Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

I feel kind of bad for how much I’ve put Toby through. :P

Toby

"J-Just...keep her alive," I stuttered. Everything around me was all fuzzy, except for Liv. Like time had slowed down on everything, except her. Someone was tugging at my arm, but I paid no attention. My eyes were on Liv. Her body was slightly twitching from the shock of the bullet. Suddenly the world went back to normal. "Toby...put that down," Maddie said. I looked down at my hand and back at Maddie. The fire of hate burned in her eyes, but she was holding it back. Holding it back wasn't going to solve anything though. I realized what I had to do. I walked towards the doorway, Maddie trying to block me. I shoved her away.  James came, but I shoved him too. He fell to the floor. I turned back around and made my way to find Diggie.

James

We ran in Toby's direction. "Toby...he's broken again," Maddie said. "What do you mean," I asked. "Toby's had the most trouble coping with the war. He got himself on too much Peace Serum at one point. It's been an up and down road since," John interjected. I would be lying, if I said that it didn't surprise me. At the same time though, I felt for Toby. His whole life has been an up and down road. "Wait up," Beta yelled, dragging behind. I turned around to see her. She wasn't looking too good herself. "You two go ahead, I'll stay with Beta and catch up later," John said. He slowed himself down to Beta's pace. Maddie and I continued on. We reached the cells in the medcenter to find two knocked out guards. Maddie and I proceeded with caution. Toby sat by a beaten up Diggie, gun aimed at Evelyn, Finnick, Cinna and a few Factionless guards. "Toby, put that down," Finnick said. Toby chuckled, “I’ve had enough of all this. I’m done playing,” Toby looked down at Diggie, “People like him,” he pointed, “don’t deserve to be alive.” “That is why we are going to hold a trial. For Diggie and all who assisted in Erudite’s crimes,” Evelyn said. Toby looked at her, as if she had gone mad herself. “Whose to say that you won’t be another Snow? Heck, another Prescott or Bailey. People seem to love leaders like them enough to give them power!” Toby paused, breathing heavily. Evelyn continued, “It’s never been more clear to me Toby. You’re ri-.” “It needs to stop. All of it. The truth is though, that it never will. It’s going to be an endless cycle of bad leader, rebellion, death. C-C-Corrupt leader, rebellion, death. I’m done dealing with other people’s mess. I don’t care if I have force them, I’m taking Team Rooney and leaving.” Silence. “And where are you going to go? There’s nothing out there,” Evelyn said. I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I turned to see Four and John, fingers to their mouths. “That’s the point. Nothing out there, means no more-“ John tackled Toby and Four knocked him out.

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH! ITS ALL FAKE!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

This was all a mess.I looked at Diggie."If Liv dies you die next"I said."Maddie I'm trying to warn you...."he said before I cut him off."Warn me if what?How you lied and almost got my brothers killed?How Liv might die because of you?Or the fact that I trusted you"I said"There is nothing you can say to fix this Diggie.""Maddie Evelyn is just using you"he said."Yeah and I don't trust anything you say"I said and walked back to the hospital area where Grace's shoulder was stitched up.Parker was checking the wraps.People were still working on Liv."Hey"a voice said."What"I snapped."Calm down"Beta said."Sorry but I can't"I said"All I can think about is Liv dying and I'm just really freaking out right now."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Beta's POV:

"Look, Liv is going to be fine. They're getting the bullet out, then she just needs a little blood. She'll be up and about in no time," I soothe her. "The bullet seems to have missed anything extremely major. They're being very thorough about it, though, just in case. Beta's right, Liv should be fine," John says, walking through if Toby on his back in a fire-man carry. "Hey, Beta? James? Follow me, will ya?" John calls out before continuing to walk. Four is behind John and takes my place next to Liv as James and I hurry to catch up. "What's up?" James asks, seemingly out of habit, because he cringes slightly when he looks over and sees Toby. "I want you and Beta to watch him for me. You two both have some semblance of what he's going through and, James, you could take him on, since, honey, you're not at your best yet. ...And I don't want you three to be alone," he finishes when we get to his door. I open it adn we're all silent as it sinks in. John is carefully laying him on the bed and patting him down for weapons when the silence is broken. "A-all right, I'm up for it. Beta?" James states bravely. John is taking out two pairs of handcuffs and ropes when he looks up for my response. I quickly nod, feeling a bit nauseous. He nods back and gets on his knees to start handcuffing Toby, a pile of weapons on the other end of the room, far away from the man in question. One set of handcuffs for each wrist. One segment of rope for each ankle. John gets back to his feet and gives us instructions. "You are not, under any circumstances, allowed to release Toby when he wakes up. Unless the building is crumbling in or we're being attacked or something like that. Let him calm down for a few minutes, then try talking to him. When you think he's ready to get up, Beta, find either Grace, Parker, or me and we'll assess him." "Why you, Parker, or Grace?" "Because we know him. And as medical officers, we will remain the most objective when we do assess him. If he wakes up and demands to know who did this to him? Fine, blame it all on me, I don't really care. I've seen worse than Toby, I can handle him. Got it?" "Why the thoroughness?" James questions John. "We're family, James. Astrowsky, Jackson, Rooney, [insert James's and Toby's and maybe Thomas's(??) lats name(s) here], that doesn't matter. We're family, and that means we take care of each other, no matter how far gone someone seems. And you two... you three... you seem to be the closest other than Liv and Maddie. Sibling-wise," he answers. James nods, looking pensive. "Well, I've got to be going. You two have fun. I'll bring you some dinner in about an hour, if that's okay," John says, taking his leave. He gives me a kiss and waves to James before leaving us alone with an unconscious Toby. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

scarletactor17

Hey, I know that I said that I'd POV a while ago, but it's been really bad timing for me. School has been giving me so much work to do. I promise that I'll be back once exams are over next week. I don't want this to RP to die.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ok, I'm finally back. Exams are done and I finally got a full night's sleep. I'll have a POV up either today or tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , , 6