Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

I know this has been going on,for about two days now. I just saw a post about making more 39 Clues related posts instead of more RPs or random posts. And I have one message about this.

WOF has now transformed itself into the FWRP place. I know that happened. SAMB is random,posts and RPs. 

This place, the 39 Clues message board, will never be just rps and random posts. Those two things are just what we do. We like them. Most people just don't read the series a lot anymore cause its over and old. 

And, I will just speak for myself when I say this:

If this place just entirely becomes posts about the series and RPs stop, I will probably leave. That is not what I do. 

Thank you for reading this message. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

I agree. Everyone had good intentions about this, but it's all quite overwhelming right now

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Thanks, Lucy. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

swampcloud51

Branch: Janus

While although that is true, the WOFMB isn't just FWRPs. There are plenty of talks about WOF and RPs/FWRPs. When new books come out, there tends to be more talk about them. 

As for the SAMB, well there aren't as many people there, and hardly any new people. The people drawn to the forum tend to want to talk about SA, right? So if there aren't any new people who come because they read the books, then there isn't much to talk about. 

But that doesn't make either forum pointless. They still were all based and are still tied together because of each fandom.

Now I might not be right on this, but there hasn't been any new books releases of T39C recently, have there? And if there hasn't even been a mod for a couple of years now, that's going to lessen down the activity even more. 

My point? This forum is likely to change. It happnes. But I went back a couple pages and there was hardly and T39C talk at all. I'm sorry, but I think your forum has already changed. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to leave. I am just pointing this out. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

I agree. I'm not much of a reader and therefore do not find talking about books very enjoyable. In addition, this is a message board. For people to post things. It doesn't have to be about the books. I can't even remember the last time I posted a series-related topic on any of these message boards.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Why don't we just keep doing what we have been all this time? Talking abt the series won't help anything...

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I definitely agree. This reminds me of a number of movements made to try and revive Infinity Ring (some made by MBers when we were around more, some made by visitors who wanted it to not be a "ghost town" anymore).

You don't need to have to talk about the books to have fun. Honestly, I haven't read or seriously talked about the books in years and I still enjoy talking to my friends here. 

If this MB were just about the series and RPs, I would have left too. RP's aren't really my thing and the books were good, but not to the point where I'd only talk about them for months to years. 

What makes this Message Board awesome isn't the books, it's the people and the connections you form over the years. The books are just the catalyst, it speeds up the connection by giving people material for an initial conversation. From there it becomes a lot more.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Thanks for the memories. I'll miss you all.

Front sm

warriorcat609

Branch: Janus

@Swampy, I agree with you.

T39C already changed and isn't change a good thing? If the SAMB or WOFMB was dying, I'd do aything for it to survive and that would mean to allow change. 

Sure, the forums were made to talk about the book or series but that doesn't mean that's the ONLY thing we cam talk about. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

@Lani, sorry if we have disturbed you in any way, we were just trying t help, but i still do not agree with some of captain eagles ways of doing so.

To everyone else-

You totally do nt have to talk abou or know the books to go on here! But it is the rps and forum games that get more attention.... so if u want to revive this forum, try posting more of those, because it is not just posts that help a forum get more active users.

Thank u for your time-

Stardust

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

dogyellow583

I think the people wanting to talk about the books were just trying to reconnect through the same connections that brought them here to begin with. I was one of the ones that made a post about rereading the series, which was something I wanted to do even before this whole thing. I'm sorry if that upset you.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this reviving T39C. I'm kind of here to see how it turns out and because it reminded me how much time I spent here and how I was always so certain I would never leave. I don't want to see this place die but at the same time--like some of you have said-- I don't want it to become something that it isn't/shouldn't be.

I'd love to just get to know some of the people who have been around but that I haven't really gotten to talk to.

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

catamber1354

We're only trying to help. You asked for it. Besides, I used to actually be a part of T39C, y'all have just forgotten. We're not going to change your culture. You guys just needed some more people to be involved in it.

Finally, don't go insulting us or our home MBs.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3