Front sm

cutewolf230

Branch: Janus

Rules :

Be kind

Read the other forms so you have an idea of how the characters act

There are no hair dyes or otherwise, because they are on an island and have no access to stuff like that

Put Property of Wicked - Subject A7 - The Leader in a ink color in other

It's been around 20 years since the Immunes have reached the Safe Haven. Now, they are sending the next generation out to find out what condition the world is in. Will they be able to survive in the new world?

Spots -

Frypan’s Son - Cara De Car

Minho’s Kid - Maya

Thomas' Kid - Lily

Gally's Daughter - Me

Aris’ Daughter - Me

Sonya's Son -

Harriet's Son -

Brenda's Son -

Form -

Name :

Appearance :

Personality :

Parents :

Crush (optional):

Other :

My forms :

Name : Abbie (Abigail)

Appearance : Abbie has carmel brown hair. She has is cut so the right side almost comes to the top of her ear, however the left side is sort of cut off. (Search up Hazel-Grace, from the Fault in Our Stars).  Her hazel eyes are normal sized, with a slight upturn. She has a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, and has lightly tanned skin. She stands at 5’5, and she has a small amount of muscle.

Personality : Abbie is cool and collected most of the time. She however has a temper, which she attempts to keep under control. She's rational and cares a lot about her family. She can act tough and cold, but really she just wants to be held and cared for. She, like her dad, does not like change but she can adjust to it.

Parents : Gally

Crush (optional): Maybe Frypan's son

Other : Property of Wicked - Subject A7 - The Leader

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sorry I think I'm gonna pass I never said I wanted minho either

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Name : Newton (Ahem, ahem, ahem, named after you know who happens to have died on page 250.) Uses the surname Siggy after his father's actual name. Nicknamed Newt on occasion. 

Appearance : He has hair like his father's, thick and dark, although it is longer than his father's and goes to about his shoulders. A skin color close to his father's, but lighter. Dark eyes. A bit stockier and tall, around 5'11. 

Personality : He'sd quiet and friendly. Quite protective of people he cares about. A lot like his father in a sense, but is more adventurous and danger prone. He does not like to cook and prefers building. He loves to explore new things and find change. More to be POVed. 

Parents : Frypan/Siggy

Crush (optional): Possibly Abbie or Thomas's daughter. 

Other : Property of Wicked, Subject A7, The Leader. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

agentaqua275

Hey I'll take Minho's kid if she doesn't want it.

• Posted at:

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Coral - Totally. PS. I call dibs on Gally. Or Thomas.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name : Therese "Tere" "Tess" 

Appearance : Tess has short,  thick, soft sandy brown hair cut in a messy bob just past her jawline. Her big eyes are a sort of mossy green. She's average height for her age, and quite thin. Tess has a slim/graceful build, but toned muscles.  Her light skin is fairly smooth, but has some scars and has freckles sprinkled across her nose/cheeks. 

Personality : She seems slightly aloof and timid to strangers, but she's very passionate and likes people. She's extremely intelligent(like her dad) and creative. Tess is inquisitive and curious and likes to know everything going on around her. She doesn't react well to information being withheld from her. Very independent, Tess is often alone. Brave, loyal, very stubborn. Once she sets her mind to something it's very hard to stop her. She's always moving. More in POV's. 

Parent : Thomas.

Crush : Anyone, though she quite likes Sonya's son.

Other : Property of Wicked - Subject A7 - The Leader

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

agentaqua275

Name: Jackie (Jacqueline)

Appearance: medium length wavy black hair, dark brown eyes with upturn, pale skin that's slightly tanned, 5" 6', average build? I mean she's good at running long distance

Personality: ... Oh boy. So she's got the sarcastic gene, can be a jerk sorta is one with her sarcasm and smart-aleck comments, trust issues, not much of a people person, rational, cold most of the time, glares and smirks a lot kinda personality, cautious, nice if you get to know her and she enjoys your companionship, overprotective of your her friend, hates you with her life of you question her, but look at the bright side she's not arrogant, I'm too lazy to do the rest cause I'm lazy

Parents: Minho 

Crush: Friends are a leap of faith the crushes are too much

Other: Property of Wicked -Subject A7- The Leader

Mods please let this through cause that would be very nice.

• Posted at:

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Lily, Cookie, and Cara - Accepted! 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic