Any good?

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Ohhhh I love this. I remember the first time I read it... couldn't stop laughing. Don't ever ask me to write reviews for this because I won't be able to stop!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BRACHA

Life's tough. I'm tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

CA142-

Thanks! Loved writing that scene

Bracha-

Lol! Thanks!

February
Senior Year

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Friday, College Parties
“Dude!” Marty said excitedly. “You’re never going to believe this!”

Nina looked from her homework, and turned her head to where Marty had just entered through the door of Jazz Brew Coffee. “Never gonna believe what?”

Marty took a deep breath and said, “Okay, you know how Jason has an older brother that’s in college?”

Nina and I both nod.

“Well,” Marty continued, “Jason pulled a few strings and invited us to one of his brother’s parties tomorrow!”

Nina and I looked at each other wearily. I wasn’t sure how I felt about going to a college party. Heck, I didn’t even like going to the high school parties I sometimes went to because of Marty. I’d gone to one in middle school, and even that wasn’t too enjoyable.

“I don’t know, Marty,” I said. “These are college students. The party won’t be like the ones you’ve dragged me to.”

“So?” Marty challenged. “They’re only a few years older than we are.”

Nina sighed, “Look, we’ll go for a little bit to see what it’s like. If something starts to happen, then we’ll leave.”

I nodded that sounded like a good plan.

I knew something was going to happen at that party.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Don't you forget about me

Front sm

butterflyamber887

This is suspense. I feel bad for Marty. He's always going to parties and doing wild things... Is it because he's trying to find something that he's just not getting?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

In a sense, yes. Marty sees that both Elliot and Nina have their things, and they stick with them, and they’re good at them. Marty’s good at math and all, but he kind of feels inferior to the math geniuses at school, so he started to gravitate more towards the “cool” kids (which he’s always held a fondness for).

marty brewer

I can’t wait to go to college. The party was epic, and no one treated me like the scum of the earth because I was younger. Everyone was cool. And the girls! They were smoking hot and were really cool with me. I didn’t have a girlfriend at the moment (Jessica didn’t take the breakup well) but I knew these girls were going to say they were too old for me. I wasn’t quite 18 yet.

Elliot and Nina didn’t seem to be having as good a time as I was. They were with me at first. I’m not sure where they went, though.

I was talking to one of the girls who was a math major, when Jason’s brother, Derek came in with a few cans. I thought it was soda when Jason first cracked one open and started drinking it, but once I got a better look at it, I realized that that wasn’t what it was at all.

It was what Vance always drank under the bleachers after school.

Beer.

“Squirt,” Derek told Jason, handing him another can. “Offer one to your little friend over there.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. On the one hand, my parents were always telling me about this stuff. On the other hand, though, I didn’t want these guys to think I was just another high school baby.

I guess one of them saw my hesitation, because he said, “Oh, that’s right. You’re still just a high school kid.” He was mocking me, I could tell. He looked at Jason, “I thought you told me your friend was cool.”

Jason didn’t say anything, he just shrugged.

Derek held a can out to me, “What do you say little guy?”

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh no. Please just take only a little... 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

We’ll See...

Nina Drake

“This sucks,” Elliot said.

We’d managed to get out of the room where everyone was and we were now sitting in the hallway.

“They’re going to know we don’t belong here,” Elliot told me. “They’re going to know we’re only high school seniors.”

“Calm down,” I soothed. “Just try and act like we fit in. They can’t be that different from us.”

“I guess you’re right,” Elliot reluctantly agreed.

Eventually, Jason found us in the hall, carrying something. “There you guys are!” He said. “Do you guys want some?” Jason shoved a can at us.

I stared at the can. Beer.

Elliot immediately shook his head, “I don’t want that.”

I just stared at it, then back at Jason. Can. Jason. Can. Jason.

“Well?” Jason asked.

A few sips wouldn't hurt, right? I hesitantly took the can from Jason. Jason left, a satisfied smirk on his face. Elliot stared at me, open-mouthed.

"You aren't gonna drink that stuff, are you?" Elliot asked.

I shrugged, turning the can over in my hands, "I'm curious as to what it tastes like."

Before Elliot could protest any further, I cracked open the can, and took a big gulp. I coughed. It was really strong. It tasted gross. People liked this stuff?

"Yeah," I said, coughing. "I don't want this stuff."

Elliot shrugged, "I told you." His eyes widened, "Crap, Marty's inside where they're handing these out!"

I was sure Marty had better judgement than that, but then we heard Marty chanting some kind of war cry, and the two of us jumped up from the floor.

Marty was standing on top of the table, holding one of the cans in one hand and a karaoke microphone. “Allow me to preform my new hit song,” Marty said into the microphone.

I honestly wasn’t sure what he was about sing, but my curiosity was quickly answered when he let out a long burp into the microphone.

Elliot shut his eyes tightly. "Oh god," he muttered.

Marty now looked like was about to do some kind of trust fall off the table. Only, there wasn’t anyone ready to catch him. Elliot and I ran over there just in time to catch him.

Marty laughed and tried to get up from our arms but his legs gave out before he could stand all the way up, so Elliot and I continued to hold him up.

Elliot and I looked at each other, trying to figure out what to do.

Marty turned to me, then, to my surprise, gave me a big kiss right on my lips.

I recoiled, and resisted to urge to slap him.

Elliot glared at him and finally said, “We’re leaving.”

“You’re leaving!” Marty protested.

Elliot tried dragging him, and eventually Marty gave in. He had some trouble getting his jacket on, and Elliot had to help him with that.

“God, I hope my parents don’t catch wind of this,” Elliot muttered.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh my God. Marty. I feel so bad, for Elliot and Nina too.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Yeah...

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Sunday, Arguments
“What happened?” Marty asked, rubbing his eyes groggily. “Why am I in your room?”

It was morning now, and I was curled up on my beanbag, having let Marty sleep on the bed. I don’t think I actually dozed off until like, two hours ago. Marty kept waking up to go puke in the bathroom.

I’d tried to get Nina to stay too, in case I needed any help keeping an eye on Marty, but her mom told her that she’d rather Nina go home.

“We had to bring you home from the party last night,” I told him, covering myself with my blanket some more. “I called your parents and told them you were spending the night.”

Marty nodded slightly like her understood. “Why do I feel so groggy?”

I sat up, knowing there was no hope in going back to sleep. “Do you remember anything from last night?”

Marty thought about it, then said, “Yeah. I was having the time of my life, and you and Nina made me leave. You guys were probably jealous of how well I got along with those guys.”

I stared at him, “Jealous? Are you serious? You wanna know what happened last night, Marty?” I was angry now. “We were offered beer from Jason, and you decided that you’d try and prove to them how “cool” you are, so you took it. And guess what, you drank too much.”

Marty glared at me, “So what? Kids at school do it all the time!”

I glared back harder, “Oh, I don’t know, maybe the fact that you’re underage, and it’s ilegal!”

“I was right,” Marty shouted. “You are jealous!” And with that, he tried to get up from the bed and left my room, leaving me fuming.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

No. Neither of them needs to lose a friend right now. Especially Marty, with Kimmy being sick and all... I guess he just snapped. Too much for one guy. You're a great author.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Yeah. Thanks!

Mods please let this through

marty brewer

I was sitting in Elliot's backyard, picking at grass, and still feeling groggy.

I felt bad for yelling at him. I still wasn't thinking completely straight. I tried to recall what happened last night.

Jason's brother Derek was trying to get me to drink a can of beer, and I took it. But...I could swear I only drank one. What happened after that was kind of fuzzy.

Elliot's backdoor opened and he stepped out. "What are you still doing here?"

I looked up at him, "I was kinda dizzy when I got outside, so I decided to sit down for a bit."

"Oh." Was all he said. "Can I ask you something?" Elliot sat down on one of the chairs he had out here. "Why'd you take the can in the first place? I mean, Nina took it at first, but then she rejected it."

Nina took one? I guess she wasn't as pristine as I thought. I wondered if she'd told her mom about that one.

I shrugged, "I don't know, I just..." I trailed off.

"Marty, what's been up with you, lately?" Elliot asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you I mean? I don't know, maybe the fact that you're always hanging out with the 'cool' crowd at school that we all know just leads to trouble, you've got a new girlfriend every month, and you got drunk last night." He said. "This isn't the Marty I remember."

I recoiled. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

He and Nina had been kind of...preoccupied lately, what with their relationship moving forward. Nina had also recently sent in a manuscript to a publisher and she was real into that, and Elliot had been volunteering at the planetarium lately.

Me? Well, back in middle and elementary school, I'd been at the top of my game in math. Everyone said I was genius. I’d never once had to study for a math test. But here in high school? I’m still fairly advanced in math, and I didn’t usually get anything lower than a B plus but...I just wasn’t a complete math genius anymore. I’d always kind of been considered one of the cool kids, so I guess I just started gravitating towards them more.

What was so wrong with that?

I sighed, “You know how busy you and Nina had been lately. You two have your things and you’re amazing at them. I just...I don’t have that.”

Elliot stared at me, “What are you talking about. So what if you’re not the top mathematician at school? So what if you got a B minus on your last math test. So freaking what? You know what you have? You have us.”

“Yeah,” I said, “and you guys are hardly around any more!”

Elliot blinked, “Okay, I admit, we’ve been busy, but we still do stuff. We just went to the Holmdale carnival last week.”

I remembered that. Everything was fine, except...on all the rides he sat with Nina. In the photo booth, we did one set of the three of us, and then Elliot and Nina took some more.

“Yeah, and you and Nina made-out in the photo booth!”

Elliot turned red. Even after being in a relationship for a year, he still got embarrassed when I brought that stuff up.

“You don’t know what it’s like!” I said. “You don’t know what it’s like to have a best friend your whole life and then just be sidelined!”

Elliot’s eyes widened, “Really? I don’t know what it’s like? Eighth grade ring a bell? We didn’t even speak to each other for the entirety of eighth grade! And I was the one sidelined in that scenario!”

“That was different!”

Deep down, I knew it wasn’t. The circumstances may have been very different, but I still ignored him for a year.

“How?”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just muttered, “I don’t know.”

We stared at each other, and I just wanted to go back to how things were in seventh grade. No one ignored each other, no one was crushing on each other, everything was fine.

Elliot sniffled a little, “Look, Marty, if you were feeling left out, you could’ve just told me. I guess- I guess I didn’t realize how preoccupied I’d been.”

I was never good with apologies, so I stood up, and pulled Elliot into a big hug.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Aww!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Summer

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Friday, Nina’s Confession
“Elliot, I have to talk to you.” She sat down next to me on one of the couches in Jazz Brew Coffee.

I looked at her, “Yeah? What is this about.”

Graduation was a few months ago, and now it was off to college. Except…maybe not.

“Elliot, you know that we’ll be off to different places in college.” She told me. “I’m going to Harvard, and Principal Fitzwilliam said that I should have a real good reason not to go.”

“Nina.”

As much as I loved her, and as much as I wanted to stay with her forever…I wanted her to live out her dream, even if it was without me. If this is what she wanted to do with her life, then I wouldn’t stop her.

She was looking down at her hands, and I put a hand under her chin, so she could look at me.

“Nina,” I said again. “I don’t want to keep you from living your dream.”

“Elliot, I don’t want to go,” she blurted. “I know Harvard would be an incredible opportunity, and whatnot, but I don’t want to go. I just…I can’t think of a good reason to tell everyone why.”

It was there and then that I decided I would do it. I finally made my decision.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Is he gonna-? But it was different in the other one, so maybe not. But still maybe!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Maybe...

Nina Drake

“What do you want to do tonight?” Elliot asked me, a hand on my arm, guiding me through the house. “Do you want to watch a movie? Go get some pizza?”

Elliot opened the sliding door and led me outside, and my eyes widened. He had strung up some lights and lined up chairs on either side of his backyard, making a walkway down the middle that lead to a small platform.

His parents, Allison, Brett, the Brewers, and my mom were all standing there, looking on expectantly.

“Elliot…” I started. “What is this?”

“Or maybe, I don’t know…” he got down on one knee, and I knew exactly what was coming next. “Get married?” He pulled out a ring and bit his lip.

I stared in shock, and then I grinned at Elliot, “What the heck, why not? Yes!”

I threw my arms around Elliot and kissed him.

I finally had a good reason.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

YAAAAAAAAYYY

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Saturday, I Do’s
I couldn’t believe it. This was really happening. I was marrying the girl I had loved since middle school.

She looked beautiful. Allison had managed to find her a great dress, and her dark brown hair was softly curled. She was smiling real big, and I started to tear up.

This was actually happening.

After we said our vows, the minister started with the traditional wedding sayings.

He turned to Nina first, “Do you – Nina Drake – take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, to cherish and adore, from this day forward, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

Nina looked at me and smiled, “I do.”

Then, he turned to me, “Do you – Elliot Gillespie – take this woman, to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, to cherish and adore, from this day forward, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

I smiled at Nina and nodded, “I do.”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife,” the minister said. “You may kiss the bride.”

Nina put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss, and the crowd erupted in cheers.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I want more deleted scenes...

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Don’t worry, the scenes after this one will be deleted scenes

Spring

Nina Gillespie

“So, what are you going to name the kids?” Marty asked us.

The doctor had just handed us the babies. One little boy and one little girl. After all that hard work, it was amazing to see these two little creatures.

Elliot and I looked at each other.

Elliot shrugged, “I’m not sure yet.”

“How about this?” I asked him. “We each choose one name. I’ll take the boy and you take the girl.”

Elliot smiled and nodded, “Deal.”

I looked down at our son. He was so tiny and precious. Simon. I thought. Simon James Gillespie.

“Have you decided yet?” Elliot asked.

I nodded, “You?”

He nodded, “Corinne Allison Gillespie. What do you think?”

I smiled, “I love it.” I looked down at Simon, “Simon James Gillespie.”

Elliot nodded again, “It’s great, Nina.”

I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Winter

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Tuesday, Marty’s New Girl
Marty’s phone pinged and he laughed at whatever he was reading.

Nina looked over at his phone, “What’cha reading?”

Marty looked up at us, “Oh, just a text.”

Nina rolled her eyes, “Obviously, but from who?”

“A girl.”

I stared at him. “You have a new girlfriend?” I asked. “What about Angela?”

Marty shrugged, “It didn’t work out with her.”

Nina handed Simon another crayon and looked at Marty, “Well, who is this new girl?”

Marty showed us a picture of a girl with short, wavy, red hair and said, “Her name’s Rachel.”

“Where’d you meet her?” Nina asked him.

“I uh, met her on iMatch,” he said quietly.

He met her on where now? iMatch was one of those online dating apps that came out when we were in high school.

Marty showed us the phone again, “She wants to meet up.”

Nina and I looked at each other wearily. I was not excited for Simon and Corinne’s dating years.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Poor lonely Marty...

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Yeah...this’ll be one crazy date (and by crazy I literally mean crazy, not anything all nasty)

marty brewer

I was on my way to Jazz Brew Coffee, looking over Rachel’s picture, thinking that I really scored. She was gorgeous.

We decided to meet at Jazz Brew Coffee, since it was three things:

1) Brightly lit
2) Crowded
3) Had more than one exit

Since, you know, when you meet someone from the Internet, they could either be really cool, or they could be an axe murderer. Better not take the risk.

I walked in, scanning the faces to see if anyone matched the picture. After a little while, a red-haired girl waved at me.

Okay, it was definitely her but...she looked different.

It was almost like when you go to buy an apartment, and the picture looks really awesome, right? With a nice balcony and great lighting and furniture and all that. But then you get there and suddenly you realize that the couch is grimy and the table is missing two legs.

Yeah, like that.

But, whatever, I don’t want to focus only on looks. She was really cool when we were texting.

“Hey, Marty, right?”

If I could describe her voice to you, it’d be Snow White meets those really high-pitched Japanese Anime girls. Kind of annoying, but fine, I’ll get past her voice.

Once we started talking, I remembered the girl from the texts. Yup, pretty much the same girl. Her looks and her voice were minor things.

Eventually we started talking about our jobs, and at some point she said, “I do photoshop.”

You don’t say?

As if she could read my mind, she said, “Oh, don’t worry. I didn’t photoshop any of my profile pictures.”

Yeah, okay, sure.

There was a kind of awkward silence for a moment after that, but then Rachel spoke, "Hey, I live a few blocks from here. Do you want to come over to get some dessert."

I hesitated. I didn't want to do that. Who knew what would happen if I said yes?

But, I kind of felt bad for her. She knew she wasn't the girl from the picture, and now she knew that I knew that she wasn't the girl from the picture, so...

"Sure."

Big mistake.

When we walked up to her house, I saw that it was painted bright blue. Like, really, really bright blue. Alright, that was a little weird, but...to each its own, I guess.

Rachel went to open the door, but before she could turn the knob, she turned to face me and said, "Just so you know, I really like Disney's Frozen."

Now, this was a really random thing to say. It was an okay movie, kind of overrated. It wasn't until we got inside that I understood what that bit of information meant.

Oh boy. I was not ready for the level of Frozen stuff in this room.

Everything, and I mean everything was Frozen themed - or some kind of shade of blue. Every plate, cup, blanket, every thing.

So naturally, all I could muster was, "Huh."

Rachel led me to the couch that had a big Frozen blanket on it to sit down. I did, wearily, almost as if I was expecting some random Elsa to just jump out at me.

It also low-key smelled in there, and that's when I learned due to a variety of sensations that she had a cat. I don't hate cats, but if you have a cat, you should probably tell your guests that you have a cat.

Rachel moved closer to me, and started to lean in to kiss me, when she stopped abruptly. "Oh, I almost forgot," she muttered. She went to the kitchen, and came back with a bottle of Febreze in her hand.

It was also then that I learned that she didn't actually clean the litter box. She just kind of sprayed Febreze around the room aimlessly and called it a day.

Okay, then.

At this point, I knew that there could never be any future with this girl. But I didn't leave just yet.

A door near the back of the room caught my eye. I pointed to it and said, "What's in there?"

Rachel giggled a little and said, "Oh, it's just storage." She was silent a moment, then said, "Do you want to see?"

All of the alarm bells in my head were yelling ABORT MISSION. But stupid me decided to just follow her into the storage closet, and all I could think about was the time that Elliot said Nina kissed him in the storage closet at school.

Now, this is where it starts to get really weird, so just bear with me.

Here's what I saw when she opened the door to the storage closet, and turned on the little light bulb on the ceiling:

There were two shelves lining the wall, and on the lower shelf, there was what had to be every Anna and Elsa doll ever created. There were the cabbage patch ones, the barbie ones, the mini figure ones, the troll doll ones, I mean every one. And then, on the upper shelf, lined up, were all of the doll heads.

I presume that she ripped the heads off of all the dolls and lined them up.

As you can probably figure, I was a little put off by this. But, all I could manage was, "Can I use your bathroom?"

So, there I was, sitting on the closed toilet seat, trying to figure out some kind of James Bond way of getting out of this. Eventually, after realizing that I left my phone out there, I realized that I didn't want to take too long in there, because then she'd think I was pooping which is infinitely more embarrassing.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and didn't find her in the living room where she'd been last. I heard her voice then, baby talking.

The most logical explanation would be the phone, right? Maybe she had a niece or nephew that she was baby-talking to. Then, I looked towards the coffee table - which I should mention had the biggest Elsa face on it - and saw her phone sitting on the table.

Okay, I thought. Maybe she's baby talking to her cat. Cat people do that, right?

Almost as if on cue, the cat rubbed past my leg, flipped it's tail up, and stared at me.

I was pretty freaked out by this point. Did she have a roommate? Was she talking to a neighbor?

Then, I moved closer, and hear her voice coming from the "storage closet". I crept towards it, not wanting to interrupt her freaky nightly blood-letting voodoo ritual. I eased the door open and that's when I saw her baby talking to the doll heads.

At this point, the alarm bells in my head were saying, "ABORT MISSION. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT 200. ABORT MISSION."

So, I grab my phone, block her on iMatch, delete my account, delete iMatch off my phone in one swift motion, and get the heck out of there.

Yeah, that was one crazy iMatch experience I will never - and I mean never - forget.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

No kidding! That's... disturbing, to say the least.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

No kidding!

Winter

marty brewer

“Marty,” Kimmy said. “Are you going to cry when I’m dead?”

My eyes welled with tears. Normally it’d be weird and morbid for a nineteen-year-old girl to be asking this question, but Kimmy was admitted to the hospital a week ago and it wasn’t looking good. The doctors said that she hasn’t got much longer to live. She was even having a hard time talking.

Even though I’d been waiting for this day to come for ten years, it still hurt pretty bad.

I nodded, “Kimmy, you know I will.”

Kimmy smiled sadly, “Mom’s probably going to too, huh?”

I nodded again, “So will Dad.”

Kimmy touched my cheek, “You guys don’t have to worry. I won’t be going anywhere.”

I smiled, “I’ll sure try.”

If I had known that that was the last time I’d ever talk to her, I’d probably have taken more advantage of that conversation.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Still makes me sad. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Same here

Summer

Elliot Gillespie

Astronaut Vlog: Thursday, Marty’s News

“Elliot, Nina, can I talk to you guys?”

Nina and I nodded.

“Simon, Corinne, go into the living room, please,” Nina told the kids.

“Why?” Corinne asked. “What’s so secret that you have to keep hidden from us?”

Nina sighed, “We’ll tell you later, just please go into the living room.”

Simon grabbed Corinne’s arm and pulled her towards the living room.

I turned back to Marty, “So, what did you want to talk to us about?”

He took a deep breath, then said, “I’m thinking of adopting a kid.”

He was thinking of doing what now?

“You’re thinking of doing what?” Nina asked him.

“It’s been ten years since Kimmy died, I’m not married or dating, I don’t have kids. I’ve had a million different girlfriends in the past fifteen years. My life has been one big wall that I threw a bunch of wet toilet paper at to see if anything stuck.

I want something in my life. I’ve thought about this a lot.” Marty took another deep breath. “I even have the one in mind. I’m going to go meet her next month.”

Nina and I looked at each other and smiled, then we turned back to him.

“What can you tell us about her?” I asked.

“Her name’s Violetta Alvarez,” Marty started. “Poor girl’s been there since she was a month old, and she’s turning thirteen next month. I hope Simon and Corinne get along well with her.”

Nina smiled, “I can’t believe it. You’re going to be a dad.”

Marty smiled back, and I saw that there were tears in his eyes, “Yeah, I am.”

I reached out and put a hand on his arm, “I’m proud of you, man.”

The astronomer, the writer, and the mathematician. That’s what we were. We’ve taken on the world through all this stuff, and there was still stuff to take on.

I turned my head and saw Simon and Corinne in the living room.

Simon, Corrine, and Violet. It was their turn to take on the world.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh yeah! TATTATS will rock, just you wait! I don't know why, but this is making me also want to cry?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Thanks! Also...same here

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller