Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

He just storms away from Johanna. Then the whole Peace Serum incident happens.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ok just wanted to know before I posted

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

I was getting more worried about Toby.I left him in the care of Parker because I needed someone who could really help him.Maybe Grace?I left the faction to go find Maddie to see if she knew anything.Or at least get a message to Maddie.I had written it on paper for her."Liv what are you doing"Willow asked."I need you to get this to Maddie"I replied"It's important."Willow nodded and took the paper.I just hope Maddie gets it though I know I can trust Willow.Though I had my doubts after what happened with Diggie.I walked back to Amity."Is he ok"I asked Parker even though he never got the chance to graduate from his medical course he took with Grace.Two opinions was always better than one.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

I sent a POV through... hopefully it'll go through...

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

"LoveUrEnemies&Pray4ThoseWhoPersecuteU"

Matt5:43-44

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it didnt come elf

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I’ll have something on in the late afternoon/early evening. I was going to post yesterday but something popped up.

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh my gosh!! Tobias!!! *huggles* Sorry for not posting, I tried, but the forums would NOT let me see the posts after a certain point!! Didn't want to POV and get it wrong. :P I totally understand, Tobias! Good to see you back, though!! :D

And without further ado, here is a POV-

*I couldn't resist. XD Not after Toby was described as Tom Holland. XD

Grace's POV:

"Go join Beta and get some lunch, Maddie. I have some business to deal with," I informed her, shooting a glare at Four. "You are not going to yell at Four!" Maddie whisper-yelled/giggled. "'I meant what I said and I said what I meant.' -That was a children's author who said that, by the way- So therefore I am going to yell at Four. I told you what would happen if something like this happened again," I stated calmly. Maddie shakes her head and laughs. "Now this I have to see," she laughs. "Well, then, stay here," I said, slightly exasperated but the smile on my face gave away my true feelings on the subject. Then, I remember my time as a nurse, fighter, and *guy-in-the-chair on Team Rooney and school my face and march up to Four. "Can I help you?" he asks in an almost bored voice, eyebrow raised like what-is-this-tiny-human-talking-to-me-for? That just fueled my rage. I put my hands on my hips and purse my lips. "Tobias Eaton," I start in a low voice. He drops the knife. "As you should well know, I am training to be a nurse -or doctor, whatever is more needed- and everyone in this training group and below are my patients. This include a certain Madison Rooney who seems to keep getting hurt for no apparent reason. Now I know that during training I am to expect bruises and cuts and black eyes, maybe even a concussion or broken bone or two. But I will not, cannot, tolerate it when one of my patients gets hurt for no apparent reason. And by an instructor no less. And I know perfectly well that all of the transfers have gotten through phase one, the physical phase, of training. So there is absolutely no reason for Miss Rooney to have gotten hurt today, was there? Don't respond, Four, that was rhetorical. And don't give me that about Eric being there. I helped take down one tyrant much worse than this, he. Is. Nothing. But. A. Fly. Do you hear me? A fly. Treat him as such and I know you can, Four, because I happen to know that you were the top of your class back in the day. So I don't want to hear any excuses or see situations like this one happen again. Am I clear?" I finish firmly. He opens his mouth, I can see in his eyes it's to protest, so I interrupt, "Am. I. CLEAR?" I glare at him, never wavering in my eye contact. His eyes are blazing but mine more so and in the end, he looks away first and nods slowly, still shooting me glares. I nod once, sharply, and turn to leave but he grabs my arm quickly and draws me close. "How did you know my name? And what gave you the right to talk to me like that?" he hisses in my ear. I turn around and look at him, face as blank and as hard as granite, and reply very calmly, "I was in a War, Four. And I know you were, too, don't give me that look. You were technical support and I thank you for your duty, but don't think you've seen the front lines like I have. Because I have. I have been in do-or-die situations. I have seen my sister and her fiance and my friends kill or be killed. I have worked as hard as I could on the operation table, friends and family in the back hoping against hope that their loved ones caught in the blast radius will live. I have seen that and so much more. So do not think for one second that just because I am younger than you that I am no more wiser, hardened, or experienced than you are. And it's true that you may be more wiser or hardened or experienced in some areas than me, but do not let that cloud your judgment of me. Or you will be sorry. Either of us could be powerful allies or powerful enemies. Choose wisely and I will do the same. I have fought too hard to not be allowed to speak to who I want to speak to." "And my name?" I smirk at that. "Simple. I saw your face... and did some research." And with that, I turned around and, grabbing John from the shadows, linked arms with Maddie and proclaimed on our way to the cafeteria, "I need cake. Let's go get cake."

(Mods, please let this through, none of it is REAL!! It is all for the purposes of the RP!!!)

Blake's POV:

I was tired. I was tired of it all. I want Beta. Or Grace. Or John. Or one of their friends. Liv was nice. So was Maddie. A little tough, but nice. I was homesick and I needed family. So after everyone was asleep, I crept out and got onto a train carrying some kind of... serum to Amity. I wanted to see Liv. And Baby Maddie. And maybe Toby, too. Just for the night! That's all! I hope they won't send me away... After about thirty minutes -give or take, maybe, ten minutes-, I hopped off the train and walked another five minutes to where I knew for a fact -I had looked it up earlier- Liv and Toby and Baby Maddie lived. Hoping I wasn't waking them and wouldn't wake the neighbors, I knocked on their door three times, and stepped back. A light flashed on downstairs -one upstairs in what I assumed was a bedroom had been on- and suddenly the door was open. "Oh! What's your name, dear?" Liv asked kindly. Right. Last she saw me, I had looked a lot different. I was a baby then. Or... Toddler, I think. Early memories are kind of jumbled up for me. "I-It's Blake, Liv. Grace and Beta's younger brother? I-I was hoping that I could just s-see you for tonight and then head back home before morning, but if you're just busy, I-I can j-just go," I stammered, blushing furiously at my stupidity that I forgot that they could have been busy or not wanted to see me at all. Her eyes lit up. "Blake! It's been forever since I last saw you! Of course, of course, come in, come in!" Did she always like saying things in pairs? "Toby got up a few hours ago, you see, and we were just having a late, er, lunch," she explained as I walked in and she closed the door behind me. I nodded in understanding at her words. I knew that Amity were farmers, so it would make sense that after all that farming from the week that Toby would want to sleep in. And be hungry when he woke up. "Do you want anything, Blake?" I shook my head. "Well, make yourself at home. Toby's up, I'll go tell him you're here. He's still a bit groggy so I apologize in advance," she informed me, starting upstairs. I simply nodded and looked around before settling down in a chair, kicking at the legs since my feet didn't reach the ground yet. I wondered why Toby was still -what was the word?- groggy since he woke up hours and hours ago, even if it was later than usual. Maybe he had a nap, too? That would make sense. Last year, one time I stayed up late and woke up even later and John said that I still had to take a nap later. I was groggy when I woke up both times. I wonder if that's what Liv did to Toby? If he hadn't wanted to take a nap so she said that he had to? Yeah... that must be it... I hope. 

(Again, Mods, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Grace and I met up with Beta as we walked through the hallway.She was about to say something when Willow showed up and handed me a letter."A letter"I asked."It's from Amity"Willow said.Liv?I opened the folded paper and read through it."It's about Toby"I said.I handed Beta the letter and she passed it to Grace.We headed to the bunks where we could talk without others as they were all in the pit.On the way Picket passed us."You're the Rooney Twin aren't you"she said"Madison is it?""Maddie"I replied."Right"she said"I'm glad to see you can make your own choices.Especially with your results.""You saw them"I asked.She just walked away and entered some room.The guards had mentioned them hunting Divergents.Now I was in bigger trouble than before.I can't even tell Beta or Grace and they were two of my best friends.I just walked of and headed to the basketball room.It always made me feel better."Ok what's wrong"Beta said.She was standing at the door with Grace."Nothing."I said throwing the ball into th hoop."Maddie we know when your stressed or scared.We were there during the Hunger Games"Beta said."I trust you guys but I can't tell you and now I'm worried about Liv"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Oops the post didn't go through. I know why though. I used a word that is a bit much for the filter. Gotta go and rewrite the POV because I forgot to copy it :D.

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

scarletactor17

*Hugs Back* Good to see you too Beta. I'm so glad to be back doing this with you guys.

To the filter and Mods, PLEASE let this through. I know it mentions a couple of no no things, but it would be in the interest of this very very fictional story that you let this go through.

This is a little bit rushed, compared to the original POV, but it is about the same. The only change was the ending.

Parker

"P-Parker," came James's voice. My eyes burst open and I shot up from my chair. I looked around the room for any signs of James or Joey. Nothing. I sighed, but then chuckled to myself. Did I really think that they were alive? Joey died at the hands of Jessie and my supposed death killed James. I shook my head and sat back down. I looked at the radio that had acted as my pillow for the night. Still buzzing as always, with no one on the other side. I turned it off. Right as I did, a knock came from the cellar door. "Parker, can you come up? We have a visitor," came Liv's voice. She walked away, her footsteps fading away in the distance. I walked to the back of the cellar and lifted myself up. I heard voices coming from the living room, so I went there. Liv was pouring a glasses of lemonade to a boy. "Parker, you remember Blake, right?" I chuckled, "Little guy was the quietest little kid I've ever met." The boy sat up, "That was me. Everyone always talks about how I was a quiet baby. I still am quiet to a degree." My mouth dropped a little at the realization I made. "Blake! Oh my gosh its been forever. You're so big now." Blake smiled and jumped from his seat. We both hugged. "You're Liv and Maddie's little brother right? Your name is...," he stood there thinking for a moment, "Parker! Your name is Parker. If I hadn't known you were Liv and Maddie's brother I would never guessed you were related to them. You look nothing like them." Liv and I broke out in laughter. "That's what everyone says," I replied. Thuds like thunder came from upstairs, causing Blake to jump. We turned our heads to find Toby, who looked like he hadn't had a night of sleep in a year. Liv went to help him, but Toby insisted he could do it himself. "You must Peter-I mean Toby. Sorry, you look like a Peter. I'm Blake, Beta and Grace's little brother. Do you remember me," he asked. Toby looked at Blake. I swear for a moment I saw a twinkle in his eyes. I hadn't seen that from him in a long time. He nodded his head. "Of course...I...remember you." Blake looked at Toby quizzically, "Well it makes sense that you do, since you were almost an adult the last time you saw me. Anyways, you look tired. Liv told me that you were taking a nap. You know, I used to take naps all the time when I was younger. I didn't know adults took naps too." Toby mustered the biggest smile he could. It wasn't much, but it was a smile. "You'll r-r-regret growing up when your-," Toby nearly slipped down the stairs, but he caught himself, "You'll regret not being a kid anymore when you're older. You'll miss all the naps you took." Blake giggled, "I can't wait to grow up! I want to make technology when I'm older!" Toby gave a wheezing sigh and shook his head.

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

scarletactor17

Again, I found it too weird to POV as Toby in this scene, given the mindset he is in. I'm going to start POVing as Parker, like I did in the last two attempts.

Name: Parker Rooney

Looks:like Parker Rooney

Show:Liv and Maddie

Divergent:Unkown

Faction:Amity

Switch:Amity

Personality: Not the same Parker, at least for now. 

Other: Slowly Recovering 

POV incoming btw.

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ah! Loved it! :D And, please, Tobias, call me Elf. :) (Or Ranger. Whichever is easier. XP) I'll try to POV at some point in the future! (The Original Trio is back together again for one more Rp! :D)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Liv

I was happy to see Blake again but it was so hard to hide the pain inside as I watched Toby.I was only good at it because I'm an actress but it didn't help any.I wanted to talk to Maddie Beta and Grace but I can't.I'm hoping she at least got my letter.

Maddie

It was now time for the mental test.I nailed capture the flag and got my way above the line but now came the mental test.John had said it's where they give us a serum and it's kind of almost like the test we took when we switched factions.For now I left Grace and Beta to deal with Liv's letter while I was still in initiation.I walked in to see Four at the computer."Sit"he said.I did as he said and he injected the serum.Twenty minutes later I was up."How long do you think you were in there"he asked."Forty minutes"I said."Twenty.2x faster than average"he said."How'd you get past the career ending injury"he asked."I just went for the net"I said.It's not like it was real anyway.Though it reminded me of the War when I tore my Acl limb and had to  be out for a while."What were your results"he asked."Amity"I lied.He didn't believe me but I gave the same answer when he asked again.I then left and headed back towards the bunks.People hounding me with questions.Didn't help that that night Peter and Al tried to kill me.

Next Day...

I woke up in a loft looking place.No one was here."You ok"Four said walking in."Yeah"I replied."You should go get breakfast"he said"Meet me at the pit later.""For what"I asked."I"m going to train you"he said.He knew?How?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I just sent a pov I wish there was another rp I could make for us something different but idk what I miss having yall aroundaround:(

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Oops, I meant Elf. Sorry! 

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

scarletactor17

As much as I love telling a story with these characters, I too wish for something else. Maybe something will come along down the road. 

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

scarletactor17

If guys want, maybe we can jot down some ideas. Perhaps something that we all like will stick and we can do something with it.

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

maybe I've thought about something maybe fantasy,or a never land ,maybe starwars,maybe a future apocalyptic but I'm not 100% sure maybe demigods(I'm not good with villains or prophecies)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

I like those ideas. I've been thinking about a few of my own, but haven't really put much thought into them.

On another note, I'm debating whether or not bringing James back. I did in the last two attempts, but I felt as if they were both too early. If I were to bring him back, then it'd be much later in the story. I'd bring him back in a very Stranger Things-inspired way, like I did last time. I'm also fine with keeping him dead. I've already brought him back once, so twice feels a bit overboard, unless I disregard the first time. Either way, if I keep him dead then he's at least buried in the now empty, peaceful District 12. On the other hand, if he's alive I have no don't in my mind that he is somewhere in the city, being kept hidden by Haymitch.

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

all the supposed dead people would be in the faction less 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

let me know which you like best and ill see what i can do with it

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oooh, this is getting exciting! :D And I'd love to do another Rp with y'all!! :D Lemme look at the RP ideas I have. *dives into notes* *comes back out clutching work-in-progress titles* Well. I mean. I have this gang/mob Rp that seems interesting (Head of Gang is (happily!) married to a guy that either is the head of Security for the Gang or does Finances for the Police.). Hm... I have this other shapeshifter one that I based off the song "Dirty Paws" by Of Monsters and Men... Um... Ooh! This modern vampire/werewolves that's sort of-ish like The Addam's Family almost??? Except, not as creepy?? ...Story Story Story... uh... And then there is another Thief/Gang one that seems pretty interesting that I came up with, like, three months ago. *shrugs* I come up with a lot of Rp/Story ideas. Like to write some of them down. (And, honestly, Tobias, I don't quite care what you call me, I just wanted to let you know that you didn't have to call me Beta. XP And I'm fine either way with James staying dead or coming back later. I'm still on the fence about Blake this time 'round, too. XD)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian