Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

I wake up one morning to hear there's a new invention that Stark made and Mum thinks that it's prefect for security practise. I groan. Stark always has something and it always goes wrong. Mum briefed me on our way. all I heard though was, "Dimension hopper". So, the invention teleports you to another dimension. Didn't Stark try that before? We arrive.

"Welcome" A man said, "This is the beginning of a new Era where one will be able to travel to a new universe or a possible new dimension. I will need a volunteer."

Everyone raised their hands except a few smart ones that know this will go wrong.

"How about you" he said, pulling a kid up. 

Oh no! He placed the kid in the machine and turned it on. Suddenly the machine was malfunctioning, and everyone except me was running away from it. I ran towards it to get the kid out! but I was blown back. I missed the kid. I let her down.

"Where is she? Please tell me she's in another dimension and not dead!"

I almost started crying, but I knew it's not the right thing to do if I cry. I need to find her! I walked up to the machine and started doing calculations, trying to figure out exactly what happened.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

-_- they all know each other for they are all children of the avengers except the two in the dc world

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Oops. I messed up, didn't I? I keep messing up like that. *sigh*

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Um... Bump?

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

It's not too late for me to post forms, is it? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no just post and write 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Alisa "Allie" "Lisa" "Lizzy" Ana Ramon. 

Looks: Long, really really thick, soft jet black hair to her elbows(cut in long layers. Usually in a high ponytail or down. Side bangs.) Big bright ice blue eyes. She's small for her age (about 4'9), with a lithe/delicate build, and smooth light tan skin. A heart shaped face, light freckles, she's very very slim, looks younger then she is, and is quite beautiful.

Personality: Bright, adventurous, brave, stubborn, independent, fiercely loyal, extremely extremely intelligent(a genius.) Tends to not sleep or eat as much as she should, especially when she's working on something (unless there is food she really really really likes. Ex: Pizza, chocolate, cookies, pie, or rice/quaso.) Creative, resourceful, protective of her friends(even when they're stronger or older or have better powers) charming, likes to make jokes/cheer people up, kind, shy around strangers, passionate, when she's really upset/angry/passionate about something she can yell about it until she looses her voice. Self doubt (thinks her powers are useless.) Loves making things(be it a box, machine, or an attempt at cooking.) Speaks in rapid fire Spanish or Russian(her mom was Russian) sometimes. More in POVs. 

Spot: Cisco. 

Crush: Maybe Grim. Or Maybe Ethan. Not sure yet. 

Other: Has her dad's powers(dimensional energy manipulation, dimensional travel, vibrational blasts, dimensional awareness) Has trouble controlling her powers (random vibration blasts with her emotions, accidentally vibes things, teleporting to the wrong place, accidentally teleporting, random visions, etc.) 

Name: Joshua Brian Phil Rogers.
Looks: Short, thick, soft golden hair. Bright green eyes(like leaves, and grass, and emeralds all rolled into one.) Tall, athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, extremely handsome(looks a lot like his dad.)
Personality: A lot like Cap, only more serious/a bit darker, more sarcastic. Overprotective of his friends, extremely smart, thinks strategically, kind, loyal, patriotic, creative, stubborn, will always do what he thinks is right, cares deeply for people. More in POV's.
Spot: Son of Cap. 

Crush: Carson. 

Other: He doesn't have any powers, but he's naturally in peak human condition(and he works out all the time, and basically has super strength.)He's claustrophobic. 

I'll POV as soon as I can!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

What should I POV? Seeing Carson disappear???

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well that or them planning how to get her back 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I ask, "Who are our brainiacs here?"

Quite a few kids put their hands up. I yell, "Then get over here and help figure out what happened!"

The kids run quickly. I see one of them going to touch the cooler, which I can tell is overheating. 

I exclaim "Don't touch that! It's-"

The kid exclaims, "OW!"

I finish, "-hot."

I look at mum and give her my, "We are working on the situation" face. Internally, I am terrified.

"I can't let my Mum down. I can't let Carson down. I can't let anyone down."

I hear Stark behind me.

I turn and tell him, "We are working on finding out what happened. If only the others will think before they touch some things."

Stark sighs, "How about you leave this to the professionals?"

I growl, "You know who my Mum is, right?"

Stark replies, "No."

I roll my eyes, "Natasha Romanoff. She's my Mum."

Stark sighs, "Well, leave this to your Mum and the other professionals."

I growl and sigh, "You're glad I don't have anger issues. And I'm only leaving when Mum or Shield tells me to."

I understand why he's telling us to get out, but I live for danger. I guess it's in my blood. I sigh and get back to work.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*I know nothing of these things. I'm just making it up as I go along. If I'm right, that's amazing. If I'm not, just ignore it and replace it with something right in your head as you read the mistakes.

Ethan's POV:

I couldn't believe it. Carson was gone. No, not gone. It worked! Which was, absolutely amazing, we just had to figure out how to get her back. I see Stark quietly talking to Amber, Black Widow's daughter. Nice girl. Confidence issues. She has her hands on her hips, though, and is glaring at Mr. Stark, who is practically my uncle, so of course I have to intervene. "Mr. Stark," I call out, waving him over here, "Can you come over here?" He shoots me a semi-relieved smile, makes his perfectly good excuse to go talk to me, and jobs over to me. I quickly look him over. Black Sabbath T-shirt. Jeans. Sneakers. Oil splattered across shirt. A lot over left leg of jeans. Sneakers got splashed but mainly escaped unscathed. I put a screwdriver I always have on me between my teeth before pulling out the cover to the *main electrical wiring system. Once I have that settled, I take it out and look at him out of the corner of my eye. "Long night in the lab? Any sleep?" I inquire casually, hiding my concern. He quietly laughs dryly. "Sleep's overrated. You?" "Got a solid three hours last night. Finished homework for the next three days and learned a new phrase in Irish Gaelic," I replied. He smirked and took a look at the wiring. "So," I say, "Know how this thing works?" "Not... yet," he says, getting out his phone and pulling up a hologram. He taps a few things, I think he hacks through, like, ten firewalls, then accesses a file cleverly named "Blueprints". Very original. 30 seconds later, he pulls up the blueprints for the machine. Three dimensional blueprints, that is. "So, how's Big Green and The Doctor?" Mr. Stark questions, looking through the blueprint, same as me. He meant my dad, Dr. Bruce Banner a.k.a. The Hulk, and my mom, Dr. Elizabeth Ross, who was a teacher at a University as well as a prominent scientist. "Hasn't been Big Green in awhile. Pretty happy about that. He thinks he might have found something for a cure, so he's not in the continent currently. Not getting my hope's up, but fingers crossed. Mom is working on a side project that an old colleague asked her to help with and the students are doing great, apparently. I get to go to one of her lectures next Friday, actually, so looking forward to that. What about you? Anything new? Set a date?" I catch him up. He looks like he might respond when Joshua Rogers, who might be considered a friend of mine if I had any, walked up to us with a worried look on his face. Mr. Stark called him "Kid Cap" which, since he said it really fast, sounded a lot like "Kit Kat". "Hello, Mr. Stark. Ethan. Can we get her back?" Josh asked, concerned. "That's what we're trying to find out," I tell him. "Hold on. I may have found something. There's a piece... that if adjusted... could locate and potentially open... dimensional rifts through the multiverse. That is, if the Multiverse Theory is true," Mr. Stark buts in. My eyes widen as I understand. "Then all we need to do is get the machine up and running again, travel to the other dimension or world with the device, find Carson, find the rift, activate the device, and Viola! We're back home, safe and sound-ish," I finish. "But we don't know what's on the other side. And who's going to go? And how long will it take to fix up the machine?" Josh says, brow furrowed and mouth in a frown. "It shouldn't take long. No substantial damage has happened, so fifteen maybe thirty minutes tops and I can get it up and running like a dream," Mr. Stark starts the answer. "And I'll know how to repair the device if it gets broken during the journey. So I'll go. And it's a risk we have to take," I finish answering. "Well then I'm coming with you. She's my friend, this was our mission, and you're going to need back up," Grim says, appearing out of nowhere. "Grim can find Carson. Ethan can find the rift. And I'll be the back up," Josh amends. "And I'll be the one to save you guys when you get yourselves in trouble or thrown in a prison because you don't know the laws there. Ethan will be the Brains. Grim will be the Navigator. Josh will be the Muscle. And I'll be the Stealth if and/or when everything goes wrong," Amber amends again. Mr. Stark looks us all in the eye, gears turning to see if he should really agree to this. "I must be out of my mind," he mutters under his breath. Then he claps, closing the blueprint for the moment. "Well. Safety in numbers. Mini-Avengers. Suit up," Mr. Stark then says. We all grin and get ready. I help Mr. Stark with the device and the machine, making sure that in the backpack that I had brought along there was an extra pair of clothes in case of a Code Orange for me and my phone if there was an reception, which was doubtful, or simply for spare parts. Josh tied his shoes and warmed up in case we were going straight into a battle. Amber checked her belt for all her 'toys' and checked her weapons before crouching on a box and sharpening a knie. Grim looked at his phone for a moment before silently watching Mr. Stark and I work. Hold on tight, Carson, we're coming to get you back. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I honestly think you did pretty good elf.

Amber's POV:

I see Stark go over to Ethan. I follow close behind, but only close enough to hear and not be noticed.

I listen quite carefully.

I hear them talking. Josh asks, "Hello, Mr. Stark. Ethan. Can we get her back?"

Ethan replies "That's what we're trying to find out." 

Stark announces, "Hold on. I may have found something. There's a piece... that if adjusted... could locate and potentially open... dimensional rifts through the multiverse. That is, if the Multiverse Theory is true."

I know the Mulitverse Theory is true. If any Avenger has traveled to another universe or dimension, it would be Thor. And I'm pretty sure I heard him chatting with someone about it once.

Ethan finishes, "Then all we need to do is get the machine up and running again, travel to the other dimension or world with the device, find Carson, find the rift, activate the device, and Viola! We're back home, safe and sound-ish."

Josh frowns, "But we don't know what's on the other side. And who's going to go? And how long will it take to fix up the machine?" 

"It shouldn't take long. No substantial damage has happened, so fifteen maybe thirty minutes tops and I can get it up and running like a dream," Mr. Stark answers.

"And I'll know how to repair the device if it gets broken during the journey. So I'll go. And it's a risk we have to take," Ethan finishes.

"Well then I'm coming with you. She's my friend, this was our mission, and you're going to need back up," Grim says, appearing out of nowhere.

Looks like I'm not the only one listening in. I walk closer.

"Grim can find Carson. Ethan can find the rift. And I'll be the back up," Josh amends.

"And I'll be the one to save you guys when you get yourselves in trouble or thrown in a prison because you don't know the laws there. Ethan will be the Brains. Grim will be the Navigator. Josh will be the Muscle. And I'll be the Stealth if and/or when everything goes wrong," I smirk. I am so joining the adventure.

Mr. Stark looks us all in the eye, gears turning to see if he should really agree to this.

"I must be out of my mind," he mutters under his breath. Then he claps, closing the blueprint for the moment.

"Well. Safety in numbers. Mini-Avengers. Suit up," Mr. Stark then says. 

"Mini-Avengers? Seriously?"

We all grin and get ready. Ethan helps Mr. Stark with the device and the machine, making sure that in the backpack that Ethan had brought along there was an extra pair of clothes in case of a Code Orange for him and his phone if there was an reception, which was doubtful, or simply for spare parts. Josh tied his shoes and warmed up in case we were going straight into a battle. I checked my belt for all my gadgets, which I thought of as toys and check my weapons, then I give mum a message on my phone briefing her on everything.

I tell her, "If I never come back, you can kill Stark." before crouching on a box and sharpening a knife. Grim looked at his phone for a moment before silently watching Mr. Stark and Ethan work.

How was I?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carson

This all sounded crazy."How are we gonna get her back"Barry asked."I'm sure Stark will figure out something"I replied. "Stark"Barry questioned.They didn't know who Tony Stark was?Both the girl's looked at each other."Maybe I could try vibe-ing to see if I can see where she's from"Cisco offered."What about a breach"Riley said"Can't we try opening a breach to her world?""We don't know which Earth she's from.She could have come from a whole other dimension"Harry said."Cool"Cisco replied."Well if that's the case then it'll be far more difficult to get her back to her world"Caitlin said"For now she can stay here and help out Team Flash fight other Metahumans."I wasn't sure what that meant but it must be similar to Mutants.I missed my friends though.Suddenly some sort of alarm went off.Cisco looked at the computer."It's Devoe"Cisco said."Who"I asked."Some guy who made himself extremely smart using the particle accelerator"Caitlin replied"He pretty much knows our every move before we do it.""Then let me go"I replied"There is no way he could have calculated a person from another dimension or Earth.""She's not wrong"the one girl said."But it's too risky Allie.He's been taking other meta's powers by taking control of them"Riley said"He can possess people and if we aren't careful kill them when he moves on to the next.""I'm going"I replied.Riley and Barry zoomed out of the building in their red suits.Cisco ,Allie and I met them there by going through  a breach.That's what they had called it.Caitlin had also come with us but she was a whole other person.One they had called Killer Frost though she is now calling herself Frostbite.In front of us was a man in a floating chair."Hello Mr.Allen"he said"Come to try and stop me?""I won't stop until we do"Barry replied."You forget I can calculate every move you could possibly make"Devoe said.Metal arms came from his chair and went flying  towards Riley.My hands glowed red and formed a protection around her.While I kept the protection on her with one hand I used the other hand to rip the arms off the chair."Who are you"he asked."None of your business"I replied.I took a breach created by Allie and was behind him.I started messing with his head and then went back to the others.I could see everything.From the time he met his wife to the time he tried to make himself smarter to the time he started killing for power.It was painful and it hurt.Suddenly he dsappeared. "What did you do"Riley asked."Tried to warp his reality but instead saw his reality.Everything he had done from being a professor to killing other metas"I replied.We went back to Star Labs and the others started talking.

Grim

"Are we even sure this will work"I asked as Ethan and Tony worked on the machine the scientist had somehow messed up.Josh sort of almost looked like he was ready to yell at the failed scientist."I'm sure we'll find her"I said."What if we don't"he said"What if we go to the wrong place and the machine breaks and we get stuck somewhere where she isn't?""This is Tony  Stark we're talking about.The guy who created Jarvis,an arc reactor to power an entire city,and an iron man suit when he had nothing to work with that time he had been kidnapped.Who also has help from a Banner"I said.Usually I was the more let's be realistic here type person but for some reason it didn't feel that way.Now I was trying to have hope for Josh which was kind of hard."What's going on"I asked him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ethan's POV:

"Okay, now, remember. There is only one button on this thing. Don't press it ahead of time. You got one shot. And you better get back here in one peice, because your dad and I haven't finished remaking Veronica," Mr. Stark joked a bit. I smiled back at the guy I considered my uncle. "Don't worry. We'll be back before you know it," I attempt to reassure him, zipping up my backpack with the device inside. "You guys ready?" I ask everyone when I see that Grim and Josh had finally finished their conversation. Grim nods, well, grimly while Josh makes a noise of agreement. Amber puts away her knife and jumps off the box. "Finally. Let's get going," Amber says, face smiling, eyes terrified. "Well, everyone get inside," I tell them. I herd them all inside and then signal to Mr. Stark to start up the machine. There was a loud noise at it booted up. Then everything went white. "-than! Ethan! Ethan, wake up!" I hear a girl shout, but it sounds far away. I think she's shaking me, too? Then she slaps me across the face and I yell, "I'm up! I'm up!" Everyone breathes a sigh of relief. I blink and look around. "Did we just teleport?" I ask, sitting up. Everyone shakes their head. "No. Everything was white and when it cleared, Grim was in a tree, Josh was sitting on a stoop, you appeared a foot in mid-air over what seems like a park and dropped, and I was placed standing up in the center of it all. Josh looked around for a little bit and he confirmed that this isn't New York," Amber quickly explained. I take a deep breath and check my bag. The device is unharmed. I let it out. And then a red streak zoomed past. Followed by a yellow-ish-orange streak. "Did you see that?" I whispered. "They were... people," Josh said. Better eyesight, of course he could tell. Vaguely, but still. "The people here have powers, too, huh?" I grumble and groan as I stand up, "This better not be a regular occurance." "Let's go after them. They might know where Carson is. Or if not, they might help us search for her. They could cover a lot of square mileage going at the speeds they do," Grim suggests. I shrug and start trudging in the direction they went in. "Or," Josh says, "They could be criminals that beat us before we know what hit us." "That's why I brought a change of clothes, Josh!" I call back, not stopping or slowing. Grim catches up to me and starts leading while I hear Amber quietly walking behind me. Then I hear Josh sigh and run to bring up the caboose. What a great way to start a mission.

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I still sharpen my knife. I am still worried I'll fail everyone down.

Suddenly I hear Ethan ask, "You guys ready?"

I put away my knife and jump off the box.

I smile, "Finally. Let's get going!" When in reality, I'm quite terrified.

Ethan tells us, "Well, everyone get inside," I tell them.

We all step inside the machine and Mr. Stark starts up the machine. There was a loud noise at it booted up. Then everything went white.

I wake up seeing Grim stuck in a tree, Josh is on a stoop, Ethan's in the middle of the air, And I'm just in the middle, seeing everything.

I ask, "Where are we?"

Josh confirms, "This is not New York."

I think, "Or at least not our worlds New York."

I run to Ethan, trying to wake him up.

I yell, "Ethan! Ethan! Ethan, wake up!"

Just yelling isn't working. I'll shake him. No, that's not working. A slap. That always wakes up men.

I slap Ethan and he jumps up and yells, "I'm up! I'm up!"

I breathe a sigh of relief. Ethan's awake. I would've laughed if we weren't in danger. Ethan blinks and looks around while I check my belt for my tools. I got them all.

Ethan asks, "Did we just teleport?" sitting up.

Everyone shakes their head. I answer, "No. Everything was white and when it cleared, Grim was in a tree, Josh was sitting on a stoop, you appeared a foot in mid-air over what seems like a park and dropped, and I was placed standing up in the center of it all. Josh looked around for a little bit and he confirmed that this isn't New York."

Ethan takes a deep breath and checks his bag. Suddenly a red streak zooms past. Followed by a yellow-ish-orange streak.

I can't be seeing things.

"Did you see that?" Ethan whispers.

"They were... people," Josh says.

Great! Another world with Supers.

Ethan agrees with my thoughts. "The people here have powers, too, huh? This better not be a regular occurance."

Grim suggests, "Let's go after them. They might know where Carson is. Or if not, they might help us search for her. They could cover a lot of square mileage going at the speeds they do,"

"Or," Josh says, "They could be criminals that beat us before we know what hit us."

"That's why I brought a change of clothes, Josh!" Ethan calls back, not stopping or slowing. Grim starts leading while I walk quietly behind Ethan and Grim. Then Josh sighs and runs to bring up the caboose. I at least know to keep an eye out for creepy people. I hear something strange to my right, but I don't make it look like I'm looking. I look around like a tourist to keep off suspicion. I can't see anything at all, so I keep walking. But my hair on the back of my neck keeps standing up.

"I hope people here can't smell fear."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Riley 

While the others plan I decided to go for a run in the city.I stopped when I noticed more people I didn't recognize."Who are you"I asked."None of your business.We're looking for someone"one of the boys said.Cute actually.Better looking then the boys around here.Carson popped in my head when he said that."Would her name happen to be Carson"I asked."Where is she"a boy in stripes asked."Ok calm down there Stripes"I said"Who exactly is asking?""We're her friends"a dark boy replied."She was at Star Labs with us before I left on my run"I said.I walked with them leading them back to the lab."Hey where did she go"I asked when we reached the building."She wanted to go for a walk"Allie said."And you let her go?Are you nuts?Devoe is out there"I said."We tried to stop her but she left anyway.She wanted to at least know the town if she got stuck here"Allie said."Who is Devoe"a girl asked."An extremely smart dude who somehow know our every move before we do.He's seen your friend's power and she will most likely be his next target if we don't find her first"I said"He basically possesses them and uses their power.When he moves to the next one the former one dies."

Grim

Great so not only have we lost Carson but now there is a power crazed maniac out there who is possibly after her."Ok well is there a way we can track her"Josh asked."We can try"a man said sitting at a computer.Josh then rolled his eyes."We don't have time to wait this long"he said."Well if Devoe does show up she might be there"the man said."Too risky"I said.

Carson

I took a walk around Central City.It was nice.It sort of reminded me of New York which I might not ever see again.I turned the corner heading towards the pier when a breach opened and Devoe showed up."No friends around to help you now"he said.I tried to fly over him but he slams me into the ground really hard.He moves closer and the arms were outstretched from his chair."Yes I fixed what you broke"he said.I tried to stop him but The pain over took my thoughts and I had lost focus.Just then another breach and Allie,Riley,and my friends came from the portal."No"Riley had yelled.Just then she pulled on Josh."It's not Carson"she warned him"He took her."

p.s Carson is now Devoe/Evil  

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

BTW, I have no idea what Devoe is like, or who the hay he is.

Amber's POV:

Carson is now evil? great! Now I'm dealing with an evil super. She shoots her powers at us and I growl. I think of something super stupid, and only a fool would do it in a situation like this, but no one else seems to be coming up with plans.

I yell, "Hey! Ugly!" at Carson. 

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"I challenge you to a dance off!"

What am I saying?! I have officially lost my mind. I start dancing and everyone's confused and while everyone's distracted I grab a lipstick tube from my utility belt and shoot Carson with it. A tranquilizer dart comes out and hits Carson on her neck. Then I throw a ball at her and she gets trapped in ice. the tranqualizer dart knocked her out, and the ice keeps her still. I almost faint, because I was so scared. but it is the most confidence I have had since 4th grade.

Was that kinda good, or completely stupid, or just fine?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

figuring devoe is a ssuper smart genius he probably would have dodged it

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

So, just to be clear, Carson was sucked into another universe with the flash people, then the other marvel ppl went to get her back, and they just found her possessed by the evil guy. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Alisa's POV:

So. She's evil now. And one of the other universe kids tried to taze her with lipstick but she dodged.

And now Carson just looks mad. 

Her hands start glowing and okay now on I'm really freaking out.

"Whatdowedowhatdowedowhatdowedo!?!?!?!"

"You run." Her voice sounds weird, and it looks like she's gonna blast us with energy. Why is sooooooo hard for the universe to give us one day without stuff like this happening.

"Carson, listen-"

"Yeah, I don't think Carson can come to the phone right now."

"I WON'T LEAVE HER!!!" The Star Spangled lad pulls away from Riley and tries to run at her. 

But the other boy grabs him and pulls him back.

"SOMEONE GET US OUT OF HERE!!!"

"I'M TRYING!!"

After another second of nothing I rip my gloves off and a giant breach immediately tears opened.

"Everybody go!!"

I hope that was okay. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carson/Devoe

I watched as they breached out of here.I smirked and headed back to my pocket dimension where Marlize was still working on our plan of the Enlightment.It was nearly finished and almost time to begin.

Grim

"Are you insane"Josh yelled"Carson is in danger and you just abandoned her?""That wasn't Carson"I replied"And she...he would have killed us all if we had stayed."Josh got even more angry and started pacing."What's going on"Barry asked."Devoe took Carson and now Stripes is flipping a table"Riley said."Is there anyway we can get her back"Allie asked.

Riley

"One but it might not work"mom said"We managed to save Ralph from Devoe so we might be able to save your friend.""How"Stripes asked.We followed her to another room."This is Devoe's old chair.We sent your dad into Devoe's brain.We can send one person in and if you can find Carson before the real Devoe does then we may be able to get her out"mom said"Last time when we saved Ralph we found him at the place where Devoe was truly happy.A time when he met his wife before changing himself.""Ok then send me in"I said."No I'm going"Stripes replied."Ok and you know nothing about Devoe.If he get's to here she will die"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Can someone please POV me in?

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i just posted but why not have Ethan talking with Harry the other genius 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Alisa's POV:

"I could try vibing her location." Everyone turns and looks at me.

"Come on Allie, you know we can only vibe people in the real world." 

"Vibe? Excuse my asking, but what's a vibe?" It's the third other universe boy, the one with the beautiful coffee brown eyes.

"It's a thing that Allie and Cisco do where they sense people and... stuff."

"Pretty much that."

"But," my dad leans against the wall, "it won't work on someone in someone else's head. And even if it was possible, what if you got lost in his head Alisa."

"I can do it. No offense dad, but I'm stronger than you."

Barry laughs and dad looks over at me with half shock/half ammusment. 

"Really?" 

I shrug."It's true.  Now are you gonna let me try or not?" 

I hope that was okay.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"We don't even know if our abilities work inside his head"I said"It might not work.""We got to do something"Josh said."Anyway to send in multiple people"Riley asked."We can try"Ethan said looking at the chair."Trying isn't good enough"Josh said.I took him out of the room."Ok what is your problem.They are trying the best they can"I said.

Carson/in Devoe's Head

I walked around the park when I came to a picnic area.Was I dead?Where was I?I slipped my hands I to my pockets and felt something.I pulled it out and unfolded a picture of me and Josh in Central Park.I was never going to see him again.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I am listening to everyone arguing. I keep my face neautral.

"I can't believe what I did earlier didn't work. My reflexes need so much work. I failed trying to trap Carson. No, not Carson. Devoe."

In my mind, I'm crying, but in real life, I'm just looking outside.

"I can't save anyone."

I look at myself.

"My reflection isn't what is inside. I'll never make anyone proud! I shouldn't be the Daughter of Black Widow! Because I'm her daughter, people expect me to be like her. But in reality, I'm scared. I'm scared of letting everyone down. I'm stressing all the time. If I were to be myself, Mum would leave me in my room until I get hard. I feel my reflection is someone I don't know, like I wear a mask all the time. But, it seems like I can't hide who I am. I have tried so many times. I can't change the past. I can't help Carson. I am always letting everyone down. Even in school, I'm the Romanoff that flunked every test, the one who got kicked out of every club, The one who was so afraid to let everyone down, that in my last club I cheated! And I lied. I act confident, but most of the time... I'm terrified."

I turn to see everyone's still arguing about Carson. I put on my confidence mask and yell, "Would you please just shut up and speak calmly! Yelling isn't going to get us anywhere! (sigh) We need to think clearly, not yell at each other. If we can't decide, we vote. Okay? Okay! Good! Okay."

I sit on a different chair and sigh even more.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

lily needs to post 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who