What do you think of this idea?

Front sm

blackcat7677

Branch: Ekaterina

Aaron tossed the plain basketball through the hoop in his back yard. Sweat trickled down the side of his face as the ball bounced back to him. 

He thought back to the earlier events of the day. 

Her name is Amber... he thought to himself. What an odd girl.  

The spying Hoodie Girl had crashed into him as he was leaving the library and rambled an apology when she knocked him over. She helped pick up his fallen belongings and even introduced herself before dashing away. Amber didn't seem like the mean type. Maybe just a bit disorganized... 

Between the growing crowd in the library, and the spying Hoodie Girl: Amber, it tugged at Aaron as off color. He wanted to know more. His curiosity was sparked... 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'll post a pov later! Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Ambers POV:
"What?"

I looked at everyone.

They looked at each other and I had an idea, "How about, we hide the Book in the library and meet back here? That way, we can all find it! Well?"

They all looked at each other and nodded.

I looked around the library and announced, "I found the perfect place!"

Students from everywhere looked at us, so I cleared my throat and rephrased, "I may have a solution."

The rest of the students went back to what they were doing and I said, "Upstairs. No one goes up there! We can hide the book there. We don't want to lose it if someone else finds it. They'll possibly try to keep it at their home."

They looked at each other, then upstairs, and nodded. I smirked, "Follow me!"
We all walked upstairs and I found the perfect spot. 

"Right here! On top of this bookshelf!"

I flipped up on top of the bookshelf and asked, "The book, please?"

They passed it up to me and I put it down.

I told it, "We'll be back tomorrow, Book."

The Book replies, "Thanks, Amber. See you tomorrow."

I jumped down and laughed, "That was fun! See you guys tomorrow!"

They all say, "See you tomorrow Amber!"

Except of course, the one that turned invisible. I didn't know what happened to her. Was she still with us? I couldn't tell. I looked at the bottom floor of the library and jumped. I landed on the top of one of the bookshelves and fell over.

I giggled, "I'm okay!"

They giggled at me and I started laughing myself. I hopped down and ran outside.

I saw the guy earlier when I was going home. He was playing basket ball in his backyard. I thought it was odd we lived close. I saw him look my way, and I waved.

I walked over and said, "Hi!"

He said, "Hi."

I sighed, "Look, sorry about earlier. I am a clutz, and I really am quite silly."

He just looked at me with a strange look on his face.

I asked, "You saw me earlier, didn't you? With my phone. Recording someone. Did you see that?"

I started scratching my neck, I was nervous.

He answered, "Yes. I did."

I sighed, "I wasn't doing anything most teenage girls do. To be honest, I was just curious and saw something that no one would've believed, so I recorded it and showed my best friend. Kawolski, the science geek. He's kinda weird, but that's why he's my friend. And I have been home-schooled all my life. Never been to school before. It's all sort of new to me. So I picked the guy not many people liked. I read somewhere that the people not many people like, the better they are. I wasn't sure if that was true or not, but having Kawolski as a friend has it's perks. His help with schoolwork is the best I've received. I'm babbling now. I'll just shut up."

Then, I thought he smirked.

He introduced himself. "I'm Aaron."

I replied, "Aaron? hey, both our names start with A!(giggle). Right, probably not the time for my strange humour."

Then he started giggling.

I saw the sun start to set and I gasped, "Look at the time! I have to get home! if I'm not home, I might get grounded! See you tomorrow at school!"

I saw him hesitate like he wanted to ask me something but I was in such a rush to get home I barely noticed.

As soon as I got home my Mum asked, "Why were you late?"

I answered her, "Sorry. I just made new friends and lost track of the time."

She scowled, "I hope there weren't any boys."
I rolled my eyes, "Only 2 boys. Kawolski the genius and a kid called Aaron. I'm bound to see him again, it is a school!"

She looked at me and sighed, "Just no romance, okay?"

I looked at her with my "Are-you-serious?" face and told her, "You know I get sick when people get all lubby-dubby with me! Sheesh. I'm going to my room."

When I went into my room I thought about what happened today. If I told Mum about the Book, she would never get off my back, never let me go to school again, or worse! She'd make me bring the book home and make wishes herself! I wish I had a super identity. That way I could leave my room without Mum realising.

Maybe I could see Aaron again. He seemed to want to say something before I left. But what? I thought about him for a while. Brown eyes, black, shaggy hair, creamy skin, cool smile, blue jeans, not sure what it is about him, but I think he knows more than I thought. His eyes said "I'm curious", but his body language was harder to figure out. I'm going to have to figure out more when I go back to school tomorrow. at the moment, just shower time.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Brittney's Pov: I return to school the next day, and I get the book waiting for everywhere else.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Beth: i walked up behind brittaney. Hi i said She jumped and looked around.... why did she do that? Oh yeah i am stupid invisible to her

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I walked into school the next day and saw Brittaney in the library.

I ran up and said "Hi Brittaney!"

She turned and saw me and asked me, "Were you here before?"

I answered, "No. did you hear someone and not see them?"

She answered, "Yes."

I thought for a short while and smirked, "It's Beth, the girl that turned invisible!"

Brittaney had a look on her face that said, "Ummm... Oh, that's right!"

I just smirked and asked, "Anyone else show up yet?"

She answered, "No." Then I laughed at my comment. "Haha! Show up. No offense Beth, if you are here."

Brittaney smirked and asked, "What did you do when you left, yesterday?"

There wasn't anything to hide, except my mother, so I answered her.

"I just walked home and met a guy I crashed into yesterday when coming into the library. It was strange that his house was fairly close to mine. either that, or I REALLY need to get out more."

Brittaney looked at me funny so I continued.

"The reason I don't get out much is because I've been home-schooled all my life. Never been to school before Monday. It was all new to me. So I tried to do what I saw on TV. That wasn't much help. I got super nervous so I hid in my hoodie. I love hoodies. but I did my best to stay away from boys. bleh! there was only one boy I didn't stay away from, because he was the genius an I thought it could get me higher grades if I hung out with nerds. not the candy nerds, That does not make you smarter. I learned that out the hard way. (giggle)"

Brittaney giggled a bit. Then I noticed the kids from yesterday behind us and asked, "When did you get here?"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

dragonbook402

Can someone tell me a summary of what's going so far because I feel like if my character is too late for an entrance. Maybe I can be a friend of someone so I can properly introduce my character and it won't look so random 

Thanks a lot!

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I am a person living in this world.

"She's just a friend"- Adrien Agreste

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

@Dragonbook402 I suggest you read through it all, make a character, and join. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Ok!

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Dragonbook402 If you wish, You can be Amber's friend who comes over on the Weekends. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Avery's PoV

I haven't been visiting the library ever since my dad visited. Having a dysfunctional family is tough to live with.

The library was still the same. Nothing different. Nothing different so I did my same old routine. I got a book from the classic section and briskly went to the second floor.

Not a lot of people visit the second floor. Sometimes, it's completely deserted, so I can make this place a temporary haven.

I sat in the usual nook I read in. Every time I read a new chapter, I study my surroundings. That's when I noticed something a bit out of place. (Yes, when I'm really bored, I check and organized book shelves.)

On the top of one of the shelves was a book I have never seen before. I assumed someone was hiding it here, so I was about to return it back.

However, something stopped me.

A voice. A whisper.

Bewildered I sat down and tried reading the book to calm my nerves. Thinking there was a ghost, I opened the book.

Hello Avery. The voice whispered. I squeaked out in surprise then shushed myself for making such loud noise in a library.

No need to be afraid. The voice said. I'm the Book. I looked down at the book in my hands. "Okay...", I murmured and thought I've been reading too much fantasy novels.

I am offended. The book scoffed. You think I'm fiction. Well this is real life, young lady.

"Uh w-well," I stammered. "It's because I am talking to a book."

Not a book. It said hastily. The Book. Emphasize the "The". 

"Okay...." I said and scanned the pages, to find nothing there.

I am The Book that grants wishes. "Cool," I said and looked at it as if I were looking at a person straight in the eye. "I can wish for anything?"

Yes, The Book replied. Anything, dear girl. I was about to wish for something big: my father and mother would've never divorced and we could be one big happy family. 

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. My conscience was stopping me. I shook my head and a realization hits me. Something good like this always comes with a price. 

"Never mind," I mumbled and shooked my head again. "I'd rather save my wishes." 

Hmm, alright. The Book hummed. 

I closed the book and was about to return it when another voice suddenly said "Hey, what are you doing with that?"

I wildly looked around. "Nothing!" I yelped. When I jumped back down to the floor, I felt like I hit someone. But no one was there. "Ouch!" The voice said again. "Be careful!"

I looked around again. No one was there. 

"Beth, are you alright?" I spun my head towards the direction of the voice. Two girls were going upstairs.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The voice said. 

I didn't know what to do. I was a. Scared, b. Confused c. Really confused.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Great POV Dragonbook402!

Amber's POV:

I heard a girl say "Ow" I turned towards the sound and saw Avery. I looked long and hard at her and noticed something, she was near where the Book was!

"Wait, Why am I so worried? I'm not greedy! Maybe she comes up here a lot to study and found the Book?"

I went over to Avery and said, "I see you've met the Book."

Avery jumps and turns around.

I giggle, "Nervous, much?"

She answers, "Yeah." 

I tell her, "You and I ain't the only ones who know about the Book. I just haven't made any wishes. You want to know why?"

She seems curious and nods.

"For every action, there is a reaction, for every wish, a price must be paid. Someone wished to do something awesome, and the book told her the price was that no one would notice her, and we then couldn't see her."

She looks at me with surprise and I giggle, "You must've ran into her. I'll tell you more when-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because then the bell rang. I finished, "I'll tell you after class! Come on!"

Everyone followed me downstairs. I went to my first class which was my science one.

"Maybe I can make a wish today. I gotta talk to Kawolski after class. He hasn't met the Book yet, and he's still checking the footage I filmed.

We were learning about atoms again.

I thought, "I'm going to wish for world knowledge. That way Kawolski will come to me for help, and proof. But what will my price be? I'll ask what the price would be when I wish before I wish."

As soon as class ended, I passed a note to Kawolski that had the camera in it, and said to come to the library later. I ran to the library and asked the Book, "What would be the price if I wished for world knowledge?"

The Book was surprised, like no one asked it that before.

I clarified, "Just the knowledge the world has, not the knowledge of the future. I know that if you know what the future holds, it becomes a fixed point in time."

The Book thinks, but before it tells me, I decide, "You know what? That wish is awful. Then I will need more rules. How about, what would happen if I wished to be 20% smarter?"

The Book answers, "If you wish to be 20% smarter, your social status will decrease"

I guess, "So... If I wish that, no one will notice me as much? I'll be a bit like a nerd?"

The Book answers, "That's one way of putting it."

I guess, "So if I wish to be 20% cooler, I'll become dumber!"

The Book frowns(with it's voice, still can't see it's face), "Basically."

I decide, "Alright, then. I wish to be 20% smarter!"

The Book grants my wish and tells me, "Your social status will decrease."

I ask, "Ya think? I may be 20% smarter, but I still have the same amount of sarcasm."

everyone else show's up and I tell them what I wished for.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'll post a pov soon bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

blackcat7677

I'm still here. Just been busy, will try to pitch in soon.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Beth: Hey Amber, can you see me some? Because i think we are becoming friends now. Wait, can the book can see me?

All these questions flew through my head, but i said none of them, i needed to focus on becomig closer friends wit the rest of them, specificly amber, as she seems the nicest out of all of them....

• Posted at:

ʊռɨƈօʀռ

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets: Penny/Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Pony

3/30/18

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Brittney's Pov: "So have any of your wishes come true yet?" I ask as I glance at everyone.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV: 

Beth, the invisible girl, just asked me, "Hey Amber, can you see me? Because I think we're becoming friends now. Wait, can the book see me?"

I looked towards the voice, and I was surprised! I saw an outline!

I gasped, "I can sorta see you, like, your outline!"

Someone else asked, "Did any of your wishes come true?"

I giggled, "Only one way to find out! It's my first wish! Ask me a question! Don't say "What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?" I already knew that before I wished, but I still haven't figured out the question. Just ask a question."

I heard a guy that bullied me coming up.

I frowned, "Quick! Hide! Hide the book too! If he sees that, we're gonna be dead!"

He came up and laughs, "Well, well, it's a nerd!"

I giggled, "Thank you for saying I am better than you, you're too kind."

He was caught off guard. I heard a laughing and I hoped that was Beth!

He asked, "Who laughed?"

I bit my cheek and asked, "What? Are you okay? I think you are hearing voices. I don't hear anything."

My lying was perfect! He bought it!

"What?!"

I giggled, "If you don't mind, I gotta do something amazing, and you gotta go see the school nurse."

He frowned, "You can't do anything amazing!"

I laughed, "Yeah? well then, explain my awesome singing."

I sung, not that bad, Awesome as I wanna be!

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Awesome as I wanna be

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Awesome as I wanna be!

First you see me riding on a sonic boom!

Got my guitar shreddin' up my latest tune!

There is nothin' you can do to beat me!

I'm so good that you can't defeat me!

Yeah, I'm awesome, take caution!

Watch out for me, I'm awesome as I wanna be!

Yeah! I'm awesome, take caution!

Watch out for me, I'm awesome as I wanna be!"

The girls started singing along too. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!"

I continued, "Step aside now; you're just gettin' in my way!

I got sick chops you could never hope to play!

When it comes to makin' music, I'm the ruler!

You wish you could be twenty percent cooler!"

We all sang, "Yeah, I'm awesome, take caution!

Watch out for me, I'm awesome as I wanna be!

Yeah! I'm awesome, take caution!

Watch out for me, I'm awesome as I wanna be!"

The guy was getting really annoyed and scared, and he ran to the nurse. I laughed, "Good going, girls! That was fun!"

we all laughed when Kawolski came up and asked, "What's going on, Amber?"

I turned and gasped, "Kawolski!" and give him a big hug.

I turn back to everyone else.

"Guys! This is Kawolski! My first friend here. Kawolski, this is Britanny, Aria, Avery, and Beth. Beth is invisible."

Beth giggled, "That's me."

Kawolski couldn't believe his eyes. I started giggling.

I told Kawolski, "Guess what? I'm 20% Smarter!"

He didn't believe me. He's Booksmart, not streetsmart.

So, I told him, "Ask me something smart!"

He asked, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

I frowned, "Not that one. If I say the chicken, like it is, people will be mad. Ask me something different!"

He asked, "Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?"

I laughed, "Simple! all months have 28 days!"

He asked, "If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken?"

I replied, "it would take one hour to take all three pills, if you were to take one every half hour. The first pill would be taken at the “zero” point."

I could tell this was getting confusing, but Kawolski wouldn't stop.

"If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first?"

Easy, I answered, "The Match!"

"How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?"

I laughed, "It wasn't Moses! Moses was in Egypt and saved from being killed when he was a baby!"

He told me, "Name all the numbers from 1 to 100, which have the letter ‘A’ in their spellings!"

I laughed, "None!"

Kawolski and the girls couldn't beleive it. I giggled and asked, "Who's gonna do the "Thing" next?"

They knew what I meant. Translation, "Who's gonna wish next?"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's doing their POV next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Me!!!

Avery's PoV

I couldn't stop thinking about the Book. What happened today really spooked me out. Though I was really preoccupied during classes because all I was thinking about was the Book.

"And what is the answer Ms. Dell?" Mrs. Knox asked me. I snapped back to reality. Oh no. What's going on? I thought.

I squinted at what's written on the board and felt relieved. It was just a question about Greek gods, reading PJO and HoO really paid off. "Hestia is the goddess of the hearth and the eldest of gods, Demeter is the goddess of agriculture, Hera's mothers and marriage, Hades is death and the Underworld, Poseidon is the god of the sea, and Zeus is the King of gods and the sky."

Mrs. Knox pursed her lips, "Good Ms. Dell, however, please pay more attention to the lesson at hand." I nodded vigorously, "Yes Mrs. Knox." And immediately sat down.

Social studies passed, then math, then science. Finally, the final bell rang, signaling it was the end of classes. I rushed down the stairs and to the garden grounds for it was a shortcut to the library.

I still need to think of a wish. I thought and stopped for a while to catch my breath. The moment I was about to start a 25 meter sprint to the library, when I voice halted me.

"Avery Dell," a masculine voice called out. I slowly turned around, thinking it was a teacher. When I made my full turn, I gasped. I was about to turn around and run but then the man said incomprehensible words and then I was stunned. I couldn't move. It was as if I was stupefied.

Crunches of grass came closer, then I saw the man again. He scared me. I couldn't see his face, it was hidden by his cowl. The black-cloaked man looked like the Grim Reaper.

"Avery Dell." The man repeated firmly. I closed my eyes and whimpered a bit. "Where is The Book?"

I bit my lip and lied. "I'm afraid we do not have a copy of that because that is an unfinished work of H. P. Lovecraft. Maybe you'll be interested in other books in the genre of horror fiction." I was so grateful for making a report about that author last year and that there was a book called The Book."

The man snarled. "Useless!"

With a snap, I fell, knowing I could move again, I whipped my head and looked around for the man, but he was gone in a flash of light.

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

good povs everyone!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonbook402

Bump

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I walked out of the Library and noticed Avery talking to a man. I hid and listened carefully.

"Avery Dell. Where is The Book?"

I quickly got worried, but then I heard Avery say, "I'm afraid we do not have a copy of that because that is an unfinished work of H. P. Lovecraft. Maybe you'll be interested in other books in the genre of horror fiction."

I almost fainted out of relief.

The man snarled. "Useless!"

Suddenly, Avery fell.

I ran towards her when the man dissapeared. I asked, "Are you alright, Avery?"

Avery nodded. I helped her back to her feet.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

I actually researched while making my PoV if there was any book that hhad the title of "The Book"

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Brittney's Pov: I currently have the book in my possession, and people are telling me to hide it, but they're acting crazy. So, I just walk away carrying the book in my arms to get a break from everyone. What's gotten into everyone, I think sighing as I sit against my locker. All of a sudden, Kyle who I have a crush on walks over and he talks to me. I gasp realizing that my wish has come true, but he tells me that someone has been spreading a rumor about me that could possibly ruin my social status.

So that's the price, I think sighing as I watch Kyle walk away. "Do you any more wishes for me Brittney?" the book asks me in an eerie voice. "I can make more than one wish?'' I ask curiously as I glance at the book. "You can make more than one wish after the previous wish you made comes true," the book replies as it explains this to me. "However, you should be careful what you wish for, sometimes wishes happen natrually," the book continues as it explains this to me.

"Enough, chit chat though, let me ask you again Brittney, do you have anymore wishes for me?" the book asks as it says this to me. "Not that I can think of," I reply as I try to think of anything to wish for. "Perhaps you would like Kyle to sit with you at lunch time," the book suggests. "Um sure, I wish for that then," I say smiling as I think about Kyle. "Very well, your wish will be granted, but it might not end well for you," the book says as it writes my wish down. All of a sudden the others find me, and I tell them about the new information that the book gave me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

Brittney seems to be acting weird. She wished to sit next to Kyle at lunch? There are many ways that could go wrong. I suddenly felt scared. "What's gonna happen if someone grabs the book off you, Brittney?"

She replys, "I'll take it back."

I ask, "But what if it's a teacher and she knows it's from the Library?"

I may be hallucinating, but I see a flicker of red in her eyes.

She hesitates. I remember that I wished to be smarter, so I think, "Did I hallucinate or is there something else hiding in the book? It seems to like to warn us that something bad might happen."

I get a headache and say, "I think it's not a good idea to keep wishing. more wishes equals more prices. and plus, something will go wrong when you sit down with Kyle. I can feel it in my bones."

Brittney looks at me suspiciosly, so I tell her, "I'll be with Kawolski studying when you are eating with Kyle. I don't like being around lots of people anymore."

BRRRIIIIIING

Lunch time for everyone but Kawolski and I. I start singing a tune I heard on YouTube while on our way to the lab. It is a mix between Part of that World and Let it go.

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?

My collection's never complete

Wouldn't ya think I'm the girl,

The girl who has everything.

Look at this trove unfold with treasures gone untold

How many wonders can one cavern hold?

Gadgets and gizmos a plenty,

I've got whoozits, and whatzits galore

over 20 gems, but who cares?

I want more

I wanna be where the people are

I wanna see, wanna see them dancing

Walking around on those,

What do you call them?

Oh, feet!

I don't care what they're going to say

Let me live their world

I think I could be happy with just one day.

It's funny how us merfolk

Can't swim to the downbeat

But the people use their legs to 

Go dancing on the street

Up where they walk, up where they run

Wondering free, I wish that I could be

Part of their world, the sun's for me

Betcha on land, they understand,

Bet they don't, reprimand their daughters

Bright young women, sick of swimming

All ready to stand

With them I'll stand

On that open sand

Let me leave my world.

I'm ready to know what the people up there know

ask 'em my questions and discover what the answers hold

My heart pounds fast as I imagine what I'll learn

Like what's a fire and how and why it burns

When's it my turn, when's it my turn

To explore that shore above?

Out of the sea, wish I could be

Part of that world I love

Some day I'll stand

One day I'll stay

Let me live their world!

even if it's only for just one day."

Kawolski asks, "What were you singing?"

I answer, "Part of that world with Let it go music."

Kawolski nods, "Oh."

We study for 15 minutes, then we eat for 5 minutes.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who is next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who is next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'll try to post a pov later!

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Next

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Brittney's Pov: Kyle sat with me at lunch, but it ended badly, because he already has a girlfriend.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I walk into the Cafeteria and see Brittney is upset. I walk over and see why. Girlfriend. I feel a strange feeling. and it's stronger when I'm closer to the Book. I walk out of the cafeteria and drag Kawolski to our next class. I freak out.

"Are you okay, A?"

I ask, "Did you feel something wierd when near the Book?"

He shrugs and I see Aaron. I smile and wave to him. Kawolski looks at me wierdly and I just open my book. 

"What am I feeling when I'm near the Book? I can't think. Wait, Shiitake Mushrooms! I know what's going on! Brittney acted weirder the longer she had the Book with her! I have got to make her get rid of him, her, it, Argh! Is the Book a girl or a boy? I can't keep calling the Book "It"!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next? 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who is next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Brittney's Pov: ''I wish that Kyle would break up with his girlfriend,'' I say chuckling as I hold the book.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I feel lightheaded. My head starts spinning. What's going on?

"Amber? You okay?"

I turn to Kawolski and reply, "I think I need to go to the Nurses office."

I run out of the room. What's happening? I know my social status decreased, but is my brain malfunctioning?

I walk to the nurses office, but on my way, I pass by the cafeteria and hear someone say, "I wish that Kyle would break up with his girlfriend."

I panic. I then hear hulk footsteps and faint outside the Nurses office.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

good pov!

• Posted at: