Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

I meant the villain lady, 'cause I'd started a POV and realized I had no idea what her powers were. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

oh that one

Probably fire,telepathy,flight,strength,animation an dc a few more I'll probably make up later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Ginger's POV:

I ran to the park to find the villain lady messing with Malia and Lily. "HEY LADY. WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE?" I shout before delving into her mind, paralyzing her. "Two can play at that game, little boy," she purrs before blasting fire in the direction of the girls. "NO!" I scream and quickly redirect it towards me. However, that gets me distracted, which allows her to go through my head and paralyze me. I bite my tongue in an effort not to scream and the metallic taste of blood appears. It feels like a sword just got plunged into my head, but I lived. Talk about a splitting headache. Suddenly the world just zeroed in on my head and the intruder inside it, whispering to me as she goes through thoughts and identities like candy. I only hope that she's distracted with me. I grab onto my sisters's panicked trains of thought and whisper to them: If she's distracted enough, run. Not without you! Lily screams back. NOW! I roar at them before I scream out loud, going to my knees with my head in my hands. Then she's back in my head. I've forgotten my own name but I know one thing right now: Strike her back. So I creep to what I like to call "the back door of the mind" and let myself in, quietly rummaging around while she pillages my own head. It's a battle of the minds and I'm getting reminded very quickly that while I trained as hard as I could... for some reason? I think she's older than me. I think. Everything's getting jumbled up so I just focus on remembering everything I come into contact with in her head, repeating it quietly out loud like my own personal mantra. Who it's for, I can't say at the moment. Can't say who I am either, but all I know is that whoever is around me needs to leave and get that information as fast and as much as you can.

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

"Come on!!"

Mal grabs my arm and starts dragging me with her, but I pull away.

"What are you doing!?!?"

"I'm going to help him!" Somehow...

"You have no idea what you're dealing with. He said run, let's just run!!!"

"I won't leave him!!!!!" He crumples to his knees and screams and she stands there, a chilling grin on her face.

She's enjoying it. That hag is enjoying torturing my brother.

An almost animalistic scream tears from me and I thrust my hands forwards willing all the plants around me at her.

Tree branches reach for her as thorn covered vines sprout from the ground, wrapping themselves around her ankles. Giant bushes start  growing like a cage around her and leaves and splinters go flying around as though in a tornado.

But there's just more laughter and a blast of fire that burns almost everything and gets so close to us the tip of my nose stings and I'm pretty sure she singed my hair. 

"You think a few shrubs can stop me?" She laughs and sends even more fire at us. I scream and hold my hands up to keep away the worst of it, and it stops. It stops as though it's hit a wall. My wall.

"You can't control fire can you."

I shake my head; saying anything at this point would be too distracting.

"I think she'd being weakend, fighting you here and Ginger mentally."

"Hmm. Well, you think wrong dear."

She leaps through the wall of fire at us, and would have slammed right into us if Mal hasn't blasted her back with vibrations.

"Thanks."

"Yep."

"You think you can defeat me?!?!!" 

"Nope."

I send all the glass around us directly at her, but only a few things hit her as she flies up off the ground.

"So she can fly. And control fire. And has telepathy."

"She's also super strong so WATCH OUT!!"

Mal pulls me to the ground an instant before her fist would have slammed into my  face.

It shatters the tree behind us instead. 

She turns to try again and I thrust my hands ant her, concentrating everything on stopping her.

She stops, fist mid swing and narrows her eyes(the only thing she can still control."

"G-g-get...Gin...ger." Mal runs around behind her to check on him (I think.) I can't really tell. Her eyes... they're so empty. There's no life at all. 

There's tugging on the corner of her lips and I feel a thick liquid start dripping from my nose. 

The tugging starts forming a smirk and her fingers start to twitch as the corners of my vision gets blurry and pounding starts in my head. 

I don't think I can keep this up much longer.

So options. Keep her here until she completely overwhelms me.

Or.

I use everything left in me to push her away, as far away as I can.

She goes flying through the air and not by choice this time. I don't think she goes very far though, because everything goes fuzzy and I fall backwards before she clears the house across the street.

There are more voices. Is that Mary? I'm not sure. Sounds like some guys too.

There's a strong gust of wind and the sound of one of Josh's portals opening. I think the fight is done now. I'm just gonna go to sleep then.

Wait. My eyes snap opened.

Err... they open as much as  they can without letting too much light in.

I need to see if they're okay. They should be, right? Mal's really strong and so are Mary and Grim and Josh and Ginger...

"Ginger!!"

I try to sit up but fall over on my side. Well. At least I can sort of see what's happening. He's still on the ground. 

Then there's someone in my way.

"Can you move? I'm made of jello." 

I hope I didn't mess anything up. Sorry if I did...

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"You've made a huge mistake betraying us child"she said looking at me before disappearing.Not only had I put myself in danger by running but I put them all in danger."I'm.....""WHAT WERE YOU THINKING"Grim yelled"NOT ONLY HAD YOU ALMOST HAD YOURSELF KILLED BUT YOU ALMOST KILLED GINGER AND LILY.""Grim calm down"Josh said"It's not her fault she was raised by villains and not prepared for any of this.""THAT'S EXACTLY WHY SHE NEEDS TO BE MORE CAREFUL"Grim added.""Ok and we will train her in time.She only found out all this info today.Give her some time to process everything"Josh said."No he's right"I said"This is my fault.I'm no hero and I never will be.Once a villain always a villain right?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

People were yelling. Why in the world were people yelling. My head was pounding, identities and memories and plans and families and everything was swirling around in my head. I was... Grim? No, no. Josh? Nope... no. Something with a G... but said like a J.... I'll figure it out later. I try opening my eyes but my whole body seems to be against me. Or was my mind against it. Thoughts from other people filter in. Everyone hates me. I put my own family in danger, what kind of hero does that? I mentally frown at that one. Who the heck thinks that? OHMYGOSH,OHMYGOSH,ARETHEYOKAY?THEY'RESTRONG,RIGHT?THEYCANHANDLEIT.BUTOHMYGOSH,INEEDTOCHECK. Well. That certainly hurt. SHE JUST HURT MY ONLY FRIENDS, WHAT GIVES HER THE RIGHT TO THINK SHE GETS TO DO HER OWN THING. Okay, I need to talk to these people. Something is up. But. Wait. One more train of thought. Oh joy. They need to calm down or so help me.... GRIM, YOU'RE NOT IN HER SHOES, BACK OFF, WHY DON'T YA!? Be the responsible one, Josh, you can't yell. Okay, so I'm not Josh. Certainly. Great. Now, the actual YELLING is filtering in, which makes my head hurt even more. "TO BE MORE CAREFUL!" one guy screams and he really needs to shut up right now. "...Train her in time... Give her some time... -cess everything...," another -Josh?- buds in. "No... my fault.... Never will be... Once a villain always a villain right?"  a girl says mournfully. That gets me awake. My eyes snap open and I telepathically hold everyone in place. Not so that it hurts, just so that I can get my thoughts in order, PLEASE. I groan and sit up, holding my head. "You're okay!" a different girl cries out, relieved. "Shhhhhh," I tell her, trying not to black out again. "LET ME G-" the yell-y boy shouts. I cut him off by not letting him move his mouth either. I recede from his train of thought, too. "Please, just shut up for a minute," I groan. I look up and squint at them all. Okay. All familiar. Suspicious but good familiar towards Mr. Shout... Familial protectiveness towards Miss Worried over there.... Something familial and is that... guilt? Maybe anger? ...towards Miss Worried's twin. And then maybe... respect? But, like, friendly? ...towards Josh, was it? "First of all, I need names. Everything's weird and I don't feel like organizing right this minute so give me names. I know that he's Josh, but who are you guys?" I say bluntly. Everyone freezes. Josh swallows his throat and starts introductions. "The... other boy with us is... Grim. That's his name: Grim," he starts slowly. I nod along thoughtfully, a memory or two fitting into the puzzle that is Grim. "The twins?" "Your younger sisters." "I'm Lily and that's Malia," Miss Worried jumps in. "Okay, okay. Grim is the dark one that likes to yell. Lily is the one who worried. And Malia is the one that has self-esteem issues. Got it. Glad we got that covered. Now. Second of all. Grim. Stop yelling. B, double I, whatever: No one is villain if they start out as one. Wait. That doesn't make sense. Lemme restart that. If a person... was a villain... but then reformed and became good... that doesn't still make them a villain. That made sense, right? Yes? No? Ah.... Once you were a villain... doesn't mean you always have to be a villain. There, yes, that's what I mean," I say, trying to stand up and swaying for a minute. I rub my forehead. "Right, okay, sorry. Got some new info in my head that I don't know if I knew before... Back on track, right, uh, who was I talking to? Grim, right, moving on now. Malia! Twin sister of mine. No, wait, of Lily. Yeah, Lily. Malia: Do you want to be good?" I turn to her. "Well, yeah, but-" she starts. I cut her off. "Stop. This is a yes or no answer: Do. You want. To be. Good?" I motion with one hand to answer while rubbing my eyes with the other, trying to suppress the awful headache of mine. "Yes," Malia states simply. "Great, congratulations, you're hired. Job starts after you finish training and get rid of brainwashing," I rush out. Then I frown. "Brainwashing? You were brainwashed? Hold on, I know the answer to this. Yes, you were. By your... family? But I'm your family. Wait. Your old family. You're adopted? Nope, wrong again. You were... taken. Kidnapped! Jeez. And raised/brainwashed by who you thought was your family. Yes?" I look to her for hopeful confirmation. She nods slowly, eyes fearful. I frown slightly at that. "Well, congrats, you get to go through training and de-brainwashing with me for a few months until I think you're ready. Good guy, yay, we'll get you a new outfit, I think Lily can help. Right? Yes, she designed the suits, very creative. Now, what else, what else, what else? Information!" I cry out, "Yes! From the... Lady. She was just here. Right? Yes. Right. Awful headache, man, she's horrible. Plans, plans, lots of plans, all the plans. Um... Buildings! Yes, layouts. Future plans. Contacts. Uh... 'Family'. Goals. Desires. No, scratch that. Not desires. Ambitions. Yes, ambitions! And I have it, I have it all. Am I a villain? No. Yes? No, no, no. Ginger! That's the name that I was looking for. Starts with G, sounds like J. Ginger. Why in the world is my name Ginger? Right, my name. Ginger. That's me. I am your brother. You two are twin sisters. The girl behind the tree is... Mary-Kate! Mary-Kate, one year younger... She's.. 18. I'm 19? Wow, okay. Um... Cover! Shelter? Home! We need to get all of you... home. My home. Our home. The boys visit." I turn around in circles, like I'm searching for a word... "Amnesia! I have it? No, no, this is temporary. I think. Wait. No, not amnesia. I remember things. Name, age. Memories. Some of my memories. Half of my memories. All of my memories, in fact. Out of order. All of it. Um... her memories, too. Why are there so many thoughts? Why are you scared? Of me? No, no, state of mind. My state of mind. Need to get to... the parents! They fix things. They fix everything. They can fix me? No, no, I need to fix me. But not in front of you. Instinct, instinct. Brotherly instinct! Yes. No? I don't know. Home! Everyone needs to go home. Follow me. No. Don't follow me. Follow Mary-Kate. Right state of mind. Right? Yes. Mary-Kate, come on out," I call. Mary-Kate comes out from behind the tree, looking a bit worried. About me? How do I know? Telepathy! That's it. "Show the way home," I tell her. "I mean, please. Show me the way home? Us? Which home? Parents' home! Our home! I don't know where to go. Which place to go. But you do, yes you do. So, please, Mary-Kate, please show the way home. And no yelling. I need-I need-I need time. And quiet. Lots of quiet. Not enough time. Let's go!" I amend. Mary-Kate slowly nods and says, "Okay, Ginger, let's go home. You have to release everyone first, remember?" I smack my forehead and then immediately regret it. I hiss between my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut before they open wide again. "Right! Forgot. Always forgetting things. Me. I am. Release! Right, right. You're free to go. Wait. No. Not prisoners. Let's go home," I say the last sentence in a tired voice as I release them all from my telepathic prison. No. Not prison. Um... binds. Binding. Promises are binding. I... promised something. To... Malia? Yes, Malia and Lily. Both. All two of them. To protect them. Right? Right. Yes. Awful job, by the way, I need to get better at it. Lily runs over to Malia and grabs her hand, refusing to let her go. I know because I can read her thoughts. Wait. No. Thoughts are private. Out of her head, out of her head. Grim is dying. Wait, what? Visions. Visions. Visions. Death is Grim. Grim is dying. Talk to him later. When healed. At home. Yes. Home... I startle when Mary-Kate holds my hand. "We're going home, Ginger," she enunciates slowly, making sure I understand. I nod, once, sharply. Ow. Pain. Don't do that. Then Lily grabs my other hand with her free hand. Like a link. Like a chain. Binds. Promises. Visions. Grim! Grim and Josh follow. Mary-Kate leads. Home. Home. Then I can sort this out. Lots of sorting. And info. Important info. On the villains. Not, Malia, she's not a villain. Okay, okay,okay,okayokay. We're at the door. The door. What door? Right.

Home.

(Mods, PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!!) (Hope you guys like it!! :D) (Sorry it's so long...)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Awesome POV Elf! For some reason all I can think of is Baymax when he has low battery..... XD. I'll try to POV tomorrow, but I probably won't be able to until after Tuesday or really late(like now.) Too much economics.  

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD Thanks, Lillian! And now that you mention it... He is like Baymax right there. XD Can't wait for your POV! Good luck on your economics! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat on the couch at the house while they were trying to help Ginger.I still don't see how this was gonna work.I walked out to the back porch which had over looked the ocean.It was nice.I sat watching the water crash on the beach.It was nice to have some silence to think.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll pov tomorrow after the econ test. And, y'all wouldn't mind if I drew your characters and posted them on Wattpad, would you? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*shrugs* I guess not. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Nope

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

I almost fall back over when Ginger releases us. But instead I stumble over to my twin and grab her hand, squeeze it tightly. I'm not letting go. 

"You okay?" She shrugs, looking at the ground. Anywhere but Ginger, Grim, and I really. 

I turn and look where Mary is holding one of Ginger's hands. 

"We're going home, Ginger." She says it as though he's a small child, or doesn't speak English. Or like his brain just got scrambled by a Super villain. Oh wait, it did. 

I grab his other hand, careful not to squeeze to hard and he looks down our hands for a moment then his focus goes elsewhere. After walk I know can't take more then five minutes that feels more like an hour we finally reach our house. 

Ginger looks confused for a moment, but then releived. 

I think We're all releived. 

Josh walks ahead of us and opens the door and we all go in(My siblings and I in a sort of sideways chain, with Mary then Ginger then me and Malia.)

"Kids!!!"

Dad and mom rush up to us, Dad obviously trying not to crush us all in a bear hug, while mom's hands flit through the group, like she wants to make sure We're okay but doesn't want to break anyone.

"What happened??"

"Mal ran away and Lily ran after her."

"Then we met my mo... the woman who pretended to be my mom."

"And then Ginger's brain got scrambled."

"If you want us to, Mr. Anderson(I'm just gonna say That's their last name), Grim and I can leave-"

"Nope!" Everyone looks over at Ginger who turns and looks over at Grim.

"We still have to talk. Later though." 

"He's still scrambled."

Awesome!! I just had a random urge to draw them all. That's what I'm doing after I post on some more Rps. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

I almost fall back over when Ginger releases us. But instead I stumble over to my twin and grab her hand, squeeze it tightly. I'm not letting go. 

"You okay?" She shrugs, looking at the ground. Anywhere but Ginger, Grim, and I really. 

I turn and look where Mary is holding one of Ginger's hands. 

"We're going home, Ginger." She says it as though he's a small child, or doesn't speak English. Or like his brain just got scrambled by a Super villain. Oh wait, it did. 

I grab his other hand, careful not to squeeze to hard and he looks down our hands for a moment then his focus goes elsewhere. After walk I know can't take more then five minutes that feels more like an hour we finally reach our house. 

Ginger looks confused for a moment, but then releived. 

I think We're all releived. 

Josh walks ahead of us and opens the door and we all go in(My siblings and I in a sort of sideways chain, with Mary then Ginger then me and Malia.)

"Kids!!!"

Dad and mom rush up to us, Dad obviously trying not to crush us all in a bear hug, while mom's hands flit through the group, like she wants to make sure We're okay but doesn't want to break anyone.

"What happened??"

"Mal ran away and Lily ran after her."

"Then we met my mo... the woman who pretended to be my mom."

"And then Ginger's brain got scrambled."

"If you want us to, Mr. Anderson(I'm just gonna say That's their last name), Grim and I can leave-"

"Nope!" Everyone looks over at Ginger who turns and looks over at Grim.

"We still have to talk. Later though." 

"He's still scrambled."

Awesome!! I just had a random urge to draw them all. That's what I'm doing after I post on some more Rps. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*sighs* Just waiting for the POV to go through..

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Cool! I'll have to look them up later, then. XP :) 

Ginger's POV:

Mom. Dad. Parents. Good. Safe. Okay. Grim's trying to leave. "NOPE!" I shout. "We have to talk. Still. Later. Not now. Not now," I tell him. "He's still scrambled," Lily says. Lily. Flower. Sister. Fragile. "Come on, Ginger. You wanted to go to your room, right?" Mary-Kate says in a reassuring voice. I slowly nod, eyes narrowing. I'm missing something. What am I missing? She slowly leads me up the stairs and into my room. My room. Safe. My old room. Shared. Once. With Lily. A while ago. She sits me down on the bed and then lets go. Bad. Bad. Bad. I grab her wrist as she tries to walk out and look right into her eyes. "Don't leave the house. Promise me you won't leave. Don't let anyone else leave, either. Bad. Not good. Villain. Visions. Grim?" I whisper the last word to myself, then look right back up at her, pleading. She nods slowly. "I promise, Ginger. I'll be downstairs if you need me or anyone else. Okay?" "Okay," I say and sigh in relief. Before groaning and putting my head in my hands. Mary-Kate presses a kiss to my head before I hear her walk away and softly shutting the door behind her. Now. Time to get my mind in order. My name is Ginger Anderson. I am 19 years old. I am a sophomore at the local college. I have three younger sisters. I have powers. Pyrokinesis. Telepathy. Super Strength. Villain? No. No. Not villain. No plans. Hero. Lily made the costumes. Creative Lily. Friends with Josh and Grim. Grim has visions. These visions... they're killing him. Oh my gosh, they're killing him. FOCUS! Get this done, THEN worry about Grim. Then I picture two boxes. One for everything that pertains to me. The other is everything I gathered from the villain. Then I spend the next hour or so sorting everything. And when I mean everything: I mean EVERYTHING. Thankfully, I had pulled a lot from the villain lady's mind. Fortunately, I got most of my mind back except for a few memories that got scrambled but will fix itself with time. Unfortunately, I have a huge headache now. And remembered that OH CRAP GRIM'S DYING. My eyes snapped open and I ripped open the door. Not off the hinges, I've learned to control that. I took the stairs two at a time. "Ginger! You alright?" Lily asked, turning around to look at me surprised. "Fine. Mostly. I'm back. Yay. Where's Grim?" I inform her, scanning the room. "Outside with Malia and Mary-Kate. Why?" "I need to talk to him," I say and sprint to the door. I walk out, grab him by the arm and pull him back up to my room despite his protests. I close the door and then lock it. "You can't keep me in here, Ginger," Grim growls, arms crossed as he leans against the back wall. "Not forever. Only until you tell me when exactly you were going to tell me THAT YOU WERE DYING BECAUSE OF YOUR VISIONS!" I yell. And then remember that there were other people in the house and lower my voice. 

(MODS: PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH!!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Never"I replied"I haven't even told Lily yet."I felt a little guilt but then they were going to try to help me and there is nothing they can do about it.

Malia

Josh and I walked inside and Mary Kate and Lily started telling me stories of their adventures.They were nice but it also kind of hurt as I had been robbed of those very memories.Ones I'd never get.That was until we heard shouting."-THAT YOU WERE DYING BECAUSE OF YOUR VISIONS!"It was Ginger.We all stopped and silence filled the air.I saw sadness in Lily's eyes."Who is he yelling at"Mary asked."Grim I think"I replied."Grim is dying"Mary Kate asked.I shrugged.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

I groaned and sat down in front of the door. I steepled my fingers and pressed them to my mouth, eying Grim. "What am I going to do with you?" I mutter. I take a deep breath and let it out. "Okay. Answer these for me. How long have you known that you were dying? How exactly are these visions killing you? And how much time do I have left to fix it?" I ask him. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I didn't really want to answer that question."The first week after discovering them.The pain is somehow affecting my brain.I don't know probably not long"I said.The last answer I wasn't 100% sure about."Probably can't fix it"I said"I've learned to deal with it.So will you and the others.Now let me out."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

Grim. Dying.

No. He can't be. He can't do that to me. Can he?

"Lily-"

I stand quickly, moving away from my sisters.

All the glass in the room is quivering, ready to shatter.

"I'm gonna.. I just have to... " i bite my lip and run out, fly down the stairs, down to the basement and through the door to our training room.

I slam it shut behind me and collapse against the wall, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

Didn't he think we'd try to help? Mom can heal, we could save him.

But what if we can't?

He can't die he can't die he won't die I can't....

I jump up, and start pacing around the room. I need to to something I don't know what I can do he's dying and I'm useless.

I turn and rip apart all the training dummies except one.

Have to let stuff out i can't freak out can't freak out.

The padding under my hands starts to turn to glass and I launch it at the remaining dummy, where it shatters and the shards tear it to ribbons.

Why didn't he tell me?

I collapse against the wall, and curl up as tightly as I can.

Did he not think I'd care? That his death might shatter me? 

I close my eyes, letting the tears stream down my cheeks. Everything in the room is shaking now, ready to explode or fly into the air or take itself apart. Maybe it all feels like I do.

I have the twin sister I never knew about back, filling the half of me that was empty.

But now the boy I love might die, shattering my heart.

I let out a small whimper and everything in the room explodes.

The weapons that don't fall apart fly into the walls and ceiling, the buckets of water fly across the room, soaking everything until they burst, the weights crash into things, completely crushing them as the light fixtures send glass everywhere.

Send it directly at me.

Strangely enough, in the dark, destroyed room, with blood dripping down my arms, I feel better.

Josh's POV:

Lily runs out and I look over at the other girls, partially in shock. He's my best friend he can't... why.... I should have known. The leads he's always had, how he'll leave and come back looking like he slammed his head into the wall and got his by a car, I should have known.

I stand and walk out, down the hall to Ginger's room where I try the handel but its locked so I knock on the door.

"Hey, can I come in?"

Lily's POV:

After what feels like days, but probably isn't more then ten minutes I stand, brushing the glass off myself, and lift up the lights, fixing their wires and the room lights up again, albeit more dimly than before.

The room is a mess, torn up dummy everywhere, blades sticking out of the walls, splinters that used to be staffs covering the floor.

I push the worst of it into one corner and roll back out the training mats, and it almost looks not terrible.

Now. I look down at my arms. Well. This shirt is ruined. I tear it off and grab a big old hoodie, one of Ginger's I think, pulling that on instead.

Okay. I take a breath then shut the lights off and head up the stairs. Mary and Malia are still in our room, talking quietly.

"Where did Josh go?"

The both look up with surprise and Malia motions down the hall.

"Uh, to try and talk with Grim and Ginger, I think." 

"Cool. Are either of you hungry? I'm gonna go make sandwiches."

I turn and walk back out and down to the kitchen.

Twenty stress made sandwiches later the others all finally come down the stairs and I send the plates full of food levitating in their direction. "Anyone hungry? I was gonna try ton make pizza, but even with my telekinesis I can't get the dough to spin right. Hey, I could try baking a cake. Anybody else want some? Chocolate is great." I start looking around the pantry.

"Has anyone seen the milk chocolate Hershey's cocoa powder? Oh! Here's the dark chocolate, that one tastes just as good and the icing looks cooler. 

Please let this through mods, I hope it was okay. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm almost finished drawing Ginger!! I have a few more little side sketches to go, and then I gotta color him and he'll be done! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I walked out the door while Josh and Ginger talked about who knows what.I head to the others but the looks on their face told me that they knew.I headed for the balcony that over saw the beach when another vision happened.The pain worse than the last one.People screaming running through the mall.The same villain from the park.Mal's so called mother.The pain hurt so bad that I collapsed to my knees."Grim"Mal said running over"Ginger!"It was too much to handle.I tried to stand back up but I collapsed back to the floor and everything went dark.

Malia

"Ginger"I screamed again.He was still breathing so far he was still fine but how long would that last.Josh and Ginger came running into the room."What exactly can we do"I asked."His brain needs to learn how to control the visions"Ginger said"The longer he has no control the more chance he has of dying.""Well that's reassuring"I said"How exactly can you train his brain for this?""You don't"Ginger said"But we'll have to force it."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome, Lillian! :D 

Ginger's POV:

Everything was pretty grim right now. "Well, do it then!" someone, I don't know who, says. I take a deep breath, hoping that my still-healing brain can handle it. Then I grab onto his train of thought, or what was left of it, and worked my way into his mind. His broken, damaged mind. It was worse than a train wreck in here! It was... it was apoctalyptic! But he was practically family, so I had to try, even if it kills me. So I delved deep, trying to locate the part of the brain I needed and... promptly screamed. With Grim. I think we were harmonizing. Hold on a second, that's bad. Right. It takes me thirty minutes to convince his brain to let me train it to handle the visions. Man, that boy is stubborn. It takes me another forty minutes to train it, since I had almost no idea what I was doing. But I got it done, leaving me thoroughly drained, especially after just fixing my brain. It felt scrambled, but all my memories were in the right place and the plans of the villain lady were still there so... it was more like... my body didn't feel like doing anything. Like it was made of lead or something. And, wow, I could sleep for a year after that. Grim got his mind back, perfectly fine as if the visions were never hurting him in the first place. I however, stumbled over to the couch, landing ungracefully on it on my stomache, taking up all of the space. "Wake me up when Lily finds out how to perfectly bake a cake. Or if the world is ending. Not...," I yawn, "A minute beforrrrre." And passed out. 

(Mods, please let this through!!! Thank you. :3)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I place a pillow under Grim's head and head to the kitchen.Lily was mixing the contents in a bowl."Ginger thinks Grim should be fine"I said.She didn't say anything."Ok what is going on"I asked.She still didn't answer and looked like she was about to cry.I then realized she liked him."You like him"I asked.

Grim

Everything was dark except a white light at the end of the path.Suddenly there was a voice that was very faint.It sounded almost like Lily.I turned and followed the voice back.I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling.I sit up to see Ginger sleeping,Mary Kate got up and headed towards the kitchen.Feeling hungry I got up and did the same."He's awake"Mary Kate said as I walked up.I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple."You ok"Mal asked."We'll see"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

I shrug, concentrating on mixing the dry ingredients in the bowl.

"He's my friend, of course I like him."

"No. You like like him."

I press my lips lightly together and shake my head, then wipe the tears off my face with my flour covered sleeve.

"Lily-"

"I have to get the eggs and milk, give me a minute."

I keep stirring the bowl as I search for eggs and milk in the fridge.

"Lily..."

"Huh?" I start whisking the eggs in one bowl and pouring out the milk and oil. 

"You have flour and tear streaks on your face."

I shrug and add the wet ingredients to the dry ones then stir them together. 

Then Mary walks in. "He's awake."

I turn and look at him for a second, then send some of the sandwiches his way.

"You should eat more than an apple."

"You're one to talk Lily."

I shrug and finish stirring.

"You like chocolate cake, right? I think it won't be burnt or too thin or too sweet or not at all sweet this time."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I smiled slightly at the comment."Can you leave us for a bit"I asked.Mal and Mary walked away."You should have told me"she said as they left."I didn't want to hurt any of you"I said."So dying is better"she asked."Not exactly"I replied" But I didn't want you guys to worry about me."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I just posted Ginger!!!! I hope I drew him okay!!! (my user name is the same as on here, so if you just search "WinterFairy70 wattpad" my profile should come up. It has Sherlock stuff as pics. If you're on wattpad, then it's just... yeah....)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Okay, thanks for telling me, Lillian! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv