so much that it would impede upon work or hurt all the time. Then I put the box back along with the flower and cover it with dirt before standing up and brushing the dirt off my *toga. I give the back of her hand a pat and flash her a smile. "See? No time at all. Now I must get back to work, but you take care of yourself, Iseult," I say gravely. She nods and manages one of her smiles. Pleased, I nod and scamper off to the flower beds in the front, quickly tugging my gloves on while looking around to make sure that no one had noticed my absense. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

Malia left the room going who knows where.Most likely her room I'd assume."It's more than that isn't it"I teased."Sir your father would like to see you in the throne room"another guard said.Malia was there along with Myna and the other girl and Camilla."It has come to my attention that someone isn't doing their job"uncle said pacing.He looked at Mal."She's been doing her job perfectly fine"Aidan spoke up"It was Octavian not following orders."Uncle looked at him."You are defending these useless workers"he asked.

Malia

A few of the servants then brought in lunch.I watched them all carefully."Any step out of line and you will end up in the Colosseum like the others"he said.Something looked off to me about the water.I don't know what. The king picked up the glass and I quickly took it away from him."Give it back"he said now furious.He tried to take it but I drank it instead.Within a few minutes I felt sick.Someone had tried to poison someone.Not sure who it was for.I collapsed to the ground and everything just felt so warm or cold."What is going on"the king yelled.The other girls checked the glasses."Myna"the dark boy asked."Sir they all smell weird.Poison"she said.The king looked at the two servents."If you wish to keep your jobs you will find who tried to poison my family"he said.Grim and Aidan both helped me up onto a couch in another room.As I glanced back Camilla smiled.Maybe it was her?Or maybe it was Octavian?He hated me."How did you know"Grim asked."My dad before he died used to work with poison and chemicals"I said"Something just felt off."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Iolanthe's POV:

I take a sniff of one of the cups, and am immediately confused.

It does not smell of ant plant I have encountered in Rome.

It smells like the plants of my homeland.

But... Myna and I are the only ones in the palace, and one of only a few I know of in the city. So how....

The lady's uncle, the one who gave me to them.

He could have given her gifts, not knowing what the plant was. And if she figured out....

I look over at the girl, taking in the purposely blank frown, fake worry in her eyes with victorious gloating glinting behind.

"Are you sure they can figure it out, my lord? The girl is, well, rather dim if you know what I mean. She barely speaks and in quite sure that after four years she still does not speak our language. And as far as the other one goes. Well, with those eyes, should we really trust her?"

"If they don't figure it out they'll be killed. So go. Now."

We both hurry out of the room to where the Prince and lord took the other slave girl. 

"It was the lady."

"Camilla?"

I nod. "I think so."

"Why?"

I explain why quietly and we walk in silence for a moment before, "thank you," tumbles out of my mouth as it has been waiting to do since earlier. 

"You're welcome, though it was hardly trouble at all." Yet so few people here show slaves kindness even a little from another slave is a gift.

"So does she really not think you speak their language?"

"Why would I walk to? Ours is far more beautiful." 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The maids brought in a bowl of ice water and some rags.One dipped the rag in the water and wiped my forehead with it."I'm not so sure it was her"I managed to get out"The guard you fired could have done it.As it was clearly meant for your family.""You had mentioned your dad had worked with stuff like this,is there a cure for it"Grim asked."There might be one in my dad's shop"I said."Then we will go there"Grim suggested.Aidan looked thrilled with the idea until a maid said"She is too ill and should stay here."Grim then turned to Myna and the other girl.Io something."Find her dad's shop and search it.Bring back the cure when you find it and don't let anyone get in your way"he said.Camilla then walked in."I just came to check in.Is everything ok"she asked.She didn't care.She just wanted to marry Aidan for the money.That's why she was here.Before anyone answered the king walked in."Everyone out"he said.Of course I couldn't leave but sort of hard to focus on anything.The king looked at his son."Due to recent events I am moving the wedding and coronation to tomorrow"he said.Nononono.I had to stop this.I was in no condition to stop it.The king left without letting a word in from Aidan.I sat up and started to get up."Where are you going"he asked."To see the garden"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Myna's POV:

I hurried to the servant's side and put her arm around my shoulder before gently setting her back down. "Myna," Iseult almost hissed. I gestured for her to wait a moment. "Mistress-," I began to her. She shook her head weakly. "I am a slave, same as you. My name is Malia," she coughed. "Myna, at your service," I said quickly before getting to my point. "Malia, where does your father live? If you give me directions, I will send Iseult ahead and help you to a bench with a... beautiful view of the garden," I promised her, stumbling over beautiful since I was trying to find the Latin word for 'lovely', but couldn't. She hesitated, but that could be because she was getting weaker, then nodded. I quietly sigh in relief. "His workshop is at the northern edge of town. Do you know the potterery? Run by..." she struggled for a name. "By Julian Fortis and his wife?" I suggest in barely a whisper. She nodded with a little more vigor, clearly happy I knew it. And I knew it well. I would go into town with my mother and she would drop me off there where I would play with Amelia Fortis, Julian's wife, and help her make some of the pottery. She showed me how and my mother would pick me up on her way back. Oh, happy days. I shove those emotions down, focusing on the rest of Malia's directions. "It's at the end of the road. Last shop on the right. Go around the back, the door there should be open. If not, just kick it in," she gets out. I nod and look up at Iseult, confirming that she heard. She nodded. "I know where the pottery is. I'll meet you at the workshop," Iseult affirms before heading out the door. "Okay, Malia, now is my turn to hold up my end of the promise," I told her before helping her up again. She hobbled to the doorway and I led her to my favorite bench. It was by a wall, so she could lean back. "How did you know about the bench?" she murmured as I set her down. "I help tend the gardens here. This is my favorite place to admire them after sundown when the work is done," I tell her. She gives them a quick scan. "The flowers are very pretty," she murmurs. Pretty means beautiful. I blush at the praise. I look around and find the prince. He nods at the worried look in my eye. "I'll watch over her. Now go get the cure as fast as you can," he assures me while simultaneously ordering me. I nod and then quickly curtsy before running around the side of the house, taking alleyway shortcuts to get to the Pottery. I come out beside the Pottery to run into Iseult. "Iseult!" I exclaim just as she calls, "Myna!" We scramble up and continue running to the workshop, knowing that a person's life is in danger. And one of us, too. "How did you get here so quickly?" she asked between breaths. "I lived here for about a year before my mother got sick. I learned all I could about the city. We lived near the northern mines," I replied and we stopped, heaving for air, in front of the last shop on the right. We quickly walked around to the back and Iseult attempted to open the door. It was stuck. We shared a look, nodded to each other, and then both ran into the door with our shoulders, opening the door and making us tumble in in the process. Now came the search for the cure. I knew Iseult was familiar with the plant, so I could trust her as she looked through the various labeled vials on one dusty wall while I did the same on the parellel wall. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stared at all the beautiful flowers when Aidan came and sat down next to me."You don't need to be here"I said."I want to be"he replied."Don't you have things to do before tomorrow's wedding"I asked."No because it's not happening"he replied."According to your dad it is"I replied."I don't care"he replied"One day things will be different.""Why are you helping me"I asked"Ever since I arrived here you've tried to help me."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I decided to go with the two girls so people didn't question why they weren't with their masters though I hated it almost as much as Aidan.I started looking in other rooms."Find anything"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! BTW, probably won't be on that much this week, but then again I could be on all the time this week, but just a head's up if I'm not on. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

someone post

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Iseult's POV: 

I start when the boy comes in, almost stumbling off the counter. Given, I shouldn't be standing on it, but the shelves were too tall for me to reach. 

I would have heard him, but I was concentrating and...

Wait.

I stand up on my tiptoes and reach back behind a large jar.

I pick up the small dark green vial and try to read the lable.

And I can't read it.

"What is this?"

"Pardon?"

"Sorry my lord, she's rather quiet. What is it Iseult?"

"I can't read this. What does it say it is."

"Oh."  The Lord boy holds out a hand. "May I?"

He asked, instead of ripping it from my hands.

I hand it to him, a little shocked, and he reads it quietly to himself, and then out loud.

Yes!!! That's it!!!

"Is that it?"

I nod and grab it out of his hand then run to the door. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

Myna and I start to run after her heading in the direction of the palace.The only thing I could hope for was for her not to run into a guard."Where do you think you're going with that"a guard said grabbing it from her."She's with me"I replied"That's mine and I will be taking that.""But my lord"he replied."I gave it to her to hold now if you'll excuse me I have a life to save"I replied.I handed it back to her and we started running through the streets on our path to the palace.Hopefully we still had time to give it to her.

Malia

I looked up watching the clouds."You ok"Aidan asked."I'm fine"I lied but he clearly knew the truth"My mom's dream was to make the royal family an outfit one day.I had always told her it would until they took her from me.I have no idea where she is.Then they took my dad but he grew sick and they killed him.""I promise things will change"he said."I'm sure they will but be careful with making promises you might not be able to keep"I said.I coughed feeling the pain.Things started disappearing into clouds and then into darkness.There a figure stood.A Jackal.Anubis according to Aidan's dad."Your death has come early child"he said."Someone tried to kill the royal family.I did what I could to save the prince"I replied."I see.We will see what Osiris has to say"he replied.I walked with him down a path.Osiris was in his chair and Ammit by his side.The scale didn't tip and a door opened."The way to the Afterlife"he said but then another door opened."Looks like someone is getting a second chance"he said"I heard what you did and that will not go unrewarded."Suddenly faint voices."We found it"Grim said."Is it working"Myna said.""I don't know"Aidan said.I looked between the two doors.I couldn't leave them just yet.They were my friends and they went through all this trouble to help me.If I left then Aidan would have no choice but to marry Camilla."The wedding is in an hour"the king's voice.He moved it again.I had to go back.I walked towards the white colored door.My eyes opened to see everyone except Aidan."Where is he"I asked."They moved the wedding"Grim said"It's in an hour.""Then I'm crashing it"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Myna's POV:

My eyes brightened. "Malia!" I practically squeal and give her a big hug. Then freeze and sit down beside her. "Sorry," I apologize, going red with embarrasment. She waves me off. "It's fine. You guys in?" she inquires. Iseult, always ready to cause a bit of trouble, nodded with a mischievous grin. "Definitely. Time to break the status quo," Grim said, well, grimly. They turn to me. My smile grows. "You're gonna need all the help you can get. Lucky for you, I know a guy in the mines. He used to be, well, used to train to be, a translator. Knows Latin, Greek, and some Egyptian!" "You mean Heiroglyphics?" Grim said. I go red at my lack of knowledge. "Yeah. That. So he could help translate and get past guards, since all the, uh, upper class know how to, and usually do, speak Greek. You know, two groups. One with Grim and the other with Aaron. That's the miner's name. And then if we find my brother, I'm sure he'd be willing to help!" I'm practically jumping up and down in my seat. "I mean, we-we could do that. I could run over the mines in about five minutes and probably get back here with him in another seven. Grim might be able to figure out where my brother Joshua is and we could get him before the thirty-minute marker comes along and then figure out a plan and all. Or we could just find out where Adrian is and dress up like servants for Grim and he could go up and talk to him and then we could kidnap, you know, the prince.... Whichever is okay with me," I trail off and scratch the back of my neck, embarrassed. The kidnapping would probably take a shorter amount of time, but it's been so long since I've seen Joshua and Aaron that I just had to try and find a way to get them out. Because even if we get Malia to become Adrian's bride, it still takes awhile for everything to become undone. If she even remembers all the other slaves when she becomes Queen. Time is of the essence, though, so they would probably go with the kidnapping.... 

(Mods, PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian