Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Malia

As soon as we reach the wolf pack both my parents in wolf form get up of their rock and turn human."What happened"he said firmly and angry."A fire wolf attacked."The they have broken the treaty for the last time"dad said."We need to keep the peace"mom replied."Everytime we have peace they break it.They attacked our daughter and that is not ok with me.If they want a war then they will get one"he said.He turned to Juliette."Gather all of the warriors including hunters.I want them properly trained"he added and waked away followed by mother.

Grim

"Where have you been"dad asked."Walking in the woods"I said."A fire wolf attacked an ice wolf"Josh said."She deserved it"the second in command said.We turned to him."Do you realize what you did"I said"That was their princess.You started a war that they will not back down from.""Big deal"Derek replied"The woods should be ours anyway."He turned to the head guard."Gather all fighters.Train them"he said"We need as many hands as possible."Josh and I left but stopped when we overheard."God job boy"he said to Derek"You should have killed her though.""Don't worry"he said"I'll get my chance when this war starts.I looked at Josh."We need to warn the ice pack"I whispered.He nodded and we left for the ice pack.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ambersnow38

Abigail:

A small group of hunters (including myself) had been gone all morning, tracking what seemed to be group of deer. And after about two hours we had managed to find, chase and eventually catch one of them. "You think this is enough?" a small gray wolf, asked between pants. "Maybe" I replied, "Hopefully the other group had a bit more luck." The wolf looked like she wanted to say something else. But, before she could say anything, there was a loud, somewhat troubled howl. Sounded like Commander Juliette. "I think something's happened." "Definitely. We should head back."

(Quick question. Is Derek Second in Command for Fire?)

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes(no one claimed it so i just named him)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Lisa - 

I growled under my breath when I heard the announcement of the war. "Great. Just what I need." 

I walked off, to check on the clinic. Then I would go to find Grim and Josh, to make sure nothing had happened on their run.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Name: Amelia Thane

Human: She has midnight black hair that goes a little past her shoulders that is usually in a braid or braided bun. She has scars everywhere and especially one on her right eye(a black eye-patch covers it). Her eyes are an amber-red and her skin is extremely tan. She's muscular in an athletic sense but also muscular in the extreme fighter sense, plus, she's tall. 

Wolf: Midnight-black fur with a scar on her right eye; her eyes are amber-red; her claws are silver-colored; she has scars on her back, underside, and paws; Her underside is also midnight-black fur; her paws are a dark brown color.

Personality: You'll see in the POVs.

Spot: Fire Hunter

Crush: N/A

Other: She is the head hunter, but reports to the Second-in-Command. She has a son that is called Victor Thane. The father died before Victor was born.

Name: Victor Thane

Human: He has midnight-black hair that is military-short, and dark brown eyes like kindling that can flare up at any second. He has scars everywhere, not as much as his mom, but still a lot. He's really muscular and is more of a fighter than a runner. He's not very tall but is still intimidating. He has naturally pale skin, but it's getting tanner the more he spends time outside. 

Wolf: Midnight-black fur; dark brown eyes; his claws and fangs are silver-colored; has several scars on his back and paws; his paws are a grayish-silvery color.

Personality: You'll see in the POVs.

Spot: Fire Hunter

Crush: Daisy Wonder, but he's a fighter, so he doesn't think she'll notice him. 

Other: Amelia Thane is his mom. 

Sorry they are so late!!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

agentaqua275

Branch: Ekaterina

Jordyn's POV

I fiddled nervously with the hem of my shirt while the guard kept going on fuming. I kept any sarcastic remarks to myself- which was hard but I didn't want to tick off a girl who was probably going to kill me without an ounce of sorry if she had a chance in a fight. Then word got out that they were gathering fighters. HA! I thought to myself. There is a big difference in killing rabbits and other werewolves. I would probably last maybe the first big fight. I was never the strongest or the biggest, always the one sulking in the shadows. The one trying to use stealth and speed against power. But that only worked for so long before it failed on me.  I started getting back to work when I saw a glimpse of the princes. I shrugged it off, a voice chiming in my head "Not your place".

so there's my okay writing. 

• Posted at:

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump! I'll try to POV really really soon!!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ambersnow38

bump

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Victor's POV:

"What's wrong, Ma?" I ask, frowning more when I see her in wolf form, eyes flashing like fire. She had spent much of her life in wolf form, so whenever she was particularly troubled, she would revert back to it. But for my benefit, she turns back into a human, hands clasped behind her back and spits out one word. "War." I stand up abrubtly, dropping the carcass that was on my lap, mouth hanging open. And I wasn't one easily startled. "What do you mean... war?" I growl. "The idiot second in command of ours decided it would be fun to pick a fight with the ice princess. And not even twelve hours later, what do they do but declare war on us." She sighs and sits down, looking decades past her 36 years. "What did the king say, Ma?" I prompt in a voice hardly above a whisper, because, yeah, I might be one of the best fighters in the pack, but I still wasn't even considered a man to my superiors. She sighed again and then took a deep breath before replying. "He said... that all able-bodied hunters report to the training grounds an hour before dawn." "What about you, Ma?" She cleared her throat before saying, "Since I started out my life in one war and then fought in another... I'm the one that's going to be training you."

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I wake up to find myself back within my pack.I tried to sit up but the pain felt like I was on fire.I looked up to see people getting ready to fight."You have no business here"Juliette said.It was the two fire princes."We have business here"the one said"We came to warn you.Our dad sent the second in command to kill the princess.He failed once so now he's going to keep attacking until ice pack falls.""How can we trust you"our healer asked."Because"I barely spoke"They lost the trust of their kingdom by coming to us.They'll most likely be punished when they discover that they are gone.""We never planned this to happen.Dad truly believes the woods is ours"the dark one spoke."That will not stop this war"dad spoke"They broke the treaty and attacked.Now you two have to decide which side you're on."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ambersnow38

Abigail:

"What do you think's going on?" Cass, the wolf from earlier, asked while we made our way back to the pack."No idea," I grunted. "There's always something going on. And usually it's nothing good."

Upon arrival, we learned that some fire wolf had attacked the princess. And the King was not happy. Which, I guess is why we were all called back. After quickly putting away the deer, Cass and I headed straight to where the other wolves were gathering to hear Commander Juliette's orders.

Of course, this announcement was interrupted by the arrival of the fire princes. So, while Commander Juliette went to deal with them, some of the elders began to instruct us in fighting teqniques. But, I will be honest, I was kind of distracted. If we were about to go to war, why would they come here now? Was it a trap? Were they trying to stop the war? Were they followed....?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Elf you need to post on the book rp as soon as pssible!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

, 2