Front sm

daintysprinkles16

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello, fairest of friends! An update from your favorite Irene. Or maybe your favorite Irene is Adler; that's ok, no judgment here. She's great, too.

Let's see, what to say...

Well, I'm still nineteen. And in college. Fun times! Not really.

Happily married and living in a small apartment.

Died my hair platinum blond and going after an eighties style; staying true to my idol, Hayley Williams. (After Laughter is fantastic, check it out.)

Justin(hubby lol) just lost his job, so I'm picking up another one. We're good. Lol.

Expanded my vocal range!!!!!! I'm now a semi-note off from having four full octaves(including my whistle register). My vocal coach is AMAZING; she's awesome, seriously.

We got a cat! Justin wanted to name her Artemis but I won with Arwen. Lol.

Has Clev come back? It's been two years I think. She's, what, fourteen now? And Sphinx! Lord. I hope they're okay. They didn't seem too sunshine-y before their departure.

Same old music tastes! XD MCR, FOB, TØP, Paramore, Blink-182, Flyleaf, etc. Bae's trying to bring in some Whitney Houston and Sade and I'm honestly feeling it. ;)

Well, lemme hear from y'all.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ALLY IRENE

Drama! Parts I've played:

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

IREENNNNNEEEEE

Hi!!!

I missed you so much!

Congrats on getting marrried! And going to college! 

Yes After Laughter is amazing as is Hayley Williams. She is amazing and I loved her pink hair. 

Tell Justin that I said that sucks. Good luck with your new job!

Your vocal coach sounds amazing!

Aww a kitty! So cute. 

Neither have come back...we've been waiting. 

All of those bands are amazing!

Well. I did Mary Poppins in the spring, and played the Bird Woman who sings Feed The Birds and got some other minor parts. It was really really fun and went excellently. I'm currently getting over post show depression. I have two camps next week. I turned 12. I went on vacation. 

And, of course, I have continued being obsessed with Broadway and am doing Beauty And The Beast in the fall! I hope to get Lefou or Belle. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

I missed you too! 

Thank you! It's been a wild ride, but we'll get through. I had my best friend walk me down the aisle. It's been hard without my mom, but she's truly been my rock.

Congratulations! I know how it feels .& just recently  finished my role at a HUGE theater close by. I played Maria in the Sound of Music! The yodeling was incredibly challenging, but a learning experience. Reviews have been awesome!

Man, I'm in love with the After Laughter aesthetic. I loved her old hair as much(or more)) as the next guy, but I kinda like the blank slate hair tbh. The platinum is actually STRIKING against my darker skin. I LOVE it. So does Justin; he calls me his "Halo". Lord, he's cute.

Happy birthday! Man, I'm old.

Really?!?! Our next production isn't Beauty and the Beast! And I'm already down as Belle! 

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Hello!!! Congrats on marriage and college and music and cats! :D :D :D Nice name for the cat. And as far as I know, Clev and Sphinx have not come back, no, but I could always be wrong! Sorry to hear about the losing jobs thing... IDK, if we've actually met or not, but if we haven't, Hi, you can call me Elf (da Earmuff) or Ranger (or Potato). If we have already met(and I think we have), nice hearing from you and sorry for forgetting!! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

@Elf

Thanks so much! It's been fun. After all, isn't life just a synonym for crazy good times and intensive therapy? Yippee! ;) seriously, though, I love my husband, my house, my school, and my cat. And my best friend; what a girl. She walked me down the aisle in place of my father.

Nah, it's fine. I have in fact met you, and I do remember you.

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

She sounds like an amazing friend! :) And I'm happy that you're happy. :)

We have met? Ah, jeez, sorry. >.< I don't know what's up with my head these days! 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

dragonflying601

would vote for Arwen but apparently it already won

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

They/them.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

dogyellow583

Hi! You probably don't know me, but hello anyways XD congratulations on all of that, that's amazing...

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me