Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

You've grown up fighting evil in the city along side your superhero parent until one day during one of your fights you get attacked by a creature you've never seen before and have no idea why?It turns out you are part demigod.Will you be able to fight two wars at once or will things be a little too hard to handle?

Spots:

Daughter of Scarlet Witch/Poseidon-taken by me

Son of Captain America/Demeter-Lily?

Daughter of Black Widow/Hephaestus

Adopted Son of Black Panther/Hades-taken by me

Daughter of Spider Man/Athena-Lily?

Name:Carson Malia Rose Maximoff

Looks:like her mother either wears the outfit from age of ultron or civil war

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Spot:Daughter of Scarlet Witch/Poseidon

Crush:Son of Captain America but a boy(evil) from Camp Half Blood likes her

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress has a slight accent like her mother and can speak Russian 

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Spot:Adopted Son of Black Panther/Hades

Crush:Daughter of Spider Man

Other:equal thief fighter best stealth/not being noticed current king of Wakanda

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save Daughter of Black Widow/Hephaestus

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

saved but lani i need you to post forms and pov on the other rps too

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Can I be just a regular demigod or two? If naw, I'll just watch. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sure but no big three

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Jack "Jackie" Constantine Tyler 

Looks: Dark brown hair that is military short, dark brown eyes that turn gray when mad/during a storm, tan skin, freckles across the bridge of his nose, average height if not a little bit tall, athletic build.

Personality: You'll see in the POVs.

Spot: Son of Athena

Crush: TBD.

Other: Has a twin sister (Lily Tyler). Is incredibly smart, even for an Athena kid. Their dad was British, so they have a British accent and sometimes mess up words. Can speak Greek, French, Scottish Gaelic, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Wakandan, and is learning a few other African dialects. Has ADHD and needs glasses to see up close. Wants to become a doctor and go into the Air Force(his uncle was in the Air Force). Is known as the War Doctor because of this. Just started taking online courses at the University of Edinburgh to get his M.D.(medical degree) and to become a Doctor of Science (his ScD). 

Name: Lily "Water Lily(by dad and brother)" "Lily Blossom(by dad and brother)" Petra Tyler

Looks: Straight blonde hair to her midback with some darker streaks and some blue streaks dyed throughout, dark watery gray-blue eyes, fair skin, short, athletic build. 

Personality: You'll see in the POVs.

Spot: Daughter of Athena

Crush: the Son of Cap, but will back off when she sees that Carson likes him (doesn't think she'll be able to get him to look at her because, c'mon, Carson has powers. She has... brainpower)

Other: Has a twin brother (Jack Tyler). Is as smart as her brother. Also has a British accent and sometimes messes up words. Can speak Greek, Irish Gaelic, Russian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Icelandic, Spanish, Italian, Latin, and is learning Wakandan. Has ADHD. Wants to become a nurse so started taking online courses at the University of London to get her M.N. (Master of Nursing). 

I hope these are okay!!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Miriam May "Miri" "Parker" "Mayday Parker" "Spidey" "baby Spider" "mini Parker" Parker. 

Looks: Miri has short, thick, soft dark brown waves cut just above her shoulders(natural lighter/darker streaks. The ends are usually dyed green, blue, red, or grey.) Big, wide, bright hazel eyes. She's very very slim, with a lithe/athletic build, petite (5'1-ish), with light skin, pale freckles, has a heart shaped face, and is extremely extremely pretty(sort of elvin)(looks a little younger then she is.) First uniform looks like her dad's first in the mcu(only black/grey) second looks like Spider Gwen's only light silver instead of white/dark grey instead of pink/teal.

Personality: Extremely extremely extremely intelligent(a genius, like her dad), creative, witty, likes to joke. Very sweet, kind, bright, and usually gentle(she has a bit of a temper though.) Self doubt/hate. Very brave, sometimes mischievous and rebellious, hates being told what to do, but will sometimes listen. Rather shy/quiet. Stubborn, a loner, independent. Always stands up for what she believes in and will always try to do what's right.Energetic. Tends to neglect sleeping/eating(unless there's food that she really likes. Like pizza. Or chocolate.) Creative, has a photographic memory, sarcastic.Will always act like she's okay, extremely protective of her loved one/friends, a lot like her dad. Goes on her own missions at night (like her dad) resulting in lack of sleep, hidden injuries, and safe streets. More in POV's.

Spot: Le daughter de SPOODERMAN!!!! And Athena. 

Crush: Grim. A small one on Jack until she learns She's a kid of Athena too. 

Other: Has superhuman strength/agility/durability/stamina, superhuman speed (not Flash fast, but she's really really fast), regenerative healing(not like Deadpool or Wolverine), wall crawling, and all her dad's powers (only her spider sense is much much stronger and sometimes turns into short visions (like, ten to fifteen seconds at most) that result in headaches.) Her dad has no idea she's been doing hero stuff, and she plans to keep him from knowing.

Name: Joshua Brian Phil Rogers.
Looks: Short, thick, soft golden hair. Bright green eyes(like leaves, and grass, and poison and emeralds all rolled into one.) Tall, athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, extremely handsome(looks a lot like his dad.)
Personality: A lot like Cap, only more serious/a bit darker, more sarcastic. Overprotective of his friends, extremely smart, thinks strategically, kind, loyal, patriotic, creative, stubborn, will always do what he thinks is right, cares deeply for people. More in POV's.
Spot: Son of Cap/Demeter. 

Crush: Carson. 

Other: He's naturally in peak human condition, and has all his mom's powers (but he prefers to fight without them.) He's claustrophobic. Has a big brother relationship with Miriam (he's really overprotective of her.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

NVM on my spots too busy

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs will start later 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

lily I do need your forms for the hero of new york rp

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carson

I sat staring out the window of Avengers Tower.I was bored being stuck here so I decided to go for a walk around the city."Where you going"Josh asked."A walk"I replied."Not a bad idea"Grim added joining us.The walk became a team walk.Me,Miri,Grim,and Josh.We entered Central Park when something sounded funny."What was that"I asked."Grim went from being Grim to being Black Panther."I don't know,why don't you tell us while we rip your hearts out"three women stood in front of us now."Run"Miri said and that was exactly what we all did.Those things were not human.In fact they were demon bird like creatures with fangs."What are those"Josh asked.Grim tried to slice at one but it barely affected her.We reach a bridge near Long Island when a group of girls came out of no where slicing at the creatures."Who are you"Grim asked his suit disappearing."Thalia.Leader of the Hunt.We service Artemis"she said"Those were Furies and they were trying to kill you because you're demigods."Ok we knew Norse Gods existed because of Thor and Loki."The Greek Gods have children with mortals"she said"You need to get to Camp Half Blood.It's the only safe place for you."This was a lot to handle.We followed them through the woods until we reached a medieval looking gate."You should be safe here behind the barrier.Go to the Big House and you can discuss this further with Chiron"she said and left with her group.We were half god?As if being a superhero wasn't hard enough.We did as she said and walked into the camp."Can I help you"said a man in a wheelchair."We were sent her by a girl name Thalia"I said."More demigods"he said"You'll have to stay in Cabin Eleven until we discover your Godly Parent.I will find you campers to show you around.""Is this a good idea"I asked Josh.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Jack's POV:

"Oh, Jack, I'm glad you're here," I hear Chiron say. I look up and then squint until I realize I still have my glasses on. I take my glasses off and see Chiron in his human form with a bunch of children. I assume demigods. I count them. Four. My eyebrows shoot up and I whistle. Chiron gives me a look and I have the decency to look sheepish. "Sorry, Chiron. Yeah, I'll show them around. Any of them claimed yet?" I ask him. He shakes his head. Just then my twin sister, Lily, runs up, cheeks pink from the run. "Chiron," she breathes, "Will requires your presence at the archery range." He nods. "Thank you, Lily. If you don't mind helping your brother, I'll be at the archery range," he says and starts to get out of the wheelchair, showing his horse half. The kids gawk at him. Chiron nods to us and then gallops to the archery range. "Right! Well, Chiron is a centaur, if you haven't caught onto that yet. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! My name is Jack Tyler, affectionately known as the War Doctor by the rest of Camp. I am a child of Athena, as is my twin sister here, Lily Tyler," I start. Lily waves. "Are you not American?" a girl with brown hair that was dyed at the ends said and then covered her mouth, eyes wide. "Sorry, it's just that I noticed you had a British accent," she apologized. Lily and I looked at each other and grinned. "No, it's fine. Our dad was British and moved here before we were... born. We grew up with him and I guess you could say we inherited his, ah, accent," Lily explained. The others nodded in understanding. "Well, let's go to the cabins. We'll pass the archery range and lake on the way," I say and start to lead them away, Lily bringing up the back. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carson

We followed Jack through the camp towards the cabins."This is cabin 11.Hermes.All unclaimed campers stay here until they get claimed"he explained"Feel free to explore the camp,dinner is in an hour.Mess Hall."Suddenly a symbol appeared over Grim."A son of Hades"he said"You'll be staying in Cabin 13."I decided to check out the camp while the others took a tour of the camp."Hey"a boy said."Hey"I replied."So you're one of the new demigods I heard about"he asked."Carson"I replied."I'm Cal son of Apollo"he said.He wasn't bad looking but I liked Josh.I always have."Russian accent"he asked."I get it from my mother"I replied."Cool"he said"Are you and your friends going to play capture the flag later?"I shrugged and started walking checking out the rest of the camp.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Miriam's POV:

We just got attacked by a bunch of crazy bird ladies in central park. A fairly normal Tuesday.

The not normal part was Grim's vibranium claws doing NOTHING to them. Not a single scratch. 

Then the ladies in silver showed up and shot them and now We're in this camp.

And then the guy in the wheelchair got up and ran off as a half-horse dude thing.

"Right!" My attention snaps over to the boy. And oh my gosh, what a boy. Stop. Stupid brain. Don't think those thoughts. 

"Well, Chiron is a centaur, if you haven't caught onto that yet. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! My name is Jack Tyler, affectionately known as the War Doctor by the rest of Camp. I am a child of Athena, as is my twin sister here, Lily Tyler."

Oh. My. Gosh. His accent!!!!!! 

"Are you not American?" I slap my hand over my mouth a moment after the question tumbles out.

"Sorry, it's just that I noticed you had a British accent and... yeah." I'm gonna stop talking. 

The look at each other and grin. 

"No, it's fine. Our dad was British and moved here before we were... born. We grew up with him and I guess you could say we inherited his, ah, accent," Lily explains. Why the pause before born?

"Well, let's go to the cabins. We'll pass the archery range and lake on the way." Jack takes the lead, with his sister in the back and we start walking.

There's a moment of awkward semi-silence(I say semi-silence because the lovebirds are whispering quietly behind me.

Wait. Archery range. Targets. I look over at them then down at the  web shooters hidden under my hoodie. 

I am definitely coming back her tonight when there's no one who will think it's weird that someone's shooting spider webs at the targets. 

"Over there is the archery range, if you couldn't tell."

"In that direction is the lake, volleyball court, and arts and crafts building."

"And up there are the amphitheater and rock wall. There's a lot of interesting stuff to see her, but, for now, cabin 11." 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

So I was a child of Hades?I had been the first on claimed.We continued the tour when a symbol appeared over Josh's head.Wheat?"A child of Demeter"Lily said"Looks like Cabin 4 for you."Then multiple symbols appeared.Miri had Athena's,and Carson had Poseidon's."Cabin 3 and Cabin 6"Lily said."Two children of the Big Three at once"Jack said"That's highly unlikely.""What"Josh asked."Children of the Big Three is extremely rare"Jack said"Hades only had two demigod kids.One died and Nico is barely around.Poseidon only had one demigod kid Percy Jackson and a cyclopes son named Tyson.Zeus had one named Thalia.She leads the Hunters of Artemis.""Yeah we met her"I said.

Carson

I joined the others when I had been claimed.A daughter of Poseidon."So where did you guys come from"Lily asked."New York"I said."Cool"she said.Everyone then started  heading towards the mess hall.We all followed."Each table is set by cabin"Jack explained.I looked at the table with one person.Percy I'd assume.No one was at Grim's table though.He walked and sat by himself.I joined the boy at the Poseidon table though I'd rather be with Josh as he was sort of my best friend."Hey"the boy said looking up."Hey"I replied"I'm Carson."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Lily's POV:

I brightened when they mentioned Thalia. "Yeah, we met her," Grim, son of Hades, said. "Oh, brilliant! If you ever see her again, tell her that Lily and I say hi and thank you for the suggestion," Jack asks him. Grim shrugs, "Okay. What suggestion?" "Oh, nothing. Just a helpful tip is all," I smile. She had searched up some colleges and suggested two for both of us. Next thing you know, we both got invitations to study there. "How do you know Thalia?" Carson asked. "Well, we sort of... ran into her when we were running from a... cyclopes," I start slowly. "And she killed the cyclopes?" "No, no, nothing like that. You see, we had never seen anything like him before, so, obviously, we ran. Turns out the poor cyclopes was Percy's half-brother Tyson. He had shown up at the wrong beach and needed directions to Camp. No, Thalia held us at knifepoint, especially my brother, for trying to hurt her friend. After the situation was explained, of course, Thalia realized that we were demigods and escorted the three of us to Camp. And whenever the Hunters would visit, she would always check in on us, since it's not very often that they come across half-bloods. It's not very unusual, but always surprising. The satyrs usually find us, you see. Wonderful, they are. Very friendly, I know one or two of them, actually. Terribly polite," I rambled on as we walked. Then there was a silence for a few minutes. "So... where did you guys come from?" I inquired, simply trying to break the silence. "New York City," she informed me. "Cool," I replied with a smile. Then the conch shell bellowed and it was time to eat. We led them to the mess hall. "Each table is set by cabin," Jack explained. Carson looked around and then sat by Percy. Terribly nice boy, if not a bit mischevious. I was certain that they would get along smashingly. Grim, poor guy, had to sit alone at Hades' table. Josh was immediately welcomed by the Demeter table, something about the perfect farmer's build. That left Miri, Jack, and I. I looped arms with Miri and grinned over at her. "Welcome, sister, to Camp. We're going to have so much fun! I'll introduce to everyone. Don't worry, everyone may seem a little scary at first, but it's usually because they have deadlines. Annabeth and Sam and Hayden are incredibly nice to newcomers, though, so I'm sure you'll fit right in with us!" I assure her as we walk to the table. "We have a new one?" Hayden, blonde-haired and gray-eyed much like most of this table, asked, nodding to Miri. "Yes. This is miri. She's from New York City. Just dropped in," I proclaimed with a smile. Miri smiled shyly and waved. "She can sit next to me," Sam, a boy mostly interested in physics, stated, sliding farther in from the end. Miri thanked him and sat on the edge. Jack and I sat across from her and I quickly explained that we had to give up a portion of our food to our godly parents. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carson 

Percy was nice but it was hard to focus when the entire Aphrodite Cabin were looking at Josh as was the rest of the girls I'm sure.It was getting on my nerves so I just got up and left the mess hall.I know it's probably dumb to think about it but I liked him.I headed to the empty training field and started working on power training.Not like I'd get much of that here.I then sat n the beach watching the waves."You ok"Cal asked sitting next to me."Fine"I lied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*whispers:* Who's Cal? I'll try to POV tomorrooooow. :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

camper evil son of apollo 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Miriam's POV:

As our table goes to put food in the fire for their-our parents I think about what I'll say. 

Hi. Nope. To familiar. Hello mother. To formal. What exactly do you say to your godly parent you never knew about?

Oh. Here I go.

I dump most of the food off my plate (except for an Apple and two of the many cinnamon rolls I grabbed.)

"So... hi... uh, mom. Um.. keep my dad safe for me please."

I follow the others back to the table and plop down on the end.

"So, what's the best part about this place?" 

"Probably... the not getting chased around by monsters all the time."

"Like the fury things that were chasing us?"

"Yep. There's those, carnivorous sheep, gorgons, sirens..." he lists a bunch more monsters and I think my life before was actually easier, despite hiding my hero self from my dad(which was reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllly hard.) 

"So wait. Athena is the goddess of wisdom and war strategy and arts and crafts."

"Yep."

"But... if She's a maiden goddess How are you-we her kids?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I admit it was lonely at this table.It was not as strange as Aphrodite kids looking at either me of Josh.Mainly Josh.I got up and went to walk around the camp and do some target practice Maybe get my aunt to make my claws with a mix of vibranium and this imperial bronze or whatever they said they used.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Lily's POV:

I was afraid she was going to ask that question. "Well, you see... when... Athena was... born... Zeus had a headache, like someone wanted to get out. So they cracked open his head and out came Athena. She was born from thought. We... sort of... get created... the same way. Born from thought, that is. I don't know about the headache part...," I try and explain. Miri opens her mouth, then closes it. Then repeats the action. Then simply nods. Jack shrugs beside me. "We tend not to think about it," he says in an attempt to reassure her. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

idk what to post none of you have talked to grim or carson

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I know. >.< Maybe Poseidon's or Hades' cabin could be teemed up with Athena's for Capture the Flag???

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carson

"Well you can play capture the flag.I'm sure it'll make you feel better"Cal said.I got up and walked with him towards a large crowd of Campers."Heroes,Warriors.It's now time to play Capture the Flag"Chiron said"Athena vs. Ares.Ares pick your first cabin.""We choose Apollo"a girl said."Poseidon"a blond girl replied."Dionysus"the first girl countered."Demeter"the same blond girl said.It kept going until all cabins were on a team.Luckily my friends and I were on the same team.Each team went to hide their flag after given the boundary lines."So what's the plan a boy asked looking at the blond girl.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I posted someone go 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm not really sure what to POV.... 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well they're about to play capture the flag  

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Will try to POV at... IDK... some point?

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian