Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Beta's POV:

"Maddie! Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you!" I exclaim. "How are you!?" asks Grace. "It's great to see you guys, too! And I'm doing better. A lot better," Maddie smiles. "What are you doing here?" "Well, obviously, we're both in Dauntless. But I'm also helping to train the Transfers! So, yay, fun!" I respond. "Where's John?" she inquires, looking over us to try and see if he's hiding in the shadows or something. Not that it would be surprising. Everyone has there quirks, my husband's just seems to be hiding and appearing random places when he is most needed. "Oh, he's back at headquarters, control, whatever you want to call it. You can come sit with us at dinner, you'll see him then. Speaking of which, Grace, you're not supposed to be here," I turn on my sister. She gives me her most innocent smile and then says, "I know, I just wanted to see the Transfers. I'll go find Sam. See you at dinner, 'kay?" She starts to leave as I nod with a smile. "Who's Sam?" Maddie asks when she's out of sight. I lean closer to whisper, "Sam is Grace's new boyfriend. Super polite, nicest boy in Dauntless, bit of a chatterbox, trouble seems to follow him everywhere, seems to have a vigilante-he-needs-to-save-everyone complex, you know," I shrug, "the usual." We share a look and start laughing, since I basically just described Toby. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maddie

"Alright.Transfers with Beta and Me.Dauntless Born go with Eva"he said"I'm Four."I laughed before he continued."Like the number"I asked."Exactly like the number"he said and walked by."You have a death wish"a girl asked walking by.We followed them to the bunks and then they showed us to the pit."You won't make it here goody two shoes"a boy said"You're too nice.""Then you don't know anything about me"I said as we headed to dinner.That was after they made us change into black clothes."So how is Parker"Grace said."Liv said that he still holds on to that picture of James"I replied"He also hasn't gotten over Joey either.""What about Little Maddie"Beta added."As cute as ever.Walking.Liv is teaching her to read.And yes Liv is still acting and working on her music"I said.They smiled.Four sat down."I don't want to hear about old facctions"he said."Yeah and where are you from"I asked.He glared at me."What makes you think you can speak to me"he asked."Maybe because you're so approachable"I replied.A man came to talk to him and then they both left.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

"Alright.Transfers with Beta and Me.Dauntless Born go with Eva"he said"I'm Four."I laughed before he continued."Like the number"I asked."Exactly like the number"he said and walked by."You have a death wish"a girl asked walking by.We followed them to the bunks and then they showed us to the pit."You won't make it here goody two shoes"a boy said"You're too nice.""Then you don't know anything about me"I said as we headed to dinner.That was after they made us change into black clothes."So how is Parker"Grace said."Liv said that he still holds on to that picture of James"I replied"He also hasn't gotten over Joey either.""What about Little Maddie"Beta added."As cute as ever.Walking.Liv is teaching her to read.And yes Liv is still acting and working on her music"I said.They smiled.Four sat down."I don't want to hear about old facctions"he said."Yeah and where are you from"I asked.He glared at me."What makes you think you can speak to me"he asked."Maybe because you're so approachable"I replied.A man came to talk to him and then they both left.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

elf?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV:

I burst out laughing when he left. "That was awesome, Maddie. I'm so glad you're here," I congratulate. "What is up with that guy?" she asks. I shrug. "We dunno. I actually only heard of him until today. He works with you, right, John?" Beta informs Maddie without looking up at John, who sits where Four was. John smirks and gives Beta a kiss on the temple before replying. "Yeah, he's my superior. Top dog before Eric." He leans in close to whisper the next part. "They say he was the top of his class, above Eric even, and that he was given the Eric's job, but he turned it down in favor of the surveillance and all that. Apparently, Eric is still bitter about and they're at each other throats because of it. Four's nice once you get on his good side, but is the most reserved person beside myself and Beta." "Hey!" Beta scolds, smacking him in the head. Maddie and I laugh and Beta and John have a smile on their faces. "Mind if I join?" a bright, familiar voice asks us. "Yeah, sure sit down," Beta invites and he sits next to me. I work hard to try to keep the blush off my face but I look over and see that Sam's as red as I think I am. "So, who's the new girl?" he asks, breaking the silence. "How do you know I'm new?" Maddie questions and I share a grin with Sam. "Sam's the name and I know everyone in town, whether by face, reputation, or status. And you, my friend, are new. Transfer new, I'd say... Candor?" Sam replies. Maddie laughs. "You're good. Name's Maddie, I transferred from Amity, actually," she responds good-naturedly. Sam looks a bit surprised at the Faction. "Well, no wonder you came to Dauntless. Welcome, Maddie Rooney," he smirks. "I didn't give you a last name," Maddie says, confused. "And Grace, my wonderful, beautiful girl, didn't give me five dollars. Life is full of mysteries, my friend, most of which are people. And I am set on unraveling these people-mysteries," he declares. "In your free time," I finish as I take a sip from my cup while digging out my wallet. "Well, I have two questions to unravel you, sir. One, what do you do not in your free time?" "School, mainly." "And being a vigilante and trying to train to become mainly an Air Force fighter but minoring in wanting to become a wall patrol guard," I count off my fingers and he sticks his tongue out at me before grinning and rolling his eyes. "Alright, alright, question number two?" "'Grace, my wonderful, beautiful girl'?" Maddie asks, eyebrow sticking up. I perk up and remember and hand Sam the five dollars I had forgotten. "Ah, yes, well, um," he stammers, "Grace is my, uh, she-she's my, sort-of, girl...friend." "Why so scared?" Beta snickers. "Death aunt," I remember suddenly. Sam looks simultaneously relieved and horrified at the same time. Probably because I said it out loud. "Wait, what's the 'death aunt'?" Maddie inquires. "She's the next person you have to be scared of after the dad, the mom, and the siblings. She's the super scary, over-protective aunt-like person that is the next person you have to get permission of when dating a person to get integrated into their family," I explain for Sam. "I'm the death aunt!?" Maddie is, almost like my boyfriend, both horrified and pleased. "You're the Mockingjay! Of course you're the death aunt!" Sam whisper-explains, terrified. John looks pleased and Beta and I are having fun with this. Maddie rolls her eyes and then sticks out her arm and taps both of his shoulder. "Well, congrats, you have my permission and my threat," she tells him. Sam breathes a sigh of relief and I giggle and pat his shoulder. "Don't worry, you have all the people in Dauntless now," I reassure him. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

Sam was nice but looked at him."Hurt Grace and I will crush you"I said.He looked even more nervous.After dinner we walked back towards the bunks.That's when I noticed a basketball court.Two people were currently on the court."Now this is my territory"I said picking up a basketball."Please like you could even make a basket"Peter said."Hey don't underestimate  Mad Dog Rooney"Beta said.He laughed.I tossed the ball without even moving from my spot and ball goes right into the net."Bam What"I said"Looks like you just got burned by a girl.""Classic Maddie"Grace said high fiving Beta.We backed out and continued to the bunks."How did you do that"Sam asked."Basketball just comes naturally"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Beta's POV:

"That's really cool," Sam compliments then looks deep in thought. "Hey, if I show you the streets and, you know, all the good hiding places and such, will you teach me how to play basketball?" he offers. "Uh, yeah," Maddie says, "Of course I'll teach you!" Sam brightened up I thought there was a light switch on him. "Yeah, but not right now. Transfers have a curfew and Sam has parents and an older sister to answer to. So off with you. Both of ya," I shoo them off. Sam gives Grace a peck on the cheek and she says goodbye as he sprints off, near panicking at that the thought of being late. "Bye, Maddie, get a good night's sleep. Training starts tomorrow and I'm not going easy," I tell her and pull her into a hug. "And don't worry, I'm getting John to look into Four a little more," I whisper into her ear and give her a wink when pulling away. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head and then gives Grace a hug. "Sam seems nice, but I'm taking my roll as the Death Aunt seriously," Maddie tells Grace. Grace smiles and laughs and says goodnight. We both wave one last time and then race each other home through the streets and tunnels. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

The next day everyone was in the training area using the punching bags while some were learning how to fight.Beta was really not going easy.Eric then walked in."First jumper vs. last jumper"he called.It had to be Peter."Scared Rooney"he said."Not at all"I said walking onto the mat."You should be"he replied making his move.He swung at me but I dodge punching him in the stomach.He tried again this time connecting with my face in which I returned the favor and a little more.He attacked trying to throw me off the mat but I stepped on his foot and kneed him in the gut.I then knocked him off his feet and pulled his one arm behind him.He tried to kick me but I caught his foot.Peter squirmed like a little fish.I was about to knock him out but wanted to stop.I knocked him out anyway.It didn't last long as he got up while the second fight happened.He walked over to me."I've never lost anything"he said getting angry and bitterly."Well there is a first for everything.Besides Mad Dog doesn't lose.Bam What"I replied.He walked away which is when I noticed Four in the corner of the room.He walked away.He was one mysterious person."Not bad Rooney"Beta said walking over."Must be all that Mockingjay training"I said.She smiled."Yes the days of Team Rooney"she said.After training Eric showed us a board that had us ranked.We were being ranked along side the Dauntless born so basically the transfer group was under the red line me being the 5th name under it."If you are under the red line by the end of training you will be Factionless"Eric said.I looked at Beta.That night I snuck out and went to get some extra training in because I couldn't fail.Four walked in and walked over to me."Your form is great but you need a sturdier stance"he said moving my hips squared to the rest of me."Thanks"I said.I tried to stop thinking about Four because my last boyfriend had betrayed me and resulted in everyone I cared about's death.Joey,James,Ophelia,Boggs,Finnick,and I almost lost Parker.Little Maddie was two when she lost her mother.I went back to bed to get some rest before breakfast.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Beta's POV:

A shiver went down as I watched all of the kids train. It reminded me of the War. And I didn't have many pleasant memories of the War. I resisted the urge to throw up when suddenly arms were around me. I flipped the guy over my shoulder and had a knife to his throat before I realized that it was my husband. "Oh my gosh, John, I'm so sorry. What are you doing here?" I apologize, putting the knife back in my boot and helping him up. He chuckled. "Had a day off, wanted to see how you were doing. Last night didn't seem too good," he explained, voice low. I give him a half-hearted smile and look around at all the children I was training. Not for a war, but simply to live. Sounded a lot like the Hunger Games to me, but then I might not be the best candidate for that judgment considering my head's a little messed up. "Hey, Jillian!" I call out, "Hand always to your face for guard, even when punching!" She looked over, nodded, and went back to punching the bag. I looked over to see John smirking. "What?" I question, fighting a smile. He straightened up and stood at attention. "Major Beta, what are my orders?" he said, face the most serious I've seen. I roll my eyes and mutter, "Oh my gosh, what am I going to do with you?" However, I play along and put my hands behind my back and inspect him. "Get to the knives, Astrowsky. As first of your class in 'em, I see no reason why you cannot help Four in instructing the new ones on how to through them with speed, accuracy, and form. Now get outta my sight, Astrowsky. I expect everyone to be experts by the time you are finished with them," I inform him, head held high. "Ma'am, yes, ma'am!" he salutes and jogs over to Four to update him. Four shoots me a glare and I give him a smile with cold eyes. Scarier than any scowl or glare. He simply goes back to sharpening the knives with John. "Alright, Transfers, get over here and listen up," I shout, my voice filling the room with no room for play. Hurredly, everyone stops what they are doing and sprints over to me, forming a semi-circle. "Today, you are going to be learning how to throw knives. Instructors Four and John Astrowsky will be teaching you and I expect you all to listen very closely to what they are telling you. Is that understood?" I tell them. There are nods of agreement when one boy, Peter, I believe, calls out, "Hey, Astrowsky... Isn't that your husband?" and snickers. I fix my cold smile on him and hiss, "Good observation skills, Peter. However, you are in Dauntless, not Erudite, and unless you would like to risk your neck further with any more commentary, I would suggest you get to the knives, now." I raise my voice a bit. "That goes for all of you! Get to it!" The group scurries under my glare with one terrified Peter and another amused Maddie. I catch Maddie's eye and give her a wink before overlooking Four's and John's instructioning. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I walked over to the knives and picked up a knife.I tossed it hitting the bull's eye."You're a natural at this"a girl said.I picked up another and it landed next to the first one.I kept throwing when a boy dropped it."That was lame"Eric said."It slipped"the boy replied."Go get it"he snapped."While throwing"he said."Scared"Eric asked."Yes"he replied."Stand in front of the target and everyone else can stop"Eric said"One flinch and you're out"he said."That proves nothing.Anyone can do that"I said."So then it wont be a problem for you then Miss Rooney"he said.I walked up and stood in the boy's place."Same rule.Four will throw the knives"he said.Four threw the first one and nothing.He picked up a second and it was closer but nothing.He threw a third and managed to get my arm."Points for bravery but not as many as you lost"Eric said.Everyone left.I walked out."You ok"Four asked."You cut me"I replied."I meant to"he replied"Otherwise you'd still be there."I walked out to look at the ranks.Closer but not above the line yet.I bet Liv was doing so much better right now."You seriously have a death wish"a girl said"That was really cool though.I went to see Grace so she could clean it up.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Grace's POV:

"You're almost as bad as Sam!" I chide as I clean out her arm and inspect it. Maddie chuckles. "What does Sam do?" she inquires. "He gets into fights every other day, it seems. Has some sort of vigilante complex or something. Always telling the boys rather forcefully that I am claimed, thank you very much, when they make me too uncomfortable and sticking up for the little guy, that sort of thing. Drives me nuts, but I wouldn't have him any other way," I tell her and then sigh. "But I'm not gonna have two of you. So get to first as quick as you can or else I'm gonna have to have a talk with Four," I inform her, "You're lucky that this doesn't need stitches. Now which kind of band-aid do you want?" I give her two choices: Hello Kitty and the Justice League. She laughs and points to the Justice League while saying, "You're gonna yell at Four?" I give her an I'm-not-joking look while putting on her Wonder Woman band-aid. "Don't think I won't. I've learned from Toby, Beta, and John, who is the king of intimidation. And I have a reputation with the older boys." "What sort of reputation? What do they say about you, Grace Jackson?" "They say that I'm pretty and I say so is my right hook. What isn't so pretty is the stitches they need afterwards," I inform her in a serious voice, but a twinkle of amusement is in Maddie's eye as she laughs. "That's my niece," she jokes. I roll my eyes. "Now let's go get dinner," I say, "I'm starving!"

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

We sat down at the table when I heard another voice call my name."Maddie"it questioned."Willow"I said hugging her.She sat down and joined us."So how about that basketball lesson"Sam asked."Maybe after initiation"I replied.After dinner I went to go check the ranks.I was just below the line.First in my group though.I walked with Grace and Beta back to the bunks when Pickett walked past us."Your Pete and Karen's kid aren't you"she asked"Liv right?""Maddie actually"I said."You've made the right choice despite your results"she said moving on entering some room.A guard mentioned something about Divergents being hunted.I needed to talk to Beta but it was too risky.I trust her and Grace and Willow and John but everyone else around us may overhear.And apparently tomorrow we do simulation training and capture the flag.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

John's POV:

"John?" I hear a voice say and I turn around from the computer to see Maddie walk up to me and give me a hug. "What are you doing here?" she asks. "Beta's doing physical. I'm doing mental. And Four and Eric just like to oversee both," I respond with a slight smirk. She smirks as well. "Figures," is her reply. "Now get with the Transfers and prepare yourself. You might not like what you see," I tell her grimly, nodding to the whispering group that was gathered under Four's glare. "Do good and I might just tell you a bit more about Four," I whisper with a wink. She turns beet red and I chuckle under my breath as she leaves the room and joins the group. 

And... there you go! :) Hope it's okay!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I sat in the chair and John handed me the serum.Four walked in as John had said he liked to oversee the training.Everything went dark.Within five minutes I was awake again."How did you do that"Four asked.I shrugged."How long do you think you were in there"he asked."10 minutes maybe"I replied."5"John said"That's 4x faster than the average time which is 20 minutes.""What were your test results"Four asked."Dauntless"I lied."I think your lying so try again"he said."That was my result"I said.Eventually they let me leave and I headed back to my bunk.What I really needed was to talk to Liv so I sneaked out when everyone was asleep."Maddie what are you doing here"Liv asked."I'm not gonna make it in Dauntless Liv"I replied."Maddie you have too"she replied."Liv I can't"I replied."Maddie yes you can.You are Mad Dog Rooney.You don't lose or give up"she said"Just don't be too good but don't stink either."Ok so that was a little helpful.I went back to Dauntless but then out of nowhere I get attacked by people wearing black suits.They tried to push me over the edge when Four interfered.And even worse was that I think Four knew that I was divergent.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

The past year has really been a storm for me. That's why I've been taking on again, off again breaks from here. Other than that,I like it. I saw your old post and thought it was a fabulous idea. It really lets us start fresh in a way. I can totally see the Divergent world being plausible in the Hunger Games. If you guys are still up for it I'll try my best to post more often. 

Name: Toby

Looks: For some reason I always pictured him as a TOm Holland-type. No idea why

Show: None

Personality: Deep down he is still the same Toby as DC Hunger Games, but he is having trouble adapting to his new life and dealing with past events. 

Faction: Amity

Switch: Amity

Divergent: Sadly no

Other: Married to Liv and adoptive father to Lil Maddie. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Two-Part Story Coming Soon to the MB

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maddie

I walked with Beta over to the knives and walked up to one of the empty tables.I picked up a knife and threw it at the target.It lodged right into bull's eye."You're really good at that"John said."And you're impressed why"I teased.I threw another one landing in the same spot."It slipped"a boy said."Go get it"Eric replied."While they're throwing"he asked as I threw a third one hitting the same spot again."Are you afraid"Eric asked."Of being impaled yes"he replied."Everyone stop"Eric yelled"Go stand in front of the target.If you flinch you're out.""Like it'll prove anything.Anyone can stand in front of a target"I replied."Well then you can take his place with the same rules"Eric replied.I walked over and stood at the target and Four started throwing the knives.He threw three of them before cutting my ear."You earned points Rooney but not as much as you lost talking back"Eric said.Everyone walked out of the room."You're welcome"Four said as I started to walk away."Should I be thanking you"I asked."You would still be standing there if I hadn't cut you"he said.I walked away to go clean up my ear."You ok"Grace asked."Fine but no one says a word to Liv"I replied"She'd flip if she knew.""That was cool Rooney"a girl said."Thanks"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

POV is almost done. I'll finish it up when I get home later this afternoon. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

The next part of the POV is in third person. I found everything sounded weird if I did it from Toby’s point of view. Also mods please let this go through. I know it implies certain things, but it is not real.

Two Dauntless patrol officers had to drag Toby just to get him to the front door. Toby could barely walk on his two feet, let alone think straight. His head burned like fire and the world around him spun at various angles.  The knock on the door felt like two hammers hitting his skull. He winced.  Liv answered the door in matter of seconds. She processed the scene in front of her, taking it all in. “Johanna Reyes told us to follow your husband. We found him in one of the Apple Orchard’s. Looks as if he took too much Peace Serum. Shouldn’t kill him though. He’ll be feeling normal tomorrow.”
            Liv sighed, “I was afraid he was the one stealing them. There’s been a shortage at the infirmary.” “Don’t worry, Erudite is sending in a shipment tomorrow,” one of the officers assured. Liv apologized for the commotion and took Toby back in. It took some effort to get him onto a hammock, but her training days from Space Werewolves still hadn’t worn off.  She took off his work boots and put a blanket over him.  She needed some time to process everything, so she went to go upstairs. Toby mumbled something and she paused. “What was it,” she asked, surprisingly calm. “Why couldn’t have all of this ended when the Rebellion did? Why can’t we just be with Team Roo-the others and move to some remote place where we didn’t have to worry about factions or districts,” he said in the most calm, sleepy manner. Liv didn’t answer. She couldn’t bring herself too so she walked away.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Looks like the second part of the POV posted first for some reason. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

Spliting the first one in two. This better work.

Toby

I pretended to like Amity just to make Liv happy. I would give anything to see her happy. When we were all forced into the city, she told me that she wanted peace. We joined Amity because it gave her that.  Plus there was Lil Maddie. I wouldn’t be willing to raise her in any other faction. From what I’ve heard, the rest are all hell-bent on being the best faction. 
Liv was dancing with an Amity child to some folk song that sounded like it was from District 12.  She spun the child around, who giggled in glee. A whole crowd of people was dancing. Johanna Reyes, our faction leader thought it would be best to distract everyone from reality for a night. She called it the Summer Festival. 

I looked to my right and saw Parker surrounded by kids his age. It was probably because Lil Maddie is sitting on his lap. She was an attention grabber for sure. Parker had been getting better over the past year, but he was still coping with what had happened. I go to bed every night to sound of his radio beeping. I guess his way of coping is to try and talk to Joey through the radio, even though he’ll never get a reply. The two of them would do that a lot when they were separated, using some alien language from Space Werewolves.

A had tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to find a scrawny-looking girl. “Johanna Reyes wants to talk to you in her office,” she said. I nodded and followed her. We made it to the Stable, the place where Johanna’s office was and I went up the spinning staircase.  Johanna was standing by the big glass window that overlooked the center pavilion of Amity. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I posted did it nor go through?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Only the first half of the first part and the third person POV have gone through. To summarize the second half of the first POV, Toby talks with Johanna. Johanna tells him that Liv is worried about him and so on. She also thinks that he should quickly move on from what had happened in the war. It ends with Toby leaving angrily.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16