Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

In a post-apocalytpic world, after it was destroyed by nuclear weapons, people are divided by color. Not by skin color, no. By the color your powers are. The different colors live in different sectors. 

A group of people. All 10 different colors. They met when they bypassed the servers and talked to each other. They have a plan. A plan to stop the color system. 

Will they be able to pull it off? And, if they do, can they keep President Lee from charging them with a crime?

Along with the Phoenix. She is a person rumored to be existing among them. With her, they could stop President Lee. It is rumored that she has probability manipulation, mind reading, healing tears, and energy blasts. Can they find her? Or is it one of them?

COLORS/POWERS/ETC:

Red-Base power is fire, secondary power(semi-powerful) is gravity, final power(weak) is super strength. Their personalities tend to be competitive, stubborn, and fighters. 

Orange-Base color is healing, secondary power is posession, final power is super agility. Their personalities tend to be nurturing, kind, and peaceful. 

Yellow-Base power is light, secondary power is flight, final power is super sight. Their personalities tend to be happy, optimistic, and peppy. 

Green-Base power is Earth, secondary power is plants, final power is super speed. Their personalities tend to be down to earth, hippy, and nature loving. 

Blue-Base power is water, secondary power is animal telepathy, final power is super flexibility. Their personalities tend to be easygoing, rather social, and peaceful. 

Purple-Base power is telepathy, secondary power is charmspeak, final power is super durability. Their personalities tend to be loud, unapologetic, and proud. 

Black-Base power is darknesss, secondary power is shadows, final power is super intelligence. Their personalities tend to be dark. 

Emerald-Base power is metal, secondary power is ice, and final power is super leaping. Their personalities tend to be loyal, rebellious, and independent. 

Silver-Base power is weather(includes hurricanes, blizzards, tornadoes, volcanoes) secondary power is telekinesis, final power is super hearing. Their personalities tend to be hyper observant, very very smart, and quiet. 

Pink-Base power is audiokinesis, secondary power is technopathy,  final power is enhanced synthesisia. Their personalities tend to be music loving, shy, and anxious. 

SPOTS:

Red-Male-Open

Orange-Male-Open

Yellow-Female-Open

Green-Female-Saved for Lilli(if she wants it)

Blue-Female-Open

Purple-Male-Open

Black-Male-Saved for Maya(if she wants it)

Emerald-Female-Saved for Maya(if she wants it)

Silver/Phoenix-Female-Taken by me

Pink-Male-Open

Unlimited others. 

City-

It has the same thing Panem has, divided by sectors. They are sectors divided by color, and people can have any job. It is a very technologically advanced society, with smart houses being a norm. 

Form-

Name:

Age(12-14):

Appearance:

Personality:

Screename:

Spot: 

Crush: 

Other:

My form:

Name: Ellarose London

Age(12-14): 12(youngest)

Appearance: Ellarose has long blue and silver hair, with a small bit of blonde in it. She normally wears her hair in a long braid. She has pale blue/grey eyes that make her look vulnerable. She has pale skin, with a scar on her forehead and a scar on her left leg. She normally looks pretty, as she just sort of naturally looks that way. She wears glasses, and normally will be found wearing a tie-dye t-shirt, a tie-dye sweater, jeans with randomly scribbled drawings on them, and jogging shoes. Or she will wear a rainbow scarf, a white tank-top, open button up shirt, jeans, and barefoot. She is about 5'0.

Personality: Ellarose is a..strange bird. She loves astrology, and can tell you almost anything you want to know about the stars. She loves science, and prefers spending time in a lab then being around most people. Very socially awkward, but tries to be friendly around people and not sink into The Shell. Very, very intelligent. Naturally an overachiever. She can find out anything about anyone. Very musically talented, and can play the piano/violin/guitar. However, her antisocialness/social anxiety normally gets to her and she freaks out. Very rebellious. Not the best at math. Loves movies, and books, and tv shows. Has aspbergers. This is where her interests come in. She has a habit of rocking back and forth. She also doesn't understand feelings the best. A song to describe her would be Monster from Frozen. She is a definite artist, who loves art. 

Screename: SilverPhoenixLondon

Spot:  Silver/Phoenix

Crush: Anyone willing? 

Other: Worst control. She does have mind reading, probability manipulation, healing tears, and energy blasts, along with her silver powers. Best artist/hacker. Eventually, one day, she will set off a chain reaction of hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes, and blizards, destroying everything. 

(Mods, please let this through, it took two days

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

sorry but imma pass for the same reasons as last time you made this 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Thank you for saving green for me again. :) 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Willow "Will" "Flower Girl" "Nature Girl" "Flower Child" "Greenie" "Tree Hugger" Faelyn Conner. 

Appearance: Willow has long, very thick, soft, sort of frizzy wheat gold waves that fall past her hips(brownish roots, like roots.) She has big, soft hazel-green eyes. Will is average height for her age(a little small), she's very slim, with a delicate build. She has smooth very lightly tanned skin, with light freckles sprinkled across her nose/cheeks. She's quite pretty(in a fairy-like way.) 

Personality: Willow is quiet and shy, but also extremely passionate. She cares very deeply for people/living beings. She is extremely intelligent, but also naive and tries to see the best in everyone and every situation. She's an optimist. Can seem stupid to people who don't know her because she's trusting and gentle and sweet. She isn't cautious at all, but she's quite focused and notices many small details. She's very brave and not obviously scared of anything, but she's terrified of the dark and doesn't do well if she's stuck indoors/the same place for long. Independant, selfless, loyal, always there when her friends need her. Incredibly stubborn, doesn't like to ask for help. When she doesn't want to be found it's impossible to find her. She is far smarter then people think she is. Always tries to find peaceful solutions to conficts(when she's fighting willingly you know somethings wrong or a person is just pure evil.) 

Screename: LaurelFae4. 

Spot: Green girl. 

Crush: Anyone willing? 

Other: She has allergies(peanuts/tree nuts) and eating most meat makes her sick. Surprisingly good with technology. Plants/earth respond to her emotions. She can't talk to animals or anything, but they like her(usually.) Equal worst control with her earth/plants. Fairly good control over her super speed, other then moving/talking at speeds others can't keep up with/understand when she's really excited. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I wanna join!

Name: Amber Dubios,

Age(12-14): 14

Appearance: curly red hair, blue eyes, fair skin, beautiful.

Personality: You'll know her in POV's or see her in other RPs

Screename: (I don't understand this one, but I'll try.) BlueLadybugBrisbane

Spot: blue female.

Crush: none at moment. might have one later. that's a MIGHT

Other: hates pears, Evil, Injustice, Guns, Celery, Carrot juice, Burnt toast, Bus stations, Unrequited love, Bacon, Baked beans, Carrots, Yoghurt.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Save emerald, if not open then yellow.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Bryce Sheridan

Appearance: Bryce has shaggy and messy dark blond hair which is kind of long (about chin length). He has scraggly features which includes a pointed chin. His eyes are light gray, which appears stormy and dark when using his powers. He is tall for his age, standing at 5'6. He usually wears black shirts, dark jeans, black hoodies and sneakers. He has a lot of scars in his arms and legs of olive skin from minding the businesses from street brawls.

Personality: He likes scaring other people, so a lot of people is really scared of him, not just because of his personality, but from his appearance. Bryce makes people think this because of his color. However, in the inside, he is kind and caring, especially for his friends and family. He is stubborn and hard to convince, impulsive and makes rash decisions sometimes, rebellious and care-free. Once he has a goal, he is determined to finish what he started.

Screen Name: GR1M R34P3R

Spot: Black

Crush: Amber (If it's fine with you Amber)

Others: He has an older sister who died (um I based him off from Nico Di Angelo a bit...), He likes inventing things, so he has made his own customized taser, more in Pov

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name: Gillian (Gilly)

Appearence: she has soft, long, blond hair and light hazel eyes. She has plenty of freckles

Personality: she is calm and cool, loyal and sarcastic, though she is loyal she can be independent

Screen name: ICEQUEEN2123

Spot: emerald

Crush: open

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save Yellow and Red! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Myna Daffodil "M.D." Jefferson

Appearance: Choppy un-cut shoulder-blade-length dark brown hair with a golden-yellow streak on the right side and bangs that cover her right eye, bright yellow/white eyes, tan skin, petite, and short for her age. Looks a lot younger than she actually is. She has a very bright smile, but because of her eyes, they think she's evil. She is usually found wearing a black leather jacket(It was Josh's). 

Personality: She's very sweet and friendly and innocent. She's often alone, and loves her leather jacket. She's a little closed off and is very quiet, but is a great comforter. She's often found outside just enjoying it or in a/her room practicing the violin or fiddle. She has a very quiet voice but around people she really trusts and knows are her friends she can be quiet hyper and excited. She either acts like a little kid or is wise beyond her years. She gets sarcasm, and while she isn't known for it, she can make very snappy comebacks if someone insults her friends or family. She is also in love with music. (more in POVs.)

Screename: MetalDaffodil

Spot: Yellow Female

Crush: She's open. 

Other: Has an older brother that is a red (form below). Their Mom and Dad were from Emerald. Had another older brother named Mark Carson Jefferson but he died when she was 10. (he was 19)

Name: Joshua "Josh" "J.J." "Army "Army" Boy" "Soldier "Soldier" Boy" Jefferson

Appearance: He has faded, dark blue eyes and has bleach blond hair with brown streaks and tips. His skin is super tan and he's really muscular and tall. He has a lot of scars and looks older than he is. He usually is found wearing a brown leather jacket(It was Mark's).

Personality: He is silent most of the time. He doesn't talk, but he's sweet and gentle to little kids. He's comforting sometimes, despite not speaking, but he can be VERY intimidating when needed/he wants to be. He acts a lot older than he is. He seems to be very mean at first, but after being around him for a few days you seem to be able to get what he's trying to say, even when he doesn't say a word. He enjoys listening to Sabaton and usually keeps to himself. (More in POVs.)

Screename: MetalSoldiaBoy911

Spot: Red Male

Crush: Willow, maybe. :) 

Other: Has a younger sister that is a yellow (form above). Had an older brother (Mark) that died when Joshua was almost 13.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

compasspaw43

Branch: Ekaterina

I was in the original, so I'm gonna follow this. 

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold