Scale of 1-5, how interesting is this/how likely are you at joining?

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Intro: You work at Soul-of-the-City Diner, which is located at the heart of the city and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s a chain diner, and is set in different cities. Cities that seem to have vigilantes that come at night or superheroes that show up anytime there’s trouble. Soul-of-the-City Diner is open to everyone, vigilantes and superheroes included. And this is the story of how, whether it’s the night shift most often or the late in the afternoon shift or even the morning shift, you serve vigilantes and superheroes. In a Diner that never closes, no matter what. Even during… end-of-the-world scenarios. It’s always amazing to meet a hero. But the tips they give? Please, come back aaaanytime you want!

Diner: The layout depends on the city, but it is usually a one story building with a lot of home-made features, like the lighting, the chairs, etc. It is famous for its coffee and its strawberry shortcake. It was originally owned by Cathy Soul and started in 1928 and has been handed down through the generations and it’s slowly been growing and the managers are usually close friends of either the owner or other managers. It is now owned by Elise Soul. Any public service people (firemen, policemen, etc.) and military get their meals half off and a free dessert. It's a please-seat-yourself, casual, we're-all-family-here kind of place. However, there is a poster with the rules written in permanent Sharpie hung high in the Diner where everyone can see it.

Shifts: There are three shifts: the graveyard shift(a.k.a., the night shift) –which is from 11pm to 7am-, the mind-like-a-steel-trap shift(a.k.a., the morning shift) -that’s from 7am to 3pm-, and the brave-of-heart shift(a.k.a., the afternoon shift) –this one is from 3pm to 11pm. Early on during the graveyard shift, from around 11 to 2 is where you get the most vigilantes, but after them it’s pretty slow until about 5-5:30-ish after that it’s a bit of a rush until 7. For mind-like-a-steel-trap, it’s pretty hectic from 7 to 9, then it calms down until 11:30 for lunch and then settles at about 1 to 1:30. That shift is when you see superheroes or when end-of-the-world situations come up the most. The brave-of-heart shift starts out slow until 5 and then steadily gets crazier –the peak is at 8- and then gets calm by 9:30. 10 is when you start to see the vigilantes by patrol near you, but they don’t usually start coming in to eat until 10:20.

Uniform:

For Girls

(waitresses, expeditors, cashiers)- a button-up shirt (the color depends on the city) (long-sleeved and short-sleeved depending on the weather), a knee-length to five inches above the knee-length skirt of the same color, a silver half-apron for the graveyard shift, a gold apron for the mind-like-a-steel-trap and brave-of-heart shifts, heels or flats of the same color as the skirt and shirt, and a Hello, My Name Is tag on the shirt.

(cooks)- a button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and pants (color depends on city) with an apron over-top it all, black flats, and a hair net.

(managers)- Something casually formal, like a nice shirt with a skirt(not above five inches above the knee) or pants or a sundress(cannot go above five inches above the knee) or something like that.

For Boys

(waiters, expeditors, cashiers)- it consists of a button-up shirt (the color depends on the city and the sleeves depend on the weather), tan dress pants and a white half-apron for the mind-like-a-steel-trap and brave-of-heart shifts, black dress pants and a black half-apron for the graveyard shift, black belts, black dress shoes, and a Hello, My Name Is tag on the shirt.

(cooks)- a button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and pants (color depends on city) with an apron over-top it all, black dress shoes, and a hair net.

(managers)- A dress shirt with pants and dress shoes, really. Something nice but not too formal.

Cities: Any City you want as long as it has some sort of hero-ish type thing and is located in America. This could be an outside-looking-in on almost any hero-esque fandom. Then again, if you want a regular ol’ RP, you can do just about any city in the USA; just don’t say that you’ve seen any super heroes. Or you can do a regular city and then just make up your own heroes. (put this in Other:)

Spots:

Four expeditors, five waiters/waitress, six cooks, three cashiers, and one manager TOPS for each city Diner

Diner Rules:

-No pants, no shirt, no service

-No brawling

-No major disturbances

-Must be 21 years of age or older with ID to purchase alcohol

-All employees must wash hands

-We reserve the right to kick out anyone if they violate these rules

There will be a continuously updated schedule that says who is at what shift on what days.

RP Rules:

-No cursing, being mean to other Rpers, being a know-it-all in the Rp(if it’s the personality, okay, but don’t be all-knowing) or you’re kicked out of the Rp after two warnings

-No super tragic backstories (if you’re sixteen-eighteen, this is a summer job)

-NO POWERS. This Rp is strictly one of those outside-looking-in on vigilantes and superheroes (because even they need to eat, especially after a mission and/or patrol)

-You can have up to three characters per city, but as long as you can keep track of who’s in what city and how many you have in all, go wild

-Saves last for four days unless I’m told it needs to be lengthened, it’s first come first serve with ‘em

-You can make the forms at any time during the Rp.

-You can’t a secret sidekick or know the heroes personally outside the diner

-I’m the creator; I am allowed to come up with more rules as I think of them

-I will make a form for the over-all owner of the Diner, but no one will POVing as them except for me every other blue moon

-Put the fandom you chose for the city in ‘Other:’ in brackets

-Any questions, just ask!

-HAVE FUN, Y’ALL

Form:

Name: (first and last)

Nicknames: (optional)

Job: (waiter, expeditor, cook, cashier, or manager (managers are on call 24/7 and can’t be any younger than 24))

Shift(s): (if you do more than one shift, then it has to be on different days) (and you get one day off)

City:

Appearance:

Work Outfit Color:

Years Working at the Diner:

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: (optional)

Other:

My Forms:

Name: Elise Soul

Nicknames: E, Lissy

Job: Owner/Cook

Shift: Works in an office four days a week, works the Graveyard Shift on Tuesday and Thursday as cook, on call always

City: Zion

Appearance: Elise has strawberry blonde, super curly hair that falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are a light green and her skin is tan. She’s tall and has a medium build. Also has little scars on her hands and arms.

Work Outfit Color: White

Years Working at the Diner: 11

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: Boyfriend named Calvin Quin(he has no relations to Harley Quin)

Other: [My own] She has reading glasses that are on a necklace-type-thing around her neck. 

Name: Floriana Renny

Nicknames: Flori, Lori

Job: Waitress

Shift(s): Graveyard (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday) Brave-of-Heart (Wednesday) Mind-Like-A-Steel-Trap (Thursday)

City: Gotham

Appearance: She has long wavy-ish thick black hair that goes a little below her mid-back and gray eyes with light blue framed glasses. Her skin is pale/fair and she has freckles across the bridge of her nose and on her cheeks. She is also short and petite.

Work Outfit Color: Royal Blue

Years Working at the Diner: 4

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: No one yet, but she's waiting

Other: [DC, Batman, bit of movies, bit of comics/batfam, bit of guessing]

Name: Dola Kyna

Nicknames: Mama Dola, La La(by other people around her age)

Job: Cashier

Shift(s): Graveyard (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) Brave-of-Heart (Tuesday, Thursday) Mind-Like-A-Steel-Trap (Sunday)

Appearance: She has gray hair with silver streaks that is in a side ponytail that only goes to her shoulder blades when left down. Her eyes are a dark mysterious deep blue royal blue and her skin is tan, though has taken on a bit of pallor in her age. She has wrinkles especially by her eyes and mouth from smiling a lot. She’s still a bit petite and is of medium height, if not shorter.

Years Working at the Diner: 54

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: N/A

Other: [DC, Batman] Is considered the “Mom” of the Diner. Is super mysterious.

Name: Garret White

Nicknames: Extreme Surfing, Mr. White in the Kitchen with the Knife

Job: Cook

Shift(s): Mind-like-a-Steel-Trap (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) and Brave-of-Heart (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)

City: New York City

Appearance: Garret has surfer-styled long-ish brown hair that almost falls into his eyes, which are a dark mud brown. His skin is suntanned, but it's more of a farmer's tan than anything. He has a lanky build and is pretty tall. He has a smattering of freckles across his face, too, and some scars on his hands and arms.

Work Outfit Color: Red

Years Working at the Diner: 5

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: Has a girlfriend named Holly Burns.

Other: [Marvel, MCU] He surfs in the morning Thursday-Saturday and surfs in the afternoon Monday-Wednesday. And it's known. He can also handle the extremes of temperatures very well.

Hope you have fun! :D

Elf, Over and Out.

(Credit to: the song "Shiftwork" by Kenny Chesney for the shift times, any and all superhero/vigilante fandoms, and any other Rps like these!)

Mods, Please Let This Go Through!!!! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

"LoveUrEnemies&Pray4ThoseWhoPersecuteU"

Matt5:43-44

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Definitely making a form later! But a quick question. What would a expeditor do?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Expediters, a.k.a. expos, (and I looked this up) look at the food and make sure that it's perfect (or as close as it can get to perfect). Not undercooked, not overcooked, not looking like a complete mess, etc., etc. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wow, sounds great! I'm filling a form right now!

Name: (first and last) Amber Dubois

Nicknames: (optional) AD. Oh, ha, that's funny! AmberDolphin, AD! Amber Dubios, AD! I didn't know I could do that!

Job: (waiter, expeditor, cook, cashier, or manager (managers are on call 24/7 and can't be any younger than 24)) Waiter

Shift(s): (if you do more than one shift, then it has to be on different days) (and you get one day off) Night shift weekdays, morning shift weekends, day off Wednesday.

City: Paris.

Appearance: Shoulder length, brown with ginger tinge, curly hair. Blue eyes. fair skin.

Work Outfit Colour: Blue, red, white

Years Working at the Diner: 1

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: (optional) none.

Other: Works in Paris because she wants to see Ladybug and Cat Noir and this is one of her chances. Never been Akumatized once. Once had a crush but forgot about it 1 day later. Almost found out the identity of Ladybug but ran away to keep the identity safe. Went to Collège Françoise Dupont when she was younger, but doesn't go anymore.

Please tell me I get a manager for Paris! I can not be on call 24/7! And is this good?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

winterfairy70

May I make a waitress and a waiter?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ambersnow38

Name: Aoife (prnounced EE-Fa) Snyder
Nicknames: Rosemary (which happens to be her middle name)
Shift(s): Brave-Of-Heart (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), Graveyard (Thursday, Friday), Mind-Like-A-Steel-Trap (Saturday)
City: New York City
Appearance: She has dark green eyes and her hair, which is dark brown and somewhat long, is typically styled in a braided bun. Her skin is a medium brown, she is somewhat short and is of an average build.
Years Working at the Diner: Almost a year
Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: She recently broke up with boyfriend.
Other: [Marvel, MCU] She has a Scottish accent. But it's not really noticeable unless she gets very upset, or really excited.

Name: William McClure
Nicknames: Will, Willie
Job: Expeditor
Shift(s): Brave-Of-Heart (Monday, Tuesday), Graveyard (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday), Mind-Like-A-Steel-Trap (Sunday)
City: Los Angeles
Appearance: He has short brown hair which is typically styled in a pompadour fade. His eyes are hazel and his skin is tanned. He has a beard, though he tends to shave it off every now and then, and he is tall, standing at 6'3".
Work Outfit Color: Navy Blue
Years Working at the Diner: 3
Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: Is currently engaged to his girlfriend, Chelsea Rowe
Other: [Marvel, MCU]

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Oops. I didn't read the "As long as it's in america" I'm going to Google american Cities because I'm in Australia

Name: (first and last) Amber Dubois

Nicknames: (optional) AD. 

Job: (waiter, expeditor, cook, cashier, or manager (managers are on call 24/7 and can't be any younger than 24)) Waiter

Shift(s): (if you do more than one shift, then it has to be on different days) (and you get one day off) Night shift weekdays, morning shift weekends, day off Wednesday.

City: New York

Appearance: Shoulder length, brown with ginger tinge, curly hair. Blue eyes. fair skin.

Work Outfit Colour: blue and gold.

Years Working at the Diner: 1

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: (optional) none.

Other: Once had a crush but forgot about it 1 day later. seen many different heroes but keeps forgetting them. wants to go to paris someday. at night time she sometimes sees Spider-man and Black Widow, so she knows of the Avengers.

Sorry. The thing was so long I guess I skimmed the "Must be america". I wanted to be in Paris to serve Ladybug and Cat Noir. I'm a Miraculer and Pegasister.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Lillian, yes of course! :)

@Reese, you are accepted!

@Amber, ha ha, no problem! :) And since you are in New York, the color is Red. Just so you know. :) But other than that, you are accepted!

@Everyone, so sorry if I didn't make this clear: There can only be ONE (1) Work Outfit Color and if you choose a city that someone else already made a form for, then that color HAS to be the one that they chose. Sorry if it wasn't clear before!!!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Cool, Thanks! So, When does it start? I'm guessing that we'll need more people, so, I'd like to know when it starts, Ya know?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Um... I would like to have more people, but I also need to make the schedule, so I'm aiming for Wednesday, but it could happen earlier or later, it just depends on a lot of things. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Okay, but just to be clear, there may be a time differential thingy-madooby, so when I sent this was at 10:45 a.m. 9/07/2018 over here in Australia. your time thing might be different where you are. so, I'm also guessing Wednesday for you is possibly Tuesday or Thursday for me. possibly. but Okay! 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elf please post on the dc divergent rp 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Amber, okay! And for me, your last message was sent at... 8:47 p.m. on July 8th. So it's about a ten-twelve hour difference. XD

@Maddie, I know, I know, but something came up on Chrome as I was writing out a question for you earlier, and I just sent it through. :/

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I answered the question 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Maddie: Okay, I'll go over to the thread right away! And do you want to join the RP??? It's practically unlimited!!!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm thinking about it but idk

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Maddie: Okay! :) But if you ever feel like it, feel free to join!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Since there is only one city that has more than one Rper/Character, here is their schedule:

New York:

Graveyard- 

Sunday: 

Monday: Amber (waitress)

Tuesday: Amber (waitress)

Wednesday: 

Thursday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook)

Friday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook)

Saturday:

Mind-Like-a-Steel-Trap-

Sunday: Amber (waitress)

Monday: Garret (cook)

Tuesday: Garret (cook)

Wednesday: Garret (cook)

Thursday:  

Friday: 

Saturday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook)

Brave-of-Heart-

Sunday:

Monday: Aoife (cook)

Tuesday: Aoife (cook)

Wendesday: Aoife (cook)

Thursday: Garret (cook)

Friday: Garret (cook)

Saturday: Garret (cook)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

We need more waitresses, cooks, managers, and everything! in the graveyard shift, no one is on in wednesday! I can't be the only one on monday and tuesday in the graveyard shift! I also can't be the only one ono sunday in the Mind-like-a-steel-trap shift! we need more people! more stars on this should get this thing noticed!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Don't worry, once we start POVing, we'll just POV in random characters to fill the spots. :) But please, guys, spread the word!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Dc divergent elf

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! Sure you don't want a spot, Maddie??? It'll be fuuuuun! ;) :P :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Harmony Grace Elwood. 

Nicknames: Goes by Grace. Gracie, G, Snow-White.  

Job: Waitress. 

Shifts: Mind-like-a-steel-trap(Monday, and Thursday), Graveyard(Tuesday, Sunday, and Saturday), and Brave-of-heart(Wednesday.) Friday off. 

City: Gotham. 

Appearance: Grace has short-ish, thick, soft, stick-straight pale blond hair a few inches past her shoulders. She has big upturned grey-blue eyes framed by long brown lashes. Grace is extremely pale, with smooth alabaster skin marred only by very light freckles sprinkled across her nose. She is average height and weight for her age (a little on the too-skinny side though.) Gracie has a rather slim/delicate build, and while She's not really weak or anything she doesn't have a lot of obvious muscle. She thinks herself quite plain, with her only really striking feature being her soft red lips. Looks quite a bit like her sister. 

Work Outfit Color: Royal blue. 

Years Working at the Diner: 2. 4 total(started as a summer job when she was 15)

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: She's crushing on Nightwing/Robin, and gets really nervous/blushes a lot when he comes in. No boyfriend or any real crush yet though. 

Other: She lives with Fin. 

Name: Finian Donal Cassidy. 

Nicknames: Mac, Paddy, Pat(all of which he hates.) Fin. 

Job: Waitor. 

Shifts: Brave-of-heart(Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday)and graveyard(Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.) Sunday off. 

Appearance: Finian has short, thick, messy side-swept jet black hair. He has big mossy green eyes with hazel/brown flecks.  He's quite pale, and usually a little pink from sunburn. Fin is fairly tall, at a height of about 6'4, and has a slim but muscular build. Freckles on his face/arms/shoulders, He's been told that He's quite handsome and shrugged while grinning and replied, "you wouldn't be the first to say so." 

Work Outfit Color: Royal blue. 

Years Working at the Diner: 2. 

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: No, but he lives with Grace(they aren't dating though.)

Other: Was born in Ireland, his family moved to Gotham when he was ten. Has a light accent, can speak Irish Gaelic. He really wants to become a cook.  

Name: Allison Cadence Elwood. 

Nicknames: Allie, Al, Red, Rose-Red. 

Job: Cashier. 

Shifts: Graveyard(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday), and Mind-like-a-steel-trap(Thursday and Saturday.) Friday off. 

City: NYC. 

Appearance: Allison has long, thick, soft auburn-red curls that fall to her elbows. Her upturned eyes are a deep mahogany brown with flecks of red, and are framed by long dark auburn lashes. She has a smooth light complexion, with perfect skin other then some scars from accidents playing sports as a kid. Allie is average height for her age and average weight, with a slim yet curvy build. She's been told She's quite stunning, and agrees whole-heartedly. Looks quite a bit like her sister(barely older at all, so people who see them both sometimes assume that they're twins.)

Work Outfit Color: Red. 

Years Working at the Diner: 6.

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: She's just a lil' in love with Spiderman, and crushing on Daredevil. And Captain America.

Other: [MCU/Marvel] Wants to become a manager. Left Gotham when she was 18, started working at the diner as a waitress at 19. Will work as a waitress when they're short handed.

I hope they're okay.... 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ambersnow38

Geranimo!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ugh! Yes! So happy! More characters! :D Will try to POV later today but for right now, here's more schedules!!!

New York:

Graveyard- 

Sunday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Monday: Amber (waitress), Allison (cashier)

Tuesday: Amber (waitress), Allison (cashier)

Wednesday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Friday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook)

Saturday: 

Mind-Like-a-Steel-Trap-

Tuesday: Garret (cook)

Wednesday: Garret (cook)

Thursday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Friday: 

Saturday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook), Allison (cashier)

Brave-of-Heart-

Sunday:

Monday: Aoife (cook)

Gotham:

Graveyard- 

Sunday: Grace (waitress)

Monday: Flori (waitress), Mama Dola (cashier)

Tuesday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress)

Wednesday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Thursday: 

Friday: Flori (waitress), Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Saturday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress), Fin (waitor)

Mind-Like-a-Steel-Trap-

Sunday: Mama Dola (cashier)

Monday: Grace (waitress)

Tuesday: 

Wednesday: 

Thursday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress)

Friday: 

Saturday:

Brave-of-Heart-

Sunday:

Monday: Fin (waitor)

Tuesday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Wendesday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress)

Thursday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Friday: 

Saturday: 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Ace Garvin

Nicknames: The Magic Cook

Shift(s): Graveyard (Sunday and Monday), Mind-like-a-Steel-Trap (Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday), and Brave-of-Heart (Friday)

Appearance: Ace has raven hair that is military-short and olive skin. His eyes are a gray that change with the weather (is blue-gray when sunny, dark dark gray when rainy/stormy, green-gray when overcast/snowing). He's average height and skinny and has a wide smile with dimples that show when he grins. 

Years Working at the Diner: 5.3 years (summer job from 16-18)

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: Grace

Other: He's good at card tricks and performs new ones to the rest of the staff during slow hours.

Name: Lily Petra Tyler

Nicknames: Water Lily, Nurse

Job: Expediter (waitress when needed)

Shift(s): Graveyard (Friday and Saturday), Mind-like-A-Steel-Trap (Tuesday and Wednesday), and Brave-of-Heart (Sunday and Monday)

City: New York

Appearance: She has straight, blonde hair with some darker streaks and some blue streaks dyed throughout, dark watery blue eyes and very fair skin that is easily burnt. She's also small and short. 

Years Working at the Diner: First Summer

Crush/BF/GF/Husband/Wife: Crushing on Iron Man (nothing serious, though)

Other: Wants to be a doctor, so often goes there at random off-work hours to study. Usually sings while she works. Has a twin brother. Both of them are incredibly smart and they are British. Has an accent, sometimes confuses terms, and can speak French, Latin, and is finishing up Italian. 

New York:

Graveyard- 

Sunday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Monday: Amber (waitress), Allison (cashier)

Tuesday: Amber (waitress), Allison (cashier)

Wednesday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Friday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook), Lily (expediter)

Saturday: Lily (waitress/expediter)

Mind-Like-a-Steel-Trap-

Tuesday: Garret (cook), Lily (expediter/waitress)

Wednesday: Garret (cook), Lily (expediter/waitress)

Thursday: Allison (cashier/waitress)

Friday: 

Saturday: Amber (waitress), Aoife (cook), Allison (cashier)

Brave-of-Heart-

Sunday: Lily (expediter/waitress)

Monday: Aoife (cook), Lily (expediter/waitress)

Gotham:

Graveyard- 

Sunday: Grace (waitress), Ace (cook)

Monday: Flori (waitress), Mama Dola (cashier), Ace (cook)

Tuesday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress)

Wednesday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Thursday: 

Friday: Flori (waitress), Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Saturday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress), Fin (waitor)

Mind-Like-a-Steel-Trap-

Sunday: Mama Dola (cashier)

Monday: Grace (waitress)

Tuesday: 

Wednesday: Ace (cook)

Thursday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress), Ace (cook)

Friday: 

Saturday: Ace (cook)

Brave-of-Heart-

Sunday:

Monday: Fin (waitor)

Tuesday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Wendesday: Flori (waitress), Grace (waitress)

Thursday: Mama Dola (cashier), Fin (waitor)

Friday: Ace (cook)

Saturday: 

AND HERE'S THE VERY FIRST POV, LADIES AND GENTS, AFTER THIS, FEEL FREE TO POV.

*I said we were going to POV in any necessary people, and this is that necessary person (expediter). :)

Mama Dola's POV:

We were all counting down the minutes until we got off the Graveyard shift. Flori had potentially spotted the Penguin at one point and she swore she saw the Riddler another time. I had responded that we had our own in the back. Ace had laughed and stuck out his tongue, but then not twenty minutes later, he was showing us a new card trick. Batman came in at around midnight with Robin #5. He had sat the Robin down and then pulled out textbooks and told him to study. Batman then ordered his charge a tea and then swung out into the night. I recounted the money in the cash register, Ace was trying to match his whistle to the pot's, and Flori cleaned the tables for the tenth time that night. About an hour later, Red Robin came in and ordered a coffee while sitting at the counter, keeping Robin #5 in view. I asked him how the others were, had it been a long night for them? Are you working with anyone else beside Batman and Robin? Did you miss being Robin? He told me they were as well as they could be, he was sure tonight wasn't going to end, no, not tonight, he was leaving soon anyway for classified things, and he laughed in response to my last question. I had been around long enough to remember when Bruce Wayne's parents died and I was there when Batman and Robin #1 first stepped into this Diner. They were almost always here, so it made it easy to tell who was who. Not secret identity, of course, but I could tell when Robin #2 first started and when Nightwing made his first appearance here? Man, that boy talked up a storm, I knew right away he was Robin #1 who had flown the nest. Anyway, ol' Robin #3, Red Robin now, answered my question with a yes, sometimes it was easier back then, but it's nice to be in control some days, too. I smiled and Flori came out with a cup of coffee with whipped cream and cherry on top for Red. About ten minutes later, Robin #3 called out a thank you to Ace, Flori, *Willow, and I for our hospitality. He gave Flori a ten dollar tip for an eight dollar coffee and then tried to pay for the whole thing. "You are a public service member," I had said, "That means that you pay half of the meal and get a free dessert." He had tried to protest but I had quickly shushed him and Flori came back with his favorite double chocolate brownie in a to-go box. He ended up paying five dollars and taking the to-go box and telling Robin #5 to tell the Bat that he was going "back to base". Robin #5 merely grunted and took a sip of his third tea. Twenty minutes later, the Caped Crusader himself came back to collect Robin. He gave me thirty dollars for the four teas (really only two teas, since the first two refills are free), and gave Flori and Willow both fifteen dollar tips. Flori ran them down right before they used there grappling hooks to get away to give Batman a strawberry shortcake in a to-go and Robin a fresh-out-of-the-oven giant-sized chocolate-chip-and-macademia-nut cookie in a to-go box as well. Flori ran back inside before the Bat could try to give them back and immediately said, "How in the world can it be this cold at night in the middle of summer!?" I laughed and replied with, "That's just, Gotham, Sweetie." Then the morning rush started came and we were just at our wits' end with these people as we counted down the last ten minutes. Nine minutes... A group of friends argued how to split the check. Seven minutes... a regular morning person I finally got to call me "Mama Dola" after coming every morning at the time for the past five years. Six minutes... a nice looking fellow a few years older than me called me "Miss Dola" and we exchanged banter or flirting, I couldn't very well tell. Four minutes... An old friend said "La la!" when seeing me man the cash register and gave me a hug before babbling about her granddaughter having a baby soon while paying for her meal. Two minutes... The Mind-like-a-Steel-Trap Shift workers were already making there way to the back, some in their uniform, some going to change in the bathrooms. Ten... nine... eight... seven... six... five... four... three... two... "Bye, Mama Dola!" Flori waved as Grace took her place. "Hi, Grace, see ya 'round, Mama Dola!" Ace said, shouldering his bag. I let my replacement take over and went to go change before leaving. While I was at the door, I hear Grace shout, "Bye, Mama Dola!" I turn around and wave before going out the door, and continuing on my usual route to go home, eat breakfast, and then sleep for a few hours before going back to the Diner for lunch and then making my rounds before going home and making dinner. Then, of course, catching up on the news and hoping to catch a few more hours before Tuesday.

So, yeah, that's the first POV! I was trying to get through Monday's Graveyard Shift at Gotham quickly, because it was just my characters there, so other people could POV. And it's currently the middle of Summer on Monday, so you know who on what day. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

First day of the week. Night shift. great! I'll be happy when my shift is over. Then I can sleep. I see Spiderman coming in for his order.

I put a smile on my face, walk over, and say, "Hello, Spiderman, Welcome to the Soul-of-the-City Diner! How are you this beautiful sunny day?"

Spiderman laughs, "The sun's not up!"

I reply, "Force of habit. So, what's your order?"

He orders, "Some Cherry Pie, an Esspresso, some Fanta, and Eggs and Bacon."

I finish writing those down and smile, "We'll have those ready in a giffy,"

I go to the Chef and call "Cherry Pie, Esspresso, Fanta, and Eggs and Bacon!"

The Chef yells, "On it!"

I see the chef flip the eggs and bacon, and I wait 5 minutes before the Eggs and Bacon are ready, so I take them to the table.

"The Cherry Pie, Espresso, and Fanta will be out shortly."

Spiderman smirks, or I think he does, can't really see his face with the mask on, but he takes it off a bit to eat, only enough for me to see his mouth.

Spiderman asks me, "What's your name?"

I giggle, "You didn't see my nametag?"

Spiderman glances at it and he raises his eyebrows in surprise,

"Sorry, forgot you wear those."

I laugh, "I forget too. Amber Dubois. AD is my nickname."

He laughs, "That's funny!"

I smirk, "That's why everyone calls me that."

"Cherry Pie, Espresso, and Fanta!"

I exclaim, "Oh, the rest of your order! Let me just get it for you."

I walk over and grab the tray and go back to the table.

"Here's the rest of the order."

He tastes the pie and smirks, "Not as good as my aunt's, but still pretty good."

I smile, "I'll take that as a complement."

He smirks "You should."

I then worry. "Is the guy flirting with me?"

I decide to go see who else was in. It wasn't many people, which means I get a good rest. I sat down for a while. As soon as Spiderman finishes his food, he walks to the cashier and pays, but I see he left money on the table, with a note.

"Thanks for serving me, Amber. You are one of the best waitresses I meet. Most of them are mean. I'll be a regular here. Thanks! Spiderman."

I smirk. I pick up the money and put it in my tips pocket. I then see someone that looks like Loki. I start worrying. I walk over anyway. 

"Welcome to the Soul-of-the-City Diner! How are you today?"

Loki answers "Simple. I'm a god! I am perfect, as always."

I bite my cheek so I don't laugh and I ask, "What would you like today, sir?"

Loki tells me, "I would like your special."

I smile, "And the drink?"

He just waves his hand, like he doesn't care. I tell the Chef, "A special, for "The God"."

The Chef chuckles and starts working.

I look and see some other villains.

"Great. Universe, please send more supers than villains. Heck, even that blue guy from the show Megamind would be good. He was a great supervillain. He know's presentation."

Another waiter was waiting them, so I just wait until the Chef's done.

I carry the food over to Loki and tell him, "Here's your food! Have a great day!"

He tells me, "My father told me that we aren't Gods. I don't believe that. He also told me, "We are born, we live, we die, Just as humans do." I told him "Give or take 5000 years"."

Okay, I had to smirk there. That's funny. I walk, away saying, "Have a nice day!"

I am super duper worried. The villains were the worst! I am always worried they'd try to kidnap me. I am only 16. The villains finally left. I breathed a sigh of relief. I then saw 2 people come in. A woman with red hair, and a guy with spiky, browny-blonde hair.

I walk over and say "Welcome to the Soul-of-the-City Diner! How are you this beautiful sunny day?"

The woman has a deadpanned face.

"Lighten up a bit!"

The man seemed to agree. He laughed, "That's funny. come on Natasha!" I then recognised them. 

"Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton?"

Natasha frowned.

I smirked, "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

Clint smirked, "Did you make that up?"

I tell him, "No. Pinkie Pie did. From the show My Little Pony. You never break a Pinkie Promise. I've been scared to ever since that one episode. Break a Pinkie Promise, Pinkie Pie breaks you. Anyway, what would you like?"

Natasha tells me, "Shashlyk"

I think for a moment, then remember what Shashlyk is. I ask, "And you, Clint?" He asks, "You got any donuts?"

I smirk, "We have plenty, what flavour do you want?" 

He tells me, "Surprise me."

I think of something that my dad would laugh at. And it's sure to get a laugh out of Natasha.

I go to the Chef and say "Shashlyk and... (whispers) Wasabi donut."

The Chef laughs, "You serious?"

I tell the Chef, "He said to surprise him."

The Chef says, "Coming right up!"

I walk over to the table with the food and give Natasha her Shashlyk and I give Clint his green topped donut. He licks his lips and bits into it. He starts acting like he ate chilly and asks me, "What was that?!"

I tell him, "Wasabi! You said to surprise you."

I also brought some milk over for him. I saw Natasha almost laughing. I smirk, thinking "I sure did it this time."

Clint finished that and shook his head, then he started laughing. I tell them, "Have a great day!"

I walk over to the counter and the Chef asks, "Did you catch it on camera?"

I answer, "Only if the security cameras count."

We start laughing. I breathe and giggle, "That reaction was priceless though. My dad would be proud."

The Chef asks, "Where is your dad?"

I go silent. I forgot, he was only in my imagination now. I smile, "He's... gone."

Chef asks, "What kind of gone?"

I look towards the graveyard on the other side of the road. I shake my head, thinking, "No, not dead, just in another dimension."

I tell the Chef, "Another dimension."

The Chef frowns too. I just sigh, "Well, we can't dwell on the past. I shouldn't look back, it distracts from the present."

I see Natasha and Clint leave and there is a note on their table.
"Amber. I am glad you gave Clint a Wasabi donut. He was annoying me even more today. Thank you. Natasha Romonoff."

This was just too good. I had just got something barely anyone gets, Natasha's autograph.

I look at the time, and the night shift is over. time to go home and sleep.

"Bye guys! my shift's done!"

I hear many people saying "Bye!" while I walk out.

How was it?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Quick question: Is it just Monday or is it the night shift on Monday?

Also, I just remembered I've got camp next week. So, I'll try and get something written before I go but I won't be back on until maybe Wednesday.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

winterfairy70

Grace's POV:

I pull on my apron, getting ready for my shift as the Graveyard shift workers leave.

"Hi, Grace, see ya 'round, Mama Dola!" Ace says, shouldering his bag. 

I wave as he leaves, and he grins then walks out the door.

Oh! Mama Dola is leaving too!

"Bye, Mama Dola!!"

Okay. 

Time to get ready for the usual customers.

I walk around, making sure everything is tidy, ready for people to come in and eat, or drink in the commissioner's case..

"How are you so awake?" Brianna yawns and leans against the front counter.

"Do you drink, like, ten cups of coffee every day?"

I laugh and shrug.

"I wake up early anyways to walk my puppy." 

"Oh, how's Fin by the way?"

"Asleep right now, I think."

The door opens and I turn and see who it is.

"Commissioner Gordon, and Barbra!" The commissioner(a usual customer)  smiles and his daughter(who doesn't usually come until a littlelater) waves.

The sit in one of the booths and I hand them both breakfast menus. A few more customers come in and Jack goes to give them menus and take their orders.

"I'm assuming you want your usual coffee sir?" He nods and I look over at Barbra.

"Um... Can I get a mocha, please?"

"Yep! I'll be back in just a moment to take your orders."

I go back to the kitchen where Ross is already finishing the Commissioner's black coffee.

"I need a mocha too, Barb came in with the Commissioner this morning."

"On it." 

Jack comes  in and lists off a bunch of beverages that Liz works on getting.

"Done."

I put the two drinks on a tray and take it out to the father and daughter.

"One black coffee, and one mocha. Now, what can I get for you two to eat? Something quick,  or...."

"I think I'll stay a little longer this  morning. Can I get a cheese, ham, and onion omelet with bacon and hash casserole on the side?"

"Toast too?"

"Yes please."

"Okay..." I finish writing it down then look over at Barbra.

"And you?"

"I'd like...the French toast, with fruit and bacon on the side."

"Today's fruits are blueberries, strawberries, orange, and grapes. Are those okay?"

"Yes,  thanks." 

"Okay!" A few more customers come in. "Ill have that all out to you in about ten minutes."

I walk to the back and shout/tell Ross the order then go to serve other customers. 

I hope it was okay. It would have been longer,  but I have economics home work/class stuff I have to do.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome! :D

And, Reese, if you share a city with another RPer, try and tell what shift they are on and go from there. If you don't share a city, then, yeah, it's just Monday, whatever shift. :) 

I'll POV soon, guys!!! Keep it up!!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I'll wait for Reese to get a POV in before doing my New York people. :) 

Mama Dola's POV:

At around eleven o' clock I get up. Almost four hours of sleep, not bad. I change and get ready to eat and do some errands. I always find it's best to get lunch before 11:30, when it starts getting packed. I walk out of the elevator with my bag around my arm and my apartment keys in hand. I hum an old Elvis song, "Hound Dog", as I make my way to the Diner. The cool blue and warm red of the neon "OPEN" sign seems to invite me in as the bell rings when I open the door. Grace looks up and smiles, cleaning away the dishes on a table. I wave and seat myself at a small table near the back. Grace puts the dishes in the back and comes to give me the menu. "Good morning, Mama Dola, what may I get you today," she says cheerily, pen at the ready. "I'm thinking about getting something new," I tell her with a wink, "If I could just start with an espresso with an extra shot while I look over the menu for a few more minutes, that would be heaven, darling." "One espresso with an extra shot, coming right up!" she writes down. "Make that two, if you don't mind," a young man says, sitting down across from me. She gives him a nervous smile -this is Gotham after all, I don't blame her- and changes the number before nodding to us and going to tell Ross. "And what brings you here, young man?" I ask the stranger. He shrugged. "They have my favorite coffee here and I was hoping to get a cup before the rush. I'm just visiting, see, and I need to get back soon, so a wait isn't what I'm hoping for. My name's Tim, by the way," he tells me. "Dola. Though everyone just calls me Mama Dola," I introduce myself with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Miss Dola?" "No, I'm not married. Please call me Mama Dola, or just Dola, if you prefer. And it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Tim," I correct kindly. "And now I know why you're in the Diner, but why sitting here with me? My face could be a mask, and I could take it off and be Harley Quin for all you know," I tease, looking down at the menu. "Ah, but I know for a fact, Mister, that Mama Dola is one of the kindest, most faithful person here. Only thing you have to worry about is the trouble you'll have if you hurt her," Grace declares, handing us our coffees, "Now do you need a few more minutes or would you like to order." Tim laughs and gestures for me to go first. I smile politely and order. "If I could have the banana and chocolate chip pancakes with sausage and maple syrup, that would be great, Grace, dear." "Uh-huh. And for you, sir?" "I'm fine with the coffee, thank you." "One banana and chocolate chip pancakes with sausage and maple syrup, coming right up!" As Grace walked away, I answered Tim's curious look. "This is Gotham, m'dear, and when you're my age, you learn to live every day like it's your last. Especially when it comes to food. But you didn't answer my question: Why sit with me?" He gave me a small shrug paired with a sheepish grin. "You looked lonely. And people with that look in your eye must have some pretty amazing stories to tell." I laugh. "Nice save, dear, and thank you. You're turn to ask a question, then." "Do you come here often? Everyone seems to know you." "Ah, well," I reply, "Everyone knows me because I've been running the cash register for forty-odd years. Workin' here for fifty-four if my memory serves." He whistles. "Must have seen a lot interesting things here, then." "Mm, yes." Just then Grace comes back with chocolate chip pancakes with slices banana on top, a side of sausage, and a little cup of maple syrup. "Thank you, Grace, it looks delicious. Give my compliments to Ross," I compliment and get out my silverware to start eating. I talk with Tim while we eat. I learn that he comes from a large family, he loves coffee, he grew up here but moves away, and that he came back for both business and family. He learned that the first few years I manned the register I was only working the graveyard shift, that I have a nephew who has a daughter who both call me once a week, that I tried to be the cook one early morning and nearly caught the kitchen on fire from putting in oil instead of water, and that I am currently the only employee that has worked at this Diner in Gotham for forty plus years. We kept chatting until I finished. We argued over who would pay. His defense that he was the gentleman, he should pay. I said that I had a twenty percent discount, I would pay less. In the end I won because when he tried to pull out his wallet, he remembered that he left it on the counter at his family's house. I smiled and told Grace to get him a second free refill in a to-go cup while I payed. She obliged, Tim was sheepish, and I was extremely amused. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Tim," I say as I notice the lunch time rush was starting to get in. "And you, too, Mama Dola. I hope I see you again," Tim said as he opened the door for me. I smile at him and wave to Grace before leaving. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ambersnow38

William:

Gotta love L.A. It's warm, it's lively and you're never bored. Especially around lunch/dinner time. Typically the diner is packed during the afternoon hours. And today was no exception.

Quickly looking over the tickets, I look back at the chef, Arthur, and say, "Okay, for table three we've got two orders of home fries, one chicken fried steak and one banana nut- Wait a second. Didn't Ms. Gene say we were out of bananas?"

"Uh....Yeah," he said, taking something out of the oven. "We're supposed to be getting some later this evening, I think. Raspberries too."

"Okay," I reply, turning towards one of the waitresses. "Hey Haley!" I say before she heads out the door. "Will you let Ms. Walters know we are out of bananas for the pancakes?"

"Sure thing, give me a sec," she says.

Within a few minutes, she comes back and says, "Alright, Ms. Walters says she'll do the buttermilk instead of banana. And she she also said she'd like to add an order of string beans."

"Okay, it'll be done in twelve minutes," I say before turning back to Arthur. "Okay, for table three we've got the same order but with a buttermilk pancake and a side of string beans."

"Got it," he says, handing me a plate.

It was an apple pie for table six. I think Haley said it was for a Ms. Potts? I don't know. She was really excited about it. Anyways, there wasn't that much to touch up. Just a sprinkle of sugar and it should be good to go.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome POVs, guys! Keep it up!!! :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

elf please post on divergent

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

elf-im very tempted to join but it seems a little too confusing figuring marvel and dc dont e it's in the same world and NYC is Gotham 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus