Scale of 1-5, how interesting is this/how likely are you at joining?

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

It's fine!!! :D :D Thanks for the POV! :D :D

Lily's POV:

"Hullo!" I say just for the fun of it to Rosemary, "Welcome to Soul-of-the-City Diner, my name is Lily Tyler and I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I start you off with a drink?" Aoife opens her eyes and smiles at me, looking tired. "Hey, Lily! How're you?" she greets. "I'm brilliant! How about yourself?" "Ah, dinnae ken. It's been a strange day," she replies. I nod, understanding how she felt. Mrs. Parker and her nephew, Peter, came in around dinner time and I could have sworn that he sounded just like Spider-man. You know, the two times that he came 'round here and the one time I got the privilege of serving him and Mr. Stark. But then just as a police car came speeding by, Peter perked up and said he had to go to the bathroom. Came back thirty minutes later with a bruise on his face. Said that he had fallen in the bathroom and hit the sink. Of course, I was worried that they would press charges or something, but he said it was just his own clumsiness. I still made sure that their meals were half off and sent them home with a dessert of their choice. "Yeah, today's had that kind of feeling to it. Maybe a biscuit will help?" I offered. She chuckles. "Heh. Maybe. But for now, I think I'll have a black tea with milk," Rosemary orders. I nod and jot it down. "One black tea with milk, coming right up!" I hurry to the back to call out the order to my fellow brit, Conner Mackenzie, who was a cook. I go back out and find that a man has sat down in my section with his hood up. Looked extremely suspicious with a hoodie underneath a leather jacket, that looked exactly like my dad's, if I do say so myself, but who was I to judge? I shrugged to myself and went over. "Good evening, sir, welcome to Soul-of-the-City Diner, my name is Lily Tyler, can I start you off with anything?" I ask politely. "Yeah," says a familiar male voice, "You could start with giving your twin brother a hug." I gasp as he stands up, grinning as he pulls down his hoodie to reveal a brown-eyed, military-short brown haired, olive-skinned, freckle-faced sixteen-year-old. "JACK!" I squeal, hugging my head-taller twin brother, "What are you doing here!? You should be in Edinburgh!" "I had a week break and decided to see how my little sister was doing here in the great big city of New York," he explained, grinning. I slapped him playfully in the shoulder. "You're only older by an hour!" I chided and then gave him a hug. "I'm glad your here." Then I pushed him back in the seat. "Now what do you want to order?" "Typhoo tea. Three sugars, no milk or cream. Ooh, and I'll try this chocolate-chip-and-macademia-nut-... what's a cookie?" He frowned. I smirked. "It's a biscuit, genious," I inform him. "Right! I forgot. America now. Yes, I'll have the chocolate-chip-and-macademia-nut biscuit with the tea," he finalizes. I nod. "Alright, I'll be right back with your order, Captain Tyler," I say with a smile. In three years, when he got his medical degree, he would be joining the Air Force, just like his godfather. I came into the kitchen and called out his order. I also grabbed Aoife's now-finished tea and brought it back out. "There you go, Rosemary! Anything else I can get you?" I inquired. She shook her head, taking a sip. She winced a bit at the heat. "No, thanks, I'm good for now. Who's the fellow you were huggin'?" Rosemary questioned. "Oh, that's my twin brother. I know, we look nothing alike, but it's true. He goes to college in Edinburgh, so we don't usually see each other. Why do you ask?" I replied. She grinned. "Us brits got to stick together, don't we?" I grinned back. "Definitely."

(Yay, so, I looked back and saw that Aoife was SCOTTISH and was like WE HAVE TWO PEOPLE FROM GREAT BRITAIN, (do they call each other brits? I quite honestly don't know and apologize if I got that wrong. >.< But one's Scottish and the other's English and they are both in the U.K. and I didn't know what to say....) THEY SHOULD BOND OVER THAT. So that's where the end of that POV came from. Hope you liked it! XD)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Thank ye very much! And awesome POV!  Honestly not too sure about the brits question. But, from everything I've been reading, it shouldn't really be a problem. SO YES! THE TWO BRITS CAN BOND OVER THEIR UNITED KINGDOM-NESS!!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I walk in early to work. Saturday is alright. 

"Hi guys!" I smile.

Everyone smiles while I walk in.

"I love mornings. Then I get the Arvo off."

Everyone looks at me with confusion. I keep speaking Aussie.

"Afternoon, I get the Afternoon off."

I notice Spiderman.

"Welcome to the Soul of the City diner, Spiderman! What can I do for you today?"

Spiderman smiles, "Hey Amber! Just your special today. You got anything planned for the weekend?"

I reply, "Just sleeping all arvo."

He tilts his head. I did it again.

"Afternoon. Arvo is Afternoon."

He giggles, "Okay!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey! I'll post soon. Lot's of projects going on.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Apologies for the delay. POVs coming soon.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

If ya'll are still here, sorry for the delay. Things have been crazy lately and I've not had time to post. I know I've said this like twenty times but I WILL POST SOON! PROMISE!!!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Still here.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh my goodness!!! Have y'all seen the Forum Town Square recently??? *huggles Amber and Reese* I'mma go back and star all your posts on this thread, guys, cuz y'all deserve it!!! 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey Elf, you need to post a pov on the star wars rp as son as possible!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Thanks Elf!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ambersnow38

CONGRATS ELF!!!! And yes, this is short. Sorry! But I'm working on Willie's as we speak!

Aoife:

Grinning, Lilly responds, "Definitely!" before heading back to the back.

After taking a moment to yawn, I took another sip of tea. It was funny to think that, even after moving all the way to America, I still managed to run into a fellow brit.

Actually, two, now that I think about it. If I'm not mistaken, Conner is from U.K. Heh, that's pretty cool! I wonder what it was like for them, first coming to the U.S. We should definitely talk about that one of these days, I muse, finishing up my tea.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Don't apologize, it's fine!! And thanks! :D Can't wait to hear more on Ghost Rider and his upcoming wedding!! :D (That was Willie's, right??)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Aye, that was him!

William:

After a few days, everything had returned to normal. Well, normal-ish. Art was still shaken, as was most everyone who had been working the shift that night. There were quite a few police who would stop by. And the airline had cancelled Chelsea's flight, so she still wasn't back. But other than that things were fine.
It was now Sunday morning. And, as per the usual, the place was buzzing. Which meant today I was expediting and waiting tables.
"Hey Will," Michah said, as I exited the kitchen. "Your buddy's here."
Grinning, I walk over to my section and see a woman with startingly short, silver hair dressed in a dark gray business suit. A few people might recognize her as LAPD Detective Kassandra Giovanni. But alot of us at the diner called her Aunt Kass. Except Arthur. But that's a story for another day.
"Welcome to Soul-of-the-City Diner! My name is William McClure and I'll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with a drink?
Mrs. Giovanni looked up at me with a small grin. "William, what did I tell you about that?"
Shaking my head, I smile and say, "I know Aunt Kass. But I have to say that. It's regulation."
"That's what you tell me," she says, skeptically. "Anyways, I suppose I'll start off with a Latte."
Nodding, I write down her order. "And would you like regular, skim or almond milk?"
"Regular, please."
"Alright," I say, making a note. "I'll be back in a jiffy!"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome POV!! I'll try to ransack my brain and come up with an idea to POV myself. XD

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I agree with Elf.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Geranimo!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , , 4