Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

And now I think it's Like Danny and Rose from the 9th Doctor.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Lucy- Thanks! Will do.

Amber- As usual, ???

Chapter 8

Rose

I'm really nervous, because I have no plan, so I'm just gonna have to improvise. I guess I'll just fail. Hopefully the newbies don't get such bad punishment. It's just not right to kilt someone else so that I can stay alive. Logan chooses to follow the basic rules of survival. I choose to follow the basic rules of kindness. It's not something I've seen a lot of, and I don't want anyone else to have to say the same.

I follow Logan to the old car they gave us, and off we go. My big mistake of the day: sitting in the front. Sure, there's more leg room. But It's a small car and I'm really close to Logan. Really close. He insists on driving, and I don't think it's chivalry. Probably just doesn't want me sabotaging our mission.

But I don't mind, and that scares me. I'm actually starting to like having Logan near me. He's not such a bad guy. Just broken. I fall asleep to the rhythm of his breath.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

Also, Aw!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

If you've seen any Doctor Who episodes, you'd search for those people if you don't know what I'm talking about. But it doesn't matter.

That's Romantic. I'm only reading because I want to see if she survives or dies. I'm not into Romance that much.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Lucy- :)

Amber- I am so sorry. Just wait a few days and there will be more action.

Finally, after a full day of driving, we reach our destination. The first thing we have to do is change into our party clothes. We find an abandoned apartment, and I'm genuinely surprised when nobody pops out and grabs us.

As I walk toward the doors, I'm reminded that I'm not a party girl. I don't wear dresses, nor do I like them. Whoever bought this... has real guts. I hadn't realized what I put on since it was so dark. Now, as we near the double doors (with guards!) I. Am. Apalled. Completely.

I am wearing a silky blood-red dress that waves gracefully around my ankles. By the middle, it (somehow, can't seem to figure it out) clings to my waist, showing off how tiny it is (which I'd rather it not since can't gain much muscle there). The long red sleeves hug my arms, and by my chest it shapes into the top of the heart. It showed off much more then I'd prefer, but it's not that bad. 

Besides, will I back down on the mission because I'm modest? No. Will I kilt Logan for lazily swinging his arm around my waist? ...YES.  

He seems to read my thoughts about the Extinction of Logan, and he squeezes my hand. He bends his head to nuzzle my neck, which, I hate to admit, feels way too good. We slow our walk.

"Rose..." he whispers. 

"Explanation. Immediately." I grit through clenched teeth. 

I sound murderous, but in truth, I'm just hurt by the fact that he's trying to manipulate me. Ouch.

"I'm Keith Nura, you're my fiancee, Cameron Hills, and my distant cousin is hosting this party. You, Cameron, plan to meet my family here before we're newlyweds," he explains.

Oh. Oh...  Good cover story? Even though he holds me by the waist, he respectfully keeps a distance between us. Which I admire since he's not Brad. Ugh. Brad.

We stop before the guards, and Logan repeats our names. The bigger guy nods behind his black sunglasses (which I don't get, it's 11:30 pm?). We walk through the doors, and bright colors flash. Once I open my eyes... I wish I hadn't.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Woah. At least she asked for the explination.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I am stopping this. It may be continued in a few months.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Stopping? I mean... that's fine, I guess you have writers block or something... I just... can you... excuse me?

*teleports somewhere unknown*

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5