Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Lucy's POV:

A dragon?

"But... that's impossible? Dragons don't exist." I stop and laugh dryly. "Then again, it seems like we shouldn't either."

"We need to get  out of here. Maybe we can find this dragon before they do."

"And use it against them.."

Nick's POV:

I spent about three hours working  before managing to sneak off. 

I need to find Lucy and Mal. Hopefully Grim has been able to keep them safe. 

Wait...

John?

What's he doing here?

"Hey! Pst!" I whisper tell and he turns and looks and we both duck into a nook in the wall.

"What are you doing back here?" 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I tried the door again but had no luck.I flipped through the strange book.It was worth a shot.I stopped when I found something useful."Make it fast,make it quick,open up without a kick"I said reading from the book.The door flew open."It worked"I said slightly hopeful."Let's go"Lucy said.We had to find Nick.Though we stopped to get Grim first."How did you...""No time to explain"I said dragging him along.Though not too long after touching him he fell to the floor in pain.

Grim

It was strange.I saw Mal turning into a dragon in the gym.Mal could do that?What exactly was going on here?"Hey are you ok"Lucy asked."Fine"I replied"Let's just find Nick."We continued walking but dove into the gym when we heard someone coming our way."At this rate we'll be caught before we find Nick"Mal said.I turned into a shadow and searched the halls where I found Nick talking with a boy.I dragged them both back to the gym."Sorry but we need to talk"I told him."How did you..."he faltered."It's all of us"Mal said"Me,Grim and Lucy.They did something to us looking for a dragon.What is going on?"He shrugged."They have us just doing office paper work"he said confused"You all have powers?"I nodded."They sent us Averages back to the streets"John said."So we're the lab rats"Mal trailed off in thought."We need to get out of here and stop them before they hurt more"I said."Hey you shouldn't be here"men said entering the gym.We were surrounded."Looks like we're fighting our way out.The men moved closer.They started shooting in which Mal stopped the bullets but something seemed different.Her eyes glowed and a green fog formed around her but when it disappeared she wasn't human.She was a dragon?I had seen the future."It's her"a man said."Don't kill it.Abby wants her alive"a man said"For now."Mal breathed fire and a few of the men moved back but then started throwing ropes on her."Hey back off"I said running to stop them but one hit me hard enough everything went black.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Sorry I didn't post a PoV yet

Allison's PoV

The test was actually easy, however, I answered it brash and carelessly. I am indeed a reckless girl. I was smart.... That's what Aidan, my older brother told me. I despise him. For seven years I was living with him happily, until he gave me up for his career. I've been on the streets until Hypnos took me in.

Yes, I am smart. I knew there was something peculiar about this place.

Yes, I am definitely smart. Street smart to be exact. I don't belong in a place like this. I know I don't.

A few hours later, the results were released. I just got average, yes! I thought. I hope I'm going back to the streets!

A woman named Rachel called John and North and I to follow her. I didn't know what exactly was going on until a big bang came out of nowhere and I slipped out from consciousness.

~~~~

When I woke up, I was back in the streets. An excited feeling bubbled up my stomach. I couldn't believe it. However I felt dizzy, my head spinning a bit. I rubbed my neck and realized something. A feeling of dread overtakes my mirth. I thought I was away from Hypnos forever. No. As in the matter of fact, they are still keeping an eye of me. 

There's a tracker stamp on me. I recognized it from spying on some of the teachers and workers there. There was something fishy going on at Hypnos. I need to find out, but I needed help.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I am a person living in this world.

"She's just a friend"- Adrien Agreste

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

John's POV:

I walk into Hypnos. I'm worried. I have to find Amber.

"Hey! Psst!"

I turn quickly and see Nick! I look to make sure no one else is here and we both duck into a nook in the wall.

He asks me, "What are you doing back here?" 

I answer him, "I had to break in. The averages went back on the streets, but none of the fails did."

Nick asks, "What?"

Suddenly Nick and I are both dragged to the gym.

"Sorry but we need to talk" someone says. I turn and see Mal, Grim, and Lucy,.

"How did you..." Nick falters.

"It's all of us" Mal says.

"Me,Grim and Lucy. They did something to us looking for a dragon. What is going on?"

Nick shrugs. "They have us just doing office paper work. You all have powers?"

Grim nods.

I tell them, "They sent us Averages back to the streets"

"So we're the lab rats"Mal trails off in thought.

Grim says, "We need to get out of here and stop them before they hurt more-"

"Hey you shouldn't be here" Men exclaim entering the gym. We are surrounded.

Grim sighs, "Looks like we're fighting our way out."

The men moved closer. They start shooting in which Mal stops the bullets but something seems different. Her eyes are glowing and a green fog forms around her but when it disappears she isn't human. She is a dragon? Now that is cool!

"It's her" a man says.

"Don't kill it. Abby wants her alive" a man says "For now."

Mal breathes fire and a few of the men move back but then start throwing ropes on her.

"Hey back off" Grim exclaims running to stop them but one hits Grim so hard he is knocked out. I have had just about enough of this.

I yell, "Hey! Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" 

I jump and punch every adult that comes near me. When they get up, I hit them in the weak spot. Then once they are all down, I hear a voice. 

"What in Celestia's name?!"

Amber's POV:

"Mum!"

"Run, Amber! Run and remember!"

"I'm not leaving you!"

"You have to!"

"Mum!"

"This is your fault!"

"Daddy! It wasn't me!"

"If you had stayed in bed, none of this would've happened!"

"Daddy! Listen! It was that lady! For once in your life, please just listen to me!"

"You're not a Dubios. You're not my daughter!"

"I hate you! You were never there for Mummy, and you were never there for me!"

"Get out!"

"*Gasp*"

It was just a nightmare. I still haven't finished this paperwork. I have to get out of this office. I walk out and I hear fighting. It's coming from the gym! I run and see John, Grim, Lucy, a few adults, and a dragon!

I exclaim, "What in Celestia's name?!"

Everyone except Grim and the adults look towards me. Grim and the adults were knocked out.

John exclaims, "Amber! You're okay!"

I ask, "Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be? Wait, better question, What in Celestia's name has happened here?!"

The dragon has a green fog going around it and it turns into Mal.

I look at them all, then at the people on the ground, and I can't help but laugh.

John asks, "What's so funny, Amber?"
I giggle, "What's so funny? I wake up from a nightmare that I had while doing paperwork, and I leave the office, hear fighting, see you guys plus Mal as a Dragon! A dragon of all things! You gotta admit, that sounds like something from a fairy tale or strange story!"

They all exchange glances and I giggle a bit more, then the world goes black.

2nd person POV:

Amber giggles and then faints while everyone checks on her and Grim. They then carry Grim and Amber out.

What do you think? and I think it's a great idea if we are carried back to our offices. just so you know.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonbook402

Allison's PoV

I was staying by a bush, outlooking and studying Hypnos. Maybe I need to sneak in... I thought but rebuked it. 

No! There's a tracker stamp on me. No where is safe now. In my dismay, I see the doors of Hypnos open.

I let out a small gasp and lowered my head so the workers wouldn't see me. Through the small holes of the bush, I saw one of the workers toss out.... John. It was John Smith. He groaned out in pain and the men in white just left him there for good as if he were road kill.

The moment they were gone, I bolted towards him and helped him up.

~~~~

I brought John to the old warehouse I usually stay in while I was in the streets. He coughed and doubled over, wheezing for air.

"Hey," I said gently and opened a stolen bottle of water. "Drink this."

Without a word he grabs it and finishes all the contents. I sat there, wide eyed and probably looked like a fool.

"Amber," He mumbled and looked at me, shocked as I was. "Amber," He repeated and glared at me. "What happened?" John asked.

"Um well," I mumbled, wondering why I couldn't talk properly. "Hypnos.... They threw you out and... Wait aren't you an Average?"

John nodded. "Yeah, well, probably they'll leave me alone now. They've got nothing to do with me."

I shooked my head slowly. "They'll never leave any of us alone. Feel your nape." I said and rubbed the back of my neck. 

His brow furrowed and said. "Wait, what is this?"

"It's a tracker st-stamp." I stammered-- wait, why am I stammering?

"So they'll keep track of us? Every move we make? Every breath we take?" He queried and grinned. 

"That's about it." I said.

He frowned. "You didn't get my joke? Well it's not really a joke, hehe."

I pursued my lips. "Nope, I didn't get it." I admitted.

"'Every Breath You Take' by Police?" He said with disbelief.

"Nope never heard of that song." I chuckled weakly.

"Oh well," John shrugged. "Remind me to give you lessons about pop culture."

"Oh wow fine," I say flabbergasted and he glared at me again. "Do you know what happened to Amber?"

"Amber?" I sighed. "Sorry, I didn't see her."

"Oh," He said in a near whisper. "Oh alright."

Then we just sat there in silence, not knowing what to say or do anymore.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ugh, I don't know how to join in.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well you are either one of the three street pass or fail start there

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

John's POV:

I brought Amber back to her desk after she fainted. Thanks to Nick, telling me where the desks are. I sat her down and wrote a note beside her.

"They threw me onto the streets. I broke in. Come find me. I may be back on the streets."

I quickly put it underneath her arm, in case someone was near. I didn't want anyone to know that I was in here. I quickly snuck out and saw a coffee stand. I didn't have much to drink, so I had to have something. I grabbed a coffee and zipped out. Good thing they had paper cups. I was not going back unless it was to see Amber. I crashed into someone. I looked up and I instantly regretted it. It was an adult! I ran. It wasn't enough. They were fast! I tried tipping over barrels and everything! They crashed but they still ran after me. Then I felt my shirt being pulled, and I wasn't on the ground anymore.

"Oh no!"

Then, everything went black.

I woke up to see a girl over me. I coughed and doubled over.

She tells me, "Hey, drink this." handing me a water bottle.

Without a word I grab it and finish all the contents.

I whisper "Amber,"

I look towards the girl. I remember her. An average. Her name was Allison.

I repeated, "Amber" glaring at her. "What happened?"

"Um well," She mumbled, "Hypnos.... They threw you out and... Wait aren't you an Average?"

I nodded, "Yeah, well, probably they'll leave me alone now. They've got nothing to do with me."

Allisone shook her head slowly. "They'll never leave any of us alone. Feel your nape." 

I rubbed my neck. My brow furrowed and I ask, "Wait, what is this?"

She tells me, "It's a tracker st-stamp."

Why is she stammering?

I ask, "So they'll keep track of us? Every move we make? Every breath we take?"

I then grin. I just quoted a song.

Allison replied, "That's about it."

I frown, "You didn't get my joke? Well it's not really a joke, hehe."

She admitted, "Nope, I didn't get it."

I ask, "'Every Breath You Take' by Police?"

"Nope never heard of that song." she chuckles weakly.

Oh dear.

"Oh well," I shrugged, "Remind me to give you lessons about pop culture."

"Oh wow fine," Allison says flabbergasted.

I look at her and ask, "Do you know what happened to Amber?"

"Amber?" Allison sighs, "Sorry, I didn't see her."

"Oh," I almost whisper, "Oh alright."

We sat there in silence. I thought for a moment.

"Should I tell her what's happened? What's going on? I might as well. And why on earth is she stammering? Wait a second, that's how I acted around Amber! Does she... Nah. Better not ask. I'm gonna tell her what's happened in Hypnos."

I sigh, "You should know what I found out in Hypnos."

She looks at me and listens.

"They are doing experiments on the Fails. The Passes are stuck doing paperwork, and we are out here for some reason. I have no idea why..."

And I tell her the entire story.

Amber's POV:

I wake up in my office. I look at my paperwork and sigh. 

"I guess everything that happened yesterday was..." Then I see a note in John's handwriting under my arm, "a dream?"

I read the note. "Amber, They threw me onto the streets. I broke in. Come find me. I may be back on the streets."

I remember, "He was here! And a dragon? the Dragon was Mal. It was definitely real. I have got to find him! Wait, I have got to find someone else. Nick! I remember he was there! I have got to send him a letter."

I grab a pen and paper and write down on it, "Nick, this is important. No one else can read this. Do you remember a certain someone turning into a dragon? Come talk to me when you have time. Amber."

I was worried. Would I be abandoned again?

I remember my mother. She was wonderful at making things like knives and swords, like she was a blacksmith. A lady made Mum make a knife, the most strong and beautiful knife mum ever made. I had it in my pocket. It took mum a year to make the knife, that's how special it was. When the lady returned, she ordered the knife and didn't pay the amount she promised. Mum wouldn't give it to the lady, not as a matter of money, but because the lady could not appreciate the great work of the knife. She proclaimed it was now mine. Mum hid it and the next night the lady came back. I got out of bed that night and walked down to the cellar, because I couldn't sleep, and I saw the woman struggling with mum. I ran to mum, to help her, and then mum was stabbed.

I ran to mum and yelled to the lady, "You monster!"

I dueled with the woman, hitting, fighting, doing everything I could. But she beat me. As if that wasn't enough, she then cut me, and I had a scar on my belly. I looked at the woman and got as many details as I could. Brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin. I couldn't remember everything. Then I saw something strange. She had six fingers on her left hand. After Mum died, Dad blamed me for it.

He yelled at me, "This is your fault!"

I yelled back, "Daddy! It wasn't me!"

He argued, "If you had stayed in bed, none of this would've happened!"

I yelled back, begging him to listen, "Daddy! Listen! It was that lady! For once in your life, please just listen to me!"

He spat in disgust, "You're not a Dubios. You're not my daughter!"

Anger boiled up inside me, and I yelled at him, "I hate you! You were never there for Mummy, and you were never there for me!"

He ordered, "Get out!"

That's when he abandoned me.

My mother's last words were, "Run. Run you clever girl, Amber. and remember."

I didn't run away from mum. I couldn't leave her. I stayed with mum until she died.

I whispered to mum, "I'll avenge you mother. when I see her again, and I know it's her, I'll say, "Hello. My name is Amber Dubois. You killed my mother. Prepare for justice." I promise you, mum. I promise."

I hear the lunch bell go off and I go have lunch. I see Nick and put the note on his tray when he isn't looking. I quickly eat all I can and quickly go back to my office. More paperwork. I relive my tragic experience while doing paperwork. I can't stop thinking about the six fingered woman.

I whisper to myself, "Hello, my name is Amber Dubois. You killed my mother. prepare for justice." I keep repeating that same phrase.

Next!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uggh i just posted -_-

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Fiona's POV:

I don't know how I got here, I wake up to see Mal as a dragon and people trying to capture her. I gasp a sit up, suddenly a burst of water shoots from my hands. That's what they did to us fails, they gave us magic! I had to help Mal and Grim and everyone else.

(I tried to do this and I'm sorry if I failed) 

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Did you know you could do that"Lucy said as we were back in our room."No"I replied.Why exactly are they looking for me?The door opened and Abby with a set of guards stood in the door way."Should of known it was you?You have quite the personality"she said."My hands started sparking with electricity."Come silently or we'll hurt the people you care about starting with Nick"he attention switched"Or this one.""Leave them out of this"I said."Then come quietly and they'll be fine"she said.All I could think about were my friends.Grim,Lucy,Nick,John,Amber,Fiona.They were all in this."Fine"I said"But then Grim gets to take Lucy to see her brother without escorts.""No"she said."I don't think you're the one who gets to negotiate"I replied."Mal"Lucy said worried."Fine"she finally agreed."Mal this is a bad idea"Lucy said."Just find your brother and the others"I whispered so only she could hear me.I left the room with Abby and the guards forced to leave the spellbook behind.Maybe I could figure out a little more about Hypnos and hopefully escape.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonbook402

Allison's PoV

I was completely shocked when John finished his story. "I knew it that something weird was going on." I muttered under my breath. I glanced at John who was staring at me.
"What is it?" I scowled, trying to hide my flushed face.
"Nothing," John shrugged. "You just look familiar."
"Well of course," I simpered. "You're my class mate."
"No, that's not what I meant," He waved his hand dismissively. "I've seen a person who looks like you in a poster. Maybe it was for advertisement for a business."
I tensed. No. No way he was going to mention it. No, no, no. "Maybe it's a wanted poster..."
"Seriously you do. I remember it a bit. It's a guy, he's one of the top billionaires of the country."
Shoot. I thought. No kept repeating on my mind like bullets.
"Anyways," He said. "That's not relevant right?"
"Yes it definitely is not." I agreed, willing to go off topic.
"By the way Allison, I never knew your last name." He said and eyed me closely.
"Umm," I bit my lip.
"It's O'Donnell isn't it?" John asked.
I shoved him away. "Don't you dare mention that name in front of me!"
"Fine," He tilted his head. "But are you his daughter? Wait no, I heard he was just 21, so he's the youngest billionaire ever."
"Why do you want to know?" I said. Oh why did a guy like him have to mention Aidan. I still hate Aidan.
"So that means," John continued, completely ignoring me. "You are Allison O'Donnell, the sister of Aidan O'Donnell!" He looked pleased with his deduction.
"Stop it!" I screamed and slapped him. I knew it wasn't that hard but it was enough for him to be quiet. "Do not ever mention that name or pair my name up with that horrible last name!" I bursted into tears. "Please don't," I whispered.
"I'm sorry." John winced and whispered back. "What happened?"
I just let my tears flow as I recall my past.
"I was on the streets ever since I was 9." I said bitterly. "I thought that would've never happened actually because I was so happy to even think that."
John stared at me, wide eyed. But I just continued. "A-Aidan, "I stumbled at saying his name again. "He was a very good brother to me. We have a five year age gap. That doesn't seem much but he supported me against all odds. However, my mom favored him so much. She hated me and did a lot of things to make my life miserable. I even wondered why she even wanted to give birth to me."
I clenched my fish in anger. "When he finished highschool, mom just died. So he started work and he changed. Maybe it's because of his boss, I don't know. But at that time, I wasn't considerate of how he was. So he was getting annoyed with me."
Saying all this made a reflection of my memory, as if I was actually back to 9 years old. 

"One day he never came back from work. He just left a note saying he'll be moving states forever. He never came back to get me." I wiped away my tears. "I couldn't stay long in my apartment. The landlord evicted me."

"So here I am now," I rolled my eyes at myself. "My life is messed up as usual."

John was all quiet. He didn't say anything for how many minutes until, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taunted you like that."

I gave him a smile. "I don't need to worry about the past anymore. What's past can't be undone."

"Well," John said. "I guess it's my turn for story time."

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lucy's POV:

The door slams shut, separating me from the people closest to me for in the second time in what seems like as many hours. 

My hands are really itchy and when I look down at them they're splotchy and red.

My fists tighten at my side and I close my eyes. 

Why does the world feel so hot all of a sudden?

I open my eyes at look at the door, my confusion bleeding into anger. I'm going to find my friends. And then I'm going to tear this building apart.

I step towards the door and press my hands against the door.

The thick metal door explodes into ashes.

Well then.

A slow grin pulls on my lips and I look down at my hands. They aren't red anymore. But there's another feeling there now. 

Like I can feel the weight of the air and all the things around me. 

Guards in black run at me, shouting things like "what are you doing", "don't let her esscape" ,"How did she get out", etc.

I look at my hands then hold them up as bullets are expelled from the gun barrels. 

The guns, bullets, and their owners all stop in midair. Everything is paused around me.

Huh.

I grin and move my hands closer to my face, but the men slam into the ceiling.

"Oops. So sorry boys."

I lower them  and they slam into the ground.

"So I'm gonna just find my friends and leave, excuse me please."

I step over a few of the unconscious men and walk through the door. 

Grim and Nick first. Then Fiona, Amber, and John.

I find their room and walk up to the door. Okay hands. 

I press my palms against the door. Nothing happens.

Well. 

I sight and look at the ground. 

I will not give up.

The energy flows from my hands through my entire body and when I try again the door starts shivering, then goes flying backwards.

"You guys ready to leave?" 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Fiona's POV:

I walk around trying to find my friends and see Lucy, at Nick and Grim's room, making the door fly back into their room. "Lucy, need some help? I got powers too." I call.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Cory's POV:

I look down at the paperwork I had been doing, dreaming of Malia. Did she even know I exested, and was she alright. I went back to paperwork, so boring.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I looked at Lucy and then to Nick."Where is Mal"he asked."With Abby"she said not too thrilled."What"I questioned."They threatened to harm us if she didn't"Lucy said"We need to get her out of there."Nick didn't hesitate and left the room first.I followed behind him with Lucy and Fiona.Nick started digging through the office for anything."Are we even going to find Mal in time"I asked.He glared at me."Ok sorry just being a little realistic here"I said.I noticed a boy doing paperwork who had stopped working but immediately went back to work."Do you even have a plan"I asked Nick.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I heard something. I decided to do some snooping. And, if anyone caught me, I just needed to act stupid, like I fainted and I forget everything that I saw. Adults were really stupid. And if they didn't believe me, and worst comes to worst, I have a means of self defence. I walked around, hoping that no one would find me. then I find a place where they are testing invisibility cloaks.

"Perfect."

I grabbed a few because, hey, you never know when you need a spare. I put it on and turn it on.

I look in a mirror and instantly think "Ah! I'm a vampire! wait, it's the invisibility cloak."

I collect many more and take them to my desk. I sit down at my desk and put the cloaks underneath it. I did more paperwork, because if they knew I was snooping, something bad would happen. I just knew it. I remember John. Then I realize something.

"I... I don't believe it! I actually like John!" I looked at a mirror at my desk, and I look at my face.

I say "I like John?" and my face is all, "What are you talking about?"

I say, "I don't like John?" and my face is all, "That's mean!

I can't believe it. I decide, "Time to go Techy!"

I grab gloves and put technology in the gloves and test them. I punch a brick I had in my backpack and it shatters.

I joke, "Now I can punch lights out."

John's POV:

"John! Stop! You're scaring everyone!"

"They should be scared of me! Who is in control? Not you, Hypnos!"

"John! It's Amber! What are you doing?"

"Amber! I'm saving you!"

"No, You're not! Stop! You are not in as much control as you think! You're mind's now like a deadly disease!"

"What do you know?"

"My mother is dead! I promised to avenge her, but you are doing it wrong!"

"Amber! Get out of here!"

"BOOM!"

I wake up. Allison is asleep. I told her the whole story yesterday. After I told her it, I noticed she looked familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. Then when I did she slapped me. She obviously had an awful family, so I listened quietly to her story. I felt sorry for her. She had it all till her brother abandoned her. Then I told her my story. I had a fairly nice family, but one day, the house was burning. My father picked me up and ran outside with me, then, He ran back inside for Mum. They never came out. Then I met Amber. She still hasn't told me much of her story except her father abandoned her. So we were partners, and when we robbed a house, she'd say "Heeeeeres Johnny!" Which was actually true. She was always the fun one. we only stole essentials like food until Amber needed to create something to make it easier for us. So then we stole old phones. they always had just what Amber and I needed. I look at Allison. I'll tell her more later.

I walk outside. As soon as I step outside, I feel cold.

I sigh, "Amber. She's so beautiful. Why?"

I punch a tree and ask, "Why must I be on the streets and she is inside a warm, nice place? Sure, it's evil, but she is safe in there."

I then realise, "It's because I love her. If she was on the streets and I was inside, I'd do everything to fix it!"

I think, "Maybe she can take out our trackers. Allison seems smart enough to. I can take her's out and she can take mine out. I'll ask her when she wakes up."

I have a great idea. I walk back inside and grab a pen and paper. I write down a note for Amber that's all coded. I send it to her quickly and go back to the warehouse. I also grab a lot of stuff like baseball bats and barbed wire, and I make all sorts of makeshift weapons that people may think I'm trying to survive the zombie apocalipse. by the time I'm done I have so many weapons that I'd send a few to my friends. I look over to Allison and see her waking up. I cut my hand making the weapons but it's just a cut.

I ask Allison, "You wanna storm Hypnos with a few weapons?"

What do you think? Was it bad? good?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm a little confused with the invisibility cloak thing as they do not exist this isn't harry potter and the gloves?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Oh. I thought that they would be working on invisibility cloaks, and they'd be scientific, and they glitched sometimes, like on Lab Rats. The gloves I made? I took that idea from Spy Kids 4.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also with john havi h already been thrown out I'm sure he would have been caughtcaught by security for hypnos would now be watching

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

He was just sending a letter that is just messed up letters. it's not like he was gonna get hurt for sending a letter. is he?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No but he shouldn't have been inside anyway they would of had security because of the Last time he broke in

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no but the building g would be on alert for break ins after the first time he shouldn't even be in the building he'd most likely be caught and thrown out again before sending it 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wouldn't there be a letterbox outside the building?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Sorry my last POV's where so short and choppy, I had to go to ballet.

Fiona:

As Grim and Nick were digging around in the office I heard one of them ask if they had a plan. "All I know is that we need to find Mal, then maybe help Cory and Amber." I looked at them, wondering what they would think of my suggestion.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Should I go next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

I guess

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Amber's POV:

I went for a short nap. 

"The love I had for this place is lost! All the beauty and light have vanished! Our dreams are gone!"

"Amber! You are ours!"

"I thought this was paradise! Now, Darkness has fallen in this 'Paradise'! But we'll be strong and fight you!"

"You really think you have a choice?"

"I won't follow your command! I will fight and I will stand!"

"You don't have a choice! Time to pray down on your knees. You can't hide from me."

"I will fight until my last breath! We will fight until the end!"

I wake up. I know that Hypnos is evil, and I seem to be rehearsing what I'll say to them when we escape them in my dreams! And I seem to have a strange knack for putting song lines into the dreams. I hear people talking outside, so I grab my Hammerhands and go near the door. I listen, I hear Fiona, Grim, Nick, and Lucy.

I open the door and smirk, "Let me guess, You are trying to escape, and you need us all?"

Lucy hesitates, "That's not exactly it."

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

dragonbook402

Allison's Pov

"You wanna storm in Hypnos with a few weapons?" John asked me. 

I was about to say yes, but, "The tracker stamp..."

"Oh yeah," He said, smile wavering. "You have any ideas on how to remove it?"

"I don't think I can," I frowned.

"Come on Allison," John said. "I believe in you, I know you can do it."

I blushed and looked down. I somewhat knew how to remove the stamp, just a hypothesis, but I need certain equipment and great amount of help to remove it.

"I can't do it, I don't have what is needed to remove it, plus, it's risky, we can lose a lot of blood."

"Oh," John nodded with understanding. "Oh alright, then you got any ideas?"

"Umm," I said and studied the weapons that John made and picked one up. It was a sharpened crowbar. "Well, I need time to think." A crazy idea formed up in my head. It was crazy and is the death sentence of me. I'm not even sure if it is even true.

"What?" John protested. "We don't have time."

"We will have enough," I retorted. "Besides, if we just rashly barge in Hypnos, they'll be prepared. They're tracking us down, but they can't hear us. Let them think we have given up."

"Okay...." He said reluctantly. "What's your plan?"

"I need to ask advice first from the street oracle." I said and started to pack up all my things. 

"Street oracle?" John asked. "From all my life in the streets, I have never heard of a Street oracle."

"I just call them that," I said bluntly and accidentally nearly cutting my finger. "You might know them as Vargas and Smithson."

"Oh." John said and nodded. "Yeah I know them."

Elliott Vargas and Renata Smithson are the ultimate street smarts in the whole city. They know everything, from rumors to truths I need to know. Well, even people gossiped that they are rich people living in the guise of Streets.

"We can seek their advice, then I can know if we could really be helped."

"Wait what do you mean?" John asked. "Tell me your plan first."

"I still keep a certain knowledge of my brother's accomplishments and where abouts. All the rumors and such. So I heard that he was part of a--"

"Secret organization that creates weapons and is on the hunt for this secret group who has been abducting people." John finished. "Yes I heard that, and wait, do you think that it's real?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "It does make a bit of sense in the way it's placed like that."

"Alrighty then," John said and clapped his hands together. "Let's go find that Street oracle."

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Abby led me down into a secret room.It was full of lab supplies and tables.This must have been where they took us before."What do you want fro me"I asked.She didn't answer.She just led me to another room and then locked it behind her as she left.The room wasn't normal.Another door opened and a group of guards entered.Was I supposed to fight them?One of them charged so I'd assume it was a yes.What exactly was her plan?Eventually one of them shocked me and I screamed in pain.My eyes glowed green in anger and next thing I know I was in dragon form again."So it really is you"she said.Was this  a test?"I can't let you ruin my plans"she said"The prophecy will not be true."What was she talking about?Prophecy?

Grim

"I might have an idea"I said to the others"Follow me."I led them to Mal's room."What are you looking for"Lucy asked."Something connected to Mal.I can probably find her that way"I replied."What about this"Lucy said holding a book."What's that"Nick asked."Spellbook"she replied"It apparently belongs to the dragon which is Mal."Cory,Amber and Fiona look at each other."Grim the last time you had a vision you were in pain"Lucy said"Are you sure?"I looked at Nick who I knew liked her."Yeah"I said taking the book.A image of Mal appeared and I was on the floor in pain.Mal was a dragon but then turned back to Mal.She looked  beat up and injured as she laid on the floor.The image stopped and I screamed in pain as my head hurt about as much as the first time."What'd you see"Nick asked."They forced her into dragon form.They have her locked up in some secret room"I said"Something tells me there is more planned if we don't get her out of there."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Fiona

Malia needed our help, we had to help her. "Grim, do you think you know where she is?" I asked, he shook his head in pain. Lucy spoke up, "I think we need to explore." she said. I nodded and told everyone to get in a huddle, Lucy was on my left, Nick my right, and Grim across. I focused and a cloud appeared, I moved my hands and wind pushed us along. "Where should we go?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

We are looking for Mal. I am not going to let them hurt my friend! I think of splitting up, but then they'd take us out one by one.

I decide, "I'm gonna tell them my story after this adventure. This adventure would be a good story."

I hear a yell. I duck to the floor and move like a lizard. I hear more yelling. Someone said something about a prophecy?

I look towards the others and write down on a piece of paper that I conveniently had, "Is there a prophecy in the book?"

They look at each other.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who