Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Internal server error. The whole RP disappeared!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BRACHA

Life's tough. I'm tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

mistwolf2245

Branch: Ekaterina

Yeah I know! We lost at least a days worth of post for this RP!

• Posted at:

Ekat

~Wolf~

Forum Sis: Horse

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Not good. This can't last too long. We better get all the lost posts back!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

Sky sighs, "It reminds me of when my Dad died."

I gasp. I'm gonna have to search for something to help her go through her grief. 

"I'm sorry."

I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

I smile sadly, "It's alright. I understand, Sky. I lost a few family members too. My Grandpa, my Dad, and my only older sister. I understand losing a family memb-"

The horn blows and it interrupts me. I shrug it and try to continue, but it blows again. I try again and it blows. I storm off, grab the hand horn, and throw it overboard. 

"Am I the only one who feels better after throwing that overboard? They've got plenty."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Jackie

Amber says that she lost a few family members, too, and she knows how Sky feels. The horn keeps blowing and interrupting her, so she throws it overboard.

"Am I the only one who feels better after throwing that overboard? They've got plenty." I laugh. We were eating outside because the weather was nice, but now it's getting chilly. 

"Let's go inside, I'm cold," I say as soon as it starts to drizzle. As walk, I go up to Amber. I hope I don't make her permanently hate me.

"I'm sorry- I didn't mean-" Why can't I say a single sentence without getting so flustered? "Iwasn'ttryingtobemeanIjustmeantthatIwouldn'tdoitcuzI'mshy." Great, I mushed it all together. Amber laughs. 

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. And I won't bite you either!" she says and jumps forward. I actually squeak (so embarassing!) and then giggle. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber

Jackie walks up to me. 

She hesitates, "I'm sorry- I didn't mean-"

I wait for an actual sentance. Right now, she's making me think of Marinette from Miraculous Ladybug.

She then blurts out, "Iwasn'ttryingtobemeanIjustmeantthatIwouldn'tdoitcuzI'mshy."

It takes me 5 seconds to process that and I laugh.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. And I won't bite you either!" I say and jump forward.

She squeaks and giggles.

I ask Jackie, "You into video games?"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey blueraven the star wars rp started so you need to post a pov on it as soon as possble!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

blueraven450

@Taylor- I'll post and call me Raven or Blue. This goes for everyone who is still calling me Jin!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber

"Memento mori." Traslation: "Remember you will die" (Don't actually) ;)

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Sorry, Raven. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

It's fine, but when someone changes their name on their siggy, call them that's their name.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Jackie

"You into video games?" Amber asks me. 

"No, I like reading and painting." It starts raining harder now and I run inside. "It's really coming down hard now!" Riza says.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I look at the rain. I put my hand out and feel it. It feels normal, but my instincts say it's more. Then again, my instincts get me in trouble all the time. I grab my pocket Microscope Dad got me before he died. I grab a munch of the rainwater and look at it on clean glass. It looks totally normal.

I shrug, "Who wants to hear my story?"

Riza asks, "What do you mean?"

I answer, "What my story is. How my father died. How I became like I am. How I hate wearing superhero capes."

Everyone sits down.

I sigh, "Well, when I was young, my Dad hung out with my siblings and I every single day after he came home from work. We begged him to watch My Little Pony, and he eventually watched it with us. He loved Pinkie Pie. He was like her. Very fun. only he couldn't make a party for no reason. We couldn't afford to have a party every day. Then, we got him to watch other shows we love, and somehow, I still don't know how he did it, but he knew exactly what was going to happen in the story. After we watch the incredibles, we swore to never wear capes for obvious reasons. We had all we ever needed. Computers and TV were only an extra. He was a bus driver. then, one day... A terrorist attacked and threw some gasoline on him and...*sniff* lit it. Dad survived, but he died in hospital. He told me something important. I haven't forgotten."

Jackie asks, "What did he say?"

I answer, "He told me, "Run. Run because you always need to. Laugh at everything. Cause it's always funny. Never be cruel and never be cowardly, and if you ever are, always make amends. Never eat pears. They're too squishy and always make your chin wet. That one's quite important. Write that down. Never look back. Never wear capes! Capes kill." He told me mostly Doctor Who quotes. I couldn't forget them. I did as I was told. When kids picked on me, running was the brave thing to do."

I have tears rolling down my cheek by the time I'm finished.

Just so you know, this never really happened.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Skylar

"Who wants to hear my story?" Amber asks. I quickly turn and run away. Riza glances at me. I stand still. She nods and signals for me to run if I want. I run back to my room and cry. About five minutes later, someone knocks.

Sorry it's short, but I'm in a hurry.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Jackie

"Who wants to hear my story?" Amber asks. Sky runs away. I wonder what her story is. Amber tells us about her father. He was a bus driver, and then one day a terrorist poured gasoline on him and lit it. He survived it, but died in the hospital. It's horrible. I don't want to say anything to Amber because knowing me, it's going to be the wrong thing. So I stay quiet and hope someone else breaks the awkward silence.

Sorry it's so short.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Remember when I asked if Riza was a do over? I accidentally thought Wolf was Unicorn, and when I saw, I had already posted it.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

mistwolf2245

Raven- Oh! XD!

Riza

"Want to hear my story?" Amber asks. I glance down at the ground then up again. Sky starts backing away then looks at me. I nod my head slightly and she runs off. I listen to Amber's story. Then I look down the hall the way Sky had run. 

"I am going to go check on her," I say. Then, I turn and walk down the hall to Sky's room. As I walk I remember the morning I left to come here. 'I miss Dad. He was always there for me and now he is gone.' I feel tears in my eyes and wipe them before they fall. 'It is good I have friends now.' I get to Sky's room and stand outside thinking. 'Should I knock or should I leave her alone? No, I should knock.' I knock on her door and wait. I start to turn away. 'Maybe, she does need to be alone.' Then the door swings open. I turn around and smile.

"I came to check on you. We are going to go to dinner tonight once it stops raining. Everything ok?" I say. Sky hesitates. The boat rocks gently from the waves and I remember Dad rocking me to sleep. I feel tears in my eyes again and I look away from Sky embarrassed. As they clear up I turn back to Sky.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

• Posted at:

Ekat

~Wolf~

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I sigh. No one spoke after my story.

I ask, "You guys gonna tell me yours, or we gonna leave it at that?"

Jackie shifts uncomfortably.

I sigh, "Okay, we can leave it at that."

I walk over to Jackie.

"You okay, kiddo?" I ask.

Jackie says, "Yeah..."

I sigh, "You didn't say anything. Is it because of earlier? If so, you don't have to worry about that. I try to turn anything into a compliment."

Jackie smiles at me.

"Bring it in, kiddo."

She hugs me. This feels like when I comfort my sisters.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Great, everyone! Also can Riza and Sky be best friends? Because that's where its going now.

Sky

I open the door, and standing there is Riza.

"I came to check on you. We are going to go to dinner tonight once it stops raining. Everything ok?" she says. I hesitate for a moment. Should I really tell them my whole story? Will they still think of me as their friends? The boat rocks gently. Riza looks away, but not before I see a glint in her eyes, probably from tears.  'I know how you feel, Riza.' I think. She turns back to me and asks, "Can we talk?" I hesitate.

"I ran because hearing another sad story would just make me sadder," I say to Riza when I welcome her in.

"Obviously," says Riza, "but I want to know your whole story." I hug my knees. "Unless your not comfortable with it," she adds.

"No, I'll tell," I say, and sigh.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yeah, it also looks like Amber and Jackie are going to be friends.

Jackie

Amber sighs when nobody says anything. 

She asks, "You guys gonna tell me yours, or we gonna leave it at that?" I should have said something before, now she feels weird. 

"Okay, we can leave it at that." She walks over to me and asks if I'm okay. 

"Yeah..."

"You didn't say anything. Is it because of earlier? If so, you don't have to worry about that. I try to turn anything into a compliment." I smile and hug her. It feels like she's my sister. 

"Can I tell you something?" I ask shyly.

"Sure, anything."

"Well... The reason I'm so shy is... My family moves a lot because of my father's work. But before he got this job, I had a really good friend. When we had to move for the first time, I... I was crushed. I couldn't make any friends after that." Amber nods. 

"That sounds tough."\

"I- It gets worse." I sniffle a little. "We moved back there one time. And she she she told everyone all my secrets and I didn't want to go back to school and she was my only friend and she didn't even like me!" I really hope Amber doesn't do the same thing.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

mistwolf2245

@Raven- Sure!

Riza

Sky welcomes me in and I sit down cross legged on the bed. I look around the room then look back at Sky.

"I ran because hearing another sad story would just make me sadder," Sky said. 

"Obviously," I say. "but I want to know your whole story." Sky hugs her knees. 'I know how you feel, Sky.' I think. "Unless you're not comfortable with it," I add.

"No, I'll tell," Sky says and sighs. 

'I thought this trip was going to be fun, but now all we are doing is remembering our pasts. Maybe once we all tell our stories we will feel a lot better.' I think. Sky starts telling her story. I listen. 'That must have been hard for her.' I think. 

• Posted at:

Ekat

~Wolf~

, 2