Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

You’re whole life you grew up in a circus.Your parents were one of the entertainers.Eventually it became your turn to perform and enter the spotlight.You’ve wanted nothing more to follow in your parents footsteps until one day a man comes in claiming he bought the building and decides he’s going to tear the place down and build a mall.Will you be able to save the show?

Daughter of  Ringmaster/Trapeze Artist-taken by me

Son of Lion Tamer-taken by me

Son of  Escape Artist-Lily

Daughter of Fire Eater-Lily

Son of Tight Rope Walker-Lily

Daughter of Clown

Acts:

Trapeze/Acrobat-taken by me

Lion Tamer-Lily

Escape Artist-taken by me

Fire Eater-Lily

Tightrope Walker-Lily

Clown

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair with purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal kind rebellious but is also caring and the sweetest girl you'll ever meet singer actress thief hacker artist

Parent:The Ringmaster/Trapeze/Acrobat

Act:Trapeze/Acrobat

Background:Her mother was an acrobat but she died of cancer when she was five she wanted nothing more than to follow her footsteps her father on the other hand invented show business creating the circus she sees the circus as her home and refuses to let it go

Crush:Son of Escape Artist but two other boys like her(acrobat boy(is jealous and works with rich boy) rich boy(only wants to use her to end the circus) they try to sabotage the show) 

Other:is the only one with both parents in the Circus she is trained in every field of the circus and will sometimes do a tight rope act is considered as the biggest freak because her dad runs the show 

Name:Grim

Looks:Black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief

Parent:Lion Tamer

Act:Escape Artist

Background:won’t share it

Crush:Daughter of Fire Eater

Other:n/a

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save Daughter of Clown.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Adeen "Addie" "Hot head" "Phoenix" "Blow Torch" "Flamethrower"

Looks: Short, thick, wild fiery hair to her hips(usually down, puts it up in a ponytail when playing with fire.) Big, odd ocean blue eyes with a burning gold star that grows when she's breathing/eating/around fire. She’s small for her age, and really really skinny with an athletic/curvy build. Smooth light skin(other than scars and usually bruises cuts or scrapes(she gets in fights. A lot.)) A heart shaped face, quite beautiful.

Personality: Bold, brave, extremely sarcastic, teasingly flirtatious(except for when she really likes someone), rebellious, mischievous, a temper to match her hair, hot headed(XD). Extremely extremely intelligent(but she’ll act like she isn’t), resourceful, spunky, loyal, some things will always seem beautiful to her(like wild flowers or the sunrise.) A lil’bit of a pyromaniac sometimes. Hates bullies, tends to get in fights with people a lot because she can’t ignore it when bad things are happening. Hates attention unless she’s in the circus doing her act, and then she loves it. More in POV’s.

Parent: Fire Eater

Act: Fire Eater

Background: Her dad was a Fire Eater, but he had an accident that almost killed him and burned down their home. Her mom is against the circus and says it almost destroyed her life and is constantly trying to keep Adeen away. Red’s cousin.

Crush: Grim, and he’s the only person she gets nervous around which makes it awkward.

Other: Is trying to learn every act she can(is currently being taught tightrope and escapes by Josh and Red.)

Name: Garnet “Red” Grayson

Looks: He has short, thick, wild dark brown curls/waves(dyed almost completely with different shades of red.) He has slate grey eyes with very slight red/mahogany flecks. He’s tall for his age, and slim with an athletic but not obviously muscular build. Light skin, he’s quite handsome.

Personality: He’s charming, charismatic, flirtatious, and outgoing. Very intelligent, and thinks strategically. He tends to be in the perfect place to hear things without being seen. He’s pretty popular. He’s super sarcastic(but not in an obvious way.) Tends to know pretty much everything going on at the Circus/the town or city around. More in POV’s.

Parent: Tightrope Walker

Act: Lion Tamer

Background: His mom is the tightrope walker and his dad is in the Military(reserves.) They both love the circus and fully support Red’s love of tightrope walking and lion taming. He chose Lion Taming because he got sick of people acting like he was girly because of his name/Tightrope walking(though he’ll still do double acts with Josh.) He’s a favorite of the crowd(especially girls.) Adeen’s cousin.

Crush: The clown girl.

Other: He’s close friends with the lion and it’s pretty much like a puppy around him(normally.) 

Name: Joshua “Josh” Henry Graves

Looks:  He has short, thick, soft dark brown hair that’s longer in the front than the back. He has soft blue eyes and is tall with an athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and can be quite the romantic. Usually mature and serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. He likes helping people, and can usually tell when they need help.  A bit of a boy scout.

Parent: Escape Artist.

Act: Tightrope walker. 

Background: Normal(for a kid in the circus .) 

Crush: Malia.

Other: He’s claustrophobic.

I hope they're okay( I mostly just copied my old forms.) 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Everyone was rushing around getting ready.The show was to begin in 10 minutes.The stands were full of happy faces.Dad walks up and stands next to me."Are you ready"he asked."Always"I said.He then entered the ring and opened the show.I followed behind and propelled myself into the air and the ring I was hanging off of lowered to mid air.People started cheering.Eventually I was swinging around the room and found my way back to the ground.I was then at the trapeze bars standing face to face with my partner and we each took hold of one of the bars and started swinging.He then brought out the rest of the crew.Lion tamer,escape artist,fire eater and the tightrope walker.The crowd was clearly enjoying themselves.After the show a few kids were taking a tour.Three girls were flirting with Josh which sort of bugged me because I liked him but he could talk to whoever he wanted.A boy from the tour walked over."You're pretty good out there"he said"I'm Ryan.""Mal"I replied."How long have you been in the circus"he asked."Since I was born"I said"My mom was a trapeze artist and my dad ran the show like he does now.This is where they met.""That's cool"he said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name Isabella 'Isa' Rodriguez 

Looks: Isa has dark brown, almost black hair. She has dyed streaks of it red, some of them frame the right side of her face. She has an ovalish shaped face. Her eyes are wide with an upturn. They are almost an amber color. Her skin is dark, but not super dark. A few scars on her back, and one making a line from the right side of her wrist on her right hand to the inside of the left side of her elbow. 

Personality: Isa is mainly quiet around those she doesn't know. She can be very feisty and sassy, but she can get angry easily. She can be extremely kind, and she tries to be helpful. She can be extremely clumsy, and she usually tries to laugh it off. She is easily embarrassed, but she hates being called Shortstack. She will not take any rudeness to her and her friends and is quite impulsive. She is extremely passionate about what she loves and will fight to prove she is right when she knows she is. It is often hard for her to back down from a fight or challenge and she always wants to prove herself. She cares about others, but once you insulting her friends or family she will most likely hurt you. Her friends have to hold her back from hurting someone if they said an insult about her or her friends. 

Parent: Clown 

Act: Clown (sort of, she's sort of changed it as she doesn't wear the traditional outfit cause she thinks it's ridiculous) 

Background: N/A 

Crush: May develop one on Red. 

Other: N/A 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Isa : 

After every show, I'd always facepaint the little kids. Some wanted lions, like the one Red tamed. Others wanted more intricate ones like one of a Mal doing part of her routine if they were older. I always enjoyed it because I'd get to use jokes on the little kids and some became very close to me if they came often.  

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney