Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

8 girls all went to the same school. They grew up together, and formed a tight group of friends.

Now they are entering high school.

And discovering they all have superpowers, or advantages they could use in a fight.

Well.

They decide to form a team, an all girl team of superheroes.

With their unique superpowers, they need to band together against Ananke, and potentially save the world. While getting through high school.

Let the games begin.

SPOTS:

Girl One-Controls lightining, has super speed, and illusions-Semi-deaf, has a nice family-The Jock

Girl Two-Has a suit that can regenerate her and make her fly-Family owns a business that makes suits-The Geek

Girl Three-Has super senses, can fly, and animal shapeshifting-Foster sister to Girl Four-The Hipster

Girl Four-Controls the weather, has madness, and telekinesis-Rich family-Taken by me-The Actress

Girl Five-Has a super suit that gives her ice powers-Relatively medium family-The Goth

Girl Six-Empathy, fire,  telepathy-Was adopted at birth-Taken by me-The Nerd

Girl Seven-Has invisibility, teleportation, and heliokinesis-Has a normal family-The Prep

Girl Eight-Has healing, controls plants, and has night vision-Grew up the heiress to a beauty empire-The Loner

The Jock-Male

The Geek-Male

The Nerd-Male

The Goth-Male

The Prep-Male

The Hipster-Male

The Loner-Male

The Actor-Male

FORM:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Spot:

Crush:

Other:

My forms:

Name: Morana Lorelei Gellar

Appearance: Morana has black hair streaked with blue, bubblegum pink, and bright purple that reaches her shoulders and is normally worn up in a very short braid. She has bright silver eyes that change colors with what the weather is at the  minute(ie. Blue/grey for stormy, yellow for sunny, red for fire, etc). She has very pale skin that sometimes seems blue and has a few scars on it(one under her right eye, another on her left shoulder, and one on her right ankle)She wears glasses. It about 5'2.

Personality: Morana is what some people would, at first glance, describe as a strange girl. She is quite shy around strangers and new places/situations, but once she gets used to the people/places she is much more talkative/energetic. Around new people/places, she is quiet and shy. She gets very anxious, and tends to avoid people. She gets very sarcastic and rude to people when she is anxious. Once she’s gotten adjusted to people/places/situations, she is much more kind and caring towards people. She also tends to be a lot less quiet, and is more open to the idea of sharing ideas. She is very brave and tends to gravitate towards larger groups of people. Morana is very obsessed with detail. She can be happy and perky when she wants and also sad and quiet when she wants. She loves musical theatre and is an amazing actress.

Spot: Girl Four

Crush: The actor.

Other: Has the worst control over her powers. Her powers respond to her emotions.

Name: Isabella Andrews

Appearance:
She has long black hair, with one strip of hair that glows in the dark, one strip of hair that is white, one strip of hair bubblegum pink, one strip of hair rainbow ombre, that is normally worn in two pigtails or a braid. She has bright blue eyes. Pale skin, about 4'11.

Personality:
Really quiet to most people. Around her friends/people she trusts, she can be really energetic and loud. Very thoughtful. Tends to be quite rebellious. Very sarcastic. A good liar. Genius level intellect. Very good at deducing things. Loves music. Is the smartest person. Never really been around nice humans so doesn't entirely undestand feelings.

Spot: Girl Six

Crush: The Nerd

Other: Equal worst control.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Save girl five!
  • Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Plz save girl 1

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save girls two and eight, please! If only one, please save girl 2. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Branch: Ekaterina

Please save 7?

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ambersnow38

Save girl three, please!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Maisy “Mousie” “M’n’M” Marr

Appearance: Maisy has straight, ash blonde hair and bright violet eyes. Her skin is a little tan and she's very short and very petite, hence the nickname "Mousie". She also has black-framed glasses (the lenses adjust to the light, as well).

Personality: She's really peppy and talkative, but likes to quote a ton of things all the time. She usually wears concert sweatshirts or her "geek shirts". She watches a lot of movies and TV shows and loves talking about them. (some of her favorite shows are SherlockDoctor WhoArrowAgents of S.H.I.E.L.D.Young Justice, and a few soap operas) (she watches a lot superhero stuff, mainly Marvel, but a little DC, and she uses it when fighting) She also reads a lot of books. She's super nice and is very sarcastic and sassy. She stands up for people and tries to help out people. Maisy loves hanging out with people, believe it or not, and is also a semi-impatient person. She can be a bit gullible and/or oblivious at times, but only when it concerns herself. During fights, she often compares villains, costumes, etc. to other superhero movies and in school, she compares the drama there to the drama in soap operas. (more in POVs.)

Spot: Girl 2 (the Geek)

Crush: The Jock (Male)

Other: Has a three dogs, one golden retriever named "Rose", one black lab named "Jim", and one husky named "Jason". (All references will be said at the end in white ink in parenthesis, but bonus points to whoever can guess all the references. >.< And a free star!! ;) :P :) )

Name: Myna Daffodil "M.D."  "Doc" Pace

Appearance: Choppy mid-back-length dark brown hair with a golden-yellow streak on the right side and bangs that cover her right eye, bright yellow/white eyes, tan skin, petite, and short for her age. Looks a lot younger than she actually is. She has a very bright smile, but because of her eyes, some people think she's possessed or something. 

Personality: She's very sweet and friendly and innocent. She's often alone, and loves her leather jacket. She's a little closed off and is very quiet, but is a great comforter. She's often found outside just enjoying it or in a/her room practicing the violin or fiddle. She has a very quiet voice but around people she really trusts and knows are her friends she can be quiet hyper and excited. She either acts like a little kid or is wise beyond her years. She gets sarcasm, and while she isn't known for it, she can make very snappy comebacks if someone insults her friends. No one really sees her sad, and you can only catch her sad when she doesn't think anyone else is looking. She is also in love with music.

Spot: Girl 8 (the Loner)

Crush: The Actor (Male)

Other: She is really great with make-up and such, but wants to be a doctor when she grows up. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Accepted.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cutewolf230

What spots are open?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All the male spots.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ambersnow38

Name: Desiree Wilkins

Appearance: Desiree has straight, dark brown hair that goes below her shoulders and is typically worn in a loose style. Her skin is a honey tan/brown and she has bright, emerald green eyes. She is of average height, is somewhat thin, but fit, and has the tendency to wear hats (she likes to go between a fedora and a panama hat).

Personality: Due to her past and current family situation, she is very guarded and a distrustful of people until she gets to know them. Besides that, she is typically a curious, honest and ambitious person. She also loves trying new things, within reason.

Spot: Girl Three

Crush: The Goth

Other: She loves graphic design and photography.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

stormpenguin58

Branch: Ekaterina

Save jock boy

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

What is left? are there any girls left?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All of the guy spots minus the jock. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name: Josephina Pure

Appearance: she has long blond hair and light brown eyes. she is usually chewing a piece of bubblegum.

Personality: she is cool and confident and I'm horrible at filling this out so yeah.

Spot: girl five

Crush: once someone fills out a male form

Other:

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA