Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Here's my wonderful new story.

Chapter 1

"Get out of here!" I shrieked at my brother, tears falling down my face. I slammed the door and walked around the trailer, thoughts swirling around my head. I looked up to see my 'mom' coming through the trailers back door. "Elia, what happened?" My mom looked concerned.

"Nothing," I said. Sometimes I hated my 'mom' almost as much as my life. "All that happened is Henry accused me of cheating." My mom stared at me with a 'and?' look on her face. "And... I kicked him." I admitted softly.

"You have got to stop this Elia, you've been hurting your whole family and what about when we travel to Europe to film the new movie that you are staring in." I look at my 'mom' and rage fills my face.

"You're not my mom, this is not my real family. I hate you!" I scream and fall onto the pillowed bench by the window. I cry and cry and when my 'mother' has left I hold my legs to my chest and stare out the window. Last year when I was eleven my parents tucked my into bed and promised to be back by morning. It was their wedding anniversary and they were going to the famous play Hamilton. There was an earthquake, and they never came back. 

I rock back and forth as I remember there faces, I got my mother's curly red hair and my father's aqua blue eyes. I giggle then cry as I remember my father telling me that I had the same eyes as barbie. I lay back down and stare up at the ceiling, I never dreamed I could miss something so small.

My 'mom' and 'dad' came to pick me up from the orphanage two months ago. I'd been living with them and my 'brothers and sisters' ever since. If you saw us all walking on the street you could tell I was adopted. My 'mom' has long black hair and my 'dad' has curly black hair, they both have brown eyes. So I stand out like red paint on a white wall.

I liked some of them okay but they just didn't understand how much I missed my real parents. And my birthday, it was next week and I always spent it with my parents. I thought I had run out of tears but they started flowwing, I missed my parents so much. And to make it worse I had always been an actor and in movies but my first lead role was without my parents, they would of been so proud of me.

I toss and turn until I fall into a nightmarish sleep.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

blueraven450

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I sqealed. I'm going to narrate what i do like a book now. I said calmly.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cloudart142

This is Great so far. Keep up the awesome job, can’t wait for the next chapter! 

• Posted at:

Helloooooooooooo!

I’m a

Dreamer

Book- lover

Soccer Player

Artist 

And Music Listener 

Nice to Meet You,

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thanks, I'm going to be busy today but I'll try to write more in the evening.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Chapter 2

I stretched my arms above my head and tried to push out of the uncomfortable seat. I followed my little 'brother' Andrew to baggage claim where we met my 'parents', older 'brother' Henry, and older 'sister' Jemma. I trailed along behind them, not really wanting to go there, then a headline on a discarded newspaper caught my eye. 'Famous actor Jesse Halor's daughter's birthay next week,' it read. I clutched it, then crumpled it and stomped on it, tears streaming down my face. How could people do this to me?

"Elia, come on!" Jemma pulled me out into the heat of LA. We got in an Uber and I quickly called one of the two back seats, placing my backpack on the other so I would be alone. I pulled out the newspaper that I had quickly stuffed into my backpack and started reading.

Famous actor Jesse Harlor's daughter's birthday next week.

This lucky girl of Jesse Harlor's must be having the time of her life on her birth-

I quit reading and unceremoniously tore up the newspaper. How could they think I would have fun? I'm not lucky! I curl up in my seat and pull out my favorite picture from my backpack.

For my 9th birthday my parents took my to Costa Rica and we went ziplining. In the picture I'm attached to the wire about to take off and my parents are leaning in around me. My mom's favorite butterfly, a Blue Morpho, happened to land on my head just in time for the picture.

I look out the window and a butterfly flies by, it's a Blue Morpho.

We're waiting for the director of the movie to come out. My whole 'family' is also part of it, just not a main role. My dad and mom are helping design the sets and Jemma and Henry are helping around the set. Andrew somehow managed to get a job helping in the kitchen to perpare food for the rest of us. They're all sent of to places and finally the diretor comes in to me. "Jesse Harlor's daughter," he smiles at me. "We where great friends, such a tragic loss. And your father, wonderful man, though he stole Jesse from me." I sniff, I miss them.

I'm taken to the dressing room where me and the other actors are getting costumed. I'm Amy, in The 39 Clues. I'm not even 11 but apparently makeup makes me look older. A boy about my age comes over to me. "I'm Colin, I'm playing Dan. Are you playing Sinead?" he asks.

"Uh, I'm Elia. And I'm Amy." I never thought about my hair color, would they have to dye it? Suddenly I hear a shrieking.

"The set has blown up!" 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

stormpenguin58

Branch: Ekaterina

THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

The set blew up? It blew up!?

*someone in background:* We survived but we're dead!

Wrong story, doofus! that's the Incredibles, I'm reading something to do with the 39 clues!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP