Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Triplets, all magical, are separated at birth and sent to different kingdoms. The first triplet to the Light Kingdom, and is trained in light and other powers. The second to Shadow and the third to Darkness. The kingdoms make an agreement, they will each send their triplet to kill the other two, the one who succeeds wins their kingdom eternal glory. A less magical guard is sent to help them.

Parts:

Triplet 1: Light, weather, electricity- me

Triplet 2: Shadow, vibrations, water- open

Triplet 3: Darkness, fire, invisibility- saved for Jin if she wants it

Light Helper: (boy or girl) less powerful light- open

Shadow Helper: (boy) less powerful shadow- open

Darkness Helper: (boy or girl) less powerful darkness- open

Forms and rules later. 1 character per person.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save triplet 2

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Forms:

Name:

Personality:(what kingdom they live in effects this) 

Appearence:

Spot:

Crush:

Other:

Mine:

Name: Jillian (can someone think of a last name for the triplets?)

Personality: Jillian is sweet and kind but has a dark side. She's mostly optimistic because that's how she was raised.

Appearence: Jillian has long blond hair and blue eyes. She has lots of freckles and tan skin from being in the sun so often. When she uses her powers her eyes turn yellow.

Spot: triplet 1

Crush: maybe Shadow Helper

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

blueraven450

Oh My God. Thank you so much for saving darkness for me. I'll take it!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

blueraven450

Name: Skyle (pronounced SKYLEE) Knight(?)

Personality: Adventurous, aggressive, tomboyish, dark, actually kind on the inside, especially when it comes to her twins, triplets, whatever.

Appearence: Long, dark violet hair with a black strip. Deep blue eyes.

Spot: Triplet 3

Crush:Nope Never Uh uh!

Other: British accent. When things go wrong, she says "Och" a lot according to her british accent. (I know this is weird, but..) Hates pants. Has a wand that looks like a violet bird feather.

Can I add clothes? If so.. (look below!)

Clothes: Black-blue leotard with a shortish dark violet skirt. Blue tights.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yes you can add clothes, and I had to save you triplet 3!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

blueraven450

:)

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Ellarose Knight

Personality:(what kingdom they live in effects this)  Ellarose is a..strange bird. She loves astrology, and can tell you almost anything you want to know about the stars. She loves science, and prefers spending time in a lab then being around most people. Very socially awkward, but tries to be friendly around people and not sink into The Shell. Very, very intelligent. Naturally an overachiever. She can find out anything about anyone. Very musically talented, and can play the piano/violin/guitar. However, her antisocialness/social anxiety normally gets to her and she freaks out. Very rebellious. Not the best at math. Loves movies, and books, and tv shows. Has aspbergers. This is where her interests come in. She has a habit of rocking back and forth. She also doesn't understand feelings the best. A song to describe her would be Monster from Frozen. She is a definite artist, who loves art. 

Appearence: Ellarose has long blue and silver hair, with a small bit of blonde in it. She normally wears her hair in a long braid. She has pale blue/grey eyes that make her look vulnerable. She has pale skin, with a scar on her forehead and a scar on her left leg. She normally looks pretty, as she just sort of naturally looks that way. She wears glasses, and normally will be found wearing a tie-dye t-shirt, a tie-dye sweater, jeans with randomly scribbled drawings on them, and jogging shoes. Or she will wear a rainbow scarf, a white tank-top, open button up shirt, jeans, and barefoot. She is about 5'0.

Spot: Triplet 2

Crush:

Other:

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

blueraven450

Oh! Lani's form reminded me of something for Skyle. She much prefers reading or meditating instead of being social.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

dawnhydra3

aka AgentWise50

Branch: Janus

I'd like Darkness Helper! I'll make the form soon.

• Posted at:

Riku

Hey

Hey you

Make a contract with me.

Yeah.

Be a Magical Girl/Boy.

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕ 人\

Front sm

dawnhydra3

aka AgentWise50

Name: Emilius "Emil" Lunaire

Personality: Calm, rational, stoic, but somehow only sees the worst aspects of situations. Dislikes the feel of sunlight on his skin and prefers to stay in darker areas. He's agile and can endure physical hardship, but he's also weak in terms of physical power.

In conversations, he comes off as gloomy as he often speaks in a depressed tone. However, when around people he loves or cares for, he can't help but speak a little more brightly.

As he's still a child, there are many things that he can be oblivious to. In a general idea, he's a person who can easily depress the mood.

Appearance: Short in stature, but tall enough to seem older. His face certainly looks like a child's, and even has feminine features. Has long, black hair the reach his back. Has a bright, pale glow to his porcelain skin. His eyes are a dull amber with a lack of any shine or luster.

He wears a black-hooded robe that hides his eyes. Underneath it are padded pants protected by shin-guards.

Spot: Darkness Helper.

Crush: None so far.

Other: Comes from an upper-class family who do not perceive him as part of the family (which is why he's chosen as Helper in hopes that he dies off soon).

Idolizes Skyle for her more emotional attitude.

Has visited the other two kingdoms for information on their clothing and accessories.

Emil's magical proficiency lies in his invisibility, albeit only in hiding his visible appearance, so he cannot conceal his noise or the "feel" of his presence. His family forced the magical ability of fire into him at a young age, however all he can do is ignite a small flame.

• Posted at:

Riku

Hey

Hey you

Make a contract with me.

Yeah.

Be a Magical Girl/Boy.

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕ 人\

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Bianca Reynolds

Personality: Bright, bubbly, realistic, prim, proper, resourceful, eloquent

Appearance: Long golden blond hair, she usually ties it in a fresh ponytail, light blue eyes, wears white dresses with a gold belt always (not exactly the same dresses every day, it's just white but in a different style)

Spot: Light watcher

Crush: Maybe a commoner

Other: She likes to garden, has a ring as a charm for luck

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

sunsettwilight64

I'll be shadow helper

Name: Franco Diaz

Personality: He's a nice kid, but could be moody and emotional. He sometimes acts without thinking, so he ends up making impulsive and rash descisions. He's rebellious and carefree, mysterious, hollow and sometimes emotionless. Though in the inside, he is warm, caring and very sweet. Sleep-deprived.

Appearance: Curly black hair, dark brown eyes, pale and sallow skin, usually has dark bags under his eyes, wears a black shirt and dark jeans and white sneakers usually. He wears a black cloak when he is on the streets

Spot: Shadow watcher

Crush: Jillian, but he's oblivious and clueless

Other: Nope

• Posted at:

GRAVITY FALLS HAS TO RETURNNNNNN

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, I'll start.

Jillian's POV:

I woke up to dazzling light, everyone seems to enjoy it, except me for it's too light. I walk over to my dresser and look at the clothes, they change every morning. It's all yellow, I hate yellow. Jillian, it's just clothes, I tell myself. I quickly pull on a t-shirt and pants, and head to the training grounds.

My instructor throws rocks at me which I deflect with a wall of light. He's about ready to use magic when we're called to the palace. "The king wants to see you, change fast."

I change into a yellow dress, at least it's not too frilly, that would be bad. I head to the throne room and stand next to a girl wearing a pretty white dress with a golden belt. "We have made an agreement with Shadow and Darkness Kingdoms. Jillian Knight, you will fight your sisters to death, the triplet alive will win their kingdom eternal glory. And you, Bianca Reynolds, will help."

I have sisters?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

blueraven450

I'm changing the way Skyle's name is spelled. It'll be Skylie. And she likes to be called Sky. Wait, can I change the wand to a magiscepter? You know, a wand as a scepter... Colors for scepter: Top: purple. Handle: silver. 
And, wait, are they princesses!?

Skylie

I woke up to see the sun shining through my window. 

'Why do I keep forgetting to close the curtains? Och.' I thought. I changed into my everyday Black/blue leotard with a short dark violet skirt and blue tights. I went to the training grounds, and began. My instructor shot a magic blast < (that's all you could come up with, me?) at me. I swiftly dodged it, then, when she was caught off guard, I shot a blast of my own, and she fell to the floor. She got back up and was about to shoot a spell at me, when we were interrupted by a woman.

"Ms. Knight, you're needed in the throne room. And change into something..." she wrinkled her nose. "better." I rolled my eyes and reluctantly went back to my room and changed into a black dress a little above my knees. I went to the throne room, and the king said, "Skylie Knight, we have made an agreement with the shadow and light kingdoms saying that you will fight your twins to the death. Whichever wins will win eternal glory for their kingdom. Emilius will assist you."

I looked beside me there was a boy standing there.

"Woah. Back it up." I said. "One, TWINS!!!! Two, I don't need any help." I said. A woman glared at me, and I shruged. I acted cool, but inside I was thinking, 'This can't be real. Twins?!'

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

They just live in the castle, and great POV.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

dragonbook402

Bianca's PoV

"Bianca wake up," Bryce, my older brother whispered.

I groaned and hit him with my pillow. "What now?"

"Today's the day." He said. I opened my eyes a bit to see him grinning. "What now?" I repeated and yawned.

"You are chosen to be the Light Watcher of the princess!" He emphasized on every word.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." I was about to doze of again. Then I snapped back awake. "Crud. Today's the day."

"Today's the day indeed." Bryce agreed.

I yelped and bolted out of my bed to prepare myself before the royalty of the kingdom. Quickly, I ate some bread and headed straight to the shower. Then I wore my favorite and most presentable clothes I have ever owned. It was a white flowing dress that had loose sleeves, and golden embroidery. In desperation to make it look better, I buckled a golden belt around my waist. 

"Not bad," Bryce said. "You look to golden."

"Whatever!" I waved him off and rushed to the Throne Room to meet the King.

~~~~

I almost met my death sentence because I almost forgot to curtsey the king. "Ah," The King mused and motioned me to stand before a marble column. "Bianca Reynolds, it is a pleasure that you were able to make it."

"The pleasure is all mine," I said and stood there waitinGeorge the princess

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

dragonbook402

Remove the George hehe cuz  it was an autocorrect/ auto complete

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

dawnhydra3

aka AgentWise50

I want to adjust Emil's clothes as well, so I'll make a new description in the pov. Also fair warning, it'll be pretty long because I wanted to put detail for Emil at the start when it leads up to Jin's character meeting him.

• Posted at:

Riku

Hey

Hey you

Make a contract with me.

Yeah.

Be a Magical Girl/Boy.

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕ 人\

Front sm

dawnhydra3

aka AgentWise50

Emil's POV

"Shut your pathetic mouth, just make yourself useful and get out of my sight."

"Aw, I don't recall asking for assistance from some... Foundling like you."

"Don't think even for a second that you have the right to be here."

"Filthy mongrel! I don't even know how mother and father can tolerate your entire existence!"

I am a miracle child born from nothingness, made of nothingness, and is fates to die and return to nothingness. My mother gave birth to me despite having never submitted to any man in love. Somehow I was brought into this world.

This cold, unforgiving kingdom of darkness.

A miracle child I might be, but when it comes to miracles, I'm anything but. My only gift is my ability to fade into the darkness, hiding myself from view. It's probably why I've been designated to become the glorified meat shield of our Kingdom's princess. I am nothing more than a failure.

... That's something that this family has taught me long ago.

The pale light of the dim sun seeps in through a small crack between the lavender curtains. It's presence is subtle, and hardly brings any luminescence to the room, but it makes itself known. I awake to its ray. The warm feel of the carpet beneath my back clashes with the chilly air in my room. I sit myself up and push my back against the wall. The pain I felt in my spine yesterday seems gone. I suppose sleeping on the floor has its own merits.

The door to my room swings open.

"You look awful."

"Good morning to you too, mother."

Her dull grey eyes stare at mine. I stare back.

"Mind your manners, you ingrate. You are a member of the distinguished House Lunaire, and you will act as such."

... At the age of three when my mother passed, this woman has always treated me with neglect and distaste.

At the age of five, my brother, sister, step-siblings, and cousins have all abused me and treated me as if I were adopted.

At the age of seven the husband of this woman, the head of House Lunaire, had shunned me and ignored me. I had practically raised myself.

After all that torture and abuse this woman still has the gall to tell me I'm a part of this family?

She leaves as I dress myself. Usually I wear my normal formal shirt and pants combo, but from now on I'll be sacrificing myself for someone else's safety. Father prepared me with chainmaille covered by a lavender shirt and durable pants equipped with shin-guards. Covering all of this was a large black cloak emblazoned with the emblem of House Lunaire.

Knowing that I don't have anything else to do that could make me feel better, I leave the room and head to the foyer. In the hallway, I encounter my brother and sister. In my usual manner, I stop, turn to them, and bow my head low as to not "disgrace them with my face", or so my brother says.

"Good morning Lord Hathaway, Lady Brunel."

Usually, I expect some degrading statement from Hathaway, or some physical attack from Brunel, but this time the two simply walk past me.

... Strange. Maybe I employed my invisibility without knowing it? No, they would have heard me.

Forget it. I'll soon just become a passing memory for them both.

At the doors leading out of the estate, I brace myself. I've never been outside this place for long periods of time, yet the moment I cross through and leave, I'll never be allowed to step back.

Just as I was about to leave, someone places their hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see the head of the family.

"Emilius," he says in his imposing tone.

"Father," I respond in disdain.

This is the man who's allowed every atrocity that's occurred in my life to happen. This is the man who's never acknowledged me as truly part of this family.

And this is the man who's sent me towards death's door.

"Remember, you represent House Lunaire. Attend to the princess's every needs. That includes her meals, her laundry, and her safety. Her life is in your-" 

"Shut up already!" I yell at him. "Do you think I care about representing this family? YOUR family?! Don't start treating me as if I was ever a part of it the moment you've figured out how to get rid of me. If you really cared about whether I'd uphold your reputation, then maybe you would have taught me how!"

I yell louder, releasing all of my emotions in that moment. From the corner of my eye, I could see Hathaway and Brunel silently watching us. Mother stood behind them. At that moment, with their presence, I yelled louder and louder with more intensity. These people found their method of dealing with my existence. I won't let myself go to die without doing this first.

"Do me a favor for once..." I step out the doors and glare at him as I leave.

"And just die already!"

Stepping into the everlasting darkness that covers this kingdom has never felt as joyous as it did today. Dreams of freedom pile up in my mind as I walked. Even though I know it's momentary, I allow myself to drown in those thoughts for just a little while longer.

The perpetual darkness of the kingdom swallows me and gifts me with its warmth. It grows in intensity, my body feeling warmer, and warmer, and warmer. It was pulling me towards the castle, towards my fate.

Guards escort me in to the throne room, a place the darkness couldn't touch. A multitude of smiles greet me.

"You are Emilius Lunaire, son of Belial Lunaire, correct?"

"Please, your majesty," I kneel down on one knee and lower my head, "Emil is enough for me." He laughs.

"Such mannerisms for one so young. Tell me, is it innate, or is it learned?"

"If it were simply learned, your majesty, then you would have never complimented me in the first place."

He laughs once again. "Calm, without any hesitation in his words. I see that I've been sent a promising guard."

I look up to him and see his smile. I feel honored, despite knowing what I really am. "You might want to consider the ordeal done, for I shall guide our princess to victory."

It was then that she had came in. Princess Skylie Knight, in quite the regal attire. Never before had I seen her wearing a dress. I stand from where I was and watch as she approaches the King. She stops and stands next to me, somehow not realizing that I was right there.

"Skylie Knight, we have made an agreement with the Shadow and Light Kingdoms, saying that you will fight your twins to the death. Whoever wins will win eternal glory for their kingdom," the king raises his hand and gestures to me, "Emilius will assist you." 

She turns towards me and flinches. It was only then that she had even noticed me.

Somehow, I can tell that this will be a pattern.

"Woah, back it up," she said. "One, twins?! Two," she sends a glare towards me, "I don't need any help."

... How childish. But it's not in my place to say such a thing. Especially when...

Especially when she shines the brightest in this kingdom of darkness.

I kneel down again, this time towards Skylie. With confidence, I grab part of my cloak and pull it towards my chest.

"Princess Skylie Knight, I pledge myself to you as the darkness surrounding your light. I will protect you with my own life to bring glory to our kingdom. Employ me as you see fit, for I am but a pawn, one to be used and ordered by the limits of your mercy-"

"Show me your face," she interrupts.

"... I'm sorry, what?"

"Your face," she points at me, "show it."

"... Okay, so I suppose there's one thing that you can't order me to do."

• Posted at:

Riku

Hey

Hey you

Make a contract with me.

Yeah.

Be a Magical Girl/Boy.

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕ 人\

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

The POV's where beautiful.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm just going to try and bring this back.

Jillian's POV:

"You should go and make some plans," the king says, and shews us away. I run to my room and collapse on my bed. I have two sisters, I'm a triplet! And they expect me to kill them! Or them too kill me.... My sisters wouldn't kill me, right? I remember Bianca was also with me so I sit up and weakly smile at her, "sorry." 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

blueraven450

Dawnhydra3, even though you made Skylie sound chidish, you made her sound independent too. I like that!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

dawnhydra3

aka AgentWise50

To be honest I didn't personally think it was childish, considering that you put Skylie's personality as aggressive and non social. However, to Emil it probably would seem childish since he has a more negative sense with aggressive types due to the abuse under his family.

Also due to the fact that they're both still children

I'm sorry if I offended you by making her seem childish :(

• Posted at:

Riku

Hey

Hey you

Make a contract with me.

Yeah.

Be a Magical Girl/Boy.

/人 ◕‿‿ ◕ 人\

Front sm

blueraven450

It's cool.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

dragonbook402

Bump

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl