Scale of 1-5, how interesting is this/how likely are you at joining?

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Maddie- 1. I'm not quite sure what to POV, but I'll try to post something tomorrow. 2. All superheroes are in the same world. Think of it as a gigantic crossover, but all the different groups/heroes have an agreement not to get in the way of the others. And, yes, there may be some slight changes to the terrain, people, etc. to make it work. In this, let's say Gotham is in northern New Jersey, bordering on New York, or something along those lines. I hope that clears it up and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber, Tuesday:

"*Yawn* Nice afternoon nap. well, time for work!"

I walked down to the Soul-of-the-City Diner for my shift. I walked in and exclaimed, "Good evening everyone!"

Allison and everyone else said, "Good evening, AD."

I giggled. I am never gonna lose that name, and I'm glad. it's cool. I put on my silver half apron quickly and wait for anyone to come in. until then, I talk to Allison.

"Hey Red." That was her nickname.

She smirks, "Hey AD."

I giggle, "I have got to think of a better nickname than that! I can't stop giggling whenever someone says it."

She giggles, "I noticed."

Suddenly there's a customer. it's Spiderman. I smirk, "Time to serve!"

I walk over and smile, "Welcome to the Soul-of-the-City Diner, Spiderman! What can I do for you?"

Spiderman smiles, "I'll have coffee, Strawberry Shortcake, A plain donut, and some plain pie."

I write it down and smile, "Your order will be out shortly!"

I go over to the chef and say, "Coffee, Strawberry Shortcake, plain donut, plain pie!"

I hear Chef yell, "Coming right up!"

It's soon done and I bring them all to Spiderman and ask, "Will that be all?"

Spiderman replies, "Yep! Thanks, Amber."

I whisper to Spiderman, "Guess what I did to Hawkeye yesterday?"

Spider asks, "What?"

I smile, "I gave him a wasabi donut! He said to surprise him."

Spiderman laughs, "I like you! You got a sense of humour!"

I hope he means as just a friend. I smirk and leave him to serve other customers. The night goes by fairly quickly. Not a lot of people. Then I see Natasha Romonaff.

I walk over and exclaim, "Welcome to the Soul-of-the-City Diner, Natasha! What can I do for you?"

She orders quickly and is obviously in a bad mood. I don't talk to her that much, she leaves quickly.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! I'll try to POV at some point in the near future! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Hey! I'm back! I'm gonna take a day to relax and then get started on Willie and Aoife's POVs.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Grace's POV:

I love it when Mama Dola comes when it isn't her shift. I know it's kind of selfish because she ends up spending so much time here anyways, but it's hard not to be happy when you see her. 

"Who's the guy Mama Dola's talking to?"

"Tim, I think."

"Huh. Here you go." He hands me the plate of pancakes and sausage which I take out to Mama Dola.

"Thank you, Grace, it looks delicious. Give my compliments to Ross."

I nod at her and smile, then go to take the order of a small family that just came in.

"Hi, I'm Grace. Welcome to the Soul-of-the-City Diner, what you folks like to drink?"

"Uh... a coffee, please. The menu says something about a snickerdoodle flavor, can I..?"

"One snickerdoodle coffe, and for you kids?" The dark haired mother looks over at her four children and the youngest almost immediately says, "Orange juice, and can I tell you something?"

I smile at him, and the exasperated looks on his sibling's faces. "Sure. How about after your brother and sisters order their drinks though."

THe oldest daughter smiles gratefully and looks over the menu.

"May I have lemonade, please?"

"Umm-hmm. And you?"

"A water, please." The other girl.

"Can I get a lemonade too, please?" THe older boy.

"Sure you can. I'll be out in just a minute with your drinks, but first what did you want to tell me....?"

"Oaken."

"What did you want to say Oaken?"

"Did you know the differences between alligators and crocodiles?"

"No, I don-"

"Well, crocodiles have a pointy snout, and alligators have rounded snouts. And crocodiles are usually green-ish, but alligators are usually more of a grey-ish color. They live in different habitats too. Even their teeth are different! But people keep mixing them up."

"Well that's silly, they're obviously different."

He nods in agreement while the others try not to laugh and I smile.

"I'm gonna go get your drinks now."

"Mama Dola thought the pancakes looked very good."

"Well that's good."

"You seem quiet today. Quieter then usual."

He looks up from where he's working on fixing someone's bacon and eggs over to where I'm getting the family's drinks.

"Is that a problem?"

"No, I'm just curious."

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking about visiting my wives parents today."

"Oh. Good luck!"

I turn and walk out, four cups balanced on one plate, and the orange juice in my hand.

"Here you go! Now what can I get you all to eat?"

"I'd like the sausage, pancakes, bacon, and biscuts."

I look over at Oaken with surprise.

"All that?"

"And corn beef hash too!!"

"I'll help him with all that." I nod at the older brother in understanding then look over at their mom.

"And for you ma'am?"

"I'll take the omelet, please."

"OKay. What sort of cheese would you like? We have american, cheddar..."

"Cheddar please. And ham and onions and spinach, please." 

"Got it. And for you three?"

"I'd like the kids omelet please, with yogurt parfait on the side."

"I'd like the hash brown casserole and bacon."

"I have allergies...."

I make a note of that and look over at the oldest girl.

"Okay. What are you allergic too?"

"Peanuts, treenuts, sesame, and shellfish."

"Well, we don't use peanut oil and I can pretty much tell you if anything has anything you're allergic too."

"The pancakes...?"

"Those don't have anything."

"YES!!!" She pumps a fist in the air before looking around with embarrasment.

"Sorry, I just can't usually get pancakes..."

"You're fine. For a side?"

"Can I have the fried apples please?"

"You certainly can. I'll have the food out to you in ten minutes at most."

"Did you know that the platypus is the most mysterious animal ever? When the first abor..abor...aborgines? I mean, when the first Europeans got there they thought it was a prank. And platypus are the only mammals who can lay eggs besides the echidna. And when they're under water they have their eyes, nostrels, and ears closed. And they have a sixth sense so they can find food and not bump in to things."

"That's cool!" 

"I have one named Cutie-Pie." He holds up a stuffed toy and I laugh when his mom sighs.

"I'm going to go get your food now, If there are no other animal facts I need to know before going to the kitchen."

"Well-"

THe older brother wraps an arm around the younger one.

"Nope. None."

I giggle when I walk away and hear, "But Isaiah... I wanted to tell her about sharks and dolphins and black footed ferrets and tasmanian tigers and..."

"Whew!"

I hand Ross the order and he glances over at me.

"What was that for?"

"There is a very precocious little boy out there who thinks I need to know everything about all the animals."

"That's great..."

"If you aren't gonna listen I'm done talking to you today!"

I walk out of the kitchen and see Mama Dola leaving. She smiles and waves after saying goobye to Tim.

And now starts the lunch time rush.

After a twenty minute blur of hotdogs, salads, pizza, and hamburgers I finally get to take the family their breakfast.

"I'm so sorry it took so long, if you want I can give you a discount...."

"No thank you, you're fine. It's not like we have anywhere better to be."

"Okay. Well, I'm giving you a discount anyways! I said ten and it took over twenty."

"But-"

I walk away quickly to take another man's order."

Ten more minutes later they're done and I'm clearing away the dishes.

"That was amazing."

"I'll be sure to tell Ross you said so."

"This place is amazing!"

"And we probably wouldn't have come here today except our fridge stopped working, so really. Thank you."

"Well I'm glad you folks liked it!" I take their payment to the cash redgister, and when I get back they've left and there's a ten dollar tip on the table.

After another two hours I'm counting down the minutes until the shift is over.

Twenty.

A family comes in to get early dinner before going to visit their grand parents in Central City.

Fifteen.

A couple pops in quickly just to get drinks and sandwiches for a picnic.

Ten.

A hand full of police officer's who just helped arrest Poison Ivy(who'll probably be out again in a week or two.)

Five.

The brave-of-heart shift workers start working their way in.

Two.

I take off my apron and hang it up with the other mind-like-a-steel-trap aprons.

One.

Fin walks in a little later then everyone else and grins when he sees me.

"Hey Snow White, how was the morning shift?"

"Pretty normal. A little slow though. How are Sherlock and John?"

"I took them both for a walk about five minutes before I left."

The shift ends!

I grab my coat and purse then walk towards the door. When I walk by my friend he nudges me to the side and I kick behind me at his bum.

"See you later Fin!"

"Later Gracie."

"I might come back here for dinner, actually!"

I open the door and head to our apartment.

I'll POV for Allison and Fin later. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i think im gonna pass as this is still very confusing to me and mentioning of characters that have nothing to do with each other or the fact that there are disney princesses and sherlock characters?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Snow White is one of Grace's nicknames, and Sherlock/John are Grace and Fin's dogs. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yeah that still doesn't make me less confused though does make a little more sense

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

What's still confusing? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ambersnow38

William:

The next day, after dropping off Chelsea at the airport, I headed straight for work. However my mind was not on work. Chelsea was going to go dress shopping with a few friends. And she asked me to help brainstorm some wedding themes.
So far I had Bohemian, vintage, music and..... beachy? Could you even have a beach theme in a garden? If not and that's the theme we go with, would we need to change the venue? Do beaches -
"Hey, Willie!" the manager says as I walked in the door.
"Beaches! I mean....uh....Yes boss?" I respond, turning slightly red.
The Manager just shook her head and smiled. "One of the waiters called in sick today, so I need you to help wait tables. 'Kay?"
"Yes ma'am," I replied.
After going to the kitchen to make sure things were running smoothly, I pick up a couple of plates and head to one of the tables.

Around 7:00, I'm standing in the kitchen looking at the mess in front of me.
The half of the fire department on Fifth decided to come by for dinner. And so did half the town. At least, that's what it looked like.
"All right, I've got a full board of orders and they keep coming. Let's pick it up!" I shout, before quickly looking down at a ticket. "I need a three bowls of Chili Spaghetti, five greek salads, one waffle and a Potatoes & Pork plate!"
"Pork's gonna take another fifteen minutes," Arthur says, moving back and forth between pans.
"I'll let 'em know," Haley says, as I quickly garnish a couple of plates and hand them to her.
As she leaves the kitchen, I turn my attention back towards the other fifteen waiting orders.

After the near disaster that is always dinner time, the rest of the night goes by pretty quickly. There were, of course, quite a few families who came in for dinner. And, on occasion, some tourists stopped in for a little dessert. But it was relatively peaceful.
Around 10:55, the graveyard shift people start to trickle in.
"You good, Willie?" Arthur asks, getting ready to leave.
"Yep," I say, cleaning off my work station. "I had five cups of espresso before work. There's no way I'm sleeping tonight."
He laughed. "With all of that, you probably won't sleep for a week!"
I chuckled. "Yeah, well, I hope that's not the case! Have a good night."
"You too," Arthur replied as he walked out the door.
Two minutes later, the clock on the wall struck 11 pm.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome job, guys! And, Maddie, what else is confusing?

Garret's POV:

"How were the waves last night, Mr. Extreme Surfing?" Danny, an expediter, asks, checking the food. "A bit choppy," comes my response as I flip another pancake for one of the only customers that came in after the breakfast rush, "But I got two or three good waves." Danny nods with a grin and takes out the food. "How's Holly?" fellow cook dubbed something Clue-related asked me, "Still goin' strong?" "Yep. Tomorrow I'm taking her out to dinner for our first anniversary," I say. The cook was Mr. Green in the Kitchen with the Revolver, real name Johnny Greene. He moved from Texas when he was ten and everyone that's been to the Range swear he goes all the time after or before work. Nice guy. Made a mean omelet. A few of the other cooks whistled. "Woah, Mr. White with the Knife, are we to be expectin' a wedding invite any time soon?" Johnny teased. I shrug, putting the pancakes on the plate. "Who knows?" is my reply. If we were still together in six months, I planned on planning on how to propose. Then I was gonna ask permission from her dad. Then I was going to ask her. We kept up the back-and-forth banter as brunch crept past. For lunch, we were all shouting orders at everyone, trying to keep up with the chaos and did someone replace the regular front door with a revolving one? At 2 in the afternoon, one of the waitress came in and asked for an omelet for herself. She had a twenty percent discount as a worker here and simply put the money straight into the register when she was finished eating with it. Every Monday Zoe would do this. One of our regulars, which was funny, because it was always on her shift that she ordered. We counted down the minutes together, like it was New Year's Eve or something, whispering the numbers as each minute passed.

"10," the kitchen staff whispered, all staring at the clock.

Five more orders came through and we all got busy.

"7," we all muttered, wondering why Kelly always knocked.

Three were finished and I had two more to diminish.

"4," everyone murmured as I wonder why in my head I'm rhyming.

One last order, then I'm good to go.

"2." the chefs buzzed with anticipation, as I day-dreamed of the waves I'll be climbing.

I took off my apron as the replacement chefs came in fully dressed. 

"0!" we all cheered, ready to go home. 

I greet Aoife as she takes my place and high-five Lily as I pass. 

"Why was I rhyming in my head?" I mutter. I sigh and shrug as I roam.

Lily's POV:

"Did you hear what Garret said to himself as he walked out?" I giggle as I finish calling out my first order. "What?" Rosemary asks. "He said 'Why was I rhyming in my head?'" I chuckle. "Oh, that's funny," she says with a smirk. "I know. Is he making poetry or something?" I wonder as I go out the door to wait on a couple that just sat down. "Hi! Welcome to Soul-of-the-City Diner, my name is Lily Tyler, can I start you off with any drinks?" I chirp, pen poised. "I'll just get a water, thank you," the black-haired woman said with a nice smile. They both had lab coats on, so maybe just a late lunch break? "Um, espresso, please, extra shot," the brown-haired guy ordered shyly. "One espresso extra shot and one water, coming right up!" I say and spin on my heel towards the kitchen. I pour ice water into a glass as I call out the coffee. A couple minutes later, Hector, a cook, hands me the cup of coffee. "Thank you, Hector!" I say cheerfully and put them both on a tray along with a few other drinks for a different table. I walk out, skillfully avoiding everyone, and make it to the couple, lab coats off now. "One water," I repeat, placing it in front of the lady, balancing the tray in my other hand. "And one espresso, extra shot," I finish, placing it down in front of the man. They give their thanks and I nod. "Why don't you take a few extra minutes to look over the menu and I'll be right back to get your order," I tell them and speed away to go deliver the drinks. I give out the rest of the drinks to a family of six and jot down their orders before rushing off to the couple. "Are you ready to order?" I inquire. They nod and the lady starts. I nod along, writing down everything as quick as I can. Then she finishes and the man politely waits a minute for me to finish writing before starting his order. I repeat back to them their order: "-And one jumbo chocolate-chip biscuit," I finish. I freeze. The girl simply smiles. "Terribly sorry. Sometimes I get these phrases mixed up. Cookie. I meant one jumbo chocolate-chip cookie. Right, sorry." I laugh nervously. "I'll be back with your order in about fifteen minutes." They nod in agreement, not looking too put out and I race back to the kitchen and repeat the order, this time making sure to say cookie and not biscuit. Well, American English can be a bit tricky, can't it? 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

idk probably the crossover thing they aren't even in the same city yet somehow they all work at the same diner it also feels like a bit much going on at once 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh! No, no! It's a chain diner. Like... Chick-fil-A is a chain restaurant. All the workers there work at Chick-fil-A, but not necessarily in the same city. The Diner is basically like a chain restaurant, except, you know, a diner. Do you get what I mean? 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ok

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

So do you understand now? :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yeah tho if I did join it's probably be customers who always hang out un the diner than actual workers 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Hm... *shrugs* Okay. We also need some more workers, so if you wanted to add one and then only POV as that person every other blue moon, that would be great. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Probably post tomorrow 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! Bump! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oops. Sorry for not being on this in awhile. XP Bump! Anyone still here??

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I'm here.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh, yay! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm here too! Just running around getting ready for school next week. Sorry for the delay!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yay! Reese! No problem, I understand. :) POV whenever you're well and able to. :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Aoife:

As Lily reads off the order, I can't help but chuckle good naturedly. It was still weird hearing someone call a briosca a cookie. Americans had the strangest names for things sometimes.

Thankfully this wasn't really a problem in the kitchen. Most times.

Anyways, as soon as Lily finished, I got to work.

The cookie dough was already in the oven and would be done in a little less than ten minutes. And the fries would be done a little bit after that. The fish were a completely different story, however.

Turning my attention to the fryer, I silently repeated the recipe in my head.

Batter, flour, and season the fish. Drop the fish in the oil. Sidenote - Don't burn yourself. Wait eight minutes then remove from the fryer. Remove excess oils.

Well, I almost failed step four. But, within thirteen minutes, the fish had been fully fried and drained. And the fries were finally done!
After washing my hands, I quickly, but neatly, place the fish and chips on a couple of plates . Then, I take one of the cookies off of the cooling rack and place it on a separate plate, just as Lily walks back in.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome POV, Reese! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

Friday. That's great. Last weekday. soon it'll be the weekend.

I see someone come in. At my table. I notice who it is, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Iron Man.

I smile, "Welcome to the Soul of the City Diner! What can I do for you today?"

Thor smiles, "What is your special today, Mortal?"

I smile, "Our Strawberry Shortcake."

Iron Man smiles, "Actually, I want to do something a bit more adventurous. But first, I want to see you lift Thor's Hammer!"

I ask, "W-What?"

Captain America asks, "Are you serious, Tony?"

Thor smirks, "I actually think it's a wonderful idea."

Hawkeye smirks, "Alright, I think she won't be able to lift it."

Iron Man smirks, "You willing to bet on that?"

I sigh, "Fine, I have an idea. I give you all a surprise from the menu if I lift it. How about that?"

Hawkeye laughs, "As long as you don't give me what you gave me last time."

I smile, "As long as you don't tell them what it is."

Thor and the others put money on the table betting, and I put my hand around the hammer.

I think, "I don't care if I lift the hammer. I just want Stark to have a burning mouth for 5 seconds, so everyone laughs."

I breath, count to 3, then pull on the hammer. I lift it up.

Thor gasps, "You lifted Mjölnir?"

I smirk, "I guess I did lift... Millnair."

Thor giggles, "Mjölnir, nor Millnair."

I shrug, "Sorry, I'm not good at pronouncing God names."

Thor laughs, "Well, you won! Get us that surprise you wanted us to eat off the menu, mortal!"

I smirk, "I need your orders first."

They laugh and give their orders.

I go to Aoife and tell the order, then I say, "Plus 3 Wasabi Donuts and a red Chilli Donut."

Aoife asks, "Wasabi and Chilli donuts?"

I answer, "That group over there," pointing to Thor, "They bet on me lifting the hammer, and I told them that if I lift it, I get them a surprise off the menu. I won. The hammer thought I was worthy. So, the Donut's are the surprise."

Aoife smirks and cooks everything.

I look over to the Avenger group and smirk. After a while, Aoife hands me the order. I walk over to the Avenger table and put down the order. I smile good naturedly.

Tony asks, "A donut? That's the surprise?"

I smile, "Just wait until you taste them. I will say this. Your taste buds will love you." while thinking, "They'll love you alright, if you don't put it in your mouth ever again."

Hawkeye smirks and grabs the red one. Everyone else grabs the green ones. I laugh because it's so funny. I secretly brought 4 bottles of milk. they each got one.

I smile, "Let me rephrase that, They'll love if you never eat them again."

as soon as they finish, they laugh at me.

Thor exclaims, "That was a mighty joke you did!"

I shrug, "I'm a natural."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

elf-since I'm making two of my characters customers can I make them heroes

Will post monday

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Maddie: Unless they are in a made-up town or where the owner is(see my first character form), please don't. But if they are in a made-up town or where the owner is, sure. :)

Awesome POVs, people, keep it up! I'll try to POV soon/sometime this week! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name: Carson Malia Rose Maximoff

Nicknames: Scarlet Witch

Job: 

Shift(s): 

City:She's from New York but lives in Zion with Captain America's Son and Grim

Appearance:like her mother

Work Outfit Color:

Years Working at the Diner:

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife:dating Captain America's Son

Other:has a slight accent like her mother can speak russian is a thief hacker artist fighter singer/actress (a lot to do with her earlier years)tends to visit Gotham,New York and Zion's Diners pretty often she is the daughter of Wanda Maximoff

Name: Grim

Nicknames: Black Panther

Job: 

Shift(s): 

City:From New York but lives with Captain America's son and Carson in Zion

Appearance:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Work Outfit Color:

Years Working at the Diner:

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife:Lily's character if she's ok with it or anyone willing

Other:Son of Iron man adopted by black panther he is also inhuman and can control death/darkness is current king of Wakanda

will do my normal character later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ambersnow38

*Pokes head in*

I'll POV this weekend! Probably gonna start doing that for a while cause of school!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Maddie: Oh gosh, so, Maddie, when I said own heroes, I meant, not related to any superheroes. So, Carson and Grim can be heroes, but they can't be the children of Scarlett Witch and Iron man and such. Neither can Grim be adopted by Black Panther and be the king of Wakanda. I'm so sorry if that wasn't clear, that would be on me. :/ But please, no relations to any, ah, canon superheroes(ex.: Avengers, Justice League, etc., etc.).

@Reese: Okay, take your time! :) Can't wait for the POV!!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Okay nvmind then 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yeah, sorry. *shrugs* :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Aoife:

"You know, never in my life would I have imagined making Wasabi or Chili donuts," I chuckle, watching as the group payed and left.
"Yeah," Lily said, as she brought in a couple of empty glasses. "It's quite odd."
"But it's definitely hilarious!" Amber says, walking into the kitchen.
"Indeed it was!" We agreed, laughing.

The rest of the night went by fairly quickly. During the times no one was in, we would clean up. Then, around 4 am, a bunch of ingredients were delivered. So, I spent the next hour or so putting things away and getting some things ready for the morning shift.

"Hey, Rosemary?"
I stuck my head out of the pantry to see AD.
"Aye?"
"Someone came in and wanted to order the Rösti. But they can't have any dairy. Could we substitute the butter?"
"Ah dinnae ken." I replied, coming out of the pantry and closing the door.
Amber looked a bit confused. "Uh....."
"Oh....I mean....I don't know. I know the recipe usually calls for butter. And the stuff like cheese would be optional. I could try and use olive oil instead. Would that work?"
"I'll go ask," she said, picking up a cup of coffee and heading out the kitchen.
In about two minutes, she came back in.
"Yep! They said that'll work!"

Then, she began to read off the order and I started to prepare it.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

AAAAAAAAAAND WORST RP OWNER OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TOOOOOOO: MEEEEE! *fake cries while holding an extremely fake award* Oh, thank you! Thank you! *throws away award* *straightens and wipes fake tears from eyes* Yeah, sorry, I sort of forgot about the Rp. >.< But fear not! I shall POV soon! Thank you, Reese, for POVing and reminding me! It was beautiful. Thank you. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Aw, no! You're not the worst RP Owner! You're fantastic!!

And thank ye! *Attempts to curtsy but falls over*

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

, 2 , , 4