Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Prologue

Dear Diary,

Mommy and Daddy locked me up again. They gave me Ratty to fend off the rats. I started to write in this book because Mommy and Daddy have been locking me up in the attic. And it's so dark in here, but I've found a hole in the attic window. I find friends in the dark. Coby always keeps me company. Sorry for the blood. A rat bit me. It seems Ratty does me no good. It's so dark, I'm straining my eyes. Where Mommy tied tight wire cords around my ankles, I still feel the burning pain. They say they love me. But how can that be true? My name is Rose Balliet, I'm 8 years old, and here's what I'm to figure out... 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BRACHA

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

blueraven450

CONTINUE THIS NOW!!!!!!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

Woah...

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Don't you forget about me

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Thanks, my friend wrote that part, She has the manuscript (wow it's weird to say that) right now so you'll have to wait till tomorrow. Soooooryyyyyyyyyy....

• Posted at:

BRACHA

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Chapter One

I was shuffling through the mail when I saw the hot- pink folded card in the mess of bills. "Congrats!" it said, "You're invited to Heather's SWEET 16! Come this Saturday, 9:00 PM... till we get drunk!... " No. This will be disastrous. Most 16 year old girls in my school would have fainted because "This party's awesome!", but i'm not your typical girl. When I was younger, I didn't have a normal childhood. You see, I'm adopted.

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Ooh...low-key reminds me of Violet

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Lucy- what's that supposed to mean?

Now you might think that after all I've been through, I'd have a happily ever after. My parents come back, saying they've been controlled by the devil, everything ends up honkey- dorey, and we move into a nice house. If you're hoping for a happy ending, drop this book immediately, cause you ain't getting one! My parents were not arrested, they ran away before the police got there, and just left me. 

That's how i got into the care of Jeff and Abigail Valdez. Abigail is always drunk (her secret not- so- secret alcohol stash under her bed...). Jeff... well, Jeff's Jeff. Although he is pretty creepy-

"Watcha doing, pretty?" Creepy Jeff whispered in my ear. As I was saying, he can be very creepy and sneaks up on you-

"Daaaaarliiiiinnngggg, Rosy Rose Rose" -when you least expect it. 

"Oh, it's nothing", I said as I shuffled away from him. And, oh! How could I forget my boy, Charlie?! Two years ago, I was wandering the school border, and I found a hole in the gate. That's where I found a German Shepherd, who looked so small, struggling to get out of that opening. Ever since then, Charlie's with me no matter what. But one thing's for sure. I'm never going to this brats "Sweet" 16.

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Nothing really, just that I connect things like that a lot. Anyway, yikes, her adopted parents seem oh so lovely

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Out of the frying pan, into the fire. I meant what's low key?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

It means kind of

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh me big- time nerd.

And so I find myself walking to Heather's at 9:30. Well, I wasn't really walking, but jogging. You see, my neighborhood isn't exactly friendly. There are kidnappers and other crazies running loose. So I'm pretty good at running and self- defense. Charlie was jogging beside me, faithful as ever. Now, don't think I want to go to Heather's Stinky 16. I don't. But... sometimes jeff gets drunk alongside Abigail. Then... let's just say I  go to school the next day with a bunch of scars re-opened. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Oh boy...

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Heather's probably wearing a pink tutu and a tiara with diamonds that could buy me a car and apartment... She has .dyed blond hair and blue lenses. She had a plastic surgery job done (well, her role model is Nikki Menaje). Heather looks fake. Guys think she's hot, but her personality is ugly. Too bad she can't photoshop it. And... wow. her house- no, mansion- is on the beach, with multicolored spotlights glowing on the ocean. Everyone's probably drunk by now, and I don't want to deal with that. Also, they'd be staring at me because they're going to be wearing ridiculous party dresses, but I don't care how I look. I'm wearing a too-small tank top (it comes up mid- stomach- Abigail won't give me money or let me earn any) and shorts. My waist long (yet again, no money for a haircut) blond hair in a high ponytail, my exquisite green eyes glowing in the dark (read that somewhere...). I jogged up the marble steps, and Charlie bounded up beside me, leaving a trail of brown doggy prints. Did I mention how much I love my beautiful dog?  I slipped through the big oak doors.

And that's when Brad McKinley cornered me.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Oh, this is gonna end well

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

It actually will.

Brad's a typical jock, so he has the hots for blond girls. Unfortunately, I'm at the top of the list. He's closing in on me. I feel claustrophobic. And Charlie! How dare this blonde- obsessed jerk kick out my shephard! I couldn't take it anymore. I started to push away, but he caught my hands and twirled me to the music. He started to whisper in my ear, his breath hot.

---PAUSE---

Usually, you'd think a normal girl my age would immediately fall for him. Me? I'm just getting started on revenge....

---RESUME---

I started to push away. "Get off, Brad!" I seethed.

"Watcha gonna do 'bout it? Girls are weak!" he whispered. And that really ticked me off. I brought my knee up as hard as I could. He immediately went down, rolling around (stupidly, I'm so proud) like a whimpering dog. no, wait, dogs shouldn't be compared... I crouched down and whispered real low and hot, "Girls are what?"

sorry it's always so short; my friend has all the new parts and I have to make 2 double sided looseleaf papers last till our next.

playdate.

mods (automated) pls let this through

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yay Bracha! *applauds*

• Posted at:

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

agentclue77

Bracha-

Go Rose!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

icebear896

thanks!

I ran out to meet poor Charlie, past all the girls in their ridiculous dresses. Squeezing between the doors, I found Charlie on the floor, one paw bloodied. He was whimpering like his favorite chew toy has been ruined, actual tears falling down his furry face. The pieces in my brain clicked together, and in a split second, I knew what had happened. Brad shut these twelve foot tall doors on my dog. I was filled with anger, but I knew that if I killed Brad, I'd be put into jail, and then who'd take care of Charlie? Although, he'd really look cute in a doggy jumpsuit...

Water. I need water. Sea water is never good for wounds. I doubt there's any water at the party. I gently picked Charlie up, his paw limp. He was so weak, so fragile. I ran to the beach. I kicked off a rock, back flipped over the fence, and landed in a crouch, Charlie safe and secure in my arms. I walked along the beach, relishing the feel of the soft sand massaging my feet. I tripped and stubbed my toe, but I caught myself so my back, not face, crashed into the rock. Charlie was still safe in my lap. My throat ached for air, my chest heaving for it. Charlie started whimpering again, for him and me. 

"Don't worry. We'll be okay. You're gonna be okay," I reassured him, and maybe also myself.

• Posted at:

icebear896 A.K.A icelynx450

Boy

Jewish

9 yrs old

3rd grd

Likes PIRATES

AY YAY MATEY!!

smartof you to highlight this!!!!!!!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Nooo everything I posted today was on my brothers account and I don't know why!!!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

compasspaw43

Oh dear, your caught my interest! I love this! 

• Posted at:

WANTED: Dead or Alive

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

є¢:¢єит:яι¢ αυмα

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

thi iŞ ipŞŞilē, tē, friē fr lifē"

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Thanks, Ray! Hope you keep loving this.

I pet his shaggy head. I can't go anywhere. I can't buy water (put Abigail on the death list, too), and I can't go home because there's only scotch and whiskey, and I don't want to risk getting the injury infected. The pain he was feeling... I'd take it all for him. At least I'm used to it. Charlie nuzzled my hand lovingly, his paw probably broken.

If I was normal, I'd be bawling. But after all the pain I've gotten, I ran out of tears. oh, and did I mention my daddy's yearly birthday present? A whipping on the back. Don't worry! Daddy said it could've been bigger, cutting my whole back in half, instead of "a few minor scrapes". You know what my birthday wish for Dearest Daddy is? Heck. Go. To. Heck. And when I die and leave heck, dearest Daddy will still be rotting there if it's the last thing I do (which it probably will be). 

mods please let this through.... it's the least you can do after abandoning the MB anyway. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Charlie better not die, I swear to God

Also, Jeff, Abigail, and Brad can go set themselves on fire

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

compasspaw43

^ I agree with this.

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh Lucy of course I only see that right after I'm done talking to my friend! She would love that. Ray, if you didn't, there would be a major problem.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

O_O

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Chapter 2 

Uch. How could they do that to their child? It's like... I don't know... like I'm a piece of dirt_ no, a squashed slug at the bottom of their shoes. Now that I think about it, I never had a chance at a normal life. They started treating me like this at eight, such a vulnerable age. You might think, "Hey! What about your childhood before eight?!" Yep. I wish they didn't treat me like they did ever since I figured out how to talk. 

My first memory wasn't Mommy and Daddy playing with me, pushing me on a swing, or eating cookies together. No, it's Mother and Father screaming at me, Father later growling that he was in the mood and if I didn't go away, he'd do more than yell. And that's where the whipping came in.

I was so alone. I am so alone (except for you, Charlie). And that's where my shadow friends came in.   

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Oooh

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

compasspaw43

Oooooh

• Posted at:

Ƴ

ֆƈʀɨքȶօʀ|Elysium

ίʍʍα ԹαηɕαƘε

զųɛɛŋ ơʄ ԹҽɾվԵօղs

Front sm

icebear896

Last part that I have! Hang in there, it'll be a while till I get more. And then there'll always be more because it's gonna be my part to write.

They were really just human shaped shadows, but that doesn't make them any less real, because I named the familiar ones. There's Coby, Ria, Genevieve, Nicholas, and Etta. Coby was my first ever shadow, and we'd talk about the sweet revenge I'll take on my parents. Ria listens to my conflicted feelings, never scolding me for the unusual amount of depression even a 67 year old could never achieve. Genevieve always got me in trouble because our curiosity always got piqued on the same exact thing! But she wasn't out to get me beaten. It was the kind of trouble you'd laugh at the next day. Sometimes, though, when she was unsure of something, and that overpowered her curiosity, mine only got stronger. That was cause for a beating.

• Posted at:

icebear896 A.K.A icelynx450

Boy

Jewish

9 yrs old

3rd grd

Likes PIRATES

AY YAY MATEY!!

smartof you to highlight this!!!!!!!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

That was me, my brother played spirit animals and didn't sign out, I signed in and the computer didn't get it...

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

Interesting

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wow! it's great! soon Rose will be falling into the depths of despair! or is she already there? please continue! this is amazing! if you have a chance, check out my story! it's called "A fanfiction". 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay. Rose is already deep in despair, she's from an abusive home two times over!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Good news! Fellow author might come today so I'll have more to type up.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentclue77

*Riley Matthews voice* YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Will post more later or tomorrow.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

And then there's Nicholas. Nicholas has Charlie's loyalty. Whenever I was hurt (all the time), he would stand beside me, telling me that Father doesn't need the pleasure of seeing me cry. He told me to stand with my head held high, my back straight, a smirk on my face. So Nicholas was basically my BFF. 

And Etta... Oh Etta! She was all my good traits, and none of the bad, like having an angel as a friend. whenever I was about to steal something, or even hurt somebody's feelings, she'd come and ask me "Is this right? Will it hurt anyone? Remember, the more bad things you do, the worse the karma is. Do you wish to meet those devils you call 'parents' again?" Etta prevents me from being a monster. A.K.A., teenagers nowadays.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

It's beautiful! *Mind drifts off thinking about it* You know, if she lived in Paris, she'd be the perfect victim for an Akuma! 

*awkward silence and stares*

Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir?

*Lot's of "Oh"s and "Ah"s*

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

agentclue77

This chapter makes me sad and happy at the same time

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller