Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

In a Black Hole:

12 kids are traveling in space in 2080, and they get sucked into a black hole. The impact gives the kids powers, half light, half darkness. They arrive in a strange land filled with planets, aliens, things they've never seen before. Will they survive?

Spots:

Light 1: me

Light 2: Bianca

Light 3: Lani

Light 4: Amber

Light 5: OPEN

Light 6: OPEN

Darkness 1: me

Darkness 2: maybe Jin

Darkness 3: Bianca

Darkness 4: Lani

Darkness 5: OPEN

Darkness 6: OPEN

Only 2 characters per person

Forms:

Name:

Appearence:

Personality:

Reason for being in the spaceship:

Spot:

Other:

Mine:

Name: Summer

Appearence: she has long hair the color of sand and eyes that look like the ocean

Personality: in POV's 

Reason for being in spaceship: she fell in love with space when she was 4 and had to go

Spot: light 1

Other: Winter's older sister

Name: Winter

Appearence: she has long black hair with silver streaks, she has pale blue eyes the color of ice

Personality: in POV's

Reason for being in spaceship: wanted to see pluto and the other planets

Spot: darkness 1

Other: Summer's younger sister

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Name: Amber Dubois

Appearence: Curly, red, shoulder length hair, Bright clothes. fair skin, freckles, 

Personality: When in dark times tries to make people laugh, Get's angry when someone really ticks her off (which barely ever happens), Enthusiastic, Kind of like Pinkie Pie, Sarcastic, Like Rainbow Dash.

Reason for being in the spaceship: Ran away, was gonna die if stayed on Earth for too long

Spot: light 4

Other: You'll get to know her in the POV.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

blueraven450

Thank you. Save one light too.

Name: Molly Sparks

Age (10-17): 12

Appearence: Long light blue hair (not dyed). green eyes.

Personality: Kind, funny, smart.

Reason for being in the spaceship: Her parents work at NASA and she found space

interest

so she had to go.

Spot: Light 5

Other:

Name: Mal Sparks

Age (10-17): 13

Appearence:

Personality: Darkish, bookworm, smart, sarcastic.

Reason for being in the spaceship: Same as Molly's.

Spot: Darkness 2

Other: Molly's older sister. Fake british accent.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Accepted, and you really do love british accents don't you?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Oh, Yeah, Jin, You do seem to like brittish accents. I favour Scottish people. and spanish. ever since I watched Princess Bride, I've been obsessed with saying Inigo Montoya's most famous and most said line.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Leanna Scott

Nickname: Lea

Appearance: Golden blond hair, bright green eyes, likes to wear camouflage shirts and ripped jeans, wears a lucky pendant from her grandma

Personality: In Pov

Reason for being in spaceship: She followed Max, who wanted to run away

Spot: Light 2

Other: She has a crush on Max

Name: Max Wheeler

Appearance: Tousled dark hair, brown eyes, pale skin, wears dark jeans, plain shirts (any color except pink and purple), fingerless gloves and high cut Converse

Personality: He's basically a rebel. More of him in the PoVs

Other: He likes Lea, but he's completely clueless

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

dragonbook402

Oh, I forgot to put why Max is there. It's cuz he wants to run away

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

blueraven450

Heh. I guess I do like british accents a lot. I do it because of Vambre Warrior.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

dragonbook402

BUMP

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm starting this. And here is the cabin seating/fitting (it's based on age, personality and spot):

Cabin 1:

Summer

Molly

Amber

Cabin 2:

Max

Mal

Winter

Leanna

Summer:

I laid on my bed and looked around the room I was living in on the spaceship. it was a small white room with nooks in the side to sleep in. There was also a big window (made of special glass) and a seat beside it. I floated over too it and strapped myself in. I stared out the window for a while then a cheerful voice filled the room. "Hi Summer!" Molly smiled at me. Molly had the prettiest blue hair, compare that to my boring sandy hair. After her Amber came in and laid in her bed, she was like a big sister to us. Speaking of sisters I had to go check on my little one.

Winter:

I was chatting with Mal when Max and Leanna half walked half jumped (the gravity) into the room. Leanna was talking about seeing space and Max was looking at her funny. I rolled my eyes, I hated romance and I could tell Mal hated it too. "Uch, I hot romance." Mal said, that was what she actually sounded like, well I knew it was a fake british accent. Summer came in after, all bright and cheerful. 

"Hi Snowy!" she said, and Mal giggled at my nickname. I went up to her face, "don't call me that again." Summer looked at me than stalked out of the room. Suddenly there was a beeping.

"Warning, warning. Approaching black hole."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I float into my cabin. Molly and Summer are there. I lie on my bed. so comfy. I take another look at my roomates. they are like little sister's to me. and I was like their big sister. sometimes, when it was dark and scary, I'd tell scary stories, then I'd do something nice and sweet, like tickle fight! I do love to joke around. Suddenly,

"Warning, Warning. Approaching black hole."

I yell, "Come on!"

I grab my bag so it doesn't float into space and I tell everyone, "Buckle up! This is gonna be a bumpy ride!"

I hear someone ask, "How do you know?"

I roll my eyes, "Seen it on a documentary, get into your cabins and buckle up!"

I grab one of the 3 chairs in my cabin and make sure it's good. Then I float and help Molly and Summer into their seats. I feel a bump and fly towards the roof.

I crash and say, "Who put that roof there?"

but it isn't a good time for jokes. I have to get into my seat before we go in the black hole! I finally make it to my seat and buckle up.

I yell "Hang on to your socks, everyone! We're going for a ride!"

How was it? did I do something wrong? or am I just fine?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

It's great.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

dragonbook402

Lea's PoV

I did a half jump and a few tricks from zero gravity. Max stifled a laugh at me. I rolled my eyes. "It's super cool you know? It's as if I was flying." I grinned cheek to cheek.

I could hear Mal and Winter giggle. "I hate romance," said Mal in a British accent. My cheeks flushed scarlet and walked over to my bed.

"Hey," Max said and approached me. "I just realized, you never answered my question."

"What question?" I asked innocently, pretending to not know.

"You still never told me what made you want to ride on this spaceship." He said and propped down on my bed.

I sighed. He's so stubborn and it's so.... Irresistible (A/N hehe from MLB). "Well," I started to reply, hoping something will interrupt this.

The good news, I was interrupted. The bad news, what interrupted me was an alarm.

"Warning, warning," It beeped. "Approaching black hole."

My whole body tensed as the room fell into silence.

"We need to steer the ship away from it," Max prompted and was about to bolt down to the command center.

"No we cant!" I exclaimed and grabbed his hand. I blushed once more. "It'll be more dangerous," I explained.

Max hesitated and said, "Fine."

"Guys get into your seats." Winter commanded. "Fast."

There was a sudden change in gravity. I fell and landed on my stomach. "Ouch!" I yowled and tried to stand up, but the ship was shaky, I nearly lost balance again and again.

"Are you okay?" Mal shouts as there was a loud noise coming from the ship. 

"Yeah I'm alright," I said back, bracing for what was ahead of us in that black hole.

Max's PoV

I was pretty sure I was going to die. This is a black hole we're talking about. A black hole. Nothing can escape it. Not even light.

The lights flickered on and off until it completely shut down.

"Oh no," I hear Winter whisper with fright.

I tried to stay calm. Well, it's hard for one to stay calm because it's like plunging to your own death and you, yourself, knows it.

Winter and Mal were screaming when the shuttle was shuddering, as if it were to fall apart.

I shouldn't have run away. I regretted that the most. I knew that Lea left earth just because of me. She doesn't deserve this.

Lea was pale. Her lips were pursed in a thin line and was breathing heavily. Her eyes crunched closed.

Then suddenly, in less than a millisecond, I felt myself split. My energy drained and all my blood felt cold. My head felt like it was spinning a hundred miles per minute.

I could really tell that we were in the black hole.

Ok, my idea is that the feeling is like teleportation from the movie "Tomorrowland". It travels within a millisecond, like a zap, then in the end, the person loses 90 percent of their blood sugar. That's just an idea

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I have never seen Tomorrowland.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Amber's POV:

I hear someone yell, "Who's alive? Sound off!"

I hear a lot of "Not me" and "Ah, that's hurting."

I take off my seatbelt and promptly fall to the floor, and I yell, "Ahh! I am hurt! I am very much hurt!"

I feel my legs, which are what hurt the most. They are sore, but I don't think anything's broken. I gasp in pain, so I grab my bag which has a medkit. It's good to be prepared. I grab out the ice pack and hold it against my legs. I feel around for something to hold it there.

Molly and Summer wake and I say, "Careful when you unbuckle your searbelt. There's gravity."

They heed my advice and don't just jump like I did.

I ask, "You guys okay?"

They nod. I look out the window and say, "Uh, guys? You might wanna take a look out the window!"

I hear a lot of gasping. Outside is full of strange plants I have only seen in Sci Fi movies.

I ask, "Are there any Togruta's here?"

Molly and Summer raise their eyebrows, so I sigh, "Star Wars species."

What do you think? any good?

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

blueraven450

Fiona, It's "Och. (pronounced OCC) I hate romance."

Mal

I was chatting with Winter, when Max and Leanna came in to the room. There was something between them. Winter rolled her eyes. I could tell she hated romance as much as me.

"Och. I hate romance," I said.

Summer then came in to the room all cheerful and said,"Hi Snowy!" to Winter. I giggled. 

Winter went up to her.

"Don't call me that," she said. Summer went out of the room and there was a beeping.

"WARNING! WARNING! Approaching black hole.

"Och."

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan