Scale of 1-5, how interesting is this/how likely are you at joining?

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

I'm pretty sure the worst rp owner goes to me elf I've only had I rp that has ever been completed 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

@Maddie: And I've had none that was so completed, so I get the award! XP >.< XD

@Reese: Aw, thanks! :) And you are very welcome. :) 

NOW I AM POVING, NO MATTER HOW SHORT IT IS. 

Lily's POV:

I put the finishing touches on the Rösti and then hand it over to Amber. "Thank you, Lily!" she called back as she hustled back out. It was slowly starting to fill up again. We kept working like normal until we heard Amber say, "Hey, Extreme Surfing! Catch any waves yet?" Rosemary and I shared a grin. Then Amber walked in, called out two orders, then informed us that "Mr. White's here. Hide the knives. And if you want to update him on anything, Lily, you can serve him." Then went back out, I suppose to chat with Garret. Even though it's my first summer working here, I learned pretty quickly that the staff here is practically family. Which makes me the baby sister and Garret and Allison the elder siblings. I chatted with Rosemary as she scrambled the eggs and cooked the bacon. When she finished both meals, I checked to make everything was thoroughly cooked and then spiced it up a bit. Metaphorically, that is. Not... literally. I handed one plate to Amber as she walked in and then followed her out. Outside, it was thirty minutes to sunrise. "Nurse! Anything to report at the graveyard?" Garret greeted with a smile. I grinned and handed him the plate and started telling him the story on how Amber was apparently worthy and then proceeded to give Thor, Iron Man -who, no Garret, I was not making heart eyes at. I was in the back... listening... Yeah, just listening, totally not trying my best not to squeal, shut up, Garret-, Hawkeye, and Captain America Chili and Wasabi donuts. Yes, it was hilarious. No, I'm sorry, Garret, I did not get it on video, I was... doing my job? That was very convincing, Mr. White, thank you very much. If you stop laughing, I might send you the video that Rosemary took and sent to me. No, I didn't take a video and send it to Rosemary, it was the other way around. In between chuckling, he was clearing the plate like it was his last meal. I whistled when he finished and glanced at the time. Done in ten minutes, new record. I raised an eyebrow as he pulled out his wallet and started flipping through the cash in front of his extremely empty plate. If I didn't know better, I would even think that he had licked it clean. "Want any chips to go?" I asked dryly. He laughed again and shook his head. He placed the appropriate amount of money on the table and then gave me a tip. "And it's fries, Lily. You're getting better though," he amended. "Rats," I cursed under my breath. He chuckled again and gave Amber a tip. "See you guys later!" he called and ran out to his car where I spotted his surfboard waiting. I smiled then went back to the kitchen. Right. Time to get ready for the morning rush. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

I don't think either of you are bad Rp owners. I think RP's mostly fail because people request spots/post forms then never post again *cough* me. 

Remember when RP's made up to, like, 20 pages? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it was only completed because of you and tobias all of my other rps died

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Lillian: Ah, yes, the good old days. XD Don't worry, Lily, I do the same. XP

@Maddie: That is still one more completed (and owned) rp than me. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

POV incoming in a few days. Got some technical stuff to deal with.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

That's fine! Take your time! :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm back! Posting soon! 

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! Take your time! School started for me, so that's why I haven't been on recently!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

William:

The one thing I love about the night shift is the relative calm. Well, you know, after the relative chaos of the dinner rush. Around 3 am, the place was empty, excluding those on the night shift.
"I don't understand how you do it Willie," Arthur says as we clean up the kitchen.
"Eh," I say with a shrug, "I worked the night-shift during high school. You kind of get used to it."
"Yeah, but two shifts in a row? That can't be healthy for you."
I chuckle.
We've had this argument over since my first year working here. And normally I would tell him it was fine before we'd go back and forth on the subject for hours. However, a sudden crash from the back caught both of our attention.
And for a moment, everyone in the kitchen froze. It wasn't uncommon for a stray to knock over trashcan or two. But I'm pretty sure a dog couldn't of made that noise.
"You guys all right back there?!" the manager asks, walking through the door.
"Wasn't us!" Arthur says, placing the towel he had been using on the counter.
There was another crash, this one louder than the first. And, for a moment, all of us looked at each other, trying to figure out what we should do.
Then the yelling started.

(Haha! Yes! Cliffhanger!)

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

No customers today so I do a bit of cleaning. I feel a little lightheaded. I then see a girl walk in. I look at her and notice her eyes look kinda wierd. But who am I to judge? My personality's a little weird. 

I smile, "Welcome to the Soul-of-the-City Diner, what can I do for you today?"

The girl asks, "What are you looking at?"

I can't believe this. A stuck up teenager.

I reply, "The customer of the Diner that I have to serve. What do you want off the menu?"

The girl says, "Anything! Just leave me to make fun of you."

Okay, this girl is outta control.

I walk to Aoife and say, "Can you please do anything to teach that stuck up teenager a lesson on being nice to the servers? She said to get her anything."

Aoife shrugs and gets to work.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

ambersnow38

Aoife:

As the stove-top got hotter, I couldn't help but to shake my head.
Some people had no sense of...oh what's the word.....politeness.
How would you teach someone like that a lesson?
Well, growing up my half brother and I would get into arguments all the tiime. So my Dad, after having tried everything else, would make haggis for dinner. And, it's not that bad. But after a week of it, you suddenly realize that arguing is a really bad idea.
So, when Amber asked , my first instinct was to do something with haggis. But, since we did not have any at the moment and many stomachs tend to be....uh....a wee bit sensitive, I decided to do something a bit different.
Within a few minutes, I had prepared a few Bubble & Squeak cakes with a few of them having a....surpise (nothing too, too bad) along with a note.
I then handed the plate to Lilly who then, after checking it over, gave it to Amber as she walked in.
"Hey, AD," I said, quickly handing her the note. "That's for the prideful lass."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I grab the snobby girl's order and go to the girl. I put it down normally, but she doesn't notice. I pick it up and slam it down and she notices.

"Took you long enough! This service is the worst!"

I am so tempted to slap her. I breathe. She takes a picture of me and laughs, "Wait till everyone gets a load of this!"

I've had enough.

I slap the phone out of her hand and exclaim, "Oh my! How clumsy of me. Let me grab that!"

I grab the phone and delete the picture.

"Oops. I'm so clumsy! I deleted the picture!"

I hand it back. She goes to say something when Thor comes in and I run to him.

"Welcome to the Soul-of-the-City Diner, Thor. What can I do for you?"

He smiles, "Just get me your special today and strawberry shortcake. It's quite delightful."

I smile and run to Aoife. 
"Thor ordered our special and Strawberry Shortcake."

Aoife nods and gets to work. I think Aoife and I are becoming pretty great friends. I check the time. I get off work soon. I get the order and bring it to Thor. 

He smiles, "Maybe you can be in one of my battles someday."

I shake my head. "I couldn't. I'd just get in the way and need a magical jewel to give me powers. You... don't happen to have one of those, do you?"

Thor laughs, "No. I shall keep you in mind to get you and your workmates gifts someday."

I smile, "You don't need to do that, sir. Just being nice is all that we need. We've had pretty bad customers before. someone's smile can fix a horrible day!"

I am so relieved I get to serve Thor more than some other people.

"Ding!"

I'm off work! I finish up everything and leave. 

"Hey Amber!"

I turn and see Aoife follow me out.

I smile, "Hey, Rosemary."

She smiles, "That was funny what I saw you do to that teen."

I smirk, "Treat others how you want them to treat you. I just returned the favour."

We walk and talk for a while.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome POVs, guys!!! :D Looking forward to what happens to William, Reese! :) 

(Updated schedules with the POVed in characters included!!!)

New York:

Graveyard- 

Sunday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Monday: Amber (waitress), Allison (cashier)

Tuesday: Amber (waitress), Allison (cashier)

Wednesday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Thursday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook)

Friday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook), Lily (expediter)

Saturday: Lily (waitress/expediter)

Mind-Like-a-Steel-Trap-

Sunday: Amber (waitress)

Monday: Garret (cook), Danny (Non-POVed, Expediter), Johnny (Non-POVed, Cook), Zoe (Non-POVed, Waitress), Kelly (Non-POVed, Waitress)

Tuesday: Garret (cook), Lily (expediter/waitress)

Wednesday: Garret (cook), Lily (expediter/waitress)

Thursday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Friday: 

Saturday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook), Allison (cashier)

Brave-of-Heart-

Sunday: Lily (expediter/waitress)

Monday: Aoife (cook), Lily (expediter/waitress), Hector (Non-POVed, Cook)

Tuesday: Aoife (cook)

Wendesday: Aoife (cook)

Thursday: Garret (cook)

Friday: Garret (cook)

Saturday: Garret (cook)

Gotham:

Graveyard- 

Sunday: Grace (waitress), Ace (cook)

Monday: Flori (waitress), Mama Dola (cashier), Ace (cook), Willow (Non-POVed, Expediter)

Tuesday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress)

Wednesday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Thursday: 

Friday: Flori (waitress), Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor), Brandon (Non-POVed, Cook), Kevin (Non-POVed, Expediter)

Saturday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress), Fin (waitor)

Mind-Like-a-Steel-Trap-

Sunday: Mama Dola (cashier)

Monday: Grace (waitress), Brianna (Non-POVed, Cashier), Jack (Non-POVed, Waiter), Ross (Non-POVed, Cook), Liz (Non-POVed, Cook)

Tuesday: 

Wednesday: Ace (cook)

Thursday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress), Ace (cook)

Friday: 

Saturday: Ace (cook)

Brave-of-Heart-

Sunday:

Monday: Fin (waitor)

Tuesday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Wendesday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress)

Thursday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Friday: Ace (cook)

Saturday:

And since no one is doing morning duty in NY, let's head over to Gotham and see what's been happening at the graveyard (shift)! :D

Flori's POV:

"Hi, Welcome to Soul-of-the-City Diner, my name is Flori, can I get you a drink to start off with?" I greeted politely to Nightwing, Batman, and Robin. Nightwing gave me a big grin before stating, "Yes, can I get an iced tea, please?" I nodded absentmindedly and wrote it down, not quite phased with the smile since we had served them all many times they were more distant cousins than anything. "Herbal tea," Robin said stiffly. I raised an eyebrow at the kid before jotting it down as well. I turned fully to the Dark Knight. "And for you, sir?" I inquired, acting like he was just like any other customer, not a guy in  a bat costume that struck fear into Gotham's underbelly. "Water, please," he requested, not quite as stiff as Robin, but not as happy as Nightwing. "Fruitful night, eh?" I said while writing down the order, "Because I'm sure I saw Ivy earlier." They all stiffened until I winked. "Only kidding. Girl in a green floral dress came in around midnight crying because her date had stood her up. Which is why I will never try online dating," I informed them with a teasing smile. Robin glared, nothing new, he was always in a bad mood, Nightwing laughed lightly, and Batman appeared to roll his eyes but I could have sworn his face softened. I rambled off the order and when they had nodded I nodded back and said, "Be back in a sec."

I quickly walked into the kitchen where Brandon Hallaway, the cook, was. "Hey, Brandon! Got an order for ya!" I shouted over his Mumford & Sons -esque music before telling him said order. "Who's ordering at this time of the cold night? Freeze?" he swore because he had jumped and hit his head on a hanging pan when I had shouted. I smirked. "No, it's the Bat. And he brought almost half of his flock," I informed him. "Ah. Of course. I thought I had detected a hint of arrogance with the order of herbal tea," he joked sarcastically. I snorted and shook my head before walking out and setting down the Iced Tea and Water to Nightwing and Batman respectively. "Your herbal tea will be out in a few minutes," I stated politely, trying to ignore the way Nightwing was trying not to laugh and Robin glaring at him, "Can I take your order now?" "I'll have The Dozen with onions and peppers," Batman replied. "How do you want your eggs, sir?" I questioned. "Scrambled." "Getting in all your protein before the day begins?" I asked with a small grin. The Dozen was six eggs any way with six pieces of bacon. You could add onion and/or red peppers for another dollar each. "Something like that," was his response. "And for you, mister?" I turned to Nightwing. "Yes, I'll take the Double Choco-Peanut Brownie with extra nuts, whipped cream, and a cherry on top," he beamed. "And is Vanilla Ice Cream okay?" "Perfect." The Double Choco-Peanut Brownie was a chocolate brownie with chocolate chips, peanuts, and peanut butter mixed in with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream, though you can also ask for Chocolate or Peanut Butter, on top covered with chocolate syrup and the choice of peanuts, peanut butter, chocolate fudge, chocolate chips, whipped cream, or a cherry on top. The first topping is free but the second is sixty cents and the ones after are each a dollar. "And for you?" I finally turned to Robin. "Just the tea," he managed through clenched teeth. But his stomach protested. I smiled softly at him. "Don't worry. I know just the thing to go with tea when your hungry. Be back in a hot minute with your orders, guys," I assured them before going to call off the order to Brandon and then adding my own for Robin.

I stood in the doorway humming to myself and cleaning my glasses while I listened to Mama Dola talk with the Bat Clan, though mainly Nightwing. "... sweetest boy I've met in a long time. So kind of him to sit with an old woman like me. Do you have a girl, 'Wing?" she was saying. "Yeah, red-head. Really feisty but a good heart," he replied, half proud half shy. "Aw, she seems like a real sweatheart. So, which villain will I have to thank for getting you down here? It's been almost nine months! And I have been keeping up with the news, thank you very much, so no excuse is going to work on me, mister," Mama Dola said sternly. I smirked. In the empty hours of our shifts together, she often told me stories of different members of the Bat Clan. Once around ten years ago, Batman was fighting just outside and had accidentally pushed the guy inside and started interrogating him, right there in the middle of the room. Of course, no one was in there at the time except for the staff so he didn't have to worry about over-hearing, but she had asked him to go bring it outside. He seemed not to hear her and she had to repeat herself three times and the last time she was practically shouting at him and shooing him away. Said that after that she had seen him get very close to almost coming in with a person he planned on interrogating but saw the Diner name and who was inside and quickly went into an alley. Said that Nightwing, who used to be Robin, has had one of the biggest sweet tooth she had ever seen. Had all served them through the years, so we all get used to her chatting away with the more amiable ones like they were besties. So Nightwing mumbled an apology and Batman said it was Quinn and Ivy that got him down here. 

I smiled one last time at the sight before going and collecting the orders from Kevin, our expo, and bringing them over on a tray to the trio. "One Dozen." I placed it in front of the Dark Knight. "One Double Choco-Peanut Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream, extra peanuts, whipped cream, and a cherry." That went in front of Nightwing. "And one herbal tea with homemade snickerdoodle cookies fresh out of the oven." I gave those to Robin, winking at his expression of disbelief. "I find that it always cheers me up on a rough day," I whispered in a conspiratorial voice to him. "Thank you, Miss Renny," he thanked. I straightened with a smile. I always liked to remind them of their human side. Or, in this case, child side. "Speaking of rough nights, you have to start studying. Test at four, didn't you say?" Mama Dola reminded me, patting my textbooks beside the register. I groaned playfully as I tucked the tray under my arm and trudged behind the counter to put it away. Next thing I know, I'm sitting at a table a few feet away from the Bat Clan, surrounded by textbooks. "What's your major?" Nightwing whisper-asked me. "Pyscology. I want to become a child therapist. But I am currently studying Latin," I informed him. "I thought it was Italian?" Mama Dola said thoughtfully. "That was High school," I laughed. I had taken Spanish from first grade to eighth, French from eighth to eleventh and Italian all through high school. I've been learning Latin for the past four years. I continued studying until I glanced over and saw that they had all finished.

I bolted up, slamming my book shut with the pencil inside it and walked briskly over to them. "Will that be all? And what dessert will you be taking home this evening?" I questioned, pen poised. "Just the check. No dessert," the Bat answered. I nodded, scribbling down for one strawberry shortcake, one jumbo chocolate-chip-and-macedamia-nut cookie, and one jumbo snickerdoodle cookie to go. I showed it to Mama Dola, who quietly added it in. It was just for the receipt, they wouldn't actually be paying for it. I gave the order quietly to Brandon who whipped it up in a flash and Kevin, who boxed and bagged it up for me. I grinned and walked back out. Mama Dola was just telling them the total. Batman's eyes narrowed when he saw me come out. I put my most innocent face on and met his gaze the whole time as I gave Robin the snickerdoodle cookie bag, Nightwing the shortcake in a box, and put the chocolate-chip-and-macedamia-nut cookie bag into his hands with a polite, "Have a nice night sir." before streaking back behind the counter with my arms folded. He almost handed it back, but Mama Dola gave him the Look. "I will order Brandon to give all three of you another one if you don't leave with those right now, Batman," Mama Dola threatened. Nightwing tried not to laugh and Robin looked confused. Batman looked slightly amused before they all walked out and vanished into the night. 

"Well," I said happily as I sat back down to my textbooks after collecting the thirty dollar tip under the Dozen's plate, "Only three hours and fifteen minutes left 'till the shift ends." 

(There you go! An updated schedule and an extra super duper long POV for being late! :D) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nice Elf! POV is coming soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

*And you too Amber!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Thanks so much!! :D Can't wait!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Almost through with Willie's POV! I'm going to do Rosemary's too. But uh, what day are we on with the New York group?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

We appear to be on Friday. :) And can't wait!!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

William:

"Millie call the cops," Arthur says putting down his dish towel.
"Already on it," the mangers says, shakily dialing 911.
With a nod, Arthur heads to the back, grabbing a broom along the way.
Oh boy.
"Will, Michah, please go with him," Millie says, before going back to phone.
"Okay," I say, grabbing Michah, who was still in shock, and the first aid kit.
As we make our way outside, I see Arthur looking up and down the ...... smoking .....roadway?
......What?
"Everything okay?" I ask, walking up to him.
Arthur scratched the back of his head, confused.
"Will, I've been doing this for nearly 40 years. And I've never seen anything like this."
"Like what?"
He points down to the ground and I see them. A set of smoldering tire tracks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My phone rang once. Twice. And then a third time. Sighing, I picked up the phone and put it to my ear.
"Hello?" I say, tiredly.
"William? It's me, Chelsea."
"Oh, hey Che-"
"Is everything okay?!"
"What do you mean-"
"The news, Will. They said that the entire block on Union was shutdown."
"Oh," I reply, looking around.
I hadn't heard about the block being well, blocked. Most of the night-shift folks were sitting in the dining area, waiting for the detectives to finish taking statements. I guess whatever was going on was bigger than we thought.
"Everything's fine, hon. This is what happens when you live in a world of superheroes, villains and such."
Chelsea sighs. "Well, I still worry."
I chuckle. "Everything's alright. I guess -"
Arthur gave me a nudge and nodded towards Millie, who just walked into the room. "I think Millie's about to make an announcement."
"Okay, bello. I'll call you later."
"Okay, ciao bella!"
She giggled and said "Ciao" before hanging up.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*gasps* *whispers:* Who was it?? Will we ever find out? Dun. Dun. Duuuuun!!

Awesome POV, Reese!!! :D 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey elf you need to do another pov on the star wars rp as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Taylor: Started one yesterday, posted it just now!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Cackles*

Mwahahahahaha!!!

Ahem. Uh..... Thanks Elf! I will get to the next part ASAP! 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*laughs... normally* Okay, can't wait!!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

Posting soon! I feel bad for saying this two times in a row. But it's been insanely busy lately >.<

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Don't worry, I understand!! Just take your time and at least tell me you're still around! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

So, finally got a POV done! Haven't finished Aoife's yet. Still trying to figure out if she just got off Saturday with AD.....

William:

"Alright everyone," Millie says rather loudly, quieting the chatter of the room. "We're going to be shutting down for a few hours so the police can conduct an investigation. I know that everyone here does not work the morning shift. But, if you are scheduled to have a shift later today or tonight, please come see me before you leave."

A few hours later, I sat at home, watching TV with our sleeping Boston Terrier, Gizmo. After everyone left today, the news reporters practically took over the area looking for a story. No one really got any answers.

But quite a few stations interviewed people who claimed they remember seeing a "flaming skull".

I know. Completely ridiculous.

But, given the fact that we've had all kinds of supernatural things occur in the last few years, I wouldn't be surprised if people did see that.
Suddenly, my phone began to ring. Gizmo, who had been woken up, gave a bark of annoyance. Chuckling, I give him a small pat and answer the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi, is this William?"
"Yes? Who am I speaking with?"
"This is Tristian. I'm the manger of the night-shift tonight."
Ah, yes. I'd forgotten Sam was out this week dealing with family stuff.
"Oh, hi Tristian! What's going on?"
"We've got the okay from the cops to go ahead and open for this evening."
"Really?" I ask, startling the half sleep Gizmo. "That was fast."
"Yeah. They got everything they needed. But they also said they would be patrolling around, just in case."
"Alright. Well, I'll see you later."
"Okay. Bye-bye now."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD XD Awesome POV!!! Am I correct to assume that the "flaming skull" is Ghost Rider?? (And: Can't wait for Aoife's!! :D Take your time!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Sure, take your time. I'm still unsure what to do either.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yep, Elf! And I'm currently writing for Rosemary! Should be done soon since there aren't any projects this week!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elf please post on the outsiders rp 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome! :D 

@Maddie: I'll try to! :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

YES, IT'S SHORT! And for that I appolegize! But it's something at least....? Idk. Anyways, here you go!

Aoife:

One long nap, three classes, a grocery run and a very unpleasant encounter later, I decided to head over to the diner.
It was, of course, Sunday, so I was off today. But it was nearly 10 pm and I hadn't had anything since breakfast. That and I was a bit homesick.
"Hi!" a singsong voice said, pulling me away from my thoughts. "Welcome to Soul-of-the-City Diner, my name is Lily Tyler, can I start you off with a drink?"
I force a smile, and opened my eyes. "Hey, Lily! How're you?"
"I'm great! How about yourself?"
"Ah dinnae ken. It's been a strange day."
She nodded, understandingly. "Yeah, today's had that kind of feeling to it. Maybe a biscuit will help?"
I chuckle. "Heh. Maybe. But for now, I think I'll have a black tea with milk."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , , 3 ,