Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Trapped in My Nightmares:

Six kids are trapped in a coma, their real body far away. They are trapped together in NightMarer, a land where their nightmares come alive. Though they are technically in a coma, they can still die there.

Spots:

Kid 1: me

Kid 2: maybe Jin

Kid 3: Bianca

Kid 4: Lani

Kid 5: Amber

Kid 6: OPEN

Only 1 character unless you ask first.

Forms:

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Spot:

Other:

Mine:

Name: Lilly Myer

Appearence: she has long brown hair with a dyed purple streak, she has hazel eyes

Personality: in POV's

Spot: kid 1

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

agentaqua275

Branch: Ekaterina

save kid 6 please

• Posted at:

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

Front sm

dragonbook402

Name: Avery Dell

Appearance: She has wavy shoulder length brown hair, brown almond shaped eyes and glasses. She usually liked to wear black slip on shoes with blue jeans and fandom t-shirts (DC, Marvel, Star Wars etc.). 

Personality: Resourceful, kind, caring, loyal, though stubborn, scared of facing her fears, ambitious, realistic and smart

Other: She's a swimmer who's scared of the ocean

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Name: Amber

Appearence: blue eyes, red curly shoulder length hair, freckles, fair skin, hoodie, 

Personality: Think of Rainbow Dash. a little funny. You'll learn more in the POVs(Or just look at her in the other RPs.)

Spot: kid 5.

Other: mother died when she was young. Has scar on her left arm. that story is in the RP. more in RP.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

blueraven450

Thanks.

Name: Skylie (Sky) Swirlz

Appearence: Dark blue-violet hair with blue tips (not dyed). Green eyes.

Personality: Calm, cool, aggressive, kind, adventurous.

Spot: Kid 2

Other: Fear of birds according to an incident while feeding a bird when she was younger. Fake accent. Fiona and Amber, you know exactly what type. British accent.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

agentaqua275

Name: Ryuko Kanata

Appearance: black hair that's braided on the left side of her head, dyed blue streaks, dark brown eyes with gold specks

Personality: in POV cause what can I say I am lazy

Spot: kid 6

Other: scared of sharks, high places, falling, drowning. But she can still swim she just prefers not to.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Can we start now?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yes! 

Lilly's POV:

I brush my long brown hair with my favorite pink brush then brush my teeth. After that I slide into my warm bed and throw the covers over my head. I gently rock back and fourth until....

I wake up on the edge of a cliff, the sky is gray and there is no sun or moon. I step away from the ledge and see a girl with a girl with wavy brown hair and brown eyes, I wish my hair was wavy. Beside her is a girl with curly, I want curly, red hair and blue eyes. I hear a noise behind me and turn around to see a black haired girl with dyed blue streaks on the floor, and then a girl with blue-violet hair appearing out of nowhere. I faint.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I had just finished brushing my super annoying hair. I said goodnight to Dad and my siblings. After that I jumped into bed and went into my super strange sleeping position. You'd swear I slept like a bat if I wasn't on the ground. I soon fall asleep.

Suddenly I'm on a cliff.

I thought, "Where did my super comfy bed go?"

I look around. the sky is gray, there's no sun nor moon. I see a girl with wavy brown hair and brown eyes, a girl with long brown hair with a purple streak, hazel eyes, a girl with black hair with blue streaks on the floor, and then a girl with blue-violet hair appearing out of nowhere. The girl with a purple streak faints. I run over to her. I feel De ja vou, like I've been here before.

I ask, "What the hay is going on here?"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Skylie

I climb into my bed as soon as I'm done brushing my hair. I lie down and close my eyes. A minute later I wake up to find myself on a cliff. I see a girl with curly brown hair. Then a girl with a purple streak, a girl with wavy hair, and a girl with black hair and blue streaks. 

The girl with the purple streak faints. The curly haired girl runs over to her. I think, 'Och.'

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

agentaqua275

Umm guys? You do know that comas are after when you get seriously injured right? You don't just jump into bed and magically get into a coma. It's to protect your brain from swelling and injury.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I think this is different because of aliens or something hacking into our brains.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Avery's PoV

This night before bed was like all others. I go home from school, do my homework, chores, maybe even social media, then I have dinner, take a bathe and do all those bathroom needs and sleep.

I didn't expect anything else asides from having a weird crazy dream and waking up to see the sun shining down at my face.

So I woke up.... I was at a cliff? Why am I at a cliff? Well, this is most probably the crazy dream of dreams. I looked around and saw four other girls confused as I was.

The one with ling hair and a purple highlight suddenly faints. All of the others gasped.

"Uh-oh," I said, not knowing what to do. 

The red head rushed forward to help the girl. "What the hay is going on here?" She said. In a matter of seconds, we all help the fallen girl gain consciousness. 

"Ugh," The girl muttered and rubbed her head. "I thought I was in a very bad dream then, so I tried to wake up..."

"Well," said a girl with hair so dark it had a bluish tinge. "Unfortunately that didn't work."

"Where are we exactly?" said out loud a girl eyes with flecks of gold. I'll call her June for she kinda reminds me of June Upstairs. Anyways, I studied my surroundings. The place was dark, gray and dreary, no sun or moon in sight.

"I just got a hunch about this but..." Redhead sighed. I'll just call her Sadie because she looks like the actress Sadie Sink. "I think I have been here before."

"Um, you sure?" The girl with violet hair said. I'll call her Violet temporarily. "Like you magically appear in what appears the middle of nowhere?"

'Sadie' rolls her eyes. "Well, I think I now know why this looks familiar." She pursed her lips. "I've been here in a dream. No..." Her eyes widened with fear. "In a nightmare."

"A nightmare?" The girl who fainted-- I'll call her Millie-- repeated. Oh great, I am showing my fan side of Stranger Things....

"Oh fudge," I mumbled and looked down at the cliff. "I don't even see anything down there Sadie."

"Sadie?" Violet said.

I shrugged. "I have no idea who you guys are, I'm just naming you all random names based on your hair color or who do you all look like."

"So you called me Sadie?" Sadie laughed and doubled over. "Nope, my name is Amber."

"I'm Sky," She grinned. "What did you think my name was?"

"Violet." I chuckled and returned her grin.

"I thought your name is Millie," I point to the girl with purple streaks, "and you are June, because you look like a character from a book series called Legend."

Millie laughed. "Close enough, my name's Lily."

"And my name is Ryuko," June finished and raised a brow.

"I guess fun time is over," I sighed an stared down at the abyss.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

The girl had regained consciousness. I breathed. She's okay.

"Ugh," The girl muttered and rubbed her head. "I thought I was in a very bad dream then, so I tried to wake up..."

"Well," said a girl with hair so dark it had a bluish tinge. "Unfortunately that didn't work."

"Where are we exactly?" a girl eyes with flecks of gold said.

I say, "I just got a hunch about this but... I think I have been here before."

"Um, you sure?" The girl with violet hair said, "Like you magically appear in what appears the middle of nowhere?"

"Well, I think I now know why this looks familiar." I replied, "I've been here in a dream. No... In a nightmare."

"A nightmare?" The girl who fainted replied.

"Oh fudge," the other girl said, "I don't even see anything down there Sadie."

"Sadie?" the violet hair girl asks. I wonder that same thing.

The girl shrugged. "I have no idea who you guys are, I'm just naming you all random names based on your hair color or who do you all look like."

"So you called me Sadie?" I laughed and doubled over. "Nope, my name is Amber."

The violet hair girl replies, "I'm Sky," She grinned. "What did you think my name was?"

"Violet."

I smirked. The girl continued, "I thought your name is Millie," pointing to the girl with purple streaks, "and you are June, because you look like a character from a book series called Legend."

The kid with purple streaks smirked, "Close enough, my name's Lily."

"And my name is Ryuko,"

The girl sighed, "I guess fun time is over."

I told her, "You still didn't tell us your name."

She told me "Avery."

Suddenly the air changed. I heard the sound of a sword sharpening. I turned.

I told everyone, "I think we'd better go."

Ryuko asked, "Go where?"

I think, then replied "Good point."

I grabbed a sword out of the back of my shirt. I smirked, "This should come in handy."

I heard someone coming close.

"Amber Dubois."

I ask, "Is there a forest around here?"

The voice turned into a woman with a sword that asked, "What?"

I started giggling, "My name, Dubois means from the wood, and Amber comes from trees, like sap."

The woman smirks, "Time to fight!"

I then recognized the woman.

"You! You killed my mother. Prepare for justice."

The woman excliamed, "'bout time you recognize me."

I ran at her and repeatedly excliamed, "You killed my mother! Prepare for justice!"

Soon she exclaimed, "Stop saying that!"

She stabbed my right shoulder but I don't feel a thing. I almost lost, but I won. I am over top of her.

I ordered, "Offer me fortune!"

She nods her head.

I order, "Offer me fame!"

She nods her head.

"Offer me my hearts desire!"

She tells me, "Anything you wish!"

I tell her "I want my mother back, you jerk!"

She then dissapears. I turn to everyone and tell them, "This must be a dream, and our nightmare's disapear. That was a recent one of mine."

Suddenly the air changed again.

Was this good? or did I mess something up again?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

agentaqua275

Ryuko's POV

"Good night slow poke", I said smirking over to my twin.

"Ya good night Ryu", she said.

I didn't want to go to sleep but she had insisted that we go to sleep before our first track meet. One thing we didn't know was that one of the Kanata twins wouldn't be there due to a mysterious coma. And lucky for me was the Kanata twin that was going to be in the mysterious coma. I'd have to blame her later because she told me to sleep. 

My dream- er, nightmare started with me laying on my stomach near a cliff. No stars, moon, or any sign of light in sight.

First thought, "What the- ow my head"

I groaned getting up that caught the attention of a girl in front of me. In which fainted after that.

I stood and looked at the four girls. They looked younger but one looked about a year or two older. We had a quick conversation with me butting in my sarcastic remarks and found out I was June. And the girls were Amber, Avery, Sky, and Lilly. 

Then Amber started fighting with thin air at thin air. Maybe hallucinations? 

"Amber?-", then something hit me. Well not literally.

I was witnessing three scenes at the same time.

One in which someone kept on yelling, "Ryu get up you lazy excuse of a person!" She sounded so familiar...

Two I was underwater lungs screaming.

And third in the group with the girls.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Lily:

I woke up "Ugh," I mutter and rub my heaf. "I thought I was in a very bad dream then, so I tried to wake up..."

"Where are we exactly?" a girl eyes with flecks of gold said.

The curly red said, "I just got a hunch about this but... I think I have been here before."

"Um, you sure?" The girl with violet hair said, "Like you magically appear in what appears the middle of nowhere?"

"Well, I think I now know why this looks familiar." Curly replied, "I've been here in a dream. No... In a nightmare."

"A nightmare?" I replied.

"Oh fudge," the other girl said, "I don't even see anything down there Sadie."

"Sadie?" the violet hair girl asks. I wonder that same thing.

The girl shrugged. "I have no idea who you guys are, I'm just naming you all random names based on your hair color or who do you all look like."

"So you called me Sadie?" Curly laughed and doubled over. "Nope, my name is Amber."

The violet hair girl replies, "I'm Sky," She grinned. "What did you think my name was?"

"Violet."

The girl continued, "I thought your name is Millie," pointing to me, "and you are June, because you look like a character from a book series called Legend."

The I smirked, "Close enough, my name's Lily."

"And my name is Ryuko,"

The girl sighed, "I guess fun time is over."

Amber told her, "You still didn't tell us your name."

She told me "Avery."

Suddenly the air changed. I heard the sound of a sword sharpening. I turned.

I told everyone, "I think we'd better go."

Ryuko asked, "Go where?"

Amber replied "Good point. This should come in handy." she said. Then she started fighting midair, then Ryuko seemed to be having hallutionations.

I was worried, then I started walking forward, I couldn't control myself. I was walking and walking then I snapped out of it, and fell over the cliff.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Oh, my! Who's next? I'm Nervouscited!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

The girl had regained consciousness.

"Well," I said. "Unfortunately that didn't work."

"Where are we exactly?" a girl with flecks of gold in her eyes said.

"I just got a hunch about this, but I think I've been here before," said the girl with red curls.

"So you just appear in what appears to be the middle of nowhere? Highly unlikely," I say. I hear a girl snicker at my accent. I glare at her and she quickly turns away. (Can I add thios part?)

"In a dream. No, a nightmare," says the redhead.

"A nightmare?" the girl who fainted replied.

"Oh fudge," says the girl who laughed at my accent. "I don't even see anything down there, Saide."

"Sadie?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know who you are, so I just made random names for you based on your hair color," she says.

"So you thought I was Sadie? Nope. I'm Amber," said Amber.

"I'm Sky. What did you think my name was?" I grin.

"Violet."

The girl continues, "I though you name was Millie, " she said pointing to the girl with the purple streak, "and you are June, because you look like a character from a book series called Legend."

"Close enough. I'm Lilly," says Lilly.

"I'm Ryuko," said another girl.

"Well, fun time's over, I guess," says the girl.

"Wait, you didn't tell us your name," says Amber.

"Avery."

"We should get going," says Amber.

"Where? asks Ryoku.

Suddenly, Amber pulls out a sword.

"This should come in handy," she says with a smirk.

Suddenly, Amber tart fighting air. I yell out to her, but she can't hear me. I feel an air change.

"You!" I yell.

"Yes, It's me, Morbidia!" says Morbidia.

"Get out!" I scream. You nearly killed me!"

I launch myself at her. *pause* I should probably explain this. Morbidia is an evil sorceress who nearly killed me in this one nightmare I had. She killed my dad in my nightmare too. *unpause*

She pulled out her wand and used it to throw me at a tree. Suprisingly, I don't feel a thing. I almost lost, but at the last second I catch her off guard and strangle her.

"Bring my dad back!" I scream as tears flow. "You do magic!" She nods. I let her go and she dissolves into dust.

"What? Where did she-"

I feel another air change.

'Och.'

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I see other people start fighting air. Oh my goodness. I understand. We can't see what the others see! They couldn't see what I was doing! They only saw me fighting air! I can't believe it. I sigh, "We have got to get out of Nightmaretopia."

I get strange looks. 

"I named the place Nightmaretopia. Because it is a Distopia of Nightmares."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

agentaqua275

Ryuko's POV

I was starting to question Amber's state of mind. The other two scenes were still flashing but not as bad. I looked around at the group. One... Two... Three... Wasn't there four others? Five in all? 

"Hey guys? I think we're missing someone.", I said. More like mumbling and groaning.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonbook402

Bump

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I hear Ryuko mumble, "Hey guys? I think we're missing someone."

I turn and count everyone. Ryuko's right! Lily's missing! I run to the cliff and see Lily hanging on for dear life! I think of a rope, and one appears next to me. Just like the sword. I tie the rope to my chest and lower it down.

I yell, "Can you grab the rope?"

I hear a groan from below. I sigh and yell, "Hold on! I have a better idea!"

I go to a rock and make sure the rock won't move and tie the end I lowered down earlier to it.

I hear someone yelling, "Amber! Wake up! No! Dad! Amber can't wake up!"

I then hear someone else yelling, "Get her to the hospital!"

I then worry. but I lower the rope and lower down.

I make it next to Lily and yell, "Grab on!"

Lily grabs my hand. I then try to climb up one handed, which is harder than it looks. I finally make it back up with Lily. Suddenly the ground starts shaking. I look at the ground where Lily and I are, and I push Lily further onto the ground and the floor collapses underneath me. The rope saves me because everyone grabs the rope.

I sigh, "Thank you."

I then hear someone saying, "Amber, please wake up. Please wake up. Please! Please! I need you! You are my older sister... and best friend."

I gasp, "Rose!"

I look around and grab the rope and climb up.

I make it up quicker than with Lily and ask, "Is anyone else hearing someone telling you to wake up?"

Is this good?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump! I'm not getting younger waiting for other people!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump! I want to read everyone else's response!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

How does she know? Come on! Guys, I want to continue this!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

That was good, and sorry I haven't been posting...

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

But who is next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next? 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.