Front sm

captaineagle39

aka CaptainEagle39

Branch: Lucian

Hello everyone,

The newer people on this site may not realize this, but our forum is dying. It has been declining for over 2 years, and we have unfortunately been plagued by inactivity of our members. This most likely stems from the fact that our series is not releasing as many books as it once did, so other forums are gaining popularity while ours diminishes. We cannot fix this issue. However one problem we can try to fix, is the lack of any Mods or Admins on our forum. Without them creating threads or starting up new topics/polls, our forum has literally been left to die. We've had the same Agent of the Week for the past 2 years!! Other forums have Mods/Admins, so why can't we? Just because our series doesn't release as many books or isn't as active as these other forums, doesn't mean that our forum can just be abandoned. This is why I'm calling on all of you to help me save this forum. Please like or comment on this post as a representation of you signing the petition to revive our once great forum. Please go to other forums, and beg their members and Mods to help save our forum. Lastly, I emailed this message to Scholastic:

"Subject: The 39 Clues Forum has been Left to Die

My subject may seem like an exaggeration, but it is true. I know that it is not your fault that the 39 clues series is not releasing as many books as it used to, and thus the series is not as popular, causing a decline in our member activity. However, something you can fix is the fact that we do not have one active Moderator on our forum. Yes, the automated "moderation queue" still moderates our posts. But without real-life people as our Moderators creating new threads and starting up contests/topics, our forum will surely die. We've had the same Agent of the Week (a program formerly run by the Mods) for over a year! Many other fourms, such as Spirit Animals and Wings of Fire, still have Mods. I do not think it is fair that just because our series is not as active or popular as it once was since we no longer have as many new books, that our forum is just abandoned by the Mods and is left to die. So please consider bringing real-life Moderators back to the 39 clues clues forum. We need them." 

I actually received a response from them saying that they will contact the appropriate people regarding this issue. If we could all contact them with a similar message to the one I sent, then there would be no reason for them to deny us a Mod/Admin. So in addition to showing your support by liking or commenting on this post and by trying to recruit as many members/Mods from other forums, please also go to the Contact Us form on the 39 clues website, and express your thoughts on why we need Mods to return to our forum. If there are any other ways you think we can save this forum, please share below. Thank you.

Your fellow Cahill,

CaptainEagle39

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"We are more than merely Lucian, Janus, Ekaterina, Tomas, and Madrigal.

We are all Cahills..." 

-William McIntyre

Front sm

captaineagle39

aka CaptainEagle39

Basically we just need to express our displeasure with the current forum situation. The squeaky wheel gets the oil type of situation. So whether you think saving the forum means recruiting Mods from other forums, or asking your friends to join, or emailing Scholastic like I did and let them know why our forum deserves to be saved, just please do something to help our forum. If we sit and do nothing, our forum will surely die. We need to act now, and we need to let the other forums, their members, Mods, and Scholastic themselves that we are not ready to give up on our beloved forum. 

• Posted at:

We are all Cahills..." 

-William McIntyre

Front sm

beastlydragon2253

Branch: Ekaterina

Save T39CMB!

• Posted at:

₵₳ł₦ Elysium 

A gunslinger

A female

A myth

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ's ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜsᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏᴏʟ"-ʀᴏʟᴀɴᴅ

#Haven86and3000+posts

Front sm

dogyellow583

~DogYellow583/Christy

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

stormpenguin58

save this MB!

• Posted at:

VIXEN

FEMALE 

CATHOLIC

JEDI MASTER

GRYFFINDOR

ALL THE GEORGES IN ICELAND ARE PRAISING YOU RIGHT NOW

-MY BROTHER

#SOKEEFE

FORUM TRIPLETS: UNICORN AND SAMURAI

Front sm

captaineagle39

aka CaptainEagle39

Bump

• Posted at:

We are all Cahills..." 

-William McIntyre

Front sm

captaineagle39

aka CaptainEagle39

Bump

• Posted at:

We are all Cahills..." 

-William McIntyre

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I will do that right now. Just because we don't have new books, doesn't mean we should be abandoned. That's like leaving your kid to die because he's not growing new teeth! It's ridiculous!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

catamber1354

Ya, SA doesn't have new books either... Why should T39C be any different?

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3