Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

After I’m done posting here, I’ll start writing for Demigod Rising. 

Toby

The car didn’t slow down. It kept going. People started turning heads to Finnick.  “Finni…ck,” came Haymitch. “You’re going to dislike me so much for this Haymitch,” Finnick replied. He cut off the radio and ordered for the trap to be deployed on Haymitch’s car. Out of nowhere the car flew a few feet into the air, before crashing down on the Erudite truck.  “Let’s make this quick,” Finnick yelled.  I followed Finnick outside to the crashed vehicles. Erudite soldiers came out of the truck and started firing, but were overwhelmed by Factionless. Finnick dove under the truck and started tinkering with the tracker. I made my way to Haymitch’s car, Factionless at the ready. The driver’s door flew open. Haymitch lifted himself out of the vehicle. “No need to fire,” he yelled. “It’s just me and some of your friends,” Haymitch continued. Maddie lifted herself next from the wreck, followed by Four. Haymitch walked up to me. “I swear if I have to ride with the three left in the car again, I’m just going to walk.” “Good to see you too Haymitch,” I said. He gave me a typical Haymitch bear hug. The back passenger door opened and John appeared. He aided Beta, who came next. I walked up to them. Beta seemed to brighten up when she saw me. “Toby, you...dumb person. Don’t ever scare us like that again. We were so worried about Liv especially,” she said. “She’s right,” John said. “Good to know that you two missed me.” We hugged. “Haymitch said there were three of you. Who else was there,” I asked, letting go. Beta and John looked at each other, before turning towards the wreck. Someone was lifting himself out of the car. He jumped onto the pavement and stood up, looking around. His eyes met mine and I realized who it was. I dropped the weapon in my hand and ran towards James.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh Maddie isn't there she turned herself into Euridite 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh is this supposed to be before my post cuz maddie isn't there

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

Toby nearly toppled me over when he hugged me. “How is this possible? You’re supposed to be dead,” Toby said tearfully. I chuckled, “That’s what you said the last time.” Toby laughed.  “You really screwed us all up James. You really screwed us all up.” “I’m sorry about that,” I sniffed. Toby let go.  “No need to,” he said. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw Finnick, bright smile and all. I did the bear hugging this time. “You had a bunch of nerve fighting the Prime Minister one on one,” I said. “I’ll admit cousin that it wasn’t actually me doing the fighting,” Finnick replied. “What do you mean,” I asked. “I’ll explain later cousin.” We let go.  Finnick put his arms around Toby and I and we started to make our way away from the wreck.  I stopped when I saw Parker. “You two go on without me,” I said. Finnick was hesitant at first, but Toby convinced him otherwise. The two left, leaving Parker and I alone. His eyes were shining with emotion. “Parker,” I said, walking up to him. He opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off by a Factionless. “Evelyn needs everyone inside. Now.” The man went back, but turned around. “She needs you two especially. A meeting is being held for Team Rooney,” he said. Parker looked at me and I nodded in the direction of the entrance. He went to hold my hand, but I shoved it into my pocket.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

They take place before

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Forgot to clarify these all took place before Maddie left. Kind of expanding on your last Maddie POV

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

One more is coming. It may be too long. If it doesn’t go in, I’ll split it.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

Parker’s footsteps woke me up. My eyes opened to find him standing over my bed, lantern in hand. I sat up, making room for him to sit. He put the lantern on the nightstand and sat down.  We looked at each other, as if trying to see if the other person was real or not. “You’re…here,” Parker said. I nodded my head, “Yeah, I am.” Parker sighed. “Sometimes I can’t help but blame myself for what happened. If I had just listened to Maddie, you probably would-,” I cut him off. “Don’t be sorry. It wasn’t your fault. If I hadn’t been so caught up with my emotions, nothing would have happened.”  “We would’ve been together much longer,” he said. “Yeah. You’re right.” Parker went in to sit next to me but I stopped him. He went back to where he sat, a confused look on his face. Silence took over the room.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

James 

I chuckled, breaking the silence. “Maddie told me everything that happened. Did you really sit by my grave all those months after?” Parker nodded, a small smile growing on him. “Every day, until we were forced to move here.” I laughed. “That’s…that’s cute. Wait a minute, did you really think I had somehow been reborn into a cat?” Parker blushed. “Oh no you didn’t,” I shoved Parker, “You know I’m all for the supernatural and spiritual, but I’d never let any higher power turn me into a cat!” Parker was too embarrassed to say anything. “Meow, meow, Parker, meow, love me, meow,” I said, imitating a cat. I nudged Parker when he didn’t say anything. “Come on, you know I’m just messing with-,” Parker interrupted me. “Are we a thing,” he asked. “What do you mean?” Parker shrugged, “I don’t know…just asking. First you didn’t want to walk with me and then you didn’t let me get close to you.” I sighed. “Parker, look. I…I want to. But....” “But what?” I leaned my back against the wall. “I don’t know.  So much has happened to me in the past year or two. I know that I’m not the same person as I once was.”  Parker didn’t look satisfied with my answer. I elaborated, “After the things I’ve been through, I’m just not so sure about anything anymore. Its as if…I’ve numbed myself from certain things. I’ve become a much more colder person.  I’m not used to feeling things like this.” It was hard to tell whether or not Parker was hurt. I leaned in towards him. “I promise I’ll tell you everything that happened to me. Just…give me some time. I want this to work but…I’m just not sure yet,” I said. Parker looked at me, neither hurt nor happy.  “Ok,” he said.  A knock came from the door. “Come in,” I said. Liv and Toby entered, Toby hugging a sobbing Liv. “Maddie. She’s gone.”

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Fin

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

"What"Four said getting defensive."She turned herself in"Toby said."I'm going after her"he said putting together equipment."And do what?You'll only get yourself killed"Toby said."Better to have tried than not at all"he said"I'll bring her back.""Then I'm going with you"Toby argued."No Liv and that little girl need you here"Four argued back."Yes but you need the back up"Toby argued again.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

They hooked me up to a sim when Diggie walked in.Diggie?"Hey Rooney"he said."Diggie"I replied bitterly.Next thing I know everything goes dark and a scene starts with Liv trapped in a fire with no exits.I ran after her making my own way in to get her out completing the Dauntless portion of the box.Next I was face to face with myself.She was more dark looking."Well aren't you quite the killing machine"she said"Come back for more?""I'm not a killer but I will fight for others"I said."Believe that all you want but don't forget the blood that lies on your hands"she said before attacking.I felt like I couldn't breathe."She's crashing"Diggie said."he said.Bailey hesitated."Fine we'll continue this tomorrow"she said.When I woke up in a cell the next day Diggie was sitting there."Why are you here"I asked."I wanted to talk"he said."I have nothing to say to you"I replied"You betrayed us and almost got my brothers killed.""Maddie I had to survive just like you"he said."I would never have turned on my friends and family like that"I said"The only reason I'm here now is to protect them."They came to get me and as we walked out I noticed Toby and Four locked up."No"I struggled"No let them go."I tried to fight harder but their grip tightened.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Before I POV (probably tomorrow), are Toby and Four actually locked up or is that just a hallucination/delusional-thing??

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

real 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

they are there for reals 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV:

Beta was back with John. That was two out of three people to stop worrying about. Plus, we got James back, which was a bonus. But Sam was still out there. The boy that I had known for a year and dated for six months; that had tried his best to get me situated. But this was war. And I had to worry about that later. "Grace, Blake, look after your sister. I'm going after the two imbeciles," John informed us firmly in his regularly quiet voice. I nodded and so did Blake, looking as fierce as an 8-year-old could be. Jeez. Eight years old. Where did all the time go? I feel like if I blink he'll be twenty. John gave us a ghost of a smile, which is the equivalent to a warm half-smile for him, and straightened out, grabbing his navy-blue trench-coat that hid two guns and a sword, plus who-knows-what. How he fit everything in one outfit and still managed to walk and look normal, I will never know. He turned around to face Beta, who was blinking back tears and messing with her wedding ring. I couldn't blame her for worrying and being more stressed than ever. She had been mind controlled, twice, and all the work from last time has seemingly been written over. And now her husband was going into the heart of Erudite to rescue three people. Well, TECHNICALLY, it should just be a pick-up of the boys getting the Mockingjay, but they just barreled in there and Toby hasn't been in the best mindset recently, has he? "Beta," John said, tilting her chin up to make her look at him. "I'll be back in 36 hours." "What if you get caught, too?" she whispers. Not a plead for him to stay. More.... permission to come in guns blazing if he does. Johns smirks. "This is a rescue mission, which means two things. One: me rescuing them usually implies that I'm coming back with them, doesn't it? And two: Honey, I am the master of stealth. They won't know anyone's gone until it's too late. Have I ever not completed a stealth mission?" he replies teasingly. "Plus," I add, "I'll be monitoring everything. Blake's been working with Beetee and John's going in with me looking through all the cameras like they were my own eyes." Beta smiled weakly. "You'll always be tech support," she said not unkindly, giving me a side hug and kissing my head. "And 2nd is just a fancy term for 1st loser," was my retort from the old days. Her smile gained some strength. "Be back in 36 hours tops. Love you, hon," John repeated, giving her a quick peck. "Love you, too," she whispered as he walked out. I turned back to Beta and Blake. She looked exhausted. "Beta, go take a nap. I'll send Blake in when something interesting happens. Blake, get James. I want to look him over, make sure nothing's happened to him. Tell him I won't take no for any answer if he argues. Bring him to the computer room so that I can multitask," I instructed. Beta, knowing that I was sometimes more stubborn than John, gave me one last grim grin before leaving. Blake jokingly saluted before scampering off to find James. As for me? I sighed and jogged to the medical center to gather supplies for James's check up on the way to the computers. 

(Sorry if it wasn't very good. I know a lot of my last POVs haven't been as action-packed as yours guys' were. I seem to have hit a Writer's Block for action-writing, but I promised y'all a POV and you're gonna get one, even if it is a bit boring. XP)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

They placed me back into the simulator to finish opening the box.I had failed Amity.I opened Dauntless and I still have to open three others.An Abnigation simulation started which I passed along with Candor.The Amity one showed up again."So you're back"the other me said"Did you not learn from the last time?""I did what I had to do to survive"I said"I wasn't going to leave my friends behind.""You're only leading them to thowr deaths"the other me said.I attacked her and she fought back just as hard.Eventually we were both tossed out a window.Not too long after everything went dark.The simulations stopped.I could feel myself being moved."I could have sworn it was her"Bailey said as I was being moved out of the room.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I'll try my best to have something on later today. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

If it's not done today, then I'll for sure have it done by tomorrow. The first POV is for you Elf! Not every POV has to have action. Character moments are just as important to this story.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

There's a lot to James's POV, content wise so I had to split it into six. Toby's will come last.

James 

Beta was sitting, curled up by the window ledge. I lightly knocked on the door. Beta didn’t respond. I walked into her room and sat on the other side of the window ledge, about half a foot from her. “Beta,” I said. She still didn’t respond. Beta kept staring out into the half-lit city. “Grace just finished her check up on me. I didn’t know four a.m. check ups were a thing,” I said. Still nothing. I chuckled, “I think that’s the most Grace thing I’ve ever seen her do. No matter the time, she’s always up for doing things. I’m glad that she has her sense of humor still.” I saw a small smile creep onto Beta’s face. “That...sounds like her.” I nodded my head, “Yeah, it does,” I waited a moment, before continuing,  “She told me about what happened...with you. I know how cliche this sounds, but I just wanted to say that it was not your fault.” Beta didn’t say a thing. She just kept sitting there. “If you want to talk about it, then I’m here. I know it’s not easy to talk about the bad things we’ve been through with most people. But I think it is easier to talk to someone who has been through a lot, than just anyone,” I paused and chuckled again, “I think out of everyone in Team Rooney, it’s the two of us that have been through the most. If I’m being honest, you’ve always been one of the few people I can talk to about just anything, Even though we may not like everything we tell each other, we’ve always stayed close.” I couldn’t help myself, but open up to Beta. “There’s a reason why I got so attached to Parker,” I began.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

“After I came back the first time and...was taken out of my brainwashed head...people looked at me as if I were some freak. Ok, I don’t mean everyone, especially you guys. The point is that Parker wasn’t one of those people. I didn’t really pay much attention to him, until then. But little by little I started opening up to him. Parker helped me get over the fact that I, a thirteen year old at the time had taken a life. President Snow’s life. While I was dead, I also lost my childhood best friends Chyna, Fletcher, and...Olive. He helped me get through that too. One day...it just happened. And I had never felt more happier in my life.” I paused to catch my thoughts. Beta had only moved slightly. I felt myself getting a little bit emotional. It wasn’t because of Parker, but because I realized how much has changed. “When Parker supposedly died...I don’t know I guess I let my emotions get the best of me. I was young-still am. The next thing I knew after I supposedly died, I was wide awake and in immense pain.”

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

“The world around me was fuzzy and dark, but I knew people were there. They dragged me from whatever underground lab I was in and threw me in a truck. It was if I were some rat to them.” My hands began to shake at the memories that were coming back, but I held them between my knees. “That drive felt like eternal torture,” was all that I could say to describe the endless hours I spent tied up, head covered, and being beaten every time I dared gag in pain. “Our last stop was District 12. That was the only time they let me outside. When we got there, everything was abandoned, like it was after the Quarter Quell. I thought that maybe everything that happened after the Quell was some dream and I had ended up being the sole Victor. Seeing my own grave made me change my mind. It also made me think that everyone was dead. I felt as if I had nothing left to live for. Then again, I was thrown back into that truck and we made our way to this cage that they call a city,” a tear went fell down my cheek, “When we got here, the atmosphere of the truck changed. I could tell by the tone of their voices that they were nervous. I didn't know what, until the truck was attacked." 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

“They were my salvation. After the fight they refused to leave me alone, against my own wishes. They took me and introduced me to their friends. It was just their group of other Factionless kids, but it felt like a family. As good a family as Team Rooney has given me. I didn’t like it at first, but I warmed up to them. They gave me something to live for again. I’ll never forget their names. Andi, Jonah, Buffy, Sarah, Eddie, and Timothy. I...I felt as if I could get forget everything and start over. Eddie, Jonah, and I quickly became inseparable and Sarah filled the void in my heart that Parker left,” I laughed when I remembered Tim,”TImothy became a little brother to me.”

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

My smile faded away. “But...it didn’t last. Like lightning, one moment they were there and the next, gone. Destroyed by Erudite. I was back to surviving and not living. That is, until Haymitch found me. He took me in, did everything he could to protect me. I guess the reason why we’re so close is because at the time, we thought that we were the only survivors.”

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Last one for James

James

I thought I was done saying my piece, but it didn’t feel right. I knew what I had to say. “When I found out that most of Team Rooney was alive, I felt nothing. It’s not that I don’t want to, but I’m so afraid of losing people again. Because of everything I’ve been through, I’ve shoved most of my emotions towards most people in a box and hid it away. Feeling all of these emotions come back out of nowhere...feels weird. It's not something I’m used to. Like with Parker. I...I want to like-love-like-I don’t know...him, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to. With Grace...I want to genuinely be happy around her, but...I can’t. The only people I’ve felt a single ounce of something towards are you and Haymitch.” I sighed, leaning my back towards the wall. “At this point, I don’t know anymore. About anything.” I put my hands to my face in frustration. Two arms wrapped around me, pulling me away from the wall. Beta had moved to hug me. Only a sniffle came from her.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Toby

I threw a rubber ball across the wall of the cell. It bounced back and I caught it every time. “Would you please stop that,” Four asked, a bit ticked off. “There’s nothing else to do,” I replied. “Life is not supposed to be entertaining all the time,” Four clapped back. I chuckled, “You must be fun at parties.” I turned my head towards Four, but forgot about the ball. It hit me in the face and bounced across the floor. Four smirked, “I am. Always a real crowd pleaser, especially with that *something not nice* Eric.” “Whatever you say your highness.” Four shook his head and went back to staring at the wall. The door to the cellblock opened. Four was the first one to the door. Not surprising, given the fact that he had been sitting by the door. Erudite guards, led by Eric were passing by with a gourney. Eric opened the door to the cell and punched Four in the face. He grabbed him by the arm and dragged him back up. Eric looked at me and back at a guard. He ordered the guard to cuff me. The guard did and dragged me outside. “Just thought that you guys would need a little convincing,” Eric said. “Convincing for what,” Four asked. Eric shrugged, “To tell me where your other Divergent friends are.” Eric lifted the blanket off the gourney, revealing...Maddie. I tried fighting, but it was no use. Four didn’t have much luck either. Maddie laid there dead. “Poor thing didn’t last long. I told Bailey that she was weak for a 100% Divergent, but as always my valid opinions are ignored.” Four butted his head with Eric’s nose. Eric let go of Four and fell to the ground. The other Dauntless guard went in, but Four was quick. He slammed the guard’s head on the wall and he fell. I did the same with mine. Four took the keys from Eric’s belt and uncuffed me. We cuffed all three guards inside our cell. We turned around to find John, helping a gasping Maddie.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

We were heading for the exit but something felt off."We need to open the box"I said"I don't think it's what she thinks it is."We ran to the control room.Diggie outside trying to break in."He's alive"Toby asked."He won't be for long"I said as they helped me into the simulator.Everything quickly changed for me to finish the last three sims.Amity.The one I couldn't complete.I was no murderer but this is my fault.The war.The deaths of people in cross fire.Putting my friends and family in danger.Suddenly a video started playing.A woman talking about how Divergents were key to the system not destroyers.How we were free to leave the city and go beyond the fence.I hope everyone could see it.The sim ended and Bailey was next to Diggie."Everyone has seen it"Four said."You lost"I said."Maddie"Diggie started."Don't.You're a traitor and I have no reason to talk or listen to you"I said.Four looked at Toby confused.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Thanks for that, Tobias. :) *huggles*

John's POV:

"What did you guys do, knock on the front door?" I said in my usual low voice to Four and Toby as we waited for Maddie, "I've been here for six hours already and nobody found me. Did you barge in, guns blazing or something?" I shook my head in disbelief. "The amount of times you guys get yourselves in trouble is amazing," I whisper with fake awe. The side of Four's mouth twitches upwards. "What can I say, John? It's a gift," Toby remarks dryly. I smirk slightly in response. Suddenly, Maddie's heart rate dropped as Bailey appeared beside Maddie's.... ex, was it? But as quickly as it dropped, her heartbeat steadied and a video appeared. A line started to play and I immediately knew that everyone needed to hear this. I ran to the computers and as quickly as possible, I hooked the video up to be able to play everywhere. Then Maddie opened her eyes and was... alive again, I guess you could say. "Everyone has seen it," Four said. Yeah. Thanks to me. "You lost," Maddie told them, anger blazing in her eyes. "Maddie-" Diggie started to plead. The fire in her eyes went up a couple notches. "Don't. You're a traitor and I have no reason to talk or listen to you," she said. 

(Have to go, sorry! I'll finish this reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy soon!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

John's POV:

"What was that about?" Four murmured to Maddie. "I'll explain later," she replied in a clipped voice before turning to face me. "John, I assume you have a way out?" I nod, checking my watch. It's been eight hours since I left. It took me about an hour to get here, about six to get everything situated and them out and such, and Maddie took another hour in the simulation. I know she was Divergent, so it automatically took her a shorter amount of time than most... How long did others take? Five hours or something? "Yes, there's a car waiting for us just outside of Erudite. After that, it's about an hour's drive back to base. So if we could get going, I would love if we could be back in a third of the time I promised Beta," I informed them. Maddie nodded. "Okay. But we should bring them," she said, nodding to Bailey and Diggie. We all looked at her in disbelief. "Why!?" "Prisoners of War. And I don't want her giving out anymore orders, anyway," she explained, pursing her lips. I shrugged. "Okay. I'll get Bailey. Four, you get Diggie. Let's go," I ordered. 

Beta's POV:

I hugged James for an indefinite amount of time. He opened himself up to me. It felt only right that I should open myself up to him. "I lost basically everything and everyone in the War," I started, my voice scratchy from disuse. "My District was blown up, my parents and best friends dead, my own sanity broken, my memories manipulated. It was like everything was a nightmare, from the moment my name was first drawn. I wasn't even fourteen, yet already I had blood on my hands. And then, as if that wasn't bad enough, we got put in again. I destroyed people's families, just so I could save my own. How selfish is that?" I chuckled bitterly. "Did you know I had a brother? I wasn't the oldest. He died, along with my mentors, my parents, and Hazil in that War. I had even thought... for a while... I thought that John was dead. He was my partner in the first Games and I thought he had died in there for over a year. Sometimes... Sometimes I still get the hallucinations. I was actually cleared from the mental half of initiation because the doctor didn't want to risk them acting up. They're, um, easier to deal with when... when John's there." I didn't tell him everything... I couldn't tell him everything.... But already it felt like a little of the weight on my shoulders had lifted. "And... I guess I sort of understand what you mean by.... not being able to feel. I just.... have the... opposite." "What do you mean?" James prompted softly. I shrugged. "I feel too much. The guilt and remorse is doubled. The fear tripled. Sometimes it feels overpowering." "And the joy?" he questioned, almost to himself. "They're like dandelion wishes. Given my whole heart, yet gone with the slightest breeze." I wipe at the tears I hadn't realized had formed before pulling back from the hug and mustering up a small, if not a bit weary, smile. "But I always try to take the dandelions with the most seeds," I finish. He returns the empty smile. I sigh a little. "We were all young, James. Most of us still are. But it doesn't matter whether we're sixteen or sixty: we're all still affected by what happens to us. It's just what makes us human. But talking always helps. And I'm glad you can talk to me. Even if I'm not the most responsive person sometimes," I joke weakly. The smile gets a little less emptier. An idea strikes me and I go to a drawer and open it up. I turn around and give James the Rosary that I had taken out. "What's this?" he puzzles, looking bemused. The Rosary had burgundy clay beads strung over a black cord with a crucifix at the end carved from rosewood. "This Rosary was my great-great-grandmother's birthday present when she was five years old. Her father had made it himself to give to her. She lived till she was, oh, a hundred and three and didn't give it to my great-grandmother 'til she was ninety. My great-grandmother died five years later at seventy five and just barely had time to give it to her only daughter, who gave it to my mother, who locked it up. I found it while looking through the carnage of 11. Now, somehow it's come back to me again and again and again after all this time. And you have done the same. So I want you to have it," I explain. He immediately tries to give it back. "No- Beta- I- I can'-" "Oh, yes, you can. I don't care that you aren't religious. Now, one day you'll need this. Whether it's a memento to remember me by or something to hold on to when there is nothing else or something to give to someone else who's struggling. And it's a gift, so take it," I press on, placing it in his hand and curling his fingers over it. "Thank you, Beta," he whispers, looking down on his hand. I kiss his forehead. "Thank you, James. You gave me something to hold on to when there was nothing else," I whisper back before standing up and going to the control room where Grace and Blake should be.

(Mods, please let this through, it is ALL F A K E)

(Oh, and, guys, I was reading the epilogues and some POVs of the first DCHG Rp and apparently Grace has a metal arm??? And John's a doctor with two younger siblings? And James had a cousin-brother-thing named Auggie??? Like: ??? Where has my memory gone??? (XD XD XD))

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

We reached the Factionless.Four and John were each with a prisoner."Maddie can we please talk"Diggie said."I have nothing to say to you"I said as we walked in.Liv walked up to me."Maddie what is Diggie doing here?I thought he was dead"she asked."Yeah so did I"I replied."Ok and do you trust him"she asked."Not at all"I replied.I went to go find Beta who was talking with James."We have a problem"I said"Diggie is alive."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I'll get a POVs for Disaster Rising and this RP either by tomorrow or Wednesday.

Elf, I can't get myself to read my old POVs from the first RP. I do remember Auggie being there though, but I forgot he was related to Toby, James, and Finnick. I've also kind of low-key forgotten about James's sister, Charlie. Not sure whether or not his parents, Charlie, and any other possible siblings are alive, but I'd like for him to stick with Haymitch.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Are we going to do the Bureau of Genetic Welfare? Maybe Snow created it as a back up plan of sorts. Kind of like the Empire with the First Order. Idk, just an idea.

Also, Elf are you going to go on Disaster Rising? Just wondering.

James

“Diggie is alive,” Maddie said. “What,” I asked. “Diggie…he’s alive,” Maddie had troubling repeating. I felt my fists clench. “That’s impossible,” Beta said. “A body and everything was found,” she continued. Maddie turned her head to me, “There was a body for James that we buried, but look at him now. The same people who kept James alive, must have done the same to Diggie.” I scoffed, “Well we’re about to have a real body to bury this time.” I made my way to the door, but Beta grabbed my wrist. “James don’t. You’re not going to achieve anything by beating him dead.” I calmed down and Beta let me go. Maddie sighed, “Feels as if this will never end. Anyways…Eveyln called a meeting for Team Rooney. She wants to talk about Diggie, Factionless’s chance to take over the city, and the box.”

Toby

Parker and Grace examined Diggie, iron bars preventing me from punching the pretty boy’s face. “Diggie,” Four said. I turned. “Mm?” “Diggie is his name right,” Four asked. I nodded my head, “Yeah. Don’t worry about him though.” Four gave me a dark side-glance. “What do you mean?” “Oh nothing-I don’t know. Thought that you had a thing for her.” Four scoffed, “Yeah, and I thought you were nothing more than some District 4 pretty boy.” “Whatever you say,” I replied. Finnick walked in. “Team Rooney meeting with Eveyln. She has a lot to discuss with you guys.” I turned to Four, “Have fun with Diggie while I’m gone.” I winked at four and he chuckled. “Team Rooney also means Four,” Finnick said. My smile faded away. Four smirked, patting me on the back and following Finnick.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

We all sat in the room."So Diggie"Evelyn asked looking at me."Diggie is Artie's older brother"I said"My ex.Diggie betrayed us all resulting in a lot of deaths.The bomb that almost killed Parker was his idea and Jessie having killed Joey.Can we not speak of this?"Liv left the room to go check on little Maddie.I hated him and had nothing to say to him.I got up and walked out of the room.Suddenly there was a loud sound and screaming.I ran to find Liv on the ground and Diggie with the weapon."Find Grace now"I yelled at Joey."It's the only way I can get your attention"Diggie said."Consider yourself lucky I don't stick an arrow in you right now"I said.I put pressure on Liv's wound to help her.Grace came in and he fired one right into her shoulder."Are you kidding me"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*sighs* So, my long-ish POV didn't go through and I lost it forever, so here's a small synopsis: 

(Tobias, sorry, no, I will not be POVing on Disaster Rising anymore but you both are more than welcome to my characters. Again, sorry. :/)

Grace's POV:

Grace gets shot. Pain. She checks to see if the bullet went through or not. It went through. She relieves Maddie of Liv. Gunshot sound heard. John apparently shot Diggie in the shoulder from behind (saying something along the lines of "an eye for an eye"). Then he knocks Diggie out and runs over to Grace and Liv. He rips his shirt and presses it to Liv's wound ('with all of the experience of a field doctor') and starts barking orders. Beta (who Grace remarks looks like she's about to pass out) and Toby get medics, he needs a stretcher (they run off to get them, Beta dragging Toby along by his hand). Grace, apply pressure to the wound (she does). Four and Maddie, drag Diggie away "to his cell or the medcenter, I don't really care, just keep him there!" (they drag Diggie away by his arms) John is softly talking to Liv to keep her awake and checks to see if the bullet went through. It didn't. He's telling her to stay calm because Toby's on his way with medics. Medics get there shortly and John rattles off estimates to them. (estimated blood loss... beats-per-minute... name, age... cause of injury... etc., etc.) Then Grace "blinks" and is being carried by John, who is now telling the medics her information (estimated blood loss (which is more than Liv's currently), bpm, name, age, cause of injury, etc., etc.). She "blinks" again and is on the table. Then she blacks out. 

(Mods, please let this go through!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ah ok, thats fine Elf. I'm sure Maya and I can come up with something. I've just been having a bunch of writer's block on that RP. 

POV coming later. I just have to finish up the POV.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,