Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Lily's POV:

"So what about when we found you dead, or nearly dead some day?"

"Um..."

"Listen, I'm just glad we know now, okay? Want to help with the icing?"

"Sure." I could  probably make it with my powers, but it's more fun to make stuff together.

"Is this right?" I nod, and add a little more powdered sugar.

"Here, try it."

I get out two spoons and hand one to him.

"Hey, it's not as terrible as the last time!!"

"Yeah, I might just eat it without the cake."

He laughs and I smile then put the icing in the fridge. 

"So. Is that one of Ginger's old sweatshirts,or should I be worried about another guy?"

"It's one of Ginger's."

I roll the sleeves up from where they fall what seems like half a foot past my hands. 

"What's that?"

I glance down at my arms. Rolled the sleeves up too far, there's a bit of red visible from my basement adventure. I roll them down a bit quickly.

"There's not still flour on my face, is there? Hey, looks like the cake layers are done." I open the oven and take them out, and they actually look good this time. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Not bad"I said"Sure it won't flatten this time.""Haha"she said knowing I was teasing her.Not many people could figure out how to make me smile but she managed.We started decorating the cake.Well that's what we were doing before I put frosting on her nose."Hey"she said trying to get me back."Missed me"I said when I got a headache."Grim"she questioned."I'm fine"I replied just a headache now.The vision wasn't exactly something I was thrilled about.I pulled her out of the way just as something large came crashing through the roof of the kitchen destroying the cake."Well there goes the perfect cake"she said as the others came running in."What happened"Malia asked."Whatever that thing is almost killed Lily"I said.It then lifted out of the kitchen almost as it it was a leg to some creature."Do I wanna know"she replied feared of what it might be connected to.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I just posted the drawing of Mary-Kate!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I cant find it it's not in the art thingy

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Yeah... that's 'cause I forgot to publish it... XD

Anyways, I just published Mary-Kate and Malia. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yay I love Malia 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Oh good. :3 I think she's my favorite so far, with the hero/villain side. I hope Elf and Lani like Ginger and Mary-Kate.

Blerg.

I want to finish Lily, but my twin is throwing things at me saying I need to go to bed, so I'm gonna draw/post her in the morning. Then Grim and then Josh. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I need you to post on the marvel dc rp along with the others

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

that is legit how I imagined her and I'm even more excited to see grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

I know, that's really how I imagined Mary Kate. I absolutely love her, thanks you Lilli.

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

IDK what to POV since Ginger's asleep... :/ 

And I found a way to view the drawings! They are awesome, Lillian!!! :D I love 'im! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

"LoveUrEnemies&Pray4ThoseWhoPersecuteU"

Matt5:43-44

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

and the crash into the kitchen that almost killed lily wouldn't wake him?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm so happy you guys like them!!!!!! :3 I drew Ginger and then a week ish later/yesterday I got obsessed with drawing them and was like, don't bother me siblings I have to draw!!!!

Lily's POV:

Well. There went my cake. I'm not even that mad the leg foot thing almost crushed me. It crushed my cake. The perfect cake. 

It comes back down on the other end of the house, narrowly missing Ginger/the couch.

"I'm assuming we should hero up, or whatever you guys say."

"Uh, yeah, about that. Give me a minute."

I run up to my room and pull out some fabric and my supplies. Okay. Time to speed sew.

"Okay!! Here!!" I hand Malia the suit.

"I would have given it to you in a box with a bow later, but right now we just can't have you running around as a villain, can we?"

"Stay here kids, we're going out!"

Mom and dad go running out.

I look over at Grim and then Malia and Mary.

"We're gonna wake up Ginger, aren't we?" 

Sorry it's kinda short/not that great, siblings/dog are being really loud and my sister just said her pillow was the wall of solitude? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I slip the suit on and meet back with the others who were in the middle of waking Ginger up."Is the cake done"he asked"Cuz if it's not I'm going back to sleep.""More like something just crashed into the kitchen and smashed the perfect cake"Lily said"The cake will be avenged."We all went into the street and a giant like metal spider was walking down the street.Trees were on fire and power lines were down in which the power in all of the houses was off."Can you stop it"Grim asked."I don't know it might be too big for me to just stop it"I replied."Well you're the one who controls metal"he countered."I flew myself up to the top of the spider thing.Maybe it would help.My hands glowed yellow and I tried to force it to stop but it was barely slowing down."It's not stopping"I yelled.Suddenly I go flying into a car's windshield."What is that thing"Josh asked."More like who's controlling it"I corrected.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Of course the song "Kaboom Pow" comes on when I'm reading the POVs on here. XD (And, apparently not, no, he wouldn't wake up, Maddie. XD)

Ginger's POV:

"More like who's controlling it," Malia corrects Josh. I smile, pride blooming in me when I see my baby sister taking this hero gig like a bird to air. "Hey, Hothead! Think you can find who's controlling it?" Grim calls. I nod. "Might take a little bit, since I don't know how far away the guy is. Keep the thing occupied, will ya?" I say. The rest of them nod in agreement and focus their attention on the spider-thing. I zone out and try to feel for any thought lines that wanted to cause trouble. I went in the direction the thing seemed to be coming from. I was very intent on my task, considering it ruined my sister's beautiful cake and woke me up from my well-deserved nap, thank you very much. So intent on finding the owner, I didn't even pay attention to my immediate surroundings until it was too late. A guy was pressing a chloroform cloth to my mouth and nose and I shout out to my sisters plus Josh and Grim that I THINK I FOUND A GUY THAT MIGHT LEAD US TO WHOEVER STARTED THIS. SO IF YOU WANT TO TRACK WHO... -ever! Is... TRYING... totakeme... AWAYFROMHERE... andpossiblyfind... whoever... ISPOSSIBLYBEHINDTHIS... NOW.. mightbe.. agood.... time. And then everything was black as the chloroform took over. Luckily I still had one firm mental grip on Lily's train of thought, since I was around hers for the longest. Like a game of hot and cold. If the guy leading was trying to play it blind and with their sense of direction coming and going every once in awhile. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I tried to focus on slowing the spider but I couldn't.Not with Ginger in troble.I released it and went after the man who was taking him."You're a fool to betray us"he said"Your death will be far worse than their's.""Not if yours comes first"I replied.He took off probably thinking I would follow which it would be smart though it's probably a trap.I then turn to hear screaming from a small child.She was right in the path of the spider.I ran for the little girl and pushed her out of the way just as the foot came crashing down right where she had been standing."Thank you"her mother said but then stopped and carefully looked at me"You?"No.She knows who I am?This is bad.I leave to go help my sisters.I jump back onto the spider."We have to stop this thing"Mary said."How?It won't stop"Lily replied."So then do we have a new plan"Josh asked.My hands glowed yellow and I bend down towards the metal of the beast.I start trying to pull it apart it with it slit opens up only to reveal it is in fact a robot.I reached in and pulled out the "heart" of the beast.It stops moving and then collapsed to the ground causing us to jump off before it does."Not bad rookie"Grim said."THAT GIRL IS A FRAUD"the woman yelled"SHE IS A VILLAIN?""That girl just saved your kid"Lily argued."I DON'T CARE.THAT GIRL IS EVIL.NO AMOUNT OF HEROISM CAN CHANGE HOW MUCH DAMAGE SHE CAUSED"the woman yelled back."That wasn't her fault"Mary argued stepping in.She turned to the other towns people."ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO FALL FOR THIS?ESPECIALLY WITH WHAT HAPPENED AT THE SCHOOL"she yelled.She was right.I walked away to help Ginger get back to the house and then just sat on my bed.No one is going to accept me as a hero.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay, one question: So, did the guy run off with Ginger at the beginning and then Malia go off to save Ginger at the end of your POV? Or... did at some point during their (Malia and the Kidnapper) argument did she save him? Just trying to clear it up before the next POV (which may or may not be mine depending on how fast I can come up with a POV and type it). :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no malia saw the guy trying to kidnap ginger and went to stop him th guy ran off she then went to help stop the beast and then took him back home ginger is safe with the family 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay, got it, thanks! :D

Ginger's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache and groaned. For once, and I was thankful for this, it wasn't because of my telepath abilities! Small blessings. I noticed everyone was somewhere within two rooms of me. Except Malia. Starting to panic, I gently went through the minds of the house to find Malia in her room, sulking. Why? I would have to ask her later. "Ginger! You okay?" Lily asked, concerned. I nodded. "Nothing I haven't handled before. This is actually on the low side. What is it with me and headaches now-a-days?" I say jokingly. "It's getting you ready for college," Mary-Kate remarks dryly. "Ha ha," I say in an equally dry voice. "Now what are you guys doing here? Obviously you got me back. Did you get the guy, the robot-spider?" I questioned quickly. "Slow down. Malia intercepted you and the guy, but he ran away. She also saved a kid from the spider and helped destroy it," Lily said proudly. I nod, proud as well of my baby sister. "Then why is she sulking?" I inquired. She and Josh winced, Mary-Kate and Grim looked away. "Someone recognized her as a former-villain and sort of... vented," Josh said slowly. I groan, this time because of the headache. "Well, why aren't you guys out there looking for the guy?" I try a new questioning line. They shrugged. "Worried about you. We can't let you outta sight for more than five minutes without you getting kidnapped or brain scrambled or something," Grim answered this time. "I'm fine. I'm a grown boy. Go and investigate," I say, slightly exasperated at both their concern and all the villains targeting me lately. "And Malia is doubting herself as a hero again," Josh puts in. I nod and sigh. "Well, leave Malia with me. I'll give her the self confidence boost, maybe help train her, and if anyone comes, which is highly unlikely as that leg was an accident, we can take 'em. Go do your detective work and if you find anything and nothing goes wrong, mentally shout and I may even make some brownies for when you get back," I tell them, only half-joking about the last part. Lily can make a good cake when she tries, but my brownies were killer. No pun intended. They still hesitated. "What are you doing here? Go! I'll get Malia down here and she'll 'protect me' and I'll teach her or a thing or two. And as an added bonus, you might get brownies if you get any information! So get out!" I say and then have to literally, physically, push them out the door in their uniforms. "All right, all right, we're going!" Mary-Kate says and Grim rolls his eyes. Then they all rush off to the crime scene for investigation. Then I take a deep breath and trudge up the stairs to Malia and Lily's room, ready to take on my desparately-in-need-of-self-esteem, moody-teenage, little sister. I knocked on the door. "Malia? Everyone else left for investigation. I figured now would be good time for a little hero training before they get back," I tell her softly before opening the door and finding her on her stomach on her bed, hugging her pillow. I sit on the side of the bed and rub her back. "I'll even let you try some of the brownie batter later," I promise her. Then she says something, but it's muffled by the pillow. "What did you say?" I inquire, not mean, just curious. "I said that no matter what, I'm never going to be a hero," she said as she propped herself up on her elbows, head in hands. I sigh. "You have been listening to the public way to much. They are stubborn little things that are too judgmental for their own good," I inform her. "But she, they, were right! It doesn't matter how much good I do! I'll always be a villain!" she practically sobs. I pull her into a hug and we are both silent for a moment. "And it doesn't matter what you do, you will always be my sister," I whisper to her, "And as your big brother, it is my duty to inform you that as one of the younger siblings that it is your duty to prove everyone else wrong about everything that they say bad about you. And if you are a villain, as they so eloquently put it, then you are more of an anti-villain than anything. Actually, an anti-hero. More of a hero than anyone who is trying to put you down. Because those guys? They are more villainous than you are right now. So what do you say? Wanna go do some training then maybe get some brownie batter before going on your first official full-length hero mission? Super-long investigations and corny one-liners included?"

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

NotBad

QUOTE:

SONG:

"NvrGonaLetUDown"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I thought about what he said but mo one would accept my help.Especially after today.I decided to go with it but later I had some research to do.I was done with powers.I was gonna find a way to get rid of them and be a normal person.I walked with him to the training room and trained with Ginger for a few hours and then went back to my room and searching through things that could take away powers.As soon as I found something I scribbled a note.

Lily,Ginger,Mary,Josh,Grim,

I'm sorry but after today I realized no one would ever let me help them.I decided to give up my powers and leave all of it behind.I can't so this anymore and I'm sorry.

Mal

I left the note on my bed and headed for the rain forest. Now to locate the item and destroy my powers for good.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus