Who is your favorite character?

Front sm

blueraven450

Branch: Lucian

So I'm making a Star Wars story that takes place after Star Wars. Just fill out this form, and you're in!

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Clothes:

Home planet:

Jedi/Sith/etc.:

Weapon:

Parents:

Other

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Well I've only seen the 1st (or is it called the 4th) movie so I can't fill this out. I will still read the story though.

• Posted at:

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I've only seen the 1st (or the 4th) movie so I can't fill this out. I will read the story though.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Sorry again for what happened

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Nothing happened.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I meant that I wrote that post twice

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Um, Lewis? Your parent can't really be death maul because he would go waaaaaaay back. Unless your age goes back to before he died or whatever.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

blueraven450

This is my character

Name: Vio (short for Violet) Wren
Species: Mandalorian
Appearance: purple (Not dyed) hair a little below shoulder length with a teal streak, green eyes. Hair has a bunch of different purples in it. Hair has black tips
Clothes: whatever Jedi wear
Home planet: Mandalore
Rebel/Jedi/sith lord/etc: Jedi in training
Weapon: purple lightsaber and blaster
Parents: Anaya Wren and ?
Other: goes to Jedi academy. Has a secret cave that she trains in by herself or with a friend

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

blueraven450

But Skywalker is her real name. Also, Maul is dead. Watch Star Wars Rebels.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name: Skyler (make up a last name for me)

Species: Naboo

Appearance: black hair and blue eyes.

Clothes: ?

Home planet: Naboo

Jedi/Sith/etc.: Jedi

Weapon: lightsaber

Parents: I don't know

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Thanks for joining, Fiona! Also, add your friends. My friends are Skyler, and other people I don't know yet. Would it be okay if your last name is. . (Me thinking). . . . um. . I don't know. You choose.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Name: Brave Chaser or Amber(no last name for Amber. can't think of one.) reason for Brave Chaser is that it's MLP. no judging.

Species: Ahsoka's Species (don't remember the name. reason? have you had curly hair and never been able to get the STUPID KNOTS OUT?!?!)

Appearance: blue hair, fairly dark skin, long "Hair"

Clothes: Mandalorian armour.

Home Planet: doesn't remember.

Jedi/Sith/etc.: not a Jedi or a Sith, but does know the force

Weapon: Gun until trained, then gunsaber. (Like Ezra's only different)

Parents: Unknown

Love interest: NONE! EVER! I HATE HAVING PEOPLE PUT ME WITH SOMEONE AS A LOVE. AS FRIEND, GO AHEAD! AS LOVE, NEVER!

Other: she was found on Mandalore when she was young with no memory and was taken care of by the leader (Have no idea which "Star Wars" your talking about) of Mandalore. As she grew up she became more adventurous and found she had the ability to move things with her mind and other such things. she kept this a secret so that if someone attacked they wouldn't know she had these "Awesome powers"(please keep in mind, she's a little bit like Rainbow Dash, only is a bit smarter) and she could defend her adoptive family. eventually someone did attack and she defended her adoptive family, but people mistook her as a monster and she had to run away, so she took a ship and has been on the run ever since, hoping to find someone who is just like her. little did she know, she would run into so many more that were like her.

Be willing to change things to suit your story. like the "Other:" Don't change the Love interest or parents though!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

vampirecode40

Branch: Ekaterina

name: marcus forge

species: mandalorian 

appearance: black hair (usually combed), green eyes

clothes: hat, short sleeve shirt, long pants

home planet: mandalore 

jedi/sith: jedi/smuggler/informant

weapon: blaster

parents: will be revealed.

other: marcus didn't really know his parents that well. his parents disappeared when he was very young.

just letting you know, but marcus does work for the jedi. but he isn't force-sensitive. hope thats ok.

• Posted at:

what happens if fred dukes met cain marko?

seriously, who would win?

Front sm

blueraven450

Guys? I'm just saying, it's an RP. Um... Fiona, you can start.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Wait, how do I start?

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Oh. Right. Never mind. I'll start. Also, they don't know anything about the force.

Violet

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'll always be with you no matter what."

"Wahh!"

"AAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed. It was 5 in the morning.

'Well, that was a nightmare to remember.' I thought. 'I've had the same nightmare for a week. What's going on?'

*Two hours later*

"What's wrong?" asked my mom.

"Just a nightmare," I replied.

"What was it about?"

"There was a lot of destruction. There were weapons, and I heard screaming, and crying," I said.

"Violet? I need to tell you something," my mom said..

'I hope this explains the dreams.' I thought.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I'm running! I'm running! I see the other mandalorians. "Please, leave me alone!"

"You will pay a hefty price."

"No! Leave me alone!"

"This won't hurt a bit, child." 

"You're right, but that will!"

A Fanned rawl showed up behind the Mandalorians, and it launches at them, then at me!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I had just screamed. I checked my Mandalorian watch. It was 6 in the morning.

I breathed, "One, two, three, four."

I checked my pulse. Still there. My adoptive mother came in and started asking questions.

"Are you alright? I heard you scream! Did anyone come in?"

I put my hand over her mouth and sighed, "It was just a dream. A nightmare. But... it felt so real! Have you ever had a dream that felt so real?"

She thought for a moment, then sighed, "Sorry. I haven't. Could you tell me what it's about?"

I sigh while thinking, "Should I tell her, or wait until after breakfast? Or not tell her at all? Just tell her."

I tell her, "I was running away from other mandalorians and I yell to them to leave me alone. They say I'll pay a hefty price. I'm assuming the meant sell me or I am a ransom, then I tell them to leave me alone. They tell me that a gun it won't hurt a bit, raising it to shoot me, I think it was a stun gun, and I tell them "You're right but that will!" pointing to a Fanned rawl that showed up behind them and it launched itself at them and myself. Then I woke up. That's it. It's gonna be on my mind for a while."

My mother told me, "It's okay, there are now Fanned Rawls in our house."

I gave her my sarcastic "Ya think?" phrase and shook my head.

I laughed, "At least it wasn't a Mythosaur."

Mother laughed as well.

I went to the door and sighed, "I'm going to have breakfast. What is for breakfast?"

My mother sighed, "Same as always. A bit of mandalorian fruit and shatual meat."

I smirked and walked out.

I went to the balcony and sighed, "I'm still stuck inside and I'm gazing out. True, I'm in here with those I hold dear, surrounded by their love. and for some, that's more than enough, no doubt." 

I looked at my father, then my mother, who are cooking, and I exclaimed to no one "I got the wind in my montrals, and a fire within, because there's something beginning! I got excitement to spare! The beautiful breeze blowing through, I'm ready to follow it who knows where! And I'll get there I swear, With the wind in my montrals!"

I heard a coughing behind me and I turn with lightning speed. I calmed down because it was just a servant.

I asked nicely, "What is it?"

She answered, "The food is ready."

I made sure that my parents weren't listening and I asked, "Did you... hear what I did?"

The servant noded yes, then realised what I meant and sighed, "I'll keep it quiet, miss Amber."

I sighed myself, "How many times have I told you, just call me Amber. Unless there are guests."

The servant nodded and left. I went inside and ate breakfast.

Just so you know, Fanned Rawls were reptilian snakes from the Mid Rim world of Naboo. Varieties included giant fanned rawls, spitting rawls, and vine rawls. The powerful Teräs Käsi attack of Spitting Rawl was named after the one variety of rawl. Rawls had a scaly hide. The fans, located on the side of their bodies, were used for swimming. They were reported to grow to huge proportions. Rawls could also be found on the planet Mandalore, which I why I used it. A variant of the snake was the shadevale venomsting of Kashyyyk. Inquisitor Loam Redge likened the Rebel Alliance to fanned rawls, which were considered to be quite dangerous serpents. I did some research on my species and the other species mentioned. like the Mythosour.

Mythosaurs were a species of animal native to the Outer Rim world of Mandalore. Enormous in size, the mythosaurs dominated their world until the arrival of the Mandalorian Taung, led by the warrior known as Mandalore the First. In a campaign to conquer the world for their own, Mandalore the First and his crusaders slaughtered the gigantic beasts and drove them to extinction. The skull of the mythosaur became the symbol of the Mand'alor—the traditional ruler of all the Mandalorian clans—the planet Mandalore, and of the Mandalorians themselves for generations after.

How could I forget my meal? A shatual was a species of animal native to the planet Mandalore in the Outer Rim. Shatuals were large creatures that lived in the veshok forests of Mandalore. Male shatuals, known as bucks, elicited a call consisting of a rhythmic bark when seeking to mate with a female shatual, known as a doe. An adult shatual's size easily overshadowed one of their main predators, the strill, but a lone strill was still capable of bringing down its larger prey. A number of Mandalorians also enjoyed shatual meat, and it was not uncommon for a Mandalorian to hunt shatuals for food, sometimes with the aid of domesticated strills. Roasted shatual haunch was considered an excellent way to celebrate a joyous event, such as the birth of a child.

For more information about these animals, google them.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

blueraven450

Amber? Why did you put "love intrest" on yours. I didn't put it in the form.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Sorry, I don't remember why. I think it was because I don't like love.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

That's fine. I HATE love. That's what I don't like about Miraculous.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I agree. that is the most annoying bit, even though I am a Miraculer. so, Who's next? me again? or someone else?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Fiona hasn't gone yet, so she goes next. After that just post without being told wheen it's your turn.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

dragonwolf4753

Name: Lyra Stone

Species: Half Arkanain Half Human

Appearance: Is a brunette with dark blue dye on the tips that turn black at the edge. Her hair length is rather long, like halfway through her back and is usually in a basic fishtail or Faux Fishtail. However, her true color is white but it only turns white in the night. has odd, purple colored eyes. Her skin is slightly toned and has a strong, somewhat muscular build but you can't really tell unless she takes off her shirt or is wearing a swimsuit. She has two triangles one their sides facing away from each other (The points away from each other and there's a small space between them) It's small, and is on her left hand, the side of her wrist. Lyra has a large scar that stretches across her back from her left shoulder down to her right hip. She also had two scars, slightly faint, on her right arm towards the middle of the arm. And has a very fair scar above her left eyes which is small and hard to see.

Clothes: a dusty sand yellow headband that wraps around her head and covers her ears, khaki colored shirt, black long sleeved undershirt, neck wrap, black pants, boots, and olive green gloves but they don't cover her fingers, just her palms, wrist, and a bit of the arm. Fallon is often wearing a dark green messenger bag on her right side which carries her items and a spare change of clothes; a sleeveless gray trench coat that's actually bulletproof and is with ornate shoulder pads, a black shirt and arm braces, ornate gaiters over her footwear, and the most distinctive aspects of her attire, her hood, and distinctive mask. The mask is a white that fully conceals her face and has light gray side markings on the edges of the chin, cheeks, and a little bit above the eyebrows. 

Home planet: Endor (Her father left her there with her uncle until she was seven and was brought to Coruscant)

Jedi/Sith/etc.: She is neither sith nor Jedi, she does what is in her interest but yes, she can use the force.

Weapon: She found a lightsaber without its crystal in it and she later found her own crystal when she was ten. When she was twelve she created two of her own (Based on Ahsoka Tano's from star wars the clone wars)

Parents: Unknown - Mother left her and her father never came back for her.

Other: She can control the force man.

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

MBF:A|C|R|Ru|Au|U|K|Ap|M|S|L|Apo|N|Sn|J|NR|V|C|

"I'm not afraid of what he'll do, it's what I'll do." Seeker

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Wow, did you steal that name from my two characters: Emilia STONE and LYRA Boston? Is it just a coincedience.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

dragonwolf4753

Lyra stone is a character I made up when I was seven. Stone was the last name of my best friend and Lyra is my middle name. Besides, I'm from SAMB and I heard that 39C needed some more people around here so here I am.

It's also the characters I usually role-play as. I've been on SAMB from over four years, all the way from 2013 man. I'm an oldie, I know.

I mean I can change the first name to Fallon. ( usually rotate names around from Fallon to Lyra, to Obi, to Maci) Those are the four names I typically use during roleplays and each one has slightly different characteristics/features. And I've never met you before...Fiona? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't assume everything is about you. Why would I steal names form you when real life people have that name? Take a deep breath and chill with me alright, don't just yell at someone. I've never been in an RP with you so how would I know? 

Before we continue on, I'm going to introduce myself. Name's Seeker. Closer buddies call me Seek. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Hey! Fiona! Your turn for your person!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm not yelling at you, I just wanted to know.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Fiona, it's your turn.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Is someone gonna go again?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonwolf4753

Since no one is role-playing, might as well am I right?

Lyra;

Lyra wasn't having the best time of her life. From running form police to trying not to get caught by anyone who could be a potential threat to her, Lyra jumped over a bunch of boxes in an alleyway and continued to swiftly jog down the street and toward the train. As she neared the station, she slowed down her pace to a normal walk, slightly faster though. Lyra paused, catching her breath for a moment before waiting nearby the station for the next train. It took a few minutes but eventually the train did show up. Lyra boarded the train and stood next to the doors, that way if she needed a fast exit she would have one. 

Lyra sighed, feeling irritated of what had just happened. After doing a bounty hunter mission for an unknown group, instead of the payment, Lyra had been given a room surrounded by police droids. It had taken Lyra a lot of concentration not to use the force against them but then again, she never stuck to the rules very well. 

When the trained stopped at the next stop, Lyra hopped out and headed toward one of the ship stations that took you up to the next level. Lyra got in one and began starting up the ship before going up to the first level. The higher the level, the better the living conditions were. Lyra flew her ship down till landing it near a giant building which was now half in ruins. The jedi temple. Although it was guarded by security and what not, the temple hadn't been completely burn to the ground. Lyra huddled behind a storage building, waiting to be able to time herself correctly before rushing at the front doors. She didn't pause when opening the doors and heading inside. Lyra made her way down to a special part of the building. The part which she trained in. 

• Posted at:

Seeker-Elysium-DarkBlade 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I walk inside and say "Hi Dad."

"Dad" says, "Amber, Your mother has told me you had a strange nightmare."

I shrug, "It's just a super strange dream, right?"

He sighs, "I don't think so."

I ask, "What? What is it?"

Dad sighs, "I think you're Force sensitive."

I am confused.

"I'm sensitive to mass times eccelleration?"

Mum giggles.

Dad sighs, "No, I mean, you can use the Force."

I sigh, "I still think we are talking about mass times eccelleration."

Mum giggles more.

Dad sighs, "I think your dream was a vision."

I raise my eyebrow, "Like echolocation, only seeing the future or the past?"

he nods. I giggle. "Well, that was not the kind of conversation I expected to have with my family when I woke up today."

I quickly eat my food and go outside, away from the palace. "Dad" was saying that I had a vision? That's the strangest thing I've heard!

Suddenly, I hear a rustle. I turn and see mandalorians. The same ones that were in my dream. I see them raise a gun. That's not a good sign. I run. It starts to rain. just like my dream. I keep running. I trip, but I can't stop. I am cornered. I see the Mandalorians.

I yell, "Please, leave me alone!"

One of them says, "You will pay a hefty price."

I'm stuck on adrenaline and I yell, "No! Leave me alone!"

"This won't hurt a bit, child." 

I remember my vision, and nothing's behind the Mandalorians, but I yell anyway, "You're right, but that will!"

They look behind them and a Fanned rawl is there. Suddenly it launches at them and I close my eyes. When I open them, they are gone. Then it launches at me. I hold my hands out and it stops 3 inches away from me! The Rawl left me. I ran home and sat in my room.

I breathe, "I need a holiday."

How's that?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Great, everyone!

Violet

"Violet, I need to tell you something," says my mom.

"What?" I say. "What do you need to say?"

"You're force sensitive, Violet." I was shocked.

"The dream you had was a vision. Of the past and future," I think," says my mom. I was gaping.

'Wow. That explains it. A little too much.' I faint

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber's POV:

I laugh in my room. Dad asks, "Are you okay Amber?"

I look up and laugh, "Are you kidding? My dream came true! It was a vision! There is no way I could be okay after that!"

Dad looks kinda weird so I sigh, "Translation, I'm okay, but my head is spinning like a top. I should dream more. That way I can tell you and I can stop the bad things from happening!"

Dad looks nervous so I tell him, "Or, I just need a holiday."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I'm just gonna Bump this until someone posts.

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

BUMP! Come on! Join! Bumpity bumpity bump bump bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump! I can't be the only one that'll be doing the POV!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Helloo... Come on!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

HEY! HEY! don't make me start singing!

No, Amber!

My singing is off key. that's why Brave Chaser here doesn't want me to sing to get you to do a POV!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

1 ,