Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

:O So Beta and John are alone... somewhere and Grace and Blake are with Maddie and Four in Amity with Toby, Little Maddie, and Liv.  I can work with this. :D *Drama!* Very excited!!! :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Am I hearing an imminent return close by? Hold on, who said that? I want whoever said that to be fired! I don't need no such fake news being fired around left and right. Wait a second, hold the phone. What if this specific return is found by Beta and John. I'll fast track it just for that reason. 

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH IT IS ALL FAKE!

Toby

"They taught you how to fire this back in Thirteen," I asked Parker. He nodded his head. I threw the firearm at him and he caught it. "Good. We don't know what we'll encounter in Factionless." Liv came in, shaking with a final set of supplies to put in the bags. A couple of cans dropped to floor. I helped her to pick them up. "Don't worry," I assured her, "I'm not letting anything happen to you or Little Maddie." Liv tried to give a stronger look, but I could tell she was scared. A knock came on the door. Parker lifted up his gun, but I told him to put it down. "Come in," I yelled. The door opened and Johanna walked in. "I see that my arrangements made it safely. I just came by to offer my condolences. I apologize for not being able to offer adequate sanctuary in these troubled times. I can assure you though, the other faction leaders and I will get to the bottom of this. Once its safe to return, we'll sound out a city-wide message." "Thanks," Liv walked up to hug her, "For everything." "No need to. To be Amity is to be hospitable," Johanna replied. The two separated and Johanna made her way to the door, where an Amity guard waited for her. He whispered something in her ear. Johanna turned back around. "Three Dauntless and an Erudite kid have been spotted by Amity borders." Liv and Parker looked at me. "You two stay here. If Johanna and I are not back in an hour, take Little Maddie and get to Factionless," I said. I picked up Parker's gun and followed Johanna. 

Consider this a teaser for that return. It takes place around the time of the Choosing Ceremony. ;)

Haymitch hated that he had to lie, in order to keep his secret safe. He thought that the new city would offer him a chance to start over, after the Rebellion. Sadly, that was not the case. Haymitch ordered his Candor guards to secure the small Abnegation home. It took a lot of favors, but he managed to get this specific home empty. Abnegation's location away from the other factions made it easier for Haymitch to come here. The only thing stopping between him and this house was Factionless, who he was on good terms with. Haymitch entered and looked around. Everything was just as he had left yesterday. Haymitch walked towards the back of the small home and searched for a weak spot in the wall. He knocked on it, giving off a thump...thump thump sound. He stood back and waited. Moments later, the fireplace withdrew and revealed a hidden ladder. Haymitch had to twist his body at a certain angle in order to fit in. He made his way down the ladder and into what was a secret basement. A small monitor was on, playing a video of a previous Hunger Games. “Hey, what did I tell you? You shouldn’t be watching that stuff,” Haymitch said, heading towards the tiny kitchen. “It shouldn’t hurt me, if I’ve been through worse,” came a voice. Haymitch looked to see what was on tonight’s menu. Chicken salad and leftover beef. “Didn’t we have finish this last night? I told you to cook something new.” “I can’t cook something new, when you’ve been giving me the same ingredients for the past few months,” the voice came again. Haymitch sighed, “Ok, you’re right. I’ll see if Johanna will send me something new. Anyways, can you get down here? I’m starving.” Haymitch served himself and sat on the small couch nearby. He indulged himself in watching footage from the Quarter Quell. He may have hated the Games, but he sure missed the annual trip to the Capitol. All of a sudden the screen turned off. “Hey, I was watching that,” yelled Haymitch. “I thought you said that it was bad to watch the Games, “ the voice said from behind. “Yeah, for little kids like you,” replied Haymitch. “I’m going to be sixteen in a few months Haymitch,” James said. He sat himself down next to Haymitch. “Doesn’t matter. I’m taking those away tonight.” “That’s what you said last time Old Man,” James replied. Haymitch was taken aback by that comment. “Just eat your food kid,” he said. James gave him a smile and dug in.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*cue extremely fake gasp* James!? Oh my goodness, the surprise! XD XD Awesome POV, Tobias!!! I'll try to POV at a later date (maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after, etc., etc., I really don't know) because right now I CANNOT get the Black Knight Scene from Monty Python out of my head and I cannot think of ANYTHING serious with that in my head. XD XD *gasps* MAYBE BETA AND JOHN WILL FIND JAMES! OH, THE INSANITY! (XD XD XD Have a nice night guys, I'll try to get over myself quick and do a POV ASAP!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

The four of us made it to Amity but Johanna was standing outside with Toby."Maddie"he said dropping his weapon to hug me."Hey"I said letting go.Grace and Blake both hugged him."This is Four"I said"Pickett was using Dauntless to kill innocent people in Abnegation.After we lay low a bit we plan to go find Beta and John.The door opened."Maddie"Liv yelled before tackle hugging me along with Parker."Pickett is testing every faction"Parker said"Hunting Divergents.""You're welcome here"Johanna said"But you will have daily chores.""So this really is the Games all over again"Liv said."Yeah and Pickett is a mix between Snow and Prescott"I said.

Liv

"I'm just really glad you're ok"I said."I'm fine.I read all your letters from Willow"she said."She was the only person I could trust to get them to you"I said"And who is this?""Four"he answered.That's a funny name.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I don't have school tomorrow, so I'll have POVs on both RPs tomorrow. I had either a test or quiz everyday this week, so thats why I haven't been on.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

To avoid it not going through, I'm splitting the POVs into three posts.

MODS PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH! ITS ALL FAKE!

James

I kept rewinding the feed because I couldn’t believe it.  It could not be her. Maddie was dead. At least that’s what Haymitch told me. Was I stupid enough to believe him? He couldn’t have been lying to me. It wasn’t in Haytmitch’s nature. I picked up the radio and started beeping in Morse code to Haymitch. I beeped, “Haymitch, Maddie’s alive. She’s here at Abnegation being taken away. I’m going to go help her.” I waited for Haymitch to beep back.  A few minutes later he spoke, instead of using Morse. “Kid, I saw it too. No matter what, don’t go out there.” “But Maddie’s in danger,” I replied. “I saw that. But you’re a wanted fugitive by Erudite remember? They’re behind the attack.” “If I don’t help Maddie, I’m going to lose her too.” Haymitch gave a frustrated sigh. “James, if you go out there and they capture you, there’s nothing I can do. I don’t want to lose you either. This past year has been a pain knowing that the others are alive, but I can’t do a thing about-,” Haymtich paused. His words took a blow at my chest. I stood there, not knowing what to say. Haymitch sighed, “Kid, I promise I will explain everything once Dauntless clear out of Abnegation. Just please hold on. I…you’re all that I have.” I stayed silent. “Kid…you still there,” he asked. I opened my mouth, but all of a sudden the room began to shake.  “Haymitch,” was all I could get out. Everything went black.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Toby

Four and Liv were swinging Little Maddie on a tire swing. “Is he…your boyfriend,” I asked Maddie. She gave me a, “What the heck are you talking about,” look. “What, are you threatened by another strong male in the group,” she asked playfully. I chuckled, “No, not at all. If I were, then John would be long gone. Seriously though, is he?” Maddie shrugged, “I don’t know. Don’t think so.”  “Ok,” I replied.  We stood in silence. “Hey Maddie, I’m sorry for all the worry I may have caused. I-,” Maddie interrupted me. “You don’t have to Toby. Liv told me everything that happened. I’m still mad at you because Liv, Parker, and Little Maddie needed you, but…I get it. We all take traumatic things differently. Lets just put the Rebellion behind us. There are more important things to worry about. “ I nodded in agreement. Maddie squeezed my hand and looked back towards Liv and Four. “Four, Johanna, and I were talking this morning. We know it’s more risky, but it’d be better if we all traveled as a group to Factionless. If we aren’t caught by Erudite, then we will stand a better chance in Factionless. The plan still isn’t solid, but we have a day or two before Dauntless come to Amity,” I told Maddie.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Demigod Rising POV coming too btw.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

My head ached and everything was dark. I felt my hands cuffed to some metal bar above me. The sound of metal grinding against metal came from my left. Someone came in and uncuffed me. The stranger grabbed my hands and cuffed them again, before throwing me out of whatever I was in. I hit the ground hard and the pain flowed throughout my body.   A hand forced me to get on my knees. “Remove the bag,” a women’s voice came. I winced at the sudden burst of light around me.  Everything soon cleared and I saw that I was still at Abnegation. Pickett was standing in front of me. “It took you this long Eric to find ONE of the five subjects in that Capitol lab?” “Ma’am you have to remember at the time we had moles on the inside,” this Eric guy said.  Pickett sighed, “You’re right. I’m sorry.  Snow and Precott should’ve taken care of those 13 moles during the Rebellion. Instead, they leave it to me to take care of. “ Pickett walked up and examined me. She put her hand on my face and I bit her. She winced in pain and stepped back. “And I thought he was supposed to be the kind one of the five,” she said.  Pickett took a device out and carefully walked towards me, as if I would bite again. She held it out a foot away from my face and a hologram-screen hybrid popped up.  It spun once, before beeping.  Pickett’s eyes lit up. “Only 20%, but he exhibits traits of all the factions. This is interesting. The files from the Capitol stated he was just Amity. Now that we have the box, maybe he’ll be the one to break through. We will have him be the first Divergent put through testing,” Pickett looked at Eric, “Take him away.” Eric nodded and ordered for his men to take me back to what I saw was a truck. The guards threw me back into the truck, bagged my head, and cuffed my hands. “Hold still,” one of them said. I felt a sting run through my neck. “What was that,” I asked. “Just a little sedative to keep you quiet. Most of the other Divergent have been a little too rebellious,” the same guard said.  I heard a door close, followed by the roar of an engine.  The truck shook as it begun to move.  I could already feel the effects of the sedative. My head felt a little dizzy and my body started to become numb. The truck came to a sudden stop and my body was jolted to the seat in front of me. My hearing was slowly fading away, but I could make out the sounds of screams and struggle. Everything went quiet.  The car shook as two people jumped into the front seats. One of them was crying. “How could I have almost…she and her child were so…. I almost….John,” the voice of a girl said.  Her voice gave me a little comfort. A warm comfort I hadn’t felt since…Beta held me before everything went black. “Don’t worry B…they’re safe n… You didn’t…them… That’s…al…matters.  We’re go…to find…some place…lay low. Tomor…we’ll think…way…to find th…” I blacked out.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

When we woke up we made our way to the Factionless.We were heading for the train tracks when we heard cars coming.We ducked behind bushes as Dauntless trucks head into Amity.We ran for the train as it started passing us."Hey"a voice shouted.Eric had spotted us."Go go go"I said.Four jumped on helping Toby,Liv,and Little Maddie.I then jumped on helping Parker,Blake,and Grace.We were good for a solid 10 minutes before people attacked us."Trying to steal from us"a boy said."No but you better get off my sister before I take you out"I said."A little girl like you"he laughed."Mockingjay"I said."What"he questioned"You know where she is?""I am her"I replied."Stand down.We've been looking for you.Both of you"he said looking at Four.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Any familiar faces we'll be seeing in Factionless? You said that any resurrected characters would be there. I know James came back, but I'd kind of prefer if he, John, and Beta didn't reunite with the others. At least not yet. That's up to Elf though because she has the next POV with that group of characters.

Toby

"Would you please let me through," I asked the Factionless guard for the millionth time. Again, she shook her head. "No can do. Boss's orders to keep the Mockingjay and Tobias Eaton separate," she replied. I rolled my eyes and went to the back of the cart. Parker was craddling Little Maddie and Blake was teaching Grace and Liv pinfinger. "Ow," Grace winced. She dropped the knife and held her hand to her mouth. "I'm surprised you know this game," I said, sitting down. "The older kids at Erudite would call this their act of rebelling. I thought it was cool so I learned how to play it. Do you know how to play?" I grinned, "Yeah. I was the best at it in District 4...at least until Annie took my place." I demonstrated my immense skills to Blake and he watched in awe. For five minutes I kept at it, not cutting my fingers even once. A hand tapped me on the shoulder caused me to cut my left pinkie. I winced and turned around. The Factionless guard stood over me. "Get up. We're here," she said, giving me a smile with rotten teeth.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I know I'm bringing back boggs,joey,and finnick,cinna  in factionless as for the beta,john,haymitch,effie and James probably in candor until we go get them

Maddie

We got off the train and followed them to factionless."Welcome Ms.Rooney"a woman said.Tobias didn't look thrilled to see her."Maddie"a man said  in a familiar voice."Boggs"I said in surprise"How are you alive?""Parker made robots he had a feeling Jessie was up to something so every mission he sent you with robots that we controlled from a safe distance"he said."Joey and Finnick"I asked."Right here"Joey said with his normal high pitched voice."As great as this is we have business to discuss"she said."No"Four said"We don't."He walked away."Look we've been getting ready for something like this for years"she said."So was thirteen and their President was a fraud"I replied."We hate Bailey just as much as you do"she said"And your other friends are safe.Hiding in Candor.""Then I'm going to get them tomorrow.If you want to make a deal then you include all of Team Rooney"I said."Now that is my Mockingjay"the most familiar voice yet.Cinna.He was ok.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I was thinking the same thing. Candor would be the best place to do it. I think I already know how I want to do, but I'm going to think through it just a bit more. Other than that, I'll try to get a POV on here and Demigod rising later. Until then, here is the form for James.

Name: James

Looks: Curly dark brown and blonde hair, 5'10, typical District 4 good looks, starting to look a lot like his older brother

Show: Disney Channel Divergent

Divergent: 20%

Faction: None

Switch: None

Personality: Much more quiet than the last RP. His isolation has kind of hardened and changed him. Deep down though, he's still the same kind, funny, cheerful, caring, short-tempered James that he was before.

Other: Team Rooney's Pilot and a natural talent with a trident.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh my gosh!! So sorry for not POVing guys, I haven't been on since Thursday (visiting the family), I'll catch up as quick as I can and then POV!!! :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

its fine

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

John's POV:

I was starting to panic. Beta just wouldn't listen to me! Her eyes were glazed over, her face blank, and her finger oh-so-close to pulling the trigger. "BETA!" I shouted, my voice hoarse and cracking. The Abnegation mother was holding her sobbing child in her arm, silent tears falling down her face. I was about to shake her again when, suddenly, she blinked, shook her head, and stumbled back. Taking a quick glance around, I saw that the other Dauntless were doing the same. I noticed Beta was about to fall and I grabbed her, pulling her upright. She looked around, confused, and then noticed the gun in her hand. And the mother and child. And screamed and dropped the gun like it had burned her. Beta wrapped her right arm around her torso and started hyperventilating, pressing the heel of her left hand to her eyes. "Beta, Beta, look at me. You're alright, okay? Look at me, Beta, please," I practically begged, standing a foot away. Startling at my voice, she looked up, tears in her eyes. "John?" she whispered. And then broke into tears. I took this as my cue and pulled her into a hug. "Beta, honey, I know that was reall, really hard, but we have to get out of here, okay?" I whispered slowly and softly. I felt her nod against my chest and heard her try to reign in her sobs. I noticed a truck coming. From Erudite. "Darling, I think I found a way out, but it may involve shooting. Think your up to it, love?" I informed her in a low voice. She broke out of my grip but still remained where I could reach her. She wiped her tears away and said in a hard, barely-controlled voice, "Always." I nodded and handed her her gun before taking up a fallen one. "See that truck over there? Erudite. Two guards in the front with the driver. Now, it may be an empty truck, but it might also have weapons or hostages inside. So I'll handle the guards and you subdue the driver, alright, hon?" I instructed. Face red from crying yet already hardening into the battle-worn gaze I'd seen too many times, Beta, my lovely wife, nodded once again. I nodded back and sprinted to where the truck was going to be in about a minute. "I'm so sorry," I heard her apologize to the Abnegation people before joining me. I lined up my shot and took out one of the guards. The driver, panicking, pulled over. The other guard got out and his face met my fist. In a brief but tense three minutes, he was put down. I climbed into the passenger seat and looked over to find Beta gripping the steering wheel like her life depended on it. I gently pried her hands off it and we switched sides. I looked over and found the driver on the ground beside the truck, purple marks forming on his neck. Not saying a word, I started the vehicle and we started driving. Two minutes in, Beta started crying again. I gave her a one-armed hug and she cuddled into my side, silently crying. "How could I have almost.... She and her child were so terrified. I almost destroyed them, John," she  got out. "Don’t worry, Beta, they're safe now. And you didn't destroy them. That's all that matters. Right now, we're going to find some place to lay low for the night. Tomorrow we'll think of a way to find them. I was thinking Candor, what do you think?" I ended lightly, squeezing her shoulder. She simply nodded, exhausted from all the crying and the mentally taxing mind-control before slowly drifting off to sleep. I kept quiet while I drove to the borders, focusing on getting to Candor while my wife slept unsoundly beside me and who-knows-what was in the back. 

(Hope it was okay!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"We are in a war Ms. Rooney.We have no time for games"the woman said."War"I laughed in annoyed Frustration"We have always been in a war.We....have never left the war.Either all of Team Rooney or none.""Need I remind you that you are in no position to negotiate"she argued."Oh no"I replied"Then you can find someone else to save you because it won't be me.Not without my friends and family by my side.Need I remind you that I'm the Mockingjay and you have no authority over me."I grab a bag and start stuffing it  with supplies.I needed to be prepared going back into the city.I turned to the others."Toby watch them.Four and I will go and get the others.No need to risk everyone getting caught"I said.I hugged Liv and then Cinna walked."Don't go dying on me now Mockingjay"he said."Not a chance"I replied.Four and I left making our way to Candor avoiding all Dauntless guards.

Liv

I know we were supposed to trust these people but I hardly trusted them.Trying to separate us from Maddie?Everyone who tried that practically betrayed us all."You ok"Toby asked."Yeah"I said trying to hide how I felt."You may be an actress but you can't hide this from me"Toby said."I don't know.....I mean don't you think it's weird that she was trying to split Team Rooney and focus only on taking down Bailey"I asked"I know I shouldn't be assuming things but everyone who tried was working for the other side and betrayed us."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I'll go next, just give me some time. I just have one more assignment and I'll have it after that. Should be another hour or two.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

James

I winced at the sound of a booming generator. The sound made my head throb in pain. I opened my eyes and lifted my head up. The light caused me to close them shut. "He's awake," came a voice. I heard loud scrambling, followed by running footsteps towards me. "James, wake up," urged another voice. It was hard to differentiate the two when my ears were booming. "Wha...where am I," I muttered out. "Get him some water John," this girl said. My hearing was starting to go back to normal. I felt a hand lift up my head. I hardly managed to get my mouth open, followed by the refreshing flow of water on my mouth. I opened my eyes. Two people were kneeling in front of me, their faces encapsulated in darkness. "James...you're alive," came the person to my left. A guy. "Of course I am...why wouldn't I be," I replied shakily. "B-Because you died in my arms," replied the girl. My heart jumped. "Beta," I asked. The girl leaned in towards the light. So did the guy. John. "This...this can't be real," I said. "It is real," Beta said, tearfully. I looked at John. "Hey James," he said. He wasn't the crying type, but I could see a shine in his eyes. The two jumped on me, forming a bear hug. It was a long time before one of us let go.

The next morning...

"Take a left," I told John. "I thought you said you knew a short cut to Candor," he said. "I do. This is the shortcut." "How do you know the roads so well if you've been stuck in that bunker," asked Beta. I shrugged, "Before Haymitch brought me a monitor, all I had were maps of the city and really old books." I shivered at the thought of those books. Not at all easy reads. "Now...make a right and Candor should be straight ahead. The back entrance Haymitch told me about I mean." "Well whatever entrance is the least of my concerns," John spun the wheel, "I'm more concerned that we haven't had to go through ANY Erudtie/Dauntless checkpoints. I thought the city would have more of them." "From what Haymitch has told me, Candor has been the least problematic out of any factions. I'm assuming Pickett would come here last," I said. "Well let's hope that we leave Candor long before Pic-," a siren rang from behind. "Stop and step out of the vehicle," yelled a voice. Beta looked at John in horror. John decided to make a break for Candor and stepped on the wheel. We didn't make it a hundred feet, before spikes blew out the wheels. John and Beta hit the dashboard hard and I was flung to the back door of the truck. My vision went blurry and fuzzy. Half of me wanted to black out, but the other wanted me to stay awake. I heard the scratching sound of the door opening. Next thing I knew, I was thrown onto the road. "Stand up," yelled a large man. I did as he said, putting my hands up. Beta and John were being pulled out by two more guards. Only this time these weren't Erudite or Dauntless. They were Candor. "What business do y'all have in these parts," one of the other guards said. "We're...trying...can you ease your grip on me please," yelled Beta. The guard squeezed her arm harder and Beta bit her shirt. "What she's trying to say is that we're here to see Haymitch. Not sure if he's ever brought me up, but he's kind of my guar-," I was cut off. "Let them go Roger." I turned around to see Haymitch. I breathed a sigh of relief. I could tell that he did the same thing. "Sir, these are Dauntless trespassing on our borders. Erudite knows to inform us before-." "I know, I know Roger. Blah blah blah. Erudite this. Erudite that. I get it. Now would you please let them go," Haymitch asked. The guards did as he said. John rushed towards Beta to see if she was alright. I ran towards Haymitch and jumped into his embrace. "I was so worried about you kid. I thought they got you," he said, worried. "They did, but John and Beta rescued me without even knowing it," I said. "I'm so sorry kid. About everything. I shouldn't have kept the others being alive a secret." "It's fine. Knowing me, I probably would've gone to look for them. I wouldn't have made it to Factionless before drawing some form of attention," I replied. Haymitch chuckled, "That sounds about right kid. That sounds about right. Let's get you three cleaned up and fed. You guys can lay low here for now." Haymitch whistled for Roger to come by. "Get these three a warm meal and a shower. I've got some business to take care of." 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

This takes place after the James POV btw.

Toby

"You shouldn't think the worst of her," Cinna said, sitting down. "It's obvious she's up to something," I replied. Cinna shook his head, "I understand what you mean. Trying to separate Team Rooney always means that something is up. But this time there isn't something. Evelyn is desperate for the Mockingjay. She believes that Maddie could rally the Factions against Pickett. She's just worried that if you went with her, then you wouldn't come back." Liv and I sat there in silence. I'm not going to lie, but he had a valid point. This Evelyn lady seemed to have gathered loyal followers to her cause. But it wasn't enough to face Pickett. She'd need more support if she was going to try something. "Have you managed to convince them Cinna," Finnick asked. He sat down in front of me. "Not yet, but they'll turn around. I'm sure of it," he replied. I stared at Finnick. "What," Finnick asked. I came back down to reality. "Oh nothing. It's just kind of weird seeing you...alive." Finnick chuckled and patted me on the shoulder, "You were always the skeptical one cousin. Fear not though, I'm still the same old Finnick." Finnick pulled out a small cube and put it towards Liv. "Sugar cube," he asked. Liv laughed. "Wrong person," she went cold, "Now stop messing with us. Tell us exactly what in the hell is going on." Finnick was taken aback by this. "Sorry Finnick," I apologized for Liv, "This just seems sketchy is all." Finnick nodded in understanding. "Don't worry, it's fine. I was the same way when Factionless first took me in." Finnick stood up. He looked at Cinna. "Looks like its my turn to do the convincing," he said. Finnick gestured for Liv and I to follow.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

We followed Finnick around Factionless only to run nj into even more familiar faces.Beetee was busy working on Maddie's old bow from the games.Cinna added a few more fix ups to her costume."Liv"I turned to see mom and dad."Where is Maddie"she asked."She went to go get Beta and the other Dauntless members"I said."Liv Rooney"the best voice ever."Gemma"I said excitedly.It was so nice to see everyone again.

Maddie

Four and I hid behind a wall as Dauntless guards passed.Not too far ahead stood the entrance to Candor."Ok let's go"he said and we made a break for it."Who are you"a man said as we entered."Maddie Rooney"I replied"We came for our friends.""Not until you take the truth test"he said.I looked at Four who had agreed for the both of us.As Four took his turn I noticed Beta and John but then next to them.Haymitch,Effie,and James?James was alive?"Your turn Ms. Rooney"he said.They gave me the serum."Is it true you were the mockingjaymockingjay"he asked."Yes"I replied."Did you plan for that war"he asked."No"I replied."Have you killed anyone before"he asked."President Prescott"I said"She was working with the Capitol and tried to kill both my brothers.""Thank you for your Candor"he said.After I pushed through the crowd towards Effie and Haymitch hugging them.After I hugged James."How are you going to explain this to Parker"I said teasing him."Where is Grace"Beta asked."Factionless with the others"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

John's POV:

I watched Beta carefully as she nervously bit at her thumb nail. This morning she had been feeling nauseous and wouldn't eat breakfast. "Is she okay?" Beta inquired. Maddie nodded. "Yes, now come on, everyone's waiting for us," Maddie exclaimed, pulling at Beta's wrist. Beta's face suddenly resembled a brand new piece of paper. "Y-you guys go on w-without me. Take James and Haymitch and Effie and John. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to see everyone," she tried to persuade, taking a small step back. Maddie frowned. "Well, yeah, but you're coming with us," she stated, confused. "I'll just be a liability," Beta explained softly. I step in, furious. Not at her. Never at her. At Erudite and Eric and this whole blasted system. "That. Was not. Your fault, Beta. You hear me? Not your fault," I tell her firmly, tilting her chin up so that she was forced to look at me. She takes another step back. "But it was," she protested, "No one else in our group was susceptible to it, were they? I was the only one. And it means that I'm weak and a liability to the team." "That is not true!" Maddie cried out angrily. "Beta Astrowsky. You are not weak. Your mind was still healing from being so strong the first time and they took advantage of that. If any of us had been through the same thing, it could have easily happened to us." "No, it wouldn't have. Because I'm not what you guys are!" she spit out bitterly. "And what's that, Beta?" Maddie said, one part confused and the other part mad. Beta's voice dropped to barely a whisper. "Divergent." "That's why we need you! What if they come up with something that only controls us? Then we'll need you to save us! Team Rooney only takes the best of the best, and that is what you are, Beta, the best of the best," Maddie said truthfully, head held high. Then I came up with something. "If you won't come," I stated quietly, "Then I'll just take my things and go." Beta's breath hitched for a second before saying just as quietly, "Then go." I turned to Maddie. "How soon will you be ready to leave?" Looking confused, she replied, "As soon as possible." I nodded, partially to myself. "Good," was my response, "Get the car started. I'll get my things." She still looked confused when I turned around and picked up Beta and placed her over my shoulder as she shrieked. "John! Put me down!" "I'm getting my things! And you see that ring on your finger? That is mine and there is a person attached so I have no choice but to take that person along," I stated clearly. Maddie grinned and bounded over to the car where the others were and started herding them in. I could practically feel Beta trying not to laugh. "Oh is that so, Mr. Astrowsky?" she questioned in an amused voice as I carried her to the car. "That is so, Mrs. Astrowsky," I answered. After a second or two, she gave a resigned sigh. "Okay, John, okay. You win. I'll go with you, but only because they'll need you and Grace will probably go ballistic and do something crazy like come back here to get me if I don't." Grinning slightly, I changed her form so that it was more wedding-style than anything. I gave her a kiss when we got to the car. "That is all I need," I announce and help her into the car where Maddie was rolling her eyes with a smile and James smirked. "To Factionless," Haymitch states and puts the car in gear. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

We pulled up to Factionless and everyone filed into the building."Ok now that you have your little team are you ready to talk"she said."Fine let's talk"I said."Maddie"Four warned."I'm gonna hear what she has to say but nothing is 100%"I said.We all walked into a room including Four to hear what she has to say about all this.But before she started speaking people started freaking out.We ran out to see why.Three people were standing on a ledge."Turn yourself in and the death stops"they spoke not from their own voice.Beta and I raced to the top to catch them before they jumped.I grabbed hold of Dump Truck as Beta grabbed Ally.The third fell to the floor.We pulled them up but I couldn't help but feel responsible.That could have been Liv or Grace.That night when everyone was asleep I sneaked of and went to Erudite.I couldn't let her hurt anyone else.Guards took me to Bailey and she ran the test."So it was you this whole time"she said."What exactly do you want"I asked."Open that box"she said"Everyone else has failed."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I have to divide the three POVs into more than three. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I posted liv but something tells me it's not coming

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

I couldn't sleep so I got up to go find Maddie only to find her bed empty.I then went to check the kitchen,the basketball court,and Beta's room.She was no where to be scene."Everything ok"Evelyn asked."Have you seen Maddie"I asked"I just really wanna talk to her.""No I haven't seen her"she said.I wasn't sure if she was lying or not."Ok well it's not like Maddie to just run off"I said"She always comes to me or plays basketball and she's not dumb enough too...."I stopped my self.She would want to protect us.I ran up the stairs to wake everyone up."Maddie turned herself in"I said"She went to Erudite."I started pacing back and forth.They were going to kill her and I was going to lose my twin.She wouldn't come back from this.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I ended the last POV in a similar place. It ends with Toby and Liv coming in to tell Parker and James.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

First of two for Toby.

Toby

“Why are some people rushing all over the place,” I asked. Cinna turned around to see. “Nothing good. Usually means that someone is getting close to the borders,” he replied. I saw Finnick spinning around in the crowd. He stopped when he saw me and urged me to come. I stood up. “You coming,” I asked. Cinna chuckled, “I’m a stylist, not a fighter.”  “Suit yourself,” I replied. Finnick led me to main entrance. “As you can tell dear cousin, it is possible we may have intruders,” he said. Finnick handed me a gun. “We won’t know for sure because we lack surveillance technology, but once the watchmen give us the word, we’ll know. You up for a bit of a fight,” he asked. I nodded, “Any time.” The two of us got ourselves ready behind a few supply crates.  We knelt there, waiting. Eventually the whole room got quiet.  Someone knelt down in between Finnick and I. Parker. “What are you doing here? It’s not safe,” I said. Parker shrugged me off, “I was talking to Evelyn and she said to come here. I hope you know there aren’t that many medics here.” I sighed, “Ok. Just be careful.” I handed him my gun and picked up another one that leaned on the crate next to me.  We waited mostly in silence, with a few murmurs from behind. “Fin…ick,” came a voice on the radio. “Tell me you have good news Amy,” Finnick said. “Nothing good. Seems that our friends at Candor have gotten themselves into trouble. They’re coming in fast with an Erudite truck on their heels.” Finnick sighed. “Ok. We’ll have the traps ready.” Finnick put the radio away and ordered for the doors to open and the traps set up. “I need a mechanic team to be ready to take the trackers out of that Erudite truck,” he yelled.  Finnick went back to his place when the vehicles came speeding into view. “They’re coming in too fast,” I said. “Just give them a second. This is going to be a close one.” 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it fine I just posted a pic but something tells me it's not gonna come 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

If the first half doesn't come in, its fine. There is a lot, but the second half is where the good stuff is.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

I'll have them in around 8. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Ignore the previous post. I sent that in hours ago.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I'll post the rest tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm confused the only one posted you said to ignore 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

None of them went through. The post i was referring to was the one that said I would have them ready by eight o'clock.

Toby

“Why are some people rushing all over the place,” I asked. Cinna turned around to see. “Nothing good. Usually means that someone is getting close to the borders,” he replied. I saw Finnick spinning around in the crowd. He stopped when he saw me and urged me to come. I stood up. “You coming,” I asked. Cinna chuckled, “I’m a stylist, not a fighter.”  “Suit yourself,” I replied. Finnick led me to main entrance. “As you can tell dear cousin, it is possible we may have intruders,” he said. Finnick handed me a weapon. “We won’t know for sure because we lack surveillance technology, but once the watchmen give us the word, we’ll know. You up for a bit of a fight,” he asked. I nodded, “Any time.” The two of us got ourselves ready behind a few supply crates.  We knelt there, waiting. Eventually the whole room got quiet.  Someone knelt down in between Finnick and I. Parker. “What are you doing here? It’s not safe,” I said. Parker shrugged me off, “I was talking to Evelyn and she said to come here. I hope you know there aren’t that many medics here.” I sighed, “Ok. Just be careful.” I handed him my weapon and picked up another one that leaned on the crate next to me.  We waited mostly in silence, with a few murmurs from behind. “Fin…ick,” came a voice on the radio. “Tell me you have good news Amy,” Finnick said. “Nothing good. Seems that our friends at Candor have gotten themselves into trouble. They’re coming in fast with an Erudite truck on their heels.” Finnick sighed. “Ok. We’ll have the traps ready.” Finnick put the radio away and ordered for the doors to open and the traps set up. “I need a mechanic team to be ready to take the trackers out of that Erudite truck,” he yelled.  Finnick went back to his place when the vehicles came speeding into view. “They’re coming in too fast,” I said. “Just give them a second. This is going to be a close one.”

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6