Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

I'm waiting for every one else to POV.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

Forum Twin: Jin

"Don't make lemonade, eat the lemons!"-my brother.

"Be kind, be happy, unless you're not kind or happy."-me. 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Allison's PoV

"How did you know Nat and Elliot?" John asked as we went brawling from thug to thug. Fortunately, the lessons from Hypnos really paid off, and we managed to get some information out of them.

"Someone told me that they know certain news," I lied cooly. I couldn't tell the real reason why. "I just wanted to test the theory."

"Hmm ok," John murmured and we continued walking to an apartment.

The streets have said that Nat and Elliott had gotten a job and now we're exceptionally rich, but what makes them nice is that they donate and even sometimes take care of the Streets and poor.

"I thought the rumor that they were actually rich but disguising as streets was true," He piped up.

It actually is. I thought. The real reason of how I knew them is because they are the co-workers of my brother. They did disguise themselves as Streets. They were actually trying to catch me. But when they did, I promised them I will go back to my brother. If ever you catch me again. I snickered in my head.

John and I approached the apartment. Reluctantly, I pressed the doorbell.

Exactly a half minute later, the door opened.

It was Nat. She looked a bit the same. Nat is a woman in her late twenties, wispy platinum blond hair, and light gray eyes. She was actually the daughter of Aidan's former boss, Franklin Smithson. I eyed the golden band in her ring finger. Wow, it's about time she gets married to ElliottI thought. 

"Come on in," She said. "We were wondering when you'll come back , Janice."

John looked confused. I forgot to tell him. "You too John," Nat acknowledged and turned around, motioning us to follow.

"Janice?" He whispered.

"My second name." I replied as we went to have a talk with the street oracles.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I like Minecraft, Reaction Time, Star Wars I guess....

Ancient History

Check out my story "The Following of Willow"

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Nick's POV:

I look over at Grim and Lucy and Fiona then grab the book and start flipping through the pages. I don't know if there will be anything in here, but if there is and there's the slightest chance it'll help us find Mal, and maybe even get out of here we have to try.

Sorry it's so short, I wasn't really sure what to POV....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

did you see my last POV?

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

John's POV:

I ask Allison, "How did you know Nat and Elliot?"

"Someone told me that they know certain news," she answers, "I just wanted to test the theory."

I mumble, "Hmm ok,"

I say louder, "I thought the rumor that they were actually rich but disguising as streets was true"

Allison and I approached the apartment. Reluctantly, Allison pressed the doorbell.

Exactly a half minute later, the door opened. It is a woman in her late twenties, wispy platinum blond hair, and light gray eyes.

"Come on in," She said. "We were wondering when you'll come back , Janice."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Janice?"

"You too John," the woman acknowledges me and turns around, motioning us to follow.

"Janice?" I whisper to Allison.

She tells me, "My second name."

My life is getting stranger by the minute.

• Posted at:

I love MiraculouLadybug & Cat Noir!

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stared up at the cieling.I then looked towards the door.I was laying on the ground because I felt just so weak.I had to get out of here.I forced myself up off the floor and tried to remember the spell I had used earlier.I didn't because the pain just took over.I kind of then just threw together a spell to locate Nick and the others.Maybe it would help them find me.I sat in a corner of the room and slid against the wall until I was back sitting on the floor.A little green light appeared and floated out of the room.The spell had worked.

Grim

"Even if you found anything in the book it probably won't help"I said"Mal is the only person here who could use it.""Well do you have a better idea"Nick asked.Not really.Suddenly a green light appeared and just floated in front of us for about five minutes before it started heading back the way it had came.Nick started following it."Where are you going"I said"It could be a trap.""We have to try"Lucy said following her brother."I'm kind of with Grim on this one.We don't know where that came from"Fiona said.Cory looked unsure.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

A green orb floated in front of us and then went back the way it came. Nick followed it.

I was going to follow it too when Grim asked, "Where are you going? It could be a trap!"

Lucy replied, "We have to try."

Fiona sighed, "I'm with Grim on this one."

Cory was definitely on the fence. I sigh, "Well, You guys can go somewhere else, while Lucy, Nick and I go to find Mal with the green orb."

I grab Lucy and Nick and run off, keeping my knife and Hammer Hands in my pockets, and I don't look back.

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Fiona:

I looked back at Amber, Lucy and Nick. "I know I said it was dangerous but I think we need to look after them." I said, and made a cloud appear so I could push us along on it. "Are you with me?" Cory hopped on, I knew he would do anything for Malia, though he wasn't brave. "Come on Grim." I pull him on and we zoom threw the hallways towards the green orb, passing amber, Lucy and Nick on the way.

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV: 

We are still following the green orb. suddenly I see Cory, Grim, and Fiona on a cloud passing us.

I grumble, "No fair! We don't have any powers! Do we?"

They shake their heads. I grumble, "Powerhoggers." and I hear one of the others giggling. We run after the orb and find Mal. She's stuck in a room. I smirk and put my Hammer Hands on, making sure that everyone sees it.

I turn them on and say, "It's Hammer time."

I punch the door down and smirk, "I knew the Hammer Hands would work!"

What do you think? Is it bad or good?

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I had started pacing my room out of  boredom.There was nothing to do.I turned when the door went flying to seeing the others in the doorway.My eyes went straight to Nick and I ran to him with tears practically falling down my face.I was happy to see them.Though I wasn't happy to see Abby standing at the end of the hallway."I thought we had an understanding"she said."I said I would go with you but I never said I'd stay"I replied."Then you leave me no choice"she said throwing two knives.Grim turned into a shadow and reappeared in front of Amber and Lucy both of the knives lodging into his gut.I shot electricity at her and sent her flying back and we all ran to find a way out.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I smirk. Mal hugs Nick so much you'd swear she hasn't seen him in years. 

Then I hear a voice.

"I thought we had an understanding."

I turn and see Abby. I growl, but Mal replies, "I said I would go with you but I never said I'd stay."

"Then you leave me no choice" she says throwing two knives, Right at Lucy and I.

Grim turns into a shadow and reappears in front of Lucy and I, both of the knives lodging into his gut. Mal shoots electricity at Abby and sends her flying back and we all ran to find a way out. I make sure Grim is okay.

I tell him, "You should be fine."

Then a voice comes and says, "You aren't leaving this place!"

I turn and ask, "Who are you?"

It's a woman. she answers, "Tabitha."

I recognise her. Brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and six fingers on her left hand. She had many people behind her. I grab out my knife extend it to sword length,(Mum put that in before she died)and they dive at me. I dance around the people and stab them, stopping them from even touching my friends and I. 

I smile, "Hello. My name is Amber Dubios. You killed my mother. Prepare for justice."

Tabitha's eyes go wide and she grabs a sword of her own out.

I turn to my friends, "Don't help me win. This is between her and I." but then I mime, "Grab her when I win."

I turn back to her and smirk, "Hello! My name is Amber Dubios! You killed my mother! Prepare for justice!"

We fight for a while, and I keep repeating, "Hello! My name Amber Dubios! You killed my mother. Prepare for justice!"

Tabitha yells, "Stop saying that!"

I don't stop. She goes behind a few barrels and I follow her, then I get a knife in my chest. 

"ARGH!"

My friends gasp.

Tabitha smirks, "You must be that girl I taught a lesson to quite a few years ago. The daughter of Belinda Dubios."

That is her first mistake. Mentioning my mother makes me stronger. She goes to stab my heart but I move her sword and she only stabs my shoulder. I get up and pull the knife out. 

I whisper, "Hello. My name is Amber Dubios. You killed my mother. Prepare for justice."

She goes to stab be but I easily block it, even though I'm in pain.

I repeat, with more enthusiasm, "Hello! My name is Amber Dubios! You killed my Mother! Prepare for justice!"

She growls, "Stop saying that!"

I yell with hate "HELLO! MY NAME IS AMBER DUBIOS! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER! PREPARE FOR JUSTICE!" I knock her sword out of her hand, cut her cheek and order her, "Offer me money!"

Tabitha shakes, "Yes"

I order, "Power too, do you promise me that?" and I give her a cut on her other cheek.

She gasps, "All that I have and more! Please."

I order, "Offer me everything I ask for!"

She answers, "Anything you want!" and grabs her sword and goes to hit me but I grab her arm.

I growl, "I want my mother back, you jerk!"

I was tempted to kill her, but then I saw my mother's face. I knocked her out instead. My friends came and held her in place.

I joke, "Did anyone film that?"

How was it? too much violence? too little violence? not enough details? and she is not an illusion.

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Allison's PoV

"So what is it do you want more J?" Elliott, brown haired, now in his thirties, clapped his hands together and sat down on one of the couches. Nat told us to sit down. John did but I refused.

"A confirmation," I snapped.

Nat raised a brow, "Just tell us where have all the Streets your age have gone. They haven't been visiting for a year."

"You, John," Elliott said.

"Yeah?" John said.

"Where's Amber?" He asked.

"Uh," John stuttered. "Well--"

"Not all of us need help anymore." I interrupted. "I have a rumor that you just need to confirm true or false."

"Woah AJ," Nat said and smirked. "I know what kind of question you're gonna ask. You have a snappy attitude, meaning you have a question about Aidan."

I glared at her. John looked a bit surprised and impressed from Nat's deduction.

"Don't mention that name." I growled. "And you, don't look so impressed at them, that's their job isn't it, to make me look like a fool and them as smarty pants."

"Hmm," John chuckled. "As if you could even notice your give away of emotions and behaviour."

I rolled my eyes. We're going nowhere. I thought. 

I sighed. "Yes, this is about Aidan."

"What about him?" Elliott asked.

"Is it true that he is part of a secret organization? He's part in tracking down another organization that abducts people."

I see Nat and Elliott tense up. From that I reduce, it was true. "Well," Nat admitted. "It is."

My mouth falls agape. John too, but we both closed it to not look like idiots.

"They've been tracking down that group for years." Elliott muttered and rubbed his beard. "We never knew the name, but we only knew that they kidnap people of a wide range. Minors, college students, employees, you name it. The closest news Aidan has ever found out is that they train those people. If they fail, they'll be an experiment. If they pass, they work there. We heard that there's a third group, but they're still trying to figure out what happens to them."

Streets, I thought. Averages. 

"The most known disappearance was of Abby Newton." Nat continued.

John's eyes widened. Abby. The one from Hypnos.

"Why do you ask?" Elliott asked, curious.

I pursed my lips, knowing what I had to do to save all the others trapped in Hypnos. "I'm going back to Aidan."

"What?" Everyone shrieked. "Yes I am," I said then I turn to John.

"Come on, let's go." I said and we did so.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Ancient History

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

John's POV:

Nat told us to sit down. However tempting that is, Allison and I refused.

Elliot asks, "So what is it do you want more J?"

Allison snaps, "A confirmation."

Nat raises a brow, "Just tell us where have all the Streets your age have gone. They haven't been visiting for a year."

"You, John," Elliott says.

"Yeah?" I ask suspiciously,

Elliot asks a question I am not prepared for. "Where's Amber?"

I stammer, "Uh, Well-"

I don't want to answer, But Allison saves my skin.

"Not all of us need help anymore." she interrupts, "I have a rumor that you just need to confirm true or false."

"Woah AJ," Nat says and I instantly think of Amber, who taught me that AJ was a nickname given to a pony in one of her favourite shows.

Nat continues, "I know what kind of question you're gonna ask. You have a snappy attitude, meaning you have a question about Aidan."

They are good.

Allison snaps, "Don't mention that name. And you, don't look so impressed at them, that's their job isn't it, to make me look like a fool and them as smarty pants."

"Hmm," I chuckle, "As if you could even notice your give away of emotions and behaviour."

She rolls her eyes and sighs, "Yes, this is about Aidan."

"What about him?" Elliott asks.

She asks, "Is it true that he is part of a secret organization? He's part in tracking down another organization that abducts people."

Nat and Elliott tense up. 

"Well," Nat admitted. "It is."

Our jaws drop. We close our mouths so we don't look stupid though.

"They've been tracking down that group for years." Elliott mutters and rubs his beard. "We never knew the name, but we only knew that they kidnap people of a wide range. Minors, college students, employees, you name it. The closest news Aidan has ever found out is that they train those people. If they fail, they'll be an experiment. If they pass, they work there. We heard that there's a third group, but they're still trying to figure out what happens to them."

I think, "Oh God help us."

"The most known disappearance was of Abby Newton."

My eyes widen. That woman from Hypnos. There's something big going on.

"Why do you ask?" Elliott asks, curious.

Allison and I know we have to save all the others trapped in Hypnos.

She says, "I'm going back to Aidan."

"What?" Everyone including me shrieks.

"Yes I am," she says. She turns to me.

"Come on, let's go." She says and I follow her.

I ask her, "Are we gonna tell them everything?"

She doesn't answer. Obviously a lot on her mind. My mind drifts to Amber. When we were both on the streets, She kept having nightmares about someone with six fingers killing her mother. She sleeptalks. I think about Amber even more.

This good?

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok imm gonna put this on pause until other people post 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonbook402

Um Maya, question hehe.

So on pause meaning we are gonna wait for the others to post their POV?

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Ancient History

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Do you want me too post?

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i was trying to give lily time to post or people who haven't posted she is busy so it may be a little longer

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll POV here tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Come on people that haven't posted recently!

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

People, post! (can I post or are we still waiting?)

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

just post im getting annoyed

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

K.

Fiona

After Amber runs down a dark hallway with a 'Tabitha' we all stand there in shock. Then four adults walk into the room. "We're here to get Grim, Lucy, Fiona and Malia." one announces. We all just stand there until someone decides to make a move, at Nick.

"No!" Malia shrieks and sends electricity and the man. The man ducks and lunges towards her and grabs her by the waist. Grim shifts into a shadow and appears in front of Malia. Another man runs over to help.

I see Cory about to fight for Malia so I pull him and Nick to the back corner with my wind and trap them there. One lunges for me and I just send them back to the cormer with Cory and Nick. The other lunges towards Lucy an she tries to do something but it strikes me instead. It feels like I'm burning from the inside and I slowly fall asleep.

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will try to post later though not sure what to do with that

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I finish tying Tabitha up and take a picture. I throw her into a barrel and run back to my friends. I see some of them unconscious so I grab my hammer hands.

I jump and yell "Arrrrrriiiba!"

Everyone looks at me for a split second while I drop kick the bad guys. then I feel my hand being pulled and my back is in pain. I howl in pain and everything starts going blurry. 

I hiss, "I will not go down fighting an illegal organisation!"

I flip so my arm isn't in pain and pull the person hurting me. I headbutt the weirdo and get a massive headache. Soon everything goes blank.

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while

Lucy's POV:

I don't know why I can't hit the man who lunges at me, but I dont. I'm not even sure what I tried to hit him with. All I know for sure is that when he slams into me I fall back and my head hits the ground with a crack that even I hear.

Then someone shouts something about Aruba? Or Arabia, I'm not sure which.

Then there's someone shaking me.

"Lucy!! Lu!!"

Someone slams my cheek gently and I open my eyes but close them because everything is to bright being awake hurts I think I'll sleep instead.

"No! Don't go to sleep! Hey! Wake up!"

"Utleepinintsobrhtopshakgme..." 

"What?"

"Lu-"

Is that Nick?

"Yeah, it's me."

Must have said that out loud.

"Yeah, you did say it out loud."

Is someone whimpering?

"Listen,  Lu, I need you to open your eyes. You did something to Fiona and... it's too bright, someone hit the light please."

There's the sound of something breaking and the burning behind my eyelids stops.

"Open your eyes Lu. Please."

I do and everything is wonderfully dark.

Wait.

The whimpering. Fiona.

She's curled up on the ground, her skin bright red and she's shivering but covered in sweat. 

Did I do that?

"You did something Lu, hit her with something. Do you know what?"

"Uh... my fire?"

"What does it do?"

I don't know. I have no idea.

"I... I don't know. When I first woke up it felt like I was burning from the inside out. That might be what it does. I turned a door to ashes. I don't know..."

"Do you think there might be a way to stop it?" Not talking to me  now.

"Does anyone know what Fiona's powers are? Can anyone heal or anything?"

I hope that was okay. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Cory

Lucy did that, she's a monster! "Fiona can control water, light, earth and storms. That's all I know." I say. I want to attack Lucy for doing that but it's not her fault. Since everyone stays silent I break out. "You're a monster Lucy, look what you've done." and I run down the empty hallway.

Fiona

I'm burning from head to toe and it feels like someone shot me in the stomach. I whimper and shiver as it gets worse and worse. My thoughts are fading, what's happening! Is this it, is this death?

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I wake up and see Fiona acting wierd. I run to her.

"Fiona!"

I touch her then jump back. She's damn hot!

I hear Cory yell, "You're a monster Lucy, look what you've done!"

I turn and see him run off. I sigh and go to Lucy.

I tell her, "It's not your fault. You did everything you could fighting the bad guys. you just... misaimed."

She still sniffs.

I sigh, "I'm going after Cory. I am not going to lose anyone else. If we happen to stumble against anyone else, Cory can have my Hammer Hands."

This good?

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I watched as everything was happening.It was all too much."STOP"I yelled and it became silent."We warned you what would happen"Abby said."Yeah well you're messing with my friends and I'm not ok with that"I said."I will not let you destroy this"she said"I don't care what was written in some dumb prophecy."I raised my hand and thorns rose from the ground blocking their path to us.They had to be stopped but we weren't enough.I shot a whole into the ceiling using vibrations.I then turned into a dragon and motioned for them to get on.I flew us out of there and landed us somewhere safe for now.I turned back to human."We need to find as much help as possible"I said"We need to destroy them before they hurt others. "Nick walked over to me and held out the spell book.I took the book slightly blushing but in the moment of we might not make it I kissed him.Stupid but we had people after us ready to do who knows what.Sell us and make us into weapons?We made our way towards the city to hunt for the averages.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Umm... did you leave me/Fiona or are you going to carry her?

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Good Question, Fiona. and Bianca, I think it's your turn and the other street's turns too.

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no everyone is out and looking for the averages 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Um.. that's the problem, Lucy shot me with her fie thingy so I'm hurt. Should I just miraculously recover?

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

not unless you have healing as one of your powers or someone else does tho mal does have magic

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus