Should I post book reviews as I go?

Front sm

joyfuldreamer12

Branch: Janus

Hey, so its almost six years later from the day I first read the first The 39 Clues book. And today, I checked out the first four from the library, along with the complete works of Jane Austen and Tolstoy's "War and Peace" (a little light summer reading haha.) I read Maze of Bones in about 45 minutes before taking an afternoon nap. I laughed, I succumbed to nostalgia, and it was amazing. Comment if you're an oldie who wants to reread this series with me and vote on whether I should post book reviews!

Love,

Bess

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Bess

It's addictive the minute you let yourself think...

the things that I say just might matter to someone

topics/255489

topics/185888

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

My library doesn't have all of the books. ;-;

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Front sm

joyfuldreamer12

Branch: Janus

Oh how sad! Perhaps you could request a transfer from another library...if your library is part of a larger system?

• Posted at:

Bess

It's addictive the minute you let yourself think...

the things that I say just might matter to someone

topics/255489

topics/185888

Front sm

amethystmeadow15

aka AmethystMeadow2

Branch: Lucian

AHHHH BESS!!!! Idk if you remember me but I definitely remember you haha. I think it's been ten years since I picked up the first book? Started them in third grade. I still own them, believe it or not! They're collecting dust in a shelf in my closet. Considering I'm probably getting rid of them by the end of the summer -- I'm switching rooms with my little brother since I'm off to college & my new room will have way less space -- I'm totally up for rereading them with you one last time. :)

-Kim :D :D :D :D :D

(As cringe-inducing as this sign-off is, I still do it for old times' sake lol.)

• Posted at:

Kimberly

No matter what I do, it never feels like enough.  I want so badly to protect the people I love from harm, but my love is not strong enough.  How can I learn to make peace with that?  How does anyone? The Sisters’ Fate