Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Welcome! The Theatre Camp(aka Theatre Jumpstart) is happy that you are coming to this sleepaway camp. Over these 3 months, you and your fellow campmates will work to put together a show. Good luck and have fun!

Age Groups-

6-11

12-18

Songs for Age Groups:

6-13(AKA Team Andrews)

GROUP NUMBERS:

Its The Hard Knock Life from Annie(5 solos)

You're Never Dressed Without A Smile from Annie(5 solos)

When I Grow Up from Peter Pan(No solos)

When I Grow Up from Matlida(No solos)

SOLOS:

Open

Scenes:

Prologue/Expelled from Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief: The Musical

OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS

Dance Songs(all dancing, no singing):

Trashin The Camp from Tarzan The Musical

Freak Flag from Shrek The Musical

12-18(AKA Team Poppins)

GROUP NUMBERS:

Revolting Children from Matilda(11 Solos)

Seize The Day from Newsies(9 Solos)

Jolly Holiday from Mary Poppins(4 Solos)

Beautiful from Heathers(12 soloists)

SOLOS:

OPEN

MONOLOGUES:

School Of Rock Monologue

Heathers Monologe

Mary Poppins Monologue

OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS

DANCE SONGS:

Lets Go Fly A Kite from Mary Poppins(4 dance solos)

This Is Me from The Greatest Showman(7 dance solos)

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious from Mary Poppins(8 dance solos)

DUETS:

OPEN

CABINS-

6 people per cabin,bunk beds. Typical cabins.

Forms:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Crush:

Theatre Experience:

Other:

Name:

Group:

Solos In Group Numbers:

Solo Songs:

Monologues:

Dance Solos:

Cabin Number:

RULES-

Up to 6 solo songs

Up to two Monologues

Up to 6 dance solos(in the songs)

No fighting

2 duets(for duets, ask if someone will do them with you)

My forms:

Name: Mary Kate Jones 

Appearance: She has light red/blonde hair that is normally in a bun. Bright green eyes with gold flecks. Pale skin. Normally wears a theatre shirt/black dance shorts/dance shoes or a tank top/button up shirt/jeans/tennis shoes. Always wears a mood ring. 

Personality: Mary-Kate is very interesting. Highly intelligent, and very sarcastic. Really only has Sebastian as a friend, and has done theatre with him for forever. She loves writing, and is very good at it. Very nice to those she consider decent humans. Mature for her age. Doesn't do a lot of sports. Very curious about things such as magic/dragons. She plays in her schools orchestra. She loves art and is really good at painting. Loves to swim. When not doing theatre, she does Art Club.

Crush: Anyone willing?

Theatre Experience: Has played both Mary Poppins and Miss Andrews(in seperate shows) along with the Bird Woman. Has also played Katherine in Newsies. Played Heather McNamara in Heathers, and Miss Hannigan in Annie. 

Other: Does tap and jazz. Has ankle braces. Is pan.

Name: Mary Kate Jones

Group: Team Poppins

Solos In Group Numbers: Solo in Beautiful(Veronica), Solo in Revolting Children(Bryce), Solo in Jolly Holiday(Mary Poppins), and Solo in Seize The Day(Jack Kelly)

Solo Songs: 6. Never Enough, I'd Rather Be Me, Monster, Kindergarten Boyfriend, Lifeboat, Pulled. 

Duets: Good For Nothing/Being Mrs. Banks and Seventeen with Sebastian.

Monologues: 1. Does Heathers(the movie)monologue

Dance Solos:  One in Let's Go Fly A Kite, Two in This Is Me, and Two in Supercal

Cabin Number: 1

Name: Sebastian Ellicot

Appearance: Sebastian has brown hair with one pink streak. He has brown eyes, and pale skin. 

Personality: 

As an ISFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in via your five sense in a literal, concrete fashion.

ISFPs live in the world of sensation possibilities. They are keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. They have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and are likely to be artists in some form, because they are unusually gifted at creating and composing things which will strongly affect the senses. They have a strong set of values, which they strive to consistently meet in their lives. They need to feel as if they're living their lives in accordance with what they feel is right, and will rebel against anything which conflicts with that goal. They're likely to choose jobs and careers which allow them the freedom of working towards the realization of their value-oriented personal goals.

ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved, and difficult to get to know well. They hold back their ideas and opinions except from those who they are closest to. They are likely to be kind, gentle and sensitive in their dealings with others. They are interested in contributing to people's sense of well-being and happiness, and will put a great deal of effort and energy into tasks which they believe in. 

ISFPs have a strong affinity for aesthetics and beauty. They're likely to be animal lovers, and to have a true appreciation for the beauties of nature. They're original and independent, and need to have personal space. They value people who take the time to understand the ISFP, and who support the ISFP in pursuing their goals in their own, unique way. People who don't know them well may see their unique way of life as a sign of carefree light-heartedness, but the ISFP actually takes life very seriously, constantly gathering specific information and shifting it through their value systems, in search for clarification and underlying meaning. 

ISFPs are action-oriented individuals. They are "doers", and are usually uncomfortable with theorizing concepts and ideas, unless they see a practical application. They learn best in a "hands-on" environment, and consequently may become easily bored with the traditional teaching methods, which emphasize abstract thinking. They do not like impersonal analysis, and are uncomfortable with the idea of making decisions based strictly on logic. Their strong value systems demand that decisions are evaluated against their subjective beliefs, rather than against some objective rules or laws.

ISFPs are extremely perceptive and aware of others. They constantly gather specific information about people, and seek to discover what it means. They are usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

ISFPs are warm and sympathetic. They genuinely care about people, and are strongly service-oriented in their desire to please. They have an unusually deep well of caring for those who are close to them, and are likely to show their love through actions, rather than words. 

ISFPs have no desire to lead or control others, just as they have no desire to be led or controlled by others. They need space and time alone to evaluate the circumstances of their life against their value system, and are likely to respect other people's needs for the same. 

The ISFP is likely to not give themself enough credit for the things which they do extremely well. Their strong value systems can lead them to be intensely perfectionist, and cause them to judge themselves with unneccesary harshness.

The ISFP has many special gifts for the world, especially in the areas of creating artistic sensation, and selflessly serving others. Life is not likely to be extremely easy for the ISFP, because they take life so seriously, but they have the tools to make their lives and the lives of those close to them richly rewarding experiences

Crush: Eh. 

Theatre Experience: Has played Bert in Mary Poppins, Evan in 13, Shrek in Shrek, Jack Kelly in Newsies, and Mark in RENT. 

Other: He's gay.

Name: Sebastian Ellicot

Group: Team Poppins 

Solos In Group Numbers: Solo in Revolting Children, solo in Seize The Day, solo in Jolly Holiday, solo in Heathers(Kurt) 

Solo Songs: 5. Santa Fe from Newsies, A Man Has Dreams from Mary Poppins, I'm Alive from Next To Normal, Meant To Be Yours from Heathers, One Song Glory from Rent. 

Duets: Good For Nothing/Being Mrs. Banks(reprise) and Seventeen with Mary Kate. 

Monologues: 1. School of Rock monologue

Dance Solos: 3. One in This Is Me, One in Kite, and one in Supercal. 

Cabin Number: 2.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Branch: Ekaterina

Save a spot in team poppins.... a solo in the matilda song for the team.

How long do saves last?

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

ravenfairy187

For 2 days

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

I can post forms tommorrow then!

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Save a solo from It's a Hard Knock Life

Save monologue from Mary Poppins and dance solo from Supercal..

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Is that two different characters?

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yes.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I'm gonna take forever reading this.

Ooh! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Even though the sound of it Is something quite atrocious! Ha! I love that song. takes forever to memorise, though.

That's a super long form!

Name: Amber Dubois

Appearance: Brown curly shoulder length hair with ginger tinge,(I have that all the time. I need to make it myself. even if the ginger is barely there.) Blue eyes, Skin that needs to see the sun more, Beautiful, even with messy hair, Shirt with sun on it, shorts with no tears unless it did tear, (I mean, who likes that sort of stuff? how is torn jeans fashionable? How do you put your legs in those properly?), tries not to wear skirts. will play as guy if it means she won't wear a skirt. 

Personality: Pinkie pie/Rainbow Dash attitude, If she had to represent a specific trait, it would be loyalty, Tends to get sarcastic when someone says something stupid or bugs her,

Crush: Must she have a crush? at the moment, she doesn't have a crush.

Theatre Experience: acts in front of friends and family all the time, and they give constructive criticism when she does something wrong, can do a perfect Fluttershy, AppleJack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie,

Other: knows how to fix pipes. 

Name: Amber Dubois

Group: Uh... team Poppins? I haven't seen the other shows.

Solos In Group Numbers: I don't think she'll do any(unless your putting in a song from MLP.)

Solo Songs: I don't think she'll do any(unless your putting in a song from MLP.)

Monologues: School of Rock Monologue, Mary Poppins Monologue

Dance Solos: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,

Cabin Number: 1.

Well? how am I? Am I good?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Name: Leah johnson

Appearance: Shoulder length blond hair, tanned skin 

Personality: She tries to make friends with anyone she meets, but some people she just doesnt get along with

Crush: ?

Theatre Experience: Not much, she has been in a few school plays, but never a lead but hopes to have a lead here at camp

Other: 

Name: Leah johnson

Group:  Poppins

Solos In Group Numbers: not anything, unless t is from matilda

Solo Songs: anything from matilda

Monologues: same as last too

Dance Solos: n/a

Cabin Number: 1 

Amber, can mine and yours share a bunk?

• Posted at:

Unicorn

3/30/18

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All saved/Accepted

@Stardust:

You need to list the solo in group numbers, monolgue from Matlida, and the solos from Matlida. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Stardust, sure! you can be with me in the bunks. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP