Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A family of heroes have spent their entire lives living in secret until one day an evil attacks the city along with an unexpected helper.Will they be able to defeat this evil or will the city fall to destruction?

Spots:

Twin 1-electricity,vibrtaions,metal-taken by me

Twin 2-plants,glass,telekinesis-Lily

Older Sister(18)-water,teleportation(can go only 5-10 feet at a time/must be visible),air

Older Brother(19)-fire,telepathy,super strength-Elf

Friends:

Hero 1-light,vibes,ice-Lily

Hero 2-me

Human 1

Human 2

Name:Malia

Looks:blonde hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist

Spot:Twin 1

Powers:metal vibrations electricity

Crush:Hero 1

Other:she was taken from her family when she was born and was raised by villains she has no idea she has a twin  and is basically raised as villain to cause chaos and destruction has worst control of her powers

Name:Grim

Looks:Black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic closed off thief

Spot:Hero 2

Powers:death,darkness,visions

Crush:Twin 2

Other:his visions cause him pain and because he can't control them they are slowly killing him and hasn't told anyone  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save sister

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yay! :D Thanks, Maddie!

Name: Ginger "Fire" "Hothead" "Sparky"

Looks: Short, spiky fiery red hair with bright blue eyes. He has naturally pale skin but it's really tan from being out in the sun a lot. He's tallish for his age and has an average build. 

Personality: He's really funny but also scary loyal and over-protective. He's super nice to practically everyone and always remembers a face and/or a name (and it's always paired with something, whether relation, reputation, name/face, status, etc.). He's a great fighter and also knows how to act and lie. He will always take the blame and has nicknames for literally everyone he really knows. He always knows what everyone within a ten foot radius is thinking (if he really tries, he can focus on a particular person that is really far away, but it drains him) so he always seems a bit distracted. He's super cautious around water and tells people that don't know about his powers that it's because he had an awful experience surfing. (More in POVs)

Spot: Older Brother

Powers: Pyrokinesis, telepathy, and super strength

Crush: N/A

Other: He's a sophomore at a nearby college. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Branch: Ekaterina

Save twin one!

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

the twin is taken 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save Human 1.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Lily 

Looks:  Lily has long, thick, soft, vanilla blond hair that falls to her hips. Her eyes are bright green. She's average height for her age, very slim, perfect pale skin(other then some scars on her arms/hands.) Extremely pretty(identical to Malia other then the scars/she's a half inch shorter and her hair isn't dyed/It's longer.) Often has scrapes/cuts/bruises because she tends  to get in fights. Always has her arms/hands covered to hide fresh cuts/scars from glass.

Personality: Removed, kind, shy, gentle, Lily doesn't like to be around huge crowds. Around her siblings she's bright, jovial, and seems like one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. When she's alone(or thinks she is) she just sort of seems lonely. Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, thinks srtatigically, has a photographic memory. Doesn't sleep or eat as much as she should(she's to busy doing other things.)Adventerous, brave, fiercely loyal anything to keep the people she cares about safe. A little quirky, usually pretty polite, gets in fights easily though. Protective of her siblings, even the older ones. More in POV's.

Powers: Plants(can create/shape/manipulate all plants/parts of plants/plant products,revive plants, mutate plant DNA structure,communicate through plants,control plant toxin. Botanical communication, chlorokinetic constructs, manipulate properties of plants, oxygen generation, plant pheromone control, poison manipulation, and plant empathy. Seismic sense through plants.) Glass (can create,shape, and manipulate glass(normal clear glass, but also stained glass and obsidian.) Can crystallize things into glass, hyalokinetic constructs, manipulate properties of glass, repair/polish glass, matter surf using glass, shard manipulation, alter glass's heat/cold resistance, control it's durability, etc.) Telekinesis(manipulate objects/matter. Has it at an advanced level. I don't feel like typing out all the abilities/uses.)

Spot: Twin 2. 

Crush: Grim, but she doesn't think he knows she exists. 

Other: She has alleries(peanuts/tree nuts.) She can't control her powers very well. Glass and plants respond to her emotions. So does everything around her(Because of her telekinesis.) If she focuses too much energy on her telekinesis she has headaches, nose bleeds, will probably pass out, and, if it's really bad, maybe have internal bleeding. Needs at least a little dirt to grow her plants. Flowers  grow wherever here bare feet touch the ground (which she finds extremely annoying.) She can't really control glass, so she doesn't like touching people for fear she'll turn them into glass. Can sort of speak to plants, and read things that have happened to/near them. Thinks her glass/plant control powers are useless. 

Name: Joshua Henry Graves. 

Looks: He has short, thick, soft dark brown hair that is longer in the front than the back. He has soft blue eyes and is tall with an athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and can be quite serious. Usually mature and very serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. A bit of a boy scout. Would do almost anything to keep his friends safe. 

Powers: light(Can create, shape, and manipulate visible light. Can bend light to create holographs/make himself invisible. Manipulate color. Absorb light, generate light. Solidify light and create photokinetic constructs.) Vibes(dimensional vision, can send out vibrations, and can use them to teleport.) Ice (cold control, can cause frostbite and freeze things on an atomic level, cold generation, cryokinetic constructs, generate ice, can make himself/others immune to cold, etc.)

Spot: Hero 1. 

Crush:Malia. 

Other: He's claustrophobic.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Mary Kate

Looks: She has light red/blonde hair that is normally in a bun. Bright green eyes with gold flecks. Pale skin. Normally wears a theatre shirt/black dance shorts/dance shoes or a tank top/button up shirt/jeans/tennis shoes. Always wears a mood ring. 

Personality: Mary-Kate is very interesting. Highly intelligent, and very sarcastic. Really only has Sebastian as a friend, and has done theatre with him for forever. She loves writing, and is very good at it. Very nice to those she consider decent humans. Mature for her age. Doesn't do a lot of sports. Very curious about things such as magic/dragons. She plays in her schools orchestra. She loves art and is really good at painting. Loves to swim. When not doing theatre, she does Art Club.

Spot: Older Sister

Powers: Water, teleportartion, air

Crush:

Other: Equal worst control. Is in her first year of colllege

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(her villain costume looks like reign's from super girl where as her hero costume will look like skyvolt her normal outfits are Polaris or mal)

A brilliant plan.Mom had decided that while they terrorize the town and distract these so called heroes that I would rob a bank and cause a little trouble on my own.She was an evil genius.The only problem was she never told me how to control my powers and sometimes could be extremely painful.I made my way to the bank on 5th street while they terrorized people at the park on 10th street.I walked into the back with every metal based weapon pointed at everyone."I know you know how this goes so let's just skip to the part where you give me money"I said"And don't trigger the alarm or I will release one of these  weapons ."

Grim

"Look out"I screamed and pushed Lily out of the way."What exactly are we gonna do"Josh asked."We'll if we don't think of something we die"Mary said."No"I said realizing something"They would have killed us by now.It's  a distraction."Cops drove by heading for the bank.This was a setup while someone robbed the bank and most likely got away with it.I shadow traveled us to the bank.The thief was gone.I tried again which let us standing face to face with a girl holding a bag of money."Well if it isn't the so called heroes"she said.She flinged her hand and a knife went into my shoulder."Anyone next"she asked.Mary attacked but was sent back into a wall."Later losers"she said escaping.The only thing that was really strange was that she looked to be the same age as Lily.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

"No," I whisper, blood draining from my face. "No, no, no!" I shout, kicking a chair so hard into the wall that it shatters. "Calm down, Ginger!" Lily soothes. The fire along my arms and head dims down. I had seen their versions of the attack. And I saw Grim's of the girl. "I know the girl," I tell them weakly, sliding down the wall, arms on my knees. Everyone gasps. "How?" someone whispers. I take out my wallet and pull out a picture of Mom, Mary Kate, Dad, and I with the twins. Mom was holding Lily and another little girl. "I've never seen that picture before," Mary Kate remarks, peering at it. "I'm the only one that has it now. Lily... you had a twin sister. She was taken a couple of days after you both were born. Her name was, is, Malia. We never found her," I tell them, blinking back tears. If you were older and had better control, you could have found her, a voice whispers in the back of my head. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I noticed something shiny on the ground so I walked over to pick it up.The girl must have dropped it.I picked it up and suddenly had a vision which was so painful that I screamed and fell to the ground.I had seen this girl but she was with the others we had been fighting.She was working with them like I had thought.I saw her mouth the words mom to one of them.This wasn't her.It's not Mal at all."Grim are you ok"Lily asked."Fine"I said"But your sister isn't.She believes they are her family.She doesn't know who you guys are."I held my head because the pain.Of course I never told anyone the truth but how could I?It'd only hurt them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I dumped the bags on the table as soon as I walked inside."Well done"mom said opening the bag."Would of been quicker if those lame heroes didn't get in my way"I replied plopping on to the couch.I tossed my mask aside."Don't worry.They'll be taken care of soon enough"she said.I switched out of my costume and went for a walk.Hanging around them was annoying.All they were going to do was play around with all that money.I went to the mall and chilled at the food court and watched all the losers roam through the stores.I rolled my eyes and went to pick up my cup.A small zap of electricity fried a small part of the cup.I looked around but no one saw.I got up and dumped the cup in the trash and started roaming the mall.I would love to destroy all this happiness.I left the mall and started roaming the streets.School starts tomorrow which makes everything a lot less fun.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

I have another sister.

Not just a sister, I have a twin.

Why didn't they ever tell me? 

I sigh and walk over to where Ginger and Mary and standing and slide between them,  leaning against my big brother, fiddling with a piece of glass.

Then Grim walks up quickly, and despite being as hands-on as usual he looks off. A little pale maybe? 

"Grim are you ok?"

"Fine, but your sister isn't.She believes they are her family.She doesn't know who you guys are."

What??? 

"We need to find her!!! And save her!!! Come on! We have to go now!!" 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"How exactly do you plan on doing that"I asked"We don't even know what she actually looks like under that evil mask of hers.""Then we just look for someone like me"Lily said.

The Next Day...

School.I carefully watched all the students around me looking for anyone who looked similar to Lily."Any luck"I asked Josh.He shook his head."Not yet"he added.

Malia

I stood at my locker and watched every loser in this school laugh and joke with their friends.This place was awful and I cannot wait to leave.I closed my locker and walked away. I boy reached for my shoulder but I grabbed and bent his hand back."Wanna keep it"I asked.He nodded."Then I suggest you leave me alone"I added then releasing him to the floor. I walked away and headed to class. I sat in the back with my feet up and headphones one.Pretty much ignored the teacher.A small group of kids walked in.Dark boy from the alley and a girl and boy who was with them.The other two weren't around.Great I shared classes with the little band of heroes.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

I was lucky. I went to the local college, not thirty minutes away, with Mary Kate. However, school didn't start until next week. Plus, I had gotten to choose when my classes were, which made it easier to hero and stuff. I still drove Lily and Grim to their first day of school. Grim lived close to us, Josh a bit farther away. Josh would be driving them regularly, I only drove them on special occasions. Like first day of missions, er, school. I drove up to the school and knew they wouldn't want me to do anything like walk them to the door or something. But before Lily left, I grabbed her hand and looked her in the eye. "We'll find your twin sister, Lily. I promise you we'll find her, if it's the last thing I do," I tell her. She manages a smile and nods before leaving the car and following Grim.

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mary-Kate:

So Lily had a twin sister, and we had to find her. This was becoming interesting. 

And school started next week for me and Ginger,so we had time to spare. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

We walk into class and after a morning with no luck, there she is!!

"Malia." The whispered name is unfamiliar coming from my lips, but feels right. 

I start to rush towards her, but a gentle yet firm hand closes around my arm.

"You can't just run up to her Lily."

"Yes I can!"

I pull away from him and walk up to her. 

"Hi.... uh... I'm-"

"One of those hero brats from before. Yeah. I know."

I stop and my smile fades.

"No... I'm Lily. And I'm pretty sure you're my twin sister?"

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Sure. I think I'd know if I had a twin sister. Now get away from me little hero girl before something bad happens.  

Sparks flicker across her fingers and I can't move.

"Come on."

I feel myself being half dragged two isles to her right and get gently pushed in the seat next to Josh, while Grim sits in front of me.

"I told you."

I just look numbly out the window. It looks like the bushes outside are a little bigger then usual, and the tree branches are reaching more towards the window than they usually do.

"Hey. The teachers made us partners for the project."

I look up and-

All the glass in  the room shatters.

Oops. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Great I was partnered with the little band of heroes.Just my luck.The widows then shattered and I smirked.The heroes can't control their powers either.Hilarious.I was starting to get really bored so I just got up."Miss Anderson where do you think you're going"the teacher asked."Anywhere that's not here"I replied opening the door.I turned and walked out.I headed down the hall when the principal stopped me."Shouldn't you be in class"she asked."I don't know let me think about that"I replied.My hand glowed yellow and sharp floating objects now floated around me.The woman looked terrified."Leave her alone"said a dark boy."Sure I can do that for you"I said tossing them at him.He turned into a shadow and then resolidified.He came towards me but I sent him flying back into his his little group of friends.The dark boy disappeared and suddenly everything went black.

Grim

I caught her as she fell towards the ground.I carried her back to the others."Ok let's try to see if we can get her back to normal"I said.14 years learning to be a villain,this might be harder than we thought.We took her back to Lily's house and called Mary and Ginger.They might be able to help.I noticed Lily looked a little upset."You ok"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mary Kate

It was 11 AM, I was dressed and sitting up in my nook, alternating between reading, texting Sebastian, and studying lines. I was playing Mary Poppins in a theatre production, and didn't have rehersal until 2. 

I heard the door open and teleported downstairs, accidentally turning a part of my sock into water. I cleared my head and it turned back into normal. 

It was Lily and Grim, holding the girl from before. 

Oh jeez. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I woke up to being tied to a chair."If you wanted to beat me you should have just killed me"I said."No one is going to kill you because you're our sister"a boy said."Cute thinking you can turn me into a hero but you can't"I said"And I'm not your sister.""Yes you are"Lily said"You're my twin sister."I rolled my eyes as they all walked to another room.What could they possibly be talking about.

Grim

"Any ideas"Josh asked."I have one but not sure how well it'll work"I said.They all looked at me."What if we do kill her"I reply"But bring her back to life.Maybe we can restart her brain or something."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mary-Kate:

"That is potentially idiotic, but not the worst idea," I say. 

• Posted at:

Lani

Also, I miss Newsies  

And Mary Poppins

And Annie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

"No."

"Lily, it might be the only-"

"No. We are NOT killing my sister."

"She's my sister too Lil, and it might work-"

"No!! It's not gonna happen!!! Can't you do something Ginger?? Anything????Please?!?" 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat there bored while they argued about this.Eventually a boy walked in."Shouldn't you be in there planning or something"I asked."Someone has to make sure you don't escape"he said."Who's to say I haven't already"I said."If you had you would have attacked already"he said."Observant but clearly not as much as you thought"I said waving my free hands."Now if yall are done,I've got better things to do than sit here"I said.Suddenly a man and a woman walked in through the front door."What is going on here"the woman said looking at Josh."Hey mom"Mary said as they came out"We were just trying to fix Mal but we ran out of ideas.""Let me try"the older man said walking towards me."No because I don't need fixing"I said getting annoyed.He placed his hand on my head."What have they taught you"he said.The room started shaking causing pain.A statue had fallen off the shelf hitting me in the head.I had been out but when I woke up I felt different.I couldn't remember anything.

Grim

"What happened"Malia asked."What do you remember"I asked."Nothing"she replied"Superpowers.I'm a hero right?""No..."I covered Ginger's mouth and dragged them aside."Do not tell her she was evil.She may go back to her old ways.She thinks she's a hero.Let's use this to our advantage and train her as one"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

My eyes darken. "That is my baby sister. I just now got her back and I will not lose her if she learns it's a lie," I hiss. "Give us 72 hours. Three days to see if this works," Grim insists. "24 hours." "48." "36. Final offer or I'm telling her," I tell him, eyes flashing. Grim thinks it over before nodding. "Fine. That gives us a day and a half to train her and see if she recovers any memories," he says. I take what just happened in memory form and cast it into Mom, Dad, Mary Kate, Lily, and Josh's minds. Then I say to all of them telepathically -minus, Malia, of course-, "If this screws up, A: I'm blaming Grim. And B: Leave her to me, as the telepath, I may be able to give her some memories that will prove that we're the good guys and that she is our family." Lily and Josh echoed an "Okay". Mary Kate did the mental equivalent of a shrug, Mom was nervous but gave her consent while Dad and Grim doubted it would happen but agreed anyway. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat on the couch with ice on my head."Ok let's start your training"Ginger said though he didn't seem thrilled."Training"I asked."Hero training"he said.I nodded and followed them to a training room.I faced off with every single one of them  but and I had them except Ginger.I got up off the floor but then something just flashed into my brain.A girl in a black mask and black suit.She looked just like me."What have I done"I muttered to myself.The girl had been torturing people.I had tortured people.Everything was coming back to me at once.Tears rolled down my face and I felt like I couldn't breathe.I can't be a hero and even if I tried people are afraid of me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ginger's POV:

Malia collapsed to her knees in tears. I run over and slide to the ground. "Malia, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask. She tries to shake her head, then nods, then shakes her head again. "I remember it all," she gets out. "I tortured people. I'm the villain," she sobs. My heart broke and I pulled her into a hug, despite her weak attempts at escaping. "Sh, sh. You were raised that way. You thought what were doing was right. You were seeking approval and every time you got it you thought you were doing the right thing. That's how you were raised. You were raised that way and I'm sorry, because that was my fault," I tell her, breath picking up and blinking back tears. Malia sniffs and looks up at me, tears abating just for a moment in confusion. "How-how was it your fault?" Malia questions. "If I had better control over my powers, I should have, I should of... I should of stopped them from taking you. I could have searched harder for you, found you earlier. Instead... all of this happened," I murmur. "Had better-, Ginger, you were five years old. You thought you were going crazy with all those voices in your head for another year. You wouldn't let Lily or me out of your sight for the next ten years! And you spent that time teaching us how to control our powers. And then you spent, what? Eleven? Twelve years looking high and low for Malia? Nuh-uh, none of this is your fault, Ginger," Mary-Kate put in defiantly. I laughed hollowly, brushing away tears. "I'm the oldest. I'm the only brother you girls have. It's my job to keep all of you safe and I let my newest sisters down." "How did you let me down?" Lily inquired. "You were a twin. All twins have a special connection. You didn't know you had a sister, so you were left wondering why a part of you felt missing. Don't bother on denying it, your thoughts practically screamed at me for the first six or seven years of your life, it was hard to miss. If I had done a better, you would have felt whole and Malia wouldn't have felt neglected," I tell them. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"It doesn't matter.I did all those things"I said."No you didn't.They made you believe that they were your family"Josh said."That doesn't matter"I said"No one will believe that.Even if I tried to be a hero it wouldn't work.Everyone is afraid of me."I couldn't handle this.I got up and ran off.Not knowing where I was going didn't help.I found myself in a room with two beds."Mom told me it was for if a friend ever slept over"I turned to see Lily"I guess it was because I had a twin.""You can't help me"I replied."We might.We can get you a new costume"she said."That doesn't change that my powers are the exact same"I replied"As soon as I use them they'll know exactly who I am.""Then we'll just have to prove you aren't evil anymore"Grim said."No one wants to be saved by a villain"I replied.I walked out and left the house.It was becoming too much.I walked down the street watching things around me.I slipped my hood up so no one would notice me.Especially kids from school after what had happened earlier.I also kept my hands in my pockets to hide my powers.I had no where to go.I took a walk in the park and just sat on the bench.I laid there and just stared up at the sky thinking. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

I think Ginger was right.

Not about it being his fault, I could never blame him for that; none of us could.

But now I know why I've always felt like there was a part of me missing.

And in the last few days, ever since we found Mal, it's like...

I feel whole.

"No one wants to saved by a villain."

Then she ran out. We all stood there in shock for a second then I bolted out the door after her. 

I walk down the dark street, shivering under my thin long sleeved shirt. 

"Malia?!?"

No answer. Other then the rustling of the wind in the trees.

I look around and realize just how dark it is and how alone I am.

"Mal?"

There's a slight noise behind me and all the glass around me explodes as I turn, raining down on me in a sparkling hail of shards, some of which seem to gain a mind of their own and slash at my arms at the fall, tearing through the thin fabric.

Well. It fell on me and a rather terrified looking squirrel. 

He turns and scampers away, climbing up the roots  of the big tree. Wait. Roots.

I think I can find Malia.

I walk over to the grass, and kneel down, putting my hands against the earth.

I close my eyes and try to ignore the blood running down my arms in favor of the plants all around me.

I try to feel everything touching all the plants around me...

There's a squirrel, a dog running around about two blacks down the street, a bird landing on a branch in the park, a bunch of late night partiers, a jogger, and....

My eyes snap opened and I jump up.

I think I found her!!

Josh's POV:

"Well. There they both go."

"Do you think you can find them Fire?"

He looks almost scared for a moment, then nods.

"I should be able too. Assuming they aren't too far away."

"Okay, once you figure out where they are I'll be the human-flashlight."

I hope that was okay

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I laid on the bench watching as the sky got darker and stars started to appear.I heard rustling in the bushes and sat up almost immediately.The villains had to be out looking for me by now.I wasn't wrong."We've been looking for you everywhere child.You never came home"the woman said."That's because it's not my home"I replied."Of course it is.We're family"she said."No you brainwashed me to believe that.You took me from my family"I said getting angrier which was pretty dangerous."You don't know what you're talking about child"she said.I sent her flying into a tree and the vibrations kept her there."Do it.Let the evil take over.Kill me"she said.I was close to doing it after what she had done."No"I replied letting her go"I won't be like you.Not anymore."I turned and walked away.Suddenly she was holding me and I couldn't breathe."Then you will be the first to die with them"she said.I made my fingers spark making her release me and I got up and ran.I turned the corner running into Lily."Mal""No time to talk just run"I said and we kept going."You can't hide from me,You are Reign,Destroyer of Worlds"she shouted. "What"Lily said."Live now story later"I said.My hands glowed yellow and I sent a car flying at her which she had dodged."Missed me"she teased.

Grim

I reached in my pocket remembering I had to give the bracelet back.I then had another vision which was painful."Grim what did you see"Mary asked."Both twins in the park.Trouble"I said."We need to talk later"Ginger said"But my sisters come first."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

What powers does her "mom" have? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

idk didn't plan that mom and dad powers will probably be like superman minus being bullet proof with powers to heal others and themselves

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus