amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Next! nexity nexity next next next!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I love MiraculouLadybug & Cat Noir!

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

blueraven450

You know what? For get all the changes I made! Except the special object. Change Veronica/Vambre to Sky.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

I'm Jin/Cloudy.

Forum Twin: Fiona

"I need wifi 24 hours a day."- Jin

"The forums are my happy place." - Jin

"When will an adventure happen?" - Jin

Jedi

Spy

Bookworm 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yikes, I have to go to the beach but then I'll post.

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

Forum Twin: Jin

"Don't make lemonade, eat the lemons!"-my brother.

"Be kind, be happy, unless you're not kind or happy."-me. 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Hermione:

I sit next to Sky in class and we talk. "Sky, Hermione, pay attention!" Ms. Bliss barks at us. I sigh and roll my eyes and me and Sky turn back to our math. Harvey, a boy in the back, is drawing and Ms. Bliss yells at him. He starts crying and I look at Sky, she seems to think it's funny but she feels bad for him, Sky's funny. We go back to work when I see an akuma  flying right towards Harvey. I quickly get up and make an excuse about going to the bathroom, I race to the hallway and Milly flies out of my bag. "Wings out!" I say, and I'm in my Butterfly suit in no time.

Jelica (I changed her name):

I run towards the classroom Butterfly told me to come to and I pause outside the door. She informs me that the akumatized villain has the powers to trap people inside his paintings. We run in and see that all thats left are two girls (Amber and Nadia) not inside the painting. Amber looks ready to charge and Nadia will probably also so Butterfly traps them in her cacoon. I see the painting flying towards Butterfly and before I can call out she's trapped, it's up to me now. I walk towards him and see he is holding a pencil in his hand. I hope that's it and run up to him, dodging the painting, and yell, 'Ice Freeze,' which breaks his pencil and the akuma flys out. (let's say since no one is ladybug that once they akumatized object is broken its safe) 

• Posted at:

HiI'm Fiona/SnowFlake 

Forum Twin: Jin

"Don't make lemonade, eat the lemons!"-my brother.

"Be kind, be happy, unless you're not kind or happy."-me. 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Hold on, keep the wand. The wand can trap the akuma.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

I'm Jin/Cloudy.

Jedi

Spy

Bookworm 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

Nadia and I were having fun. Suddenly there's screaming. I turn and Nadia does too. We see someone trapping people in paintings. 

I gasp, "An akuma? But this is America!"

I growl, and I'm ready to charge when suddenly I'm in a cocoon. I growl even more. Suddenly the cocoon disapears.

I growl, but then I sigh and tell Nadia, "I gotta go home."

Nadia smiles and I leave.

At home, I run into my room and flop on the bed.

"Strangest day ever."

Suddenly I see a box on my desk.

"What is this?"

I open the box and see 2 beautiful hairbands when suddenly there's a glowing orb.

The glow disappears and in it's place is a strange monkey creature with antenna and a strange little tail. I instantly know what it is.

The creature says, "Hello Amber."

I gasp, "You're-a-Kwami-which-grants-powers-and-goes-into-those-hairbands-which-are-called-Miraculouses-and-you-turn-me-into-a-superhero, Right?"

The Kwami giggles, "You're good."

I smirk, "I learned everything from the Ladyblog."

The Kwami introduces herself, "I am Monnay. You are gonna be a monkey themed hero."

I squeed with delight then smirked, "Sign me up!"

Suddenly I hear my sister coming up. I panic and grab the Miraculous and hide it in my bed.

Rose bursts in and screams, "Amber! Are you okay? I heard at School you were trapped in a cocoon."

I smirk, "I'm pretty sure it was to protect me from an akuma."

Rose gasps, "There are akuma's in America?"

I nod my head.

I tell her, "We cannot leave the country!"
Rose exclaims, "I know! I have to record everything and send it to the Ladyblog, saying there are villains in America too!"

I smirk, "That's my sister!"

Rose leaves the room and runs into her own room and starts mumbling to herself.

I say, "You can come out, Monnay."

Monnay comes out. I quickly grab the hairbands and put them in my hair, and ask "What's my superpower?"

Monnay replies, "Giant Screech. It basically makes people deaf."

I ask, "What do I say to transform?"

She answers, "Let's Climb!"

I almost say it when Rose runs up and yells, "There was a new villain in Paris!"

I hide Monnay and reply, "What's the villain?"

She tells me, "Reverser! Someone happened to film him doing something great to Chloe!"

I ask, "What did he do?"

She tells me, "He switched Sabrina and Chloe's attitude!"

I laugh, "Finally! A villain that does something great!"

She laughs her way down the stairs and I grab a sign that says, "Do not disturb! No circumstances! If the house is on fire, I'll escape myself."

I smirk, "Let's Climb!"

I transform and look in a mirror. I have a skintight suit that makes me look like a monkey, and I have monkey ears too, and a monkey tail! That's so cool! I have a spear on my back, like Rena Rouge did for her flute! I open the window and climb up. I climb up over the school.

I look in and smirk, "This is so cool! I'm a new Super!"

I then hear coughing behind me. I turn and see Butterfly and Ice Queen.

I gasp, "Oh my goodness! You are the superheroes! I'm a new hero! I'm...hmm... Marron Monkey! Is that a good name? I-feel-so-cool!-My-first-time-being-a-hero-and-I-am-totally-talking-too-much.-I'll-shut-up-now."

Butterfly asks, "What's your Miraculous, Marron Monkey?"

I answer, "My Miraculous? Simple, my hairbands. And before you say anymore, My-special-ability-is-called-Giant-Screech-and-it-makes-people-deaf,-and-I-can-also-climb-very-well!-And-I-am-not-an-akuma-because-akumas-always-order-you-to-give-them-your-Miraculous-and-I-am-talking-too-much-again."

I look away and hear one of them giggle. Suddenly there's an explosion. I grab my spear, throw it and grab on with my tail. How'd I do that? I land where the explosion is and see a girl, who is obviously an akumatised victim.

She yells, "Where's Amber?"

I reply, "Looky, looky! A new hero, me, and a new villain, you. What are you, a ghost?"

She yells, "My name is Stormbreaker!"

I ask, "Really? Stormbreaker? You couldn't think of a better name?"

Stormbreaker growls and a cyclone starts. I growl, "I'm a monkey! You are a... wait, You're hair is so horrible I'd think you were Nightmare Sparkle!"

Stormbreaker shoots ice at me and I barely dodge. I gasp, "You almost gave me a frozen heart! You almost froze me!"

Stormbreaker orders "Where is Amber?!"

I giggle, "You won't find her! I'm the only one who knows where she is and she locked herself in a cage, with a password, and she made sure the password is different every day!"

Stormbreaker smirks, "Thanks for the password." She believed me!

I laugh, "You still don't know where she is! Wait a cotton picking minute! You're Iris!"

Stormbreaker growls, "I'm not Iris anymore! I am Stormbreaker!"

I joke, "What? Was Stormy Weather already taken?"

She growls and keeps shooting ice at me. I look and try to find out where the akuma is, when I hear Rose.

"Oh my goodness! A new hero!"

I turn and think "Oh come on!"

I yell "Get out of here, civilian!"

She answers, "No way! I'm filming this and putting it on the Ladyblog!"

Stormbreaker smirks and puts ice around Rose.

"No! Let m... That civilian go!"

She laughs, "No way! Not until after you tell me where Amber is!"

Rose yells, "Leave my sister alone!"

I roll my eyes. She does love me, I'll give her that. I have an idea!

I yell, "Everyone cover your ears!"

Rose doesn't know why, but she complies. Stormbreaker turns and asks, "What are you gonna do? scream?"

I smirk, "Not exactly."

I yell, "Giant Screech! RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Stormbreaker covers her ears a little late and can't hear a thing. I grab my spear and hit the ice and break Rose out of the ice.

I tell her, "Run kiddo."

Rose smirks and hides behind a building. I look back at Stormbreaker and look for the Akuma. Ice Queen and Butterfly show up.

I tell them, "I found the akuma. It's in her bracelet."

They nod and I throw my spear at her bracelet, and my spear grabs it and comes back with the bracelet.

I smirk, "Cool!" and throw the bracelet to Butterfly.

I smirk when everything goes back to normal.

I hear my Miraculous give it's warning, when Rose asks, "Can I get an interview, Monkey girl?"

I turn and tell her, "Later kiddo. How about, tonight, at the Statue of Liberty? And the name's Marron Monkey."

Rose nods and quickly runs off.

I smirk, "I gotta go guys! Have fun!"

I climb up a building and climb into my room when my Miraculous detransforms me. I laugh, "That was incredible!"

Monnay smirks and tells me, "I do need to charge though. You did fairly good for your first time."

I hear Rose come up and knock on the door. I open the door and take my sign away and tell her, "Come on in."

Rose screams "You would not believe what happened today, Amber!"

I ask, "You got attacked by a villain and a super saved you?"

Rose asks, "How'd you know?"

I smirk, "I saw everything live from your phone."

It isn't much of a lie, she did send it live from her phone.

Rose smirks, "And guess what else?"

I know what she is gonna say, so I play stupid.

"What?"

She takes a big breath and answers, "I have an interview sheduled tonight with one of the Supers! I have an interview! With a Super! You have got to meet her!"

I quickly make up an excuse, "I have to get to bed early tonight because I have a lot of homework. Plus, I did meet her."

Rose gasps, "You met Marron Monkey?!"

I smirk, "She protected me. She told me to hide somewhere, and I hid here. It's not like Iris knows where I live."

Rose just squeels and runs down the stairs and yells "I am going to an interview!" countless times.

Monnay giggles, "You have one crazy sister."

I smirk, "Tell me about it. I have to live with her 24/7! Except now I'm in school and I'm a super."

I giggle a bit more and get Monnay to hide in my bed hat. I walk downstairs and eat. Garlic balls with chips, fish, and crumbed sausages. If it isn't for the fact garlic made me gassy last time, I would grab a lot more garlic balls than I had on my plate. I sneak a few chip into my hat for Monnay, and when I get caught, I just pretend I have an itchy head. It is getting hard to do that, so I grab Monnay and put her on my lap. It is easier to sneak food onto my lap than into my hat. Rose is talking about such a great day she had in school. 

"How was your day Amber?"

I answer, "Pretty good. I met a new friend. and there was a bully, tring to get me off my chair, but I told her, "I don't see your name on it" and a few kids laughed."

Dad laughs, "You take after your father, Amber!"

I continued, "And long story short, she hit me, got sent to principals office, made new friend, almost fell asleep in Maths, ate sweets in most boring classes, and got saved by being put in a cocoon."

Mum asks, "What do you mean, "Being put in a cocoon," Amber?"

"Oh no. If she finds out, she'll insist we move country again! And Marron Monkey won't make an appearance ever again!"

Mum gasps, "Oh no, you were attacked by a villain, weren't you?! We are leaving!"

I order, "No!"

Mum asks, "No?"
I tell Mum, "I understand you are just trying to keep us safe, but this is ridiculous! "There are jerks in Australia? Leave the country!" "There are villains in Paris? Leave the country!" "There are villains in America? Leave the country!" I'm sick of it Mum! You are way too overprotective! You can't never let anything happen to us! You can't protect us from danger forever! Danger is what I've been needing in life! I NEED danger! If you protect us from every little danger, We'll never learn how to survive in the world! You are the reason I don't have any friends anymore! You won't let us have enough time in a country for us to be happy! We are always miserable! And it's all because of you! You hear me? Of course you don't! You only care about yourself! You are such a ba-"

SLAP!!

Mum just slapped me. I growl, "With your permission, I am going to my room!"

Mum called after me, "Amber! Come back here right now! Amber! Amber!"

I shut the door and put a sign on it that says, "STAY OUT! I don't want to talk to anyone right now! I mean it! STAY OUT!"

I sniffle, "Can you believe my mother, Monnay? She won't let me do anything!"

Monnay hugs me. I feel better after Monnay hugs me. She feels more like a mother than my real one. I hear a knock on the door.

I ask, "Who is it?!"

I hear, "It's Dad. You shouldn't have spoke to your mother like that!"

I growl, "Why are you taking her side? You should be the head of the family! You should make the decisions! Not Mum!"

Dad growls, "If you don't appologise to your mother, you won't get any dessert."

I reply, "Dessert is the least of my worries at the moment. Mum's gonna force us to leave the country! And no one is to enter my room until morning!"

I hear Dad stomp down the stairs, mumbling "Stubborn girl."

I sigh, "It's nighttime, and Marron Monkey told Rose to meet her at the Statue of Liberty."

I write down on a peice of paper, "Rose has a Meeting with someone." and fold it into a paper plane and throw it to Rose's room. Then I lock the door of my room.

I whisper, "Let's climb."

I'm soon in my suit and I go to the Statue of Liberty and wait for Rose to show up. She shows up 5 minutes later on her bike.

Rose smiles, "Marron Monkey! I'm so glad you agreed to this interview. I have to ask you a few questions!"

I smirk, "Fire the questions at me."

Rose's POV:

I had just come home after school and listened to the local school's news. I saw Amber being trapped in a cucoon! a cucoon! She was freed a few moments later. When she came home I ran to her room and asked Amber how she was. She was fine, and it was an Akuma! An Akuma! I thought they were only in Paris! Amber was the best sister I could ever have. So confident. I ran back downstairs to my room and looked into the Ladyblog. There's a new akuma? Wait, He looks an aweful lot like Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrian Agrest put together! (Blah blah blah, You know the rest. I'm just gonna skip to interview to stop you reading so much)

I set up my camera and ask Marron Monkey, "Okay, first question. Do you have a secret identity?"

Marron Monkey answers, "Of course I have a secret identity! Would you see me in this at the... uh... at the supermarket? Come on! Who'd wanna go shopping as Marron Monkey? You know what I mean?"

I giggled, "Alright. What about, What do you think about saving the world constantly?"

Marron Monkey answers, "No matter how many times you do save the world, it always manages to get back in jeapordy. Sometimes, only sometimes, I just want it to STAY SAVED! You know? For a little bit. I feel like the maid. "I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean, for ten minutes?" Ya know?"

I laugh, "I understand. What do you think about quitting though? You wanna let someone else do your job, like, a guy?"

Marron Monkey exclaims, "I'm at the top of my game! I'm right up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on! Leave the saving the world to the MEN?! I don't think so! (scoff) I don't think so."

I ask, "Why are you a super? for Fame and Fortune?"

Marron Monkey asks, "Fame and Fortune? Yeah, I'm gonna have money sent right to my Bank account that I don't have! Off course it's not for the Fame and Fortune! Mostly because I don't get paid anyway. Seriously. Where are they gonna send the money? A magical bank account? I also can't tell my secret identity for the protection of people."

I ask, "Does anyone know who you are?"

Marron Monkey answers, "Yes, they know me, but they don't know I'm Marron Monkey."

I raise my eyebrow, "That's an interesting way of saying "No"."

Marron Monkey laughs, "I suppose it is."

I ask, "Do you have a sponser?"

Marron Monkey asks, "What? No! I get all my stuff from my Miraculous!"

I ask, "What are your specific powers?"

Marron Monkey answers, "Well, I have a super screech, which makes people deaf, and I have a wall crawl ability, and I don't know any others at the moment. It'll take a while for me to find them all out."

I ask, "How will the authorities contact you?"

Marron Monkey thinks, "Hmm. Well, I only have the news to go off. So just say on the news that you need my help!"

I smirk, "Given the people there are these days, What's your stance on selfies while superheroing?"

Marron Monkey laughs "Seriously? Taking selfies while superheroing? That's physically impossible with the villains I will have to go up against!"

I smile, "Here's one many people will be asking. What is your number?"

Marron Monkey laughs, "My number? My NUMBER? Seriously? Uh... I can only call other Miraculous Holders with when I'm transformed!"

I ask, "If the city can't be fixed by other Miraculous holders powers, How do we send you the bill?"

Marron Monkey raises her eyebrow and asks, "Seriously? A bill will be the least of your worries if there are supervillains roaming the streets. And I think that is enough questions miss Rose."

I was disapointed.

Marron Monkey turns to the camera and says, "I'm sure that there will be more interviews in the future!"

I turn the camera off. Marron Monkey pats my shoulder.

"Kiddo, try to ask the other heroes for an interview."

I smile and say, "I gotta get home. Amber was in such a bad mood. I hope she doesn't get akumatised."

Marron Monkey smirks, "Amber's a strong girl. She's not gonna get akumatised. I'm sure."

I smile and wave, "Bye Marron Monkey!"

Marron Monkey waves and throws her spear and then grabs it with her tail and flies away. I go home.

I walk up to my sisters room and knock, "Amber? Are you okay? It's me, Rose."

The door unlocks and Amber pulls me in. She smiles, "Rose. You have to convince Mum to make sure we don't leave! If we leave, I won't keep any friends, and you never know when you aren't going to have internet to talk to your friends."

I smile with determination, "I won't let you down! Plus, I don't want my sister to be akumatised."

Amber smiles at me and tells me, "Get to bed, quickly! You can post your interview on the internet in the morning."

I smile and hug Amber goodnight.

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Hey! Who's next?

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I'm going to do a POV for the morning.

Rose's POV:

I wake up.  I see Amber go down the stairs to the kitchen with a grumpy face.  I'm not going to talk to her, but I am going to do something else.  Look through her room.  I open her door and step in.  I feel bad about it, but Amber was a little more... savage last night at Mum's comment.  I search her room, looking for anything to tell me something.  I stumble upon a small box.  Looks like a ring box.

"No, she can't be marrying someone! That's as stupid as Romeo and Juliet!"

I look and see Amber's Diary.  That should help.

Dear Diary,

I am going to school today. I just wish something would happen. Rose kinda scares me, but that's normal. Mum's still way too overprotective. I sure hope Mum doesn't make us move! I just hope that once, Just once, that I could walk into danger and Mum not say "We're moving!" She's always hurting my feelings. I never get any friends anymore because I'm moving all the time. I would tell her, "A plague on your house" if it weren't for the fact I'm her daughter and I live in her house. That's all for now. GTG to school! Seeya later Diary!

"My gosh, Amber!"

Dear Diary

Guess what? Mum's such a jerk! She found out that I was attacked by an akuma! She just doesn't know it was an akuma yet. If she finds out my other secret, I'm gonna kill myself! I shall never tell her the truth if I'm late again. The fact that I am a Super now. Not saying which one though. Rose was close to finding out! I'm still concerned she'll figure it out. That's all for now.

"What? What?"

I walk downstairs and see Amber run outside.  I eat breakfast quickly and run to school!

I grumble, "It's impossible! That's not possible! It can't be. She should've told me! I hate Amber!"

*Meanwhile*

"Poor soul, betrayed by family and lied to. Fly away, and evilise her!"

*Back with Rose*

"Why, Amber? Why her?"

I look at my sibling bracelet my sister made me when we were little kids.  It then turns purple and I hear a sickly sweet voice.

"Truthteller, I am Dove. I offer you the power to take revenge on your family for breaking your trust, but in return, You must give me the Miraculouses. Do we have a deal?"

I smile, "Of course, Dove."

A purple fog goes all around me and I change to an evil fortune teller costume, only without a silly orb.

Amber's POV:

I wake up and walk downstairs.  I'm still hurt about Mum packing as if we'll never come back!  Because we're going to be leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if Rose or I got akumatised.  I quickly grab leftovers for breakfast and run outside.  I run to school while talking with Monnay.

"I can't believe my mother! She just won't listen."

Monnay sighs, "Amber, Your mother is just protective."

I roll my eyes and growl, "Overprotective alright. She wouldn't even let me ride a bike without wrapping me in bubble wrap!"

Monnay stops, then says, "Wow. That is overprotective."

I hear a person gasp at Monnay and I say, "It's a robot I built!"

They buy it and continue on their way.  I run into school and whisper, "Stay in my bag."

I go into classroom and trip.  I laugh, "Silly floor, that's the second time you tripped me!"

Everyone in class laughs.  I run to my desk where Nadia is.

She smiles, "Hi Amber. How are you?"

I can't lie, so I tell her, "Better now that I'm in class."

she asks, "What happened?"

I sigh, "My mother. That's what happened! She wants us to move again. All because of some villains."

Nadia's mouth drops.

I continue, "I feel like a small boat in the ocean, and Mum's the ocean, and whenever I get close to land, the ocean pulls me away from land."

I sigh, "Sir, I need to go to the bathroom!"

I go to the bathroom and cry.

"I lost my friends, and I'm chasing sleep. I'm in too deep. I miss my home in Australia. But there's a fire in my bones. I won't let mum do this to me! My heart opened and let out the bad things. She lit my fuse! All those things I didn't say were bashing against my brain! I'm sure to say them tonight. I'll take back my life! Starting right now, I'll be strong!"

Monnay hugs me, and sighs, "Don't do anything you'll regret, Amber."

I nod and hear someone say, "Who's that you're talking to?"

I say, "I have an imaginary friend because I move so much and I can do her voice!"

I motion for Monnay to hide and I walk out of the toilet when I hear a scream.

I turn to the scream and see an akuma.

"Amber! You'll pay for hurting me! Mum will be next after you!"

I see a bracelet on the akuma's left wrist.

"It's Rose!"

I run out and yell, "Rose! What are you doing? What's going on?"

Rose says, "I'm not Rose anymore! I'm Truthteller! You lied to me!"

I look through my memory, but I only remember lying to her about being a super.  She can't have found out!

I yell, "Rose! Listen, I'm sorry I hurt you! But please! You are my sister! And best friend! You can't be evil! What about our sister bracelets? They prove that our bond is stronger than hate! Don't let hate blind you! Don't let hate... make you a monster."

Truthteller/Rose is taken back.  Then she shoots a lazer at me and I get knocked out of the way by a... Tiger?  I look at the tiger.  It's a Miraculous holder!  The Tiger is female, has a tiger print body suit, fingerless gloves, white boots, tiger ears, and a headband with black stripes.  That's definitely Miraculous holder.  I get picked up by the Tiger and she jumps away with me.  Obviously to protect me.  We land on the Statue of Liberty.

The Tiger asks, "Are you okay?"

I answer, "Yeah. that's my sister, Rose! Why is she akumatised?"

The Tiger shrugs and I ask, "What's your name? Super, of course, don't want to risk your identity."

The Tiger giggles, "I'm Tigress."

I gasp, "Wait, the kids at school, they are in danger! Especially my new friend Nadia!"

Tigress nods, "I'll keep them safe. Just stay put, to keep you safe."

Tigress jumps back to the city.  I smile, because I've just been rescued.  At least that's happened.

I sigh, "I have to stop Rose."

Monnay gasps, "You're gonna have to fight your sister!

I smirk, "Nope. I'm gonna save my sister! Ready, Monnay?"

Monnay laughs, "Let's go!"

I smirk, "Let's climb."

I transform and go to the school.

How's this?

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Come on! Is this dead? I don't want this to be dead!

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

blueraven450

Everything is dead or alive, but it's not black and white. It's all gray, gray.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

I'm Jin/Cloudy.

Jedi

Spy

Bookworm 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

What? I just need another person to POV!

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

blueraven450

Sorry.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

I'm Jin/Cloudy.

Jedi

Spy

Bookworm 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Someone, just POV. Please!

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Please POV! Anyone! ANYONE!

If you don't, You shalt feel Thy Wrath! Did I say that correctly?

Okay people?

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

I'll try to PoV tomorrow night. I hope so

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I like Minecraft, Reaction Time, Star Wars I guess....

Ancient History

Check out my story "The Following of Willow"

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

You gonna POV, Bianca?

• Posted at:

Whovian!

Call me Amber.

Front sm

blueraven450

Guys, I'm sorry to say this, but my opinion is: Miraculous sucks.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

I'm Jin/Cloudy.

Jedi

Spy

Bookworm 

, 2