Front sm

jadecobra404

Branch: Lucian

Welcome to The Seven Kingdoms, a fantasy role play/potential book by yours truly.

Is this based off of that 'Of Kings and Queens' role play I did, which died a year ago?

Yes, yes it is.

...Kind of.

As the name implies, we have seven main kingdoms: Pluviam (rain), Materia (lumber), Fodienda (ores), Salis (salt), Venari (hunt), Arva (arable land), and Frigus (cold). They are all allies, for better or worse, because peace between them is preferable to war. But remember, no alliance is set in stone — and tensions can rise easily.

You can be from any of the seven kingdoms, and you can be just about anything. I only ask that you don't start off as, say, a King or Queen. You can become one later on, by all means, but please don't start off that way.

Also, as this is a fantasy role play, please do not have modern day things like headphones or tasers (I say those things specifically because they actually did occur in the last one). And ladies, unless you are a knight (or magical creature), pants in public are a no-go.

Form:

Name and its meaning:
Kingdom:
Rank and official title (optional):
Starting age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Character theme song (optional, thought it would be cool):
Additional info:

Much like the original, the role play will start on a week-long celebration of my character's sixteenth birthday (a tradition amongst the kingdoms, as a show of their alliance). I'll explain it in more detail once I finish up my own form.

This is an open role play, so you can join whenever. We'll start when we have… six people, not including myself.

Have fun, guys!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

jadecobra404

Name and its meaning: Regina (very fittingly, her name means 'Queen')

Kingdom: Venari

Rank and official title (optional): Crown Princess and future Queen; her official title is 'Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Regina of Venari'

Starting age: Turns sixteen at the start

Appearance: Long, raven black hair, usually held back in a braid; bright grey, almost silver eyes; pale skin practically covered in freckles, especially on her face; tall (5’7) with an athletic build. The fancy dresses can hide it all they want — Regina's more muscular than most of the princes.

Personality: Clever, self-disciplined, and unafraid to speak her mind. Takes her role as future Queen very seriously, even if she doesn't like the formalities that come with it, and is scarily good at the cutthroat game that is politics. Doesn't fit into the standard definition of a Princess (think classic Disney, and you've got the general idea), and doesn't really care to, either. Would do anything for the people she cares about.

Character theme song (optional, thought it would be cool): Just Like Fire, by P!nk

Additional info: Spends a lot of time amongst her people, and regularly trains in combat with the guards. This is said to be where her unladylike behavior originated. Still, in the eyes of the other kingdoms, she is a desirable bride for their sons, as her kingdom is rich in meat, furs, and other such resources (hence its name), and has a very good military to boot.

Which brings us to that week-long celebration I mentioned.

Known as 'The Septem Noctibus Pila' ('The Seven Nights Ball', and no I don't know if that's the actual translation), it is an event observed on the sixteenth birthday of each kingdom's Princes and Princesses. Beyond being a get together of the allied kingdoms, this celebration is also used as a grounds for flaunting your child's skills and marriageability. In Regina's case, being the heir of her kingdom, she would primarily be targeted by the Princes who are not first in line themselves, who would have no other way of becoming Kings (well, Prince Consorts technically, but you get the idea).

The first night is simply a welcoming party, and is also the day the Prince or Princess actually turns sixteen. After that, the next six days are all dedicated to certain desirable skills:

Day two: Jousting, archery, and horseback riding for men; singing, sewing, and instrument playing for women (traditionally — it's not exactly required to be this way)

Day three: Dancing

Day four: Schooling and etiquette

Day five: Important policies (basically, the issues near and dear to their hearts)

Day six: Problem-solving (how they would go about resolving common issues within their own kingdom)

Day seven: Alliance (how well they will work with the other kingdoms)

After that, the Prince or Princess can expect marriage proposals about a month or so after their birthday.

And… I think that's everything.

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Can I have two characters?

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

jadecobra404

Hmm...

Sure! Go right ahead!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Name and it's meaning: Avery (meaning Elf and Counsel)

Kingdom: Fodienda

Rank and Official Title: Mage and assistant counselor of the crowned prince

Starting age: 15 (turning 16 four months)

Appearance: Shoulder length chestnut brown hair which is wavy, sometimes she ties it with a few strands falling on her face, sometimes she keeps her hair down. She has almond shaped eyes which are murky green, olive skin and a bit skinny. She is 5'3. She usually wears a flowing dark red dress with loose sleeves, flats and a cloak. In her left hand, she has a fingerless glove (she lost the pair hehe).

Personality: She is a serious and very proper girl, when she is around with her friends and the people she knows, she's happy-go-lucky and bright. She is very smart, has an excellent morale (for she is a counsellor), and is wise though modest and meek. She knows to think properly before acting, though when embarrassed or scared, she tends to make rash decisions.

Character Theme Song: I won't Say I'm in Love from Hercules

Additional info: She's in love with the Crowned Prince of Fodienda, Prince Ferrol. She knows it's forbidden, that's why she doesn't mention it and hides it very well.

Her father is and elf and the Royal Mage of the king of Fodienda, her mother is a peasant. However, her mother died while giving birth to her. She lives with her father.

Name and it's meaning: Ferrol (means iron ring)

Kingdom: Fodienda

Rank and Official Title: The Crowned Prince of Fodienda

Starting age: 17

Appearance: Tousled dark brown hair which is usually messy when he is not attending his princely duties, golden eyes, olive skin, devilishly handsome that almost all the girls in the kingdom like him. He is tall; 5'8. He usually wears his tunic, breeches and cloak when he is in his room or not in public to disguise himself as a peasant because he likes to hang out with Avery outside of the palace walls. Though in public royal meetings, he wears an ornamented tunic and coat and a crown.

Personality: He's a joker, complacent and cocky, a bit of a perfectionist. Stubborn, unruly, immature at times. However, he always feels alone when he's a prince, that gives him a negative attitude. He prefers to always have company, specifically Avery. He's a rule breaker and rebellious, care-free. He doesn't take his duties always seriously, but with the help of Avery, he's able to accomplish the task. He's secretly caring and kind because he doesn't want other people to have mushy feelings for him, so he prefers to have a cold and harsh appearance in public.

Character Theme Song: Believer by Imagine Dragons

Additional info: He has two younger sister named Aurelia (which means gold), and Arcene (means gold, pronounced AR-SE-NEE)

He had an imaginary friend named Ferris until he was 13 since he met Avery. He also has a crush on her. He sometimes flirts with her, but not that much because she was a mage and he was the prince. He's a bit oblivious and obtuse.

Many princesses want him as their suitor, but alas, he still refuses to marry. However, his parents didn't pay any heed to his protests and made him join the The Septem Noctibus Pila

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

jadecobra404

Avery and Ferrol are accepted! But, uh, we'll still count that as one entry.

Five more before we start!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Please save a hunt and ores

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

jadecobra404

Will do!

That leaves four!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

Fourteen

Princess

blond hair blue eyes

usually wears dresses but hates them and either flats or heels

rebellious sarcastic smart sarcastic artist 

Is the younger sister to Regina

Will do Grim's form later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

jadecobra404

Maya is accepted!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

awesomeauthor43

Name and its meaning: Kile (meaning wood or church, Gaelic I think)

Kingdom: Materia

Rank and official title: The son of The Grand Duke of Materia, The Duke of Materia

Starting age: 19

Appearance: Messy/ shaggy dark blond hair which is chin length, sky blue eyes. He has a small scar above his right eye brow from dueling practices, He has a tan from usually staying in the outdoors. Has a pointy chin and has an athletic build. He wears an off-white tunic, brown boots and a blood red cape. He always has a dagger on a sheath by his side and on a sheath on his foot wear.

Personality: Serious, proper, and he always follows the rules, laws and regulations, so he has great honesty. Always on guard and alert, ambitious, smart and wise, sometimes boastful, brave and confident but not in a cocky manner, resourceful, he always keeps his promises. He is always willing to sacrifice himself for others.

Character theme song: Honesty by Billy Joel

Additional Info: He has a younger sister name Lisbeth (it means oath), and a younger brother who died from miscarriage

He never told a lie in his entire life, and he still doesn't plan to do so

• Posted at:

Front sm

sunsettwilight64

Please save one from Arva and Pluviam

• Posted at:

GRAVITY FALLS HAS TO RETURNNNNNN

Front sm

jadecobra404

Kile is accepted, and a spot is saved for sunsettwilight64!

Two more spots before we start!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save an ore

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

jadecobra404

Saved!

One left!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

sunsettwilight64

Name: Alizeh, it means wind in Persian

Kingdom: Arva

Rank and official title: The Crowned Princess of Arva

Starting age: 16

Appearance: Very long auburn hair which she usually ties up in a pony tail, leafy green eyes, freckled skin. She always likes to wear fancy dresses which are white or gold. She has a lucky necklace that is in the form of a tear drop and is made out of turqoise. She always wears her diadem or tiara, even in small occasions

Personality: Haughty, mean, vain, always needs servants to do menial tasks for her, demanding, stubborn, boastful, nagging, likes to show off her superiority, looks down on people.

Character Theme Song: I Want It All from High School Musical 3

Additional info:

~She has this personality because of her very harsh and cold parents, she was never allowed to have fun. This made her morph into a mean girl and made her have a perspective of "Since I am the Crowned Princess, I am the best and I could do anything I want to do."

~She has a pet cat named Ruby

Name: Tal, it means dew or rain in Hebrew

Kingdom: Pluviam

Appearance: Curly but short ebony black hair, stormy gray eyes, high nose which makes him look like a hawk..., dark complexion, he likes to wear gray royal clothing (even peasant clothing). He wears leather boots and armor with a surcoat sometimes to show off. He is stands tall at 6'1.

Personality: He is a gentle giant, he is very caring, loyal, kind. Though sometimes, he is described as boring. He's socially awkward, and he is learning how to become a better person to talk to, he's shy. He's a bit gullible, so he doesn't always understand figures of speech and sarcasm.He's realistic and positive, and bright

Additional info:

~He has a tiny crush on Regina, he always likes to get to know her every time he visits her kingdom or when she visits his.

~His mother died when he was little and has a half-mother and half-siblings who are Thora (means thunder) who is 8, Aria (means air) who is 10, and Gale (meaning sea storm) who is 14.

• Posted at:

GRAVITY FALLS HAS TO RETURNNNNNN

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

Prince heir to Fodienda's throne

black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic closed off

hates the idea of having to marry a princess

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

jadecobra404

Grim is accepted!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also character themes for my characters most likely rotten to the core or ways to be wicked-they aren't evil but they aren't the perfect goody two shoes prince or princess

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

jadecobra404

Alizeh and Tal are accepted!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

jadecobra404

...I made a post saying Alizeh and Tal were accepted, I know I did...

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Wait, but I got the crowned prince of Fodienda first

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

dragonbook402

Hmm, maybe Grim and Ferrol could be twins and they are fighting for the throne?

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name and its meaning: Mary Kate (it doesn't say what her name means)
Kingdom: Frigus
Rank andd official title (optional): Princess, daughter of the Royal Mage and The King

Starting age: 15
Appearance: She has light red/blonde hair that is normally in a bun. Bright green eyes with gold flecks. Pale skin. 
Personality:  Mary-Kate is very interesting. Highly intelligent, and very sarcastic. Really only has Sebastian as a friend, and has done theatre with him for forever. She loves writing, and is very good at it. Very nice to those she consider decent humans. Mature for her age. Doesn't do a lot of sports. Very curious about things such as magic/dragons. She loves swimming, along with playing the violin.
Character theme song (optional, thought it would be cool): Watch What Happens from Newsies
Additional info: Sebastian is her best friend, and her half brother. She does have elf magic. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

didn't see that unless they are twins and they co-rule the kingdom 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonbook402

Hmm, okay, it'll be fine with co-ruling I guess

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also maya has magic she doesn't know why 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonbook402

I'll change Ferrol's age to 16

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name and its meaning: Stella: means star
Kingdom: Pluviam
Rank and official title (optional): princess
Starting age: 14
Appearance: she has long blond hair, lots of freckles and dark blue eyes
Personality: kind, sweet, but doesn't want to be a princess
Character theme song (optional, thought it would be cool): N/A
Additional info: she hates dresses

Is this alright?

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

awesomepenguin131

I guess I'll be from Salis

Name and its meaning: Adrian (meaning from the Adriatic Sea...)

Kingdom: Salis

Rank and official title: Heir to the throne of Salis, The Crowned Prince of Salis

Appearance: Messy golden blond hair, bright green eyes, tan skin (Uh-oh, I'm basing him off from Adrien from MLB...). He has an average height: 5'7 and an exceptional build. He has a small chip in his front tooth from a horse-riding incident (it'll be explained in the pov). He likes wearing commoner's clothing because 1. He dislikes regal clothing and 2. He is very modest about his status.

Personality: Serious, ambitous, and resourceful in public and in the presence of his parents. When alone and with his friends, he is care-free, rebellious, and is the life of the party. He's optimistic and is very good at making deductions. Most importantly, he's humble and modest. However, he is sneaky, sly and cunning. He's very good at acting, so he can slip or get away in certain situations

Character theme song: We Built This City- Starship

Additional info: He loves horses, so he's a top equestrian of the land.

Name: Zara (Name means "princess" in Russian and "seed" in Hebrew)

Kingdom: Salis

Starting age: 13

Appearance: Long and wavy hazelnut hair, light brown eyes, fair skin that has a few scars from tree climbing. She usually wears white flowy dresses. However, underneath she wears breeches and men's shoes. She is around 5'2.

Personality: Tom-boyish, rowdy, rampant, a bit spoiled, impatient, immature, rude, stubborn. However, once you get to know her properly, she's polite, demure, and proper

Character theme song: Girl on Fire- Alicia Keys

Additional info: She is the younger sister of Adrian (Agreste... jkjk).

She loves playing "fortress" wherein you have to build a fort with what ever you can find and race climbing. However, she has to do the climbing in secret.

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadecobra404

Mary Kate, Stella, Adrian, and Zara are all accepted!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have more than enough to start!

Just give me some time to write a POV, and we can officially begin!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Bump

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

dragonbook402

When will we start?

Bump

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

jadecobra404

OK, I'm pretty sure this thing was fighting me every step of the way. BUT IT'S DONE, AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

(Just to clarify, Regina's birthday is in early spring)

Regina's POV:

Given the choice, I would have kept sleeping. Preferably forever. It would have been a thousand times more appealing than the alternative.

Unfortunately, the decision was not mine.

"Rise and shine, your highness," Claire lilted cheerfully as she shook me awake. "There's much to do."

Though my eyes were still closed, I could hear the hustle and bustle of servants rushing around my chambers, whispering excitedly amongst themselves. Strange, that they felt enthusiasm, when I felt anything but.

"I know you're awake, your highness."

Reluctantly, I forced one of my eyes open. "Couldn't have humored me for a little while longer?"

Claire chuckled. "Afraid not, your highness. Come on, get up. Maria has ten dresses for you to choose from."

None of which would be from my personal closet. They never were when Maria was involved.

I sighed, and climbed out of bed. The fireplace had been lit, but there was still a noticeable chill in the air — the last remnant of winter clinging to Venari with all its might.

"Excited, your highness?" one of the servants — his name escaped me at the moment, but I was certain I knew it — asked.

"…No," I answered honestly. "Not really."

He gave me a kind, if a little condescending, smile. "Nervous, then? Understandable, the Seven Nights Ball sure sounds like a lot to ask of a Princess. Nothing to be ashamed of."

Did I say a little condescending? I meant a lot.

The Septem Noctibius Pila (better known in english as 'The Seven Nights Ball') was indeed a very big event. All the seven kingdoms would gather together to celebrate the coming of age of the Prince or Princess of the kingdom in question. It was a show of the alliance between us all.

It was also, essentially, a marriage market. That was how Maya had phrased it, at least.

I had attended my fair share of these Balls. I hadn't enjoyed any of them. And I had a feeling being the celebrated Princess wouldn't make it anymore fun…

(Yeah, that's all I've got)

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I hated attending balls.They were stupid.I feel like a ball is another reason to wear a fancy dress when basically we wear them in our everyday life.I hated dresses as much as I hated the balls.I got up to go see Maria.When I got there Regina was already trying on her dress."You're late"Maria said."And"I questioned.She picked out a sparkly blue dress and hand it to me to try on."Why exactly do we have to do this again"I asked Regina.

Grim

"Get up Your Majesty"Fernando said"You must get ready to attend the Seven Nights Ball."I rolled my eyes and crawled out of bed.I walked with Fernando to get fitted for a suit.Not like I was going to dance with anyone there.I found this ball stupid and a waste.Everything about it just feels forced.After getting fitted I got in the carriage  and made my way to the Regina's Kingdom.That was after waiting for my brother to arrive so we could leave.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Stella

My maid woke me at about five. "I thought princesses were supposed to get beauty sleep." I complained. I hated being a princess but it had some perks.

"You have to get dressed." she argued and pulled out three dresses. I picked the least fancy one and pulled it on, it was a ankle length blue dress with long sleeves. I hurried out to the carriage with my favorite shoes, flats, not heels, and was sleeping the whole ride.

We arrived at a humongous palace and I walked up to the front door. "Princesses Regina and Maya are getting ready for your arrival." The butler says. I hope they aren't the princessey type, I hate that. 

I walked into the castle and in the direction the butler told me to go. "Hello?" I called.

Was that okay or do I need to change something.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

dragonbook402

Ferrol's PoV

"Wake up, Your Higness," Said a man.

I groggily did so. "What time is it Fernando," I yawned.

"The breaking of dawn," He replied. "Your attire is here. Quickly now and get dressed."

"For what?" I said sleepily. I shouldn't have stayed up late.

"It's The Septem Noctibus Pila. And of course the travelling time to our destination will be very long, Your brother is already preparing himself. It is best if you do so."

"Alright," I muttered and waved him of. "You are dismissed."

When Fernando left, I sighed. "Oh what am I gonna do?"

I'll continue this later

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

dragonbook402

Bump

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

dragonbook402

Ferrol's PoV

I finished changing to my ornamented clothes. I certainly didn't feel princely today.

Fernando told me that Avery went ahead to Venari. Hearing that, I was annoyed. I wanted at least someone to keep me company.

"Aver-" I stopped myself from looking stupid. Two minutes from thinking she wasn't hear to calling out her name. Wow. That's how much I miss her.

That's how much you like her. My brain nagged.

"Ugh," I groaned and fell face first to my bed. I didn't care if my clothing got crumpled.

~~~~

The carriage ride was quite fun. Me and Grim were the first fraternal twins of the kingdom. Even though we don't look alike, we were somewhat alike from behavior and personality.

We were basically ranting about why we shouldn't marry just like that. Then we played Spyglass (A/N fantasy version of I Spy I guess). It was tad challenging because of the fast pace of the carriage, moving away from the spied object.

I haven't been to Venari for a long time. It still looked the same.

Ravines and forests looked pleasing and peaceful to the eye. A lot of deer sprinted at the side of the roads freely. This was indeed a good place to live in.

Regina is a good friend of mine. Though we do not fancy one another. The one who fancies her is Tal, my best prince friend.

Pluviam is the closest ally of Fodienda. So whenever our fathers have meetings and such, Grim and I hangout with Tal and his younger sister, Stella.

Adrian and Zara from Salis, I wasn't that close to them, though they are good friends. Mary-Kate too. Though the one who I despise the most is Alizeh, Princess of Arva.

Alizeh was a haughty princess who assumes everyone adores her. Adore her meaning the opposite for everyone. She likes making people's lives miserable. Even the other princes and princesses and lower ranks of hers. However, she's in her best behavior.

Grim told me she fancies me. That made me have nightmares of what will happen in the future.

"We're here," Grim announced and looked outside. Here we are in the Grand Palace of Venari.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl