Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Heroes have disappeared and no one has any idea where that went.Whether it was into hiding,death,kidnapped. Crime rates have gone up and it's becoming too much.That is until a secret hero had appeared out of nowhere and has been fighting crime on her own.Will one of the only heroes left be able to find her before she disappears too?

Spots:

Daughter of Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy-taken by me

Son of Captain America-Lily

Friend 1-Lily

Friend 2-taken by me

Friend 3

Friend 4

Name:Malia Gwendolyn Parker"Mal""Gwen"(only by Josh)

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist actress singer

Crush:Son of Captain America

Other:her mom died when she was younger and not too much later her dad disappeared when she discovered her powers she took up being the new hero of New York her outfit looks like Spider Gwen's but a pretty teal/blue color best thief hacker artist fighter actress singer likes about where her parents are so she doesn't get put into foster care wants to do anything and everything to find out what happened to her dad

Name:Grim

Looks: black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Crush:friend 1 but won't admit it

Other:equal thief fighter best stealth/not being noticed very skilled with his hands

Rules:

None of the friends have powers as the two heroes are possibly the last two heroes out there they are normal humans 

They all go to the same school

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

post here ignore the possible other threads that come through

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

I wish to join!

Name: Amber Dubois

Looks: Red hair with purple streak, blue eyes, pretty, freckles, fair skin,

Personality: Rainbow Dash and a little funny

Crush: Must she have one? not at the moment.

Other: has been making her own super stuff herself and hopes she can be a super. she has no real superpowers, because they are all from her gadgets. she helps the heroes when she has time because she's the brains.

Is that good?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save friend 3

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Let me guess, We need more people?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

lani and lily need to post 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Have Lani and Lily posted yet? *looks* They have not.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

nope not yet 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

blueraven450

Lani is gone. :(

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

:(

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

hello 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Juliette Avalon. 

Looks: Juliette has short, thick, soft red beach waves(a dark copper shade, just past her jawline.) Her upturned eyes are a striking steel grey, and framed by long thick lashes. She has a milky white complexion, with smooth skin(other then scars from fights.) LIght freckles across her nose and on her shoulders, she has a slim build, but is toned/athletic, she is about 5'1. Juliette is quite beautiful, but doesn't do well when people point it out. 

Personality: Juliette is incredibly independent,stubborn, and focused(when she starts something she always finishes it.) She has very strong will power, and refuses to be controlled by anyone or anything. She is extremely intelligent and thinks strategically , often having a plan of some sort to get her/the others out of pretty much anything. Removed, seemingly cold, Juliette doesn't get close to people easily, because it seems to her like everyone she really cares about dies. When she does get close to people she is extremely over protective of them and will do basically anything to keep them safe. She doesn't do well with most figures of authority. She is extremely passionate despite what she would have everyone believe, and when she's annoyed enough she will erupt into a volcano of fury. She's jokingly flirtatious, and can be charming. Mildly manipulative. She seems to have a death wish and is always rushing headfirst into the most dangerous situations she can find. Always refuses help, the only person (other than her parents) she really ever listens to is Grim(and even then she does what she wants.) People know her, but they don't really know her. They know the cocky/charming/flirtatious side of her she wants them to see. Seems to have a death wish. The queen of sarcasm. 

Crush: Grim. 

Other: Her dad is a police officer and her mom is a lawyer. She has always been obsessed with superheroes but acts like she doesn't care. Since they disappeared She's been going out at night and tried helping everyone she can(everyone that she can reach, at any rate. She doesn't have superpowers and she's not an inventor so she can't go too far from her house if she wants to make it back before morning.) 

Name: Joshua Brian Phil Rogers. 

Looks: Short, thick, soft golden hair. Bright green eyes(like leaves, and grass, and emeralds all rolled into one.) Tall, athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, extremely handsome(looks a lot like his dad.)
Personality: A lot like Cap, only more serious/a bit darker, more sarcastic. Overprotective of his friends, extremely smart, thinks strategically, kind, loyal, patriotic, creative, stubborn, will always do what he thinks is right, cares deeply for people. More in POV's.
Spot: Son of Cap. 

Crush: Mal. 

Other: He doesn't have any powers, but he's naturally in peak human condition(and he works out all the time, and basically has super strength.)He's claustrophobic. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat on my bed staring at a picture of my parents.I missed them and it was all I had.I grabbed my backpack and climbed out the window of the orphanage and down the fire escape.I dipped into the alley way and hid my backpack in the loose spot in the wall.I pulled my suit on and started scaling the wall when I heard a scream.I started swinging in that direction to see a woman getting mugged.I landed in front of him trying to run off but I snatched the purse from him and sent him flying towards a wall with spider webs.I handed the purse back and disappeared to the roof and took off.

Grim

I walked with Juliette and Josh down the street.The only hero left after they all disappeared."So how does it feel to be the only hero left"I asked."Leave him alone"Juliette asked"All of his hero friends are gone.Give him some time."We turned a corner but stopped when we saw a panicking woman and a man spider webbed to the wall."How did this happen"I asked."It was Ghost Spider"the woman said"Except instead of black and white the suit was blue and white.""Ghost Spider died a long time ago Ms.Richardson"Juliette said."I know what I saw"the woman said"She stopped that man from taking my purse."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I grab my bag and leave school. I never did like school. Suddenly I feel breathing behind my neck. I resist the urge to turn and slap whoever it is. Then I hear a stupid voice.

"Hey, beautiful."

I turn and look at the guy that says that. Simone. He's taller than me, got blue hair, and paints his nails.

I ask, "What do you want?"

He replies, "Roses are red, violets are blue, God made you beautiful-"

I interrupt, "Yeah! What did he do to you?"

There are kids around and they gasp, because every girl at my school except me was falling for him.

He asks, "What did you say?"

I sigh, "Must I spell it out for you? I don't like you! I'm like Belle, and you are like Gaston! proof? Full of yourself, check! Won't leave me alone, check! Total idiot, check!! Leave me alone! And besides, I'll make you less popular! I'm a nerd!"

Then he grabs my arm and I kick his groin and run home. I go into my secret lab to make things to help that new hero I heard about. they say it's Ghost Spider, but that hero died ages ago, so it's got to be a new one. I look at my notes of this Ghost Spider. her face shape looks like someone I know, but I can't place my finger on who. I google Ghost Spider and see strange pictures. I take all night making a new suit for this Ghost Spider, and one for me. Ghost Spiders suit works perfectly, and I keep making mistakes with mine. I fall asleep working.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I don't remember much about Ghost Spider, seeing as I was still a child when she died. My dad says she was amazing though. And that he remembers being stunned hearing about her death.

I look down over the street from my perch on one of the condemned buildings.

I wonder if I'll see the new Ghost.

A muffled scream rings somewhere down the street and I perk up, pulling my hood up to cover my face.

Yeah, I get it. I'm stupid. 

Ordinary girl pretending to be a hero. No powers, no gadgets(unless you count a rope, wire, pistols, and batons.) 

But what's a girl supposed to do when she wants to  help people and her dad won't let her be a cop? He's trained me to fight, what's the point in wasting it?

I vault off the ledge, careful to grab onto a jutting brick before I hit the ground and break my legs. 

I drop to the ground and take off running as the scream Echos again.

A woman, or girl I think. And that one wasnt muffled.

Yep. A girl, barely older than me. And she's running. From what though? Oh. Them. 

Four men, all in black jackets with guns shoved down their pants like it makes them tough. 

The girl trips and one picks her up. By her hair. Okay. You're done. 

I race up, keeping to the shadows until I can I'm close and then....

I leap at the man closest to me and he turns just as my foot slams into his face, and, an instant later, his  buddie's groin. Two down for now. 

Two to go.  By now the other two at least realize I'm there and I lose the element of surprise. A little harder, but fighting street thugs is my average night. 

I draw my batons and send one spinning at one guy's head, and the other at the first guy who just started getting up,then turn to the man who had been holding the girl. Now he's holding a pistol pointed at you.

"Well if it isn't the little pretender. You think you can take me down, stop one of my business deals?! You think-"

I knock the gun from hid hand and slam my palm into his nose. Well. That takes care of that.

"A-a-are you..."

I turn and hold up my hands.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"There w-were... Other girls. They grabbed us a-a-and..the d-d-docks." she starts shaking, and treats well in her eyes.

Oh no. Thugs, I can handle. Gimme a gang fight any day. Need to break up a drug deal and break the dealer's arm? I'm your girl. But crying. 

Thats not something I do.

"Okay, there's a pay phone about a hundred yards that way. Take this-" I press some coins into her hand, " and call. The cops. Got it?"

"Uh-huh. M-make them pay. Please." I let a small grin form on my lips then I nod, then handcuff the slime balls to a lamppost and take off running towards the docks.

I look down at the so called men from on top of the shipping crate across from the one they're shoving people in.

Just as I'm about to jump in the door are slammed shut with webbing? And a figure swings in and starts fighting the guys.

Well, I'm not missing out on this. I crouch down then spring up, landing directly on top of one of the men, then spring to the next one, throwing both batons so the slam into one guy's face and the back of another's head.

Wow. She took eight and I only got five.

The sirens start getting closer and I can almost see the lights.

"Hey, I thought all the other heroes were gone, other then Cap's kid."

"Who said I'm a hero?"

She, who sounds like a girl about my age, laughs incredulously. 

"Don't you have powers, gadgets, anything?" 

"What do you think?"

I turn and run, disappearing into the shadows and hear her web sling off just as the blue and red lights completely flood the place. I can't wait to hear dad talk all about this in the morning.

When I get back to the apartment and climb silently up the fire escape and duck into my window it's about 2 in the morning. Not really a busy night, but I had to get home so when dad inevitably comes in to check on me after arresting the thugs from earlier, I didn't have much of a choice but to come back. So. I met the Ghost. But I don't think she's really a Ghost. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The next day I walked down the street with my bag.A lot of people were talking about Ghost Spider.It was hard trying to keep a brave face on while they talked about my dead mother or my dead father.I was a Parker.I walk into the coffee shop."Morning Parker"Lance said as he slid my order onto the counter."Hey Lance"I said picking it up and handed him the money."No trouble"he said."No promises"I said walking out.He didn't know but he was a good friend.I turned the corner when I bumped into two boys.One darker than the other."Sorry"I said and kept walking.

Grim

"It's...fine"Josh said but she was already gone."Do you think Ghost Spider is still out there"I asked."Not at all but could be a descendant"he said."I wonder if Juliette knows anything.We reached her house and climbed up towards her window."Find anything on mysterious spider"I asked."So far she looks like Ghost Spider but she seemed around my age"she replied"Blue white and white suit instead of black and white."I noticed some scars."You went out again didn't you?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I shake my head absent-mindedly and pin the sketch of the New Ghost up next to the photos and news clippings of the old one on my case board. 

"Her voice sounded almost familiar. She could go to our school, or-"

"Hey."

I turn and look at the boys exasperatedly, arms crossed with my hands semi-hidden.

"Yes, hello, hi, what is it?"

"You seriously think we won't believe you went out again? That wasn't even a slightly convincing no."

I sigh, avoiding looking at the fresh cuts and bruises on my hands, and the scrapes and cuts on my arms.

"Yes, I went out, happy??" Then I look away again and mumble, "Telling you two the first time was a mistake." 

"Well, you didn't tell us. I'm pretty sure the only so called "mistake" made was you going out and getting beaten to a pulp."

I shrug and look back at my board.

"That was one time, okay."

"But what about-"

"Didn't count, I got beat up on purpose."

"Did you fall off that building on purpose too?"

"Or-"

"Here." I thrust a pile of papers into Grins hands.

"What-"

"About the old Ghost, and the new one. Now I  gotta go before my dad thinks something's wrong."

I pull on a thin sweater with long sleeves that cover my hands then walk out the door. 

Josh's POV:

"What was the point of that exit exactly?"

"To avoid a conversation that's going to happen sooner or later. Preferably sooner."

"She does realize we have classes together, right?"

He shrugs and we go back out.

"So. This new Ghost. If she is the old one's kid or something... What happened to her after all the heroes disappeared?" 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stared at the school building before walking into it.The orphanage thinks it'd be good for me.I walked in and went to my locker to grab my books.I then headed for english class.I hated everything.My parents were gone and I was alone.Just then two boys walked in one being darker than the other.The other was built like Captain America.Everyone was here except for one person who had made it just on time."Good job Juliette"the darker one teased.

Grim

After she had left we made our way to school.English class to be exact.Juliette had almost been late so I teased her about it.The teacher than started speaking."Ok so we are working on a project and I'm putting you into groups."Miss Parker"the girl with purple tips looked up"You will be working with Grim,Josh and Juliette."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

So I'll barely make it to class on time. I have a good excuse. A guy tried to rob a hotdog stand which is just not something you do.

You don't shove school girls into/backwards over bike racks either. 

Apparently that guy didn't get the memo. But I got a free hotdog. And a bruised everything, but that's normal.

I run into the classroom just as the bell rings and walk back to my seat. 

"Good job Juliette."

I roll my eyes and plop down in my seat.

"I am good, aren't I."

"Okay, we are working on a project and I'm putting you in groups. Miss Parker."

A girl on the other side of the room with purple tips looks up.

"You will be with Grim, Josh, and Juliette."

She sighs and picks up her stuff, walking over to us.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"You're....?"

"Malia Parker."

"Well, I'm Juliette, just in case you thought I was Grim or Josh." 

A small smile tugs on the corner of her lips and Josh laughs quietly.

"I'm Joshua Rogers, and that's Grim."

"So. Project."

"I don't really care what we do, so..."

Her voice sounds familiar. Hmm.

"I'm sorry, but have we met?" 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"No"I replied unsure of who she was though there was that girl fighting my group of criminals."So what are we doing our project on"I asked."We could do it on Spiderman"I heard another group say while Josh,Grim,and Juliette talked among themselves.I hid it well but it was hard to not want to storm out.All I heard was Spiderman or Ghost Spider."What if we did it on Greek gods"I suggested."Sorry Parker but our group is already doing that"a girl said.Sarah Jane."Guess you'll always be a loser like your dad"she laughed and walked away.That was it.I got up and walked out.I wasn't coming back.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I was doing a group project on my own. I told the teacher that. I don't work well with people. I was doing the project on the possibility of Time Travel. There have been many instances where it seems that some people continually show up throughout history. I even tried making my own Time machine. Didn't work. I here a girl storm out of the room. I follow her.

"Hey, kiddo, you okay?"

The kid turns and I instantly regret calling her Kiddo.

"Sorry, I usually call everyone kiddo. are you okay?"

She says, "Yeah. just fine."

I smirk. I know when someone is a lier.

"You aren't fine. You ran out of class. if I heard correctly, it's because someone bad mouthed your dad, right?"

She turns away.

I sigh, "Look, I understand having people bad mouth your parents. Mine has been bad mouthed too. people bad mouthing me is one thing, but people bad mouthing my family, whether living or dead, is NOT okay. and I am talking too much. I'll shut up now."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I ignored the girl for I didn't want to deal with anymore people.I managed to escape her and slip into my suit and start swinging around the  it scanning for danger when a metal claw comes out of nowhere and slams me into the ground.That's gonna be bruised tomorrow.I roll over to see a man with four metal arms.Doc Ock."Your family is dead and soon you will be too"he said.I tried to sit up but he forced me back to the ground.I sprayed webbing into his eyes and he stumbled backwards.He pulled the webbing off and attacked.I tried dodging but he grabbed me and sent me through the window of the school.Did it have to be the English class?I got up and leaped out the window."You're the only hero left"he said"No one can save you."One of the claws grabbed my one hand and raised me into the air.He then raised another claw most likely ready to kill me with it when a shield went flying ripping the one arm off.I dropped to the ground to see the shield go right back to Josh."Stay out of this"I said."I'm just trying to help"he said."I don't need it"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Amber's POV:

I notice the girl has slipped away from me. I go back inside.

"I just can't do it. No matter what I do, I can't help people. This was my first chance being a people person, and I blew it."

My hand starts twitching. That twitch means-

BANG!

I am on the ground with pain. I look up and see Ghost Spider and Doctor Octopus. I growl. I get everyone out and get one of my inventions out. This should help. I run back to the room and see a kid with Captain America's shield. This should help. Ghost Spider then gets angry. That was uncalled for. I climb up to the roof and test my invention. Doctor Octopus's metal arms start malfunctioning. 

Ghost Spider escapes the metal arms and I smirk, "Look who's having a problem with their arms."

Ghost Spider growls "Stay out of this!"

I laugh, "Not a chance! I wanna do all that I can!"

She still tells me, "Stay out!"

I roll my eyes and leave with my machine. I run home, crying. I go into my underground lab.

*Pause* First off, I want to introduce 3 imaginary friends. Brave Chaser, Sunset Shimmer, and Rainbow Dash. When it's capital letters, that's when they are all talking or singing.*Unpause*

I start to sing,

"It isn't that I'm ungrateful

For all the things that I've earned,

For all the journeys I have taken,

All the lessons that I have learned.

But I wonder where I'm going now

What my role is meant to be

I don't know how to travel

To a future that I can't see.

I have my lab, I wear this coat.

I'm not evil, this is true.

But it's still unclear to me

Just what I am meant to do.

I want to have a purpose

Want to do all that I can

I want to make a contribution

I want to be a part of the plan!"

My imaginary friends start singing, "Your destiny's uncertain

And that's sometimes hard to take

But it will become much clearer

With every new choice you make!"

"Patience is never easy

I understand wanting more

I know how hard it is to wait

To spread out your wings and soar!"

"But you stand here for a reason

You're gifted and you are strong

This lab is given to you because

You belong!"

"KNOW THAT YOUR TIME IS COMING SOON

AS THE SUN RISES, SO DOES THE MOON

AS LOVE FINDS A PLACE IN EVERY HEART

YOU'RE A GOOD GIRL, YOU'LL PLAY YOUR PART!"

"We understand you wanting more

A chance to shine, a chance to soar!"

"Soon will come the day it turns around!"

"KNOW THAT YOUR TIME IS COMING SOON

AS THE SUN RISES, SO DOES THE MOON

AS LOVE FINDS A PLACE IN EVERY HEART

YOU'RE A GOOD GIRL, YOU'LL PLAY YOUR PART!"

"You are a good girl

You'll play your part."

I smile at them all. 

"Your time will come, Amber."

I smile even more. "Thanks guys. You are the only ones that understand me. I'm going to work hard on my project. and I need your help."

Sunset Shimmer smirks and points to my board filled with Time Travel information. On the other side of the room is my board filled with information about Ghost Spider.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

He attacked again but I used webbing to tie his tentacles together.I then swung him into a nearby fountain which then they started malfuctioning.He got up and managed to break the webbing off."Silly child.You can't win or take on the city by yourself.You won't even be alive long enough"he said.The shield was back hitting him in the head knocking him to the ground.He got up and threw me into a tree."What come to watch your friend die"he asked.Josh threw the shield again but this tim Doc Ock caught it and threw it on the ground.He looked at me."You're weak.Just like your parents"he said as he jabbed a knife right into my side"Say hi to your parents for me."He then tried to take off but I webbed him to the ground."Sure but you can enjoy your special prison"I replied barely making out the words.I tried to sit up but it hurt.

Grim

Juliette and I aught up to Josh who was now at the side of "Ghost Spider" who seemed to be injured."She needs a hospital"he said picking her up."Josh the nearest hospital is ten blocks away.You'll never make it there in time"Juliette said."I have to try or she'll die"he replied."Juliette's right"I said but he already took off running.That is also a huge risk to her identity and her family's idenity.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I'm pretty sure that in the chaos no one saw Malia/the Ghost spider that well, but still. 

"Hey!"

They're still all talking and shouting.

Okay then.

I get on top of a desk.

"HEY!!!!" Silence.

"That's better. So. Everyone go to the lobby, and someone call the police, thanks."

They just stand there.

"Okay then. GO!!!!!"

The room is empty in seconds, just me, Grim, and webbed up/struggling/screaming octopus man.

"What are you gonna do?"

I pull on a hoodie, covering my face, then grab some baseball player's bat.

"First, in shutting him up." 

I slam the bat against the side of his head and the villain is out cold.

"Now I'm gonna go find Josh and  Malia."

Josh's POV:

I've never ran so far so fast with extra weight, but I make it. Panting a bit, but still. I made it in time. They're fixing her side up now, and in guarding the outside to be sure no one gets in.

The door opens and the doctors walk out.

"You brought her in, yeah?"

I nod and the doctor smiles warmly.

"She'll be okay. She's unconscious for now, so you aren't alarmed when you go in. We made sure not to lift or move her mask at all."

"Thank you sir. How can we  pay-"

"This is a thankyou. She saved my daughter." The doctor walks away and I walk into the room and-

"Juliette!?!? How did you get in here? I've been at the door the whole time."

"The window."

"We're five floors up."

"I climbed up. How is she?"

Grim walks in behind me, and leans against the wall. 

"Sorry I'm late, I waited for the police to show up before comming."

"She's for now, unconscious though." 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I start waking up to bright lights only to see that I was in a hospital.How was I gonna pay for this?I had no money.Just then a doctor walked in."Glad to see you're awake"he said"You're friends have been worried."Friends?"Josh,Juliette and Grim"he added"The one never left.""I can't...""It's taken care of.You saved my daughter and this is a thank you in return"he said"I'll send your friends in."He walked out.My mask was still on.The three of them walked in."So Ghost Spider does still exist"Juliette said."So what"I replied."Ghost Spider died so who are you"she asked."Really?she just woke up"Grim said."Ghost Spider is my mother"I said"So what?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I look at the tv I put in my Lab. the news was on and Ghost Spider was still fighting Dr Octopus.

I tell my imaginary friends, "I gotta do something! I can't stay here doing nothing!"

Brave Chaser sighs, "I understand, but she told you to stay out of it! You aren't a decendent of a super."

I sniff, "Yeah. I just wish..."

Sunset Shimmer sighs, "You wish that you could become a super. Even if it's being dumped into radioactive waste."

I smile, "At least you guys understand."

I then look towards the TV and see part of the mask get pushed up. That chin, it looks like...

I grab a picture of the new student... Mal, I think it was. I grab a picture of Ghost Spider and Mal, then I put them side by side.

Rainbow Dash gasps, "Wow! Their face shape is so similar! I think we just figured out who Ghost Spider is!"

I sigh, "No jumping to conclusions. we need facts, and for that... we need to find Ghost Spider, record her voice, then Mal's voice. Their voices are similar, but I need a specific voice app to prove it's her."

Brave Chaser rolls her eyes, "Or... we could go to the hospital, that kid's taking her to the hospital."

I look at the TV. Brave Chaser is correct! I look at my imaginary friends.

I know that no one can see them, so I say, "You can come to the hospital. No one will see you."

Rainbow Dash smirks, "I'm so going, but you need to quickly fix yourself up."

I just grab my hoodie and the new suit for Ghost Spider. I made it bullet proof, and I put in a setting to make sure she's nice and cool when wearing it on hot days and she's toasty when it's cold.

*ten minutes later*

I arrive at the hospital, and then I hesitate. I hear Rainbow ask, "Why are you hesitating?"

I breathe. I then step inside. I look at the desk and see the room of Ghost Spider in the paperwork. I step into the elevator, take it to the 5th floor, and walk to the room of Ghost Spider. I open it and see her already talking to other kids. I recognize them from school.

I smile, "I thought I might find you here."

Ghost Spider obviously is hating company. 

I sigh, "I just wanted to give you a suit I have been making. I made sure that it's bullet proof, and it keeps you cool when it's hot and keeps you toasty when it's cold. I tried to make it just like the one you have been wearing for a while. but... I.. just wanted... to give it to you. So that you had a spare costume?"

Brave Chaser sighs, "Wow. Smooth. Next time, don't hesitate with your words."

Sunset Shimmer sighs, "I think it's time we take our leave."

I sigh, "I understand that you don't really want me here."

I open the door and step out...

Is this good? Or did I mess up?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I watched as the girl stepped out of the room.I slid my suit on."What are you doing"Josh asked."City isn't going to save itself"I replied."You were nearly killed"Grim added."So"I replied"This is my job and it's to protect people.""You won't be able to protect if you're dead"Juliette said.I looked down and I was practically healed.The stitches just needed to be removed.At that moment he walked to take a look at them and then started cutting the thread."You're good to go but you still may feel a bit of pain"he said.I nodded and walked out.I looked at the unknown girl.The one from earlier."I'll take the suit"I said.She handed it to me and I took off to the bathroom to switch.It was kind of nice.I then take off and head back to the orphanage.That was after I slipped into normal clothes in the nearby alley.I climb up the fire escape and through the window.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus