Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

I shall wait patiently, Mortal! sorry. just wanted to saying something totally wierd!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

dragonbook402

Branch: Ekaterina

Ok, we'll all wait, but please continue!

:)

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Thanks for being so patient, and don't worry.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I woke up to cold darkness. My mind is so foggy, I can't feel or manage to think a thing. I open my eyes to a- guess what?- complete pitch- black atmosphere. There are heavy weights on my wrists and ankles. I try to raise my wrist, only to find it shackled to the ground. I bang my head against the wall. Apparently that's all I needed because my mind cleared (save for the new migraine). I rubbed my cheek against the wall. It feels as smooth as an everyday normal wall. I move as many body parts as I can, and it doesn't feel stuffy. So there was air circulation, which means either vents or AC. Judging from the same warm temperature as I lift my head, it's probably vents. So my captor is organized, or at least his boss is. I'm not in a closet, trunk, basement, or in a bed with needles in my arm (for human trafficking purposes). All of a sudden, someone opened a door, and a blinding light flooded the room.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

Oh boy

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Want more? By the way, listen to these. Not such good singers, but the lyrics...

Nobody's home by Avril Lavigne

Something Wild- Lindsey Stirling

Life Eternal- Ghost BC

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Also The Lonely by Christina Perri

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yay!!! More!!!!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Now this is getting good!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Thanksthanksthanks!!!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Once I get accustomed to the sudden dramatic entrance, I take in my surroundings. I'm in a gray room with a single lightbulb. Then I move my unsteady gaze towards the person. She's wearing a dark blue suit with white lines running up and down. Her slim body takes a few steps toward me, silky black hair pulled into a tight (painful?) bun. Eyes so dark brown they're almost black examine me with a look of complete disgust. Then she contorts her face into a sort of grimace, which I later learned is supposed to be a smile. She sticks her hand out to shake it. But then she starts to laugh. "Oh, my! You don't even have the manners to shake my hand! Aywho, my name is Eve Ning."

"How could I shake your hand for the sake of polite manners if they're shackled to the ground?" I ask calmly.

"Oh deary, you must not take this as a personal offense! No, no, no! This is just a minor step of caution for the benefit of the better people!" she replies. My ears perked up at 'better people'. So there are more. Interesting. "These cuffs are nothing but a luxury compared to the excitement I have in store for you, Rose Balliet. Now, I know you have the polite manners to answer every question I ask," -she pouts- "but it would be such a shame if I wasted all the amusement on you." 

A groan sounds across the room. I look up to see hundreds of cages with creatures inside. As I put my face against one of the cages, I see feet, legs, torso, fingers... these creatures are humans.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

Oh, this lady sounds fun (sarcasm intended)

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

If I was there, and just been kidnapped, and they only see me as a skinny little runt(Like I am) I'd show them who's boss! Looks are deceiving, especially with me. when I smile while frowning, everyone backs away.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Lucy- You got that right!

Amber- I'm so glad I'm not your enemy...

Chapter 3

My brain offers suggestions of how?... why?... but none if them explained this... this... cult? I'm petrified, and the fact that I'm afraid now, since I haven't been in years, scares me. There are so many people here, and I can't help them at all. That is my number one weakness. When helpless people are in danger, or even just being picked on, all their worries become my worries, their fears, my fears, their hopes, my hopes, and so on. A thin face appears between the bars, and instead of scooting backwards (anyone with an IQ doesn't have think to realize that I can't, anyway), I inch closer, because maybe, just maybe, I think the chapped lips are moving to form words. 

"Help me," they mouth. I wriggle closer until our noses are touching. "I will, I promise I will, but I need to know your name," I whisper. 

"S-s-s-s suuuzzzyyy," a raspy voice answers. "All right, Suzy, you're doing great. How old are you, Suzy?" I ask. I decide to strike up a conversation to distract her from the obvious pain she's in. Her muddy green- blue eyes are wide open, tears trailing down her cheeks, creating a clear path. 

"I'm I'm I'mma-" She takes a deep breath. "I am fourteen years old, my name is Suzy, I come from Alabama... do I?" And her voice, her precious, precious little voice, so little, so hoarse from screaming, was interrupted by the vile creature in the striped suit.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I'm glad too. I'm a little bit of a psychopath. Just a tiny bit. and that's pretty good! I actually don't have any enemies except my brother. maybe because people see only see good in me, because I try my best to "Conceal, Don't feel" anger. too bad I'm related to my sister who makes me angry! But this is amazing!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

"Oh, darling Rosie, don't go near her, she's contaminated!" Eve sarcastically gasps. She looks at me in a new way, as if it takes much courage to even consider being near Suzy.  "You little- " I start.

"All right boys" -a cruel smile sent my way- "put her under," she dramatically finishes. Hands grab me from the dark shadows where the poor excuse of a lightbulb hangs uselessly. 

Right now, a knight in shining armor would suffice. Oh, and a few butcher knives. The fingers dug into my flesh, the nails (claws, in my opinion), cutting off blood circulation. I howl like an animal. I want to best these people. Because normal humans would flinch, cringe, grind their teeth, do any distressed habits, Eve might think I'm being weak, screaming out all my anguish, pain, and depression. But there's a deeper meaning that everyone will probably overlook.

Now I know who I'm dealing with. I know the lengths they'll go to, the lines they'll cross, the things they can do, the crimes they're willing to commit. 

But the thing I worry about the most is that is went from the blue-eyed boy and his boss to more "agents" to a whole organization. Whoa! An... organization? Am I a science experiment or something?

A hand covers my mouth. "Shut. Up," someone hisses. A sharp little pain sears my arm. Oh. Oh no. Is this? Is this a... Is... Um... aaaahhh... where'd my train of thought go?

A sudden warmth fills my veins. The pleasant warmth spreads through my arm to my shoulder, neck, chest, stomach, till my whole body is under it's spell. I look down (even that's an effort) through heavy eyelids to see a huge shot sticking out of my arm. Ah, shoot. Why is this everyone's go-to?

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

Holy frick, again?

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Someone's hesitant? The guys stab them with sedative or something. Now would be a good time for someone who's been kidnapped after "Rosie" to yell, "SING!" and do the movement, escape, and call the police. or just be a stupid hero and save everyone. I volunteer to be the stupid hero!

What? You do know what you said, right?

Yep. I'm so much better than Friar Laurance in Romeo and Juliet. but I am one of those Stupid heros.

I think you need to lay off the sugar and alchahol.

I don't drink alchahol. Check my diet. But still, I volunteer to be the stupid hero!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Woah

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- Don't worry, you'll get your SING.

31... 32... 33... He was onto his 34th push up when he heard the screams. He was so startled by the sudden sound, he collapsed. He sat up and leaned against the bed. He clenched his fist at the sound of the howl. They were the girl's screams. They sounded so full of fear and pain he didn't want to know what she was experiencing. Except he did, he wanted to know. He tried to convince himself that he only wanted to know not because he actually bothered thinking about her, but because she was his mission. He knew the girl would scream, but like this? What did they do to her? He knew they controlled her childhood from the very start, but was it that bad?

He stood up and walked to the bathroom. As he looked into the mirror, he ran his hands through jet black hair, turquoise eyes staring back at him. He rubbed his jaw to find he was in need of a shave. He reached for the razor and put it to his face. He stopped and stared at the sharp blades. They're very dangerous. It'd be quick and easy. Anyone can make that mistake, just slit. They'd think it was an accident.

He pressed the cut edges to the delicate strand of DNA that made up his skin. A few droplets of blood dripped down his face. It made it's way down his neck and stained his black t-shirt. There was no hiding it now. Just as he was about to deepen the wound to end it all, her scream rang through his ears again. Those soft notes that pitched so high. The blond hair that reminded him of a lioness. Those emerald eyes that made him think she could see all his sins. And just like that, he shoved the razor back into the cabinet. She didn't know it, but she just saved his life.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

blueraven450

Cut me. Don't worry, I'm half vampire! (don't actually..)

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

*holding in excitement*

Calm down, A.

I am calm... I am calm.

No your not.

This is so gooooooooood! Keep up the work!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Jin- Huh? 

Amber- Thanks!

"Where did your parents go?"

"I told you, I don't know!" I'm sitting on the most uncomfortable chair everl, and Ms. Ning (her name is Eve Ning, what the heck?) is staring me down through a glass wall. I stare right back. 

"All right, your problem. You know the punishment." She flips a switch and a scorpion scuttles out of a small hole in the wall. I snort. "Really? A poisonous scorpion? Like you're gonna kill me." Eve frowns. "And why wouldn't I?" I sigh and speak to her like I would to a toddler. "If you kill me, you'll never get the answers you want. I'm not that stupid, you know." Eve scowls, then turns on  me with a 'ha!' look. "So you don't know where your parents are? I guess I can kill you, in that case." Shoot. "If you're so convinced that I don't have the answers, why are you still questioning me, you dumb know-it-all?" Eve looks confused. Man, this lady's slow. "That makes no sense." I smirk. "Great, neither do you!"

Eve buries her face in her hands. "Next question: What do you know about the Department of Intelligent Experimants?" For some reason, I start talking in an annoyingly friendly British accent. "Oooh, Mummy told me never to say anything about that!" She grins menacingly. Woulda been downright scary if she wasn't so dang stupid. 

Then, she flips the switch. Flips it again. And again and again and again. Her fingers are a blur, and scorpions just keep pouring into the room, swarming towards me. She opens her mouth, which is worse than a horde of killer spiders. "Is your father in league with DIE?" I smile sweetly. "You must've been really smart to get such a good job. I'm sure you can figure it out yourself." Eve turns red, veins bulging out of her neck. "You. Will. SPEAK." A giant king scorpion crawls up to me. I pick it up gingerly."Or what?"

"Or I'll kill you with the scorpion you're holding right now." Brilliant, Eve. Wrapping it around my neck, I remind her that the dead don't talk. Eve growls and shuts the light.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

Oh my god...yeah, I’d be dead by then...

Also, TIP: when someone new speaks, make sure to add a new paragraph

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Lucy- Thanks, will do.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

This is so cool! Great. Now I want a musical number.

Really?

You live in a world with random songs popping up out of nowhere!

That's because I'm MLP.

Whatever, BC. But this is great! Keep going!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Bracha, didn't you ask me to do exactly what Lucy asked you to to?

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Jin- Could be. Sorry for being a hypocrite. 

I wake up on a room. It's on fire. Lovely start to my day, don't you think? I groan and roll my eyes.

"All right Eve, I'll talk." I'm actually terrified, but I'm not letting her know that. Sprinklers extinguish the fire, and I hear Eve's disembodied voice. 

"So sleeping in a burning room brought back your memory? Interesting." I can't help it, my big mouth goes off before I can stop it. 

"No, I just needed a shower!" The fire starts up again and I pretend to sleep, carefree as can be. She's not going to kill me until I talk, and since I don't know anything, that's not happening. When I wake up, a big guy with a needle is standing over me.

"Oh come on! Can't you be a little more creative? Knock me out with a machete or something?" The guy sniggers. 

"Hush babe, it's sleepy time." Gross. 

"I'll fall asleep on my own, not that, please!" Surprisingly, he agrees.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

Good God Man, she's lucky she wasn't baked alive

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Still no SING yet.

You'll get it.

Don't you do it on me!

I can't! I'm a pony!

Whatever. but this is good. keep it up!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Lucy- Yeah. I'm starting to doubt that this is all that good, though.

Amber- I just wrote it. You'll get it hopefully this Thursday.

I wake up in a shark tank. Nice, now they're letting me play Houdini. Then I realize that there aren't any chains. I need to come up for air, but a shark's in my way. There's somebody in a wet suit with an air tank in there cleaning and feeding the sharks. He turns around and I get to see his face. It's him. A blinding rage fills me and all the pain I've ever felt is concentrated into the glare I send his way. I try to swim to him but he just smile and holds up a piece of meat. He waves it slowly in front of him. Oh no.  Not in the mood of being shark lunch today. I back away. Good, his eyes seem to say. He lures all the sharks away to the other end of the tank and I shoot up for air. I break the surface, panting for breath, my whole body aching. Eve's not even there to question me, this is pure torture. A punishment. When I can't take it anymore, I let myself sink. This goes on for a while, and then I finally, finally, submit. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

dragonbook402

I really like your stories :D

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

Attack on Titan Fan

Levi Ackerman Fan Girl 

Front sm

agentclue77

Believe me, that’s a normal feeling. When I was writing TATTATS, The were definitely parts where I was like: Why is it all doc bad???

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

What? She submits? Excuse me for a moment.

*walks into closet and has a screaming tantrum.*

She's emotional when reading a good story.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Bianca- Thanks!

Lucy- Phew!

Amber- She's only human, but don't worry.

I wake up coughing and spluttering, two big guards standing over me. A pathetic attempt at resistance, I raise my arm. It feels like lead so I let it flop back to the ground. One of them drags me up by my shirt.

"Move it, punk." 

If she wasn't dragging me to certain torture, I'd love to be her friend. Instead, I groan, and let them drag me down endless hallways to a dark room with a big screen on the wall. Eve's face flickers to life on it, and exhausted as I am, she's not getting the first word here. 

"What's wrong, Eve? Too scared to be in the same room as me? Worried you'll get hurt?" I sneer. She keeps her cool.

"Won't put up with your games. You will answer my questions. In addition, you are going to start your agent training tomorrow, and if you cooperate, tonight you will sleep in a normal room with a comfortable." I shouldn't, I really shouldn't, but the thought of a warm, fluffy bed overpowers everything else. 

"Okay. I'll.... tell you what I can. But I swear, I don't know much. My parents spent most of their time torturing me, not talking to me." Eve smiles triumphantly. The session goes just like the other ones. She asks, I answer politely. Most of the questions I don't have answers to, unless they're just about their physical looks. After what seems like an eternity passes, she lets me go.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

Oh, sweet cheese and crackers...I hope she doesn't end up going in for another torture session any time soon

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Shiitake Mushrooms! I know it's hard to go through that stuff, but some people never give up. they die before they give up. I'm sorry. Just really weird in the morning. keep going! I'm sticking around for the SING.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Lucy- Luckily for Rose, that's it.

Amber- Okay....

I'm blindfolded and walking towards my room. Hope this isn't a trick... The pain on Suzy's face is still fresh in my mind now that I don't have to worry about such trivial things as, oh, being burned alive or poisoned by scorpions. There's no way I can find her again, so how can I save her? And all those other people? Must have been at least eighty.

But suddenly I'm pushed into my room and the blindfold is pulled off. It looks like some kind of sick joke. Frilly curtains, pink sheets on my bed... My linen is pressed and clean, not a wrinkle in sight. The other one, though, has a lump which is presumably a person under the covers. But... it's a blue cover. Does that mean I'm rooming with a boy? Great. More of a dead bug anyway.

I'm busy taking this all in when a masked woman walks in behind me. I turn to face her. 

"Hey Rose. Enjoying you stay?" Did they seriously send her just to annoy me?

"Absolutely. I especially loved the part where I was dumped in a shark tank." This was supposed to throw her off, but apparently she's made of different stuff than Eve, because she just smiles. the mask comes off, and I nearly faint. 
"M- Mother?" I gasp. She leans in for a hug and I jump away, disgusted. 

"Guess you didn't miss your mom, huh?" No longer disguising her voice, she's even more despicable. And then she says something else, something that rips my heart out and tears it into a thousand pieces. "That dog of yours is having lots of fun, too." Whatever's left of my world shatters. I shove her into the doorpost and run, run, run. 

They took Charlie. They're torturing the only one I love, the only one who loves me back. My dog, my best friend, my brother. Charliecharliecharliecharlie! I run and run, there's no stopping. I don't know where I'm going, but maybe I'll find a way out, away from the pain, but there's no escape. In here, out there, what's the difference? My life's a mess, there's no erasing the past, the future has no hope.

I can't take it anymore. Opening the first door I see, I collapse on the floor, pantin like a dog. Dog. Charlie. Injured, being tortured, and I let him down. I groan.

"What'sa matter?" says a big guy with a stun gun. "I'm Daren, and you, the famous Rose, shouldn't be here. It's the boys locker room for a reason, newbie." He pulls the trigger, but I pass out before I'm hit. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

CHARLIE

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter