Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

In a post-apocalytpic world, after it was destroyed by nuclear weapons, people are divided by color. Not by skin color, no. By the color your powers are. The different colors live in different sectors. 

A group of people. All 10 different colors. They met when they bypassed the servers and talked to each other. They have a plan. A plan to stop the color system. 

Will they be able to pull it off? And, if they do, can they keep President Lee from charging them with a crime?

Along with the Phoenix. She is a person rumored to be existing among them. With her, they could stop President Lee. It is rumored that she has probability manipulation, mind reading, healing tears, and energy blasts. Can they find her? Or is it one of them?

COLORS/POWERS/ETC:

Red-Base power is fire, secondary power(semi-powerful) is gravity, final power(weak) is super strength. Their personalities tend to be competitive, stubborn, and fighters. 

Orange-Base color is healing, secondary power is posession, final power is super agility. Their personalities tend to be nurturing, kind, and peaceful. 

Yellow-Base power is light, secondary power is flight, final power is super sight. Their personalities tend to be happy, optimistic, and peppy. 

Green-Base power is Earth, secondary power is plants, final power is super speed. Their personalities tend to be down to earth, hippy, and nature loving. 

Blue-Base power is water, secondary power is animal telepathy, final power is super flexibility. Their personalities tend to be easygoing, rather social, and peaceful. 

Purple-Base power is telepathy, secondary power is charmspeak, final power is super durability. Their personalities tend to be loud, unapologetic, and proud. 

Black-Base power is darknesss, secondary power is shadows, final power is super intelligence. Their personalities tend to be dark. 

Emerald-Base power is metal, secondary power is ice, and final power is super leaping. Their personalities tend to be loyal, rebellious, and independent. 

Silver-Base power is weather(includes hurricanes, blizzards, tornadoes, volcanoes) secondary power is telekinesis, final power is super hearing. Their personalities tend to be hyper observant, very very smart, and quiet. 

Pink-Base power is audiokinesis, secondary power is technopathy,  final power is enhanced synthesisia. Their personalities tend to be music loving, shy, and anxious. 

SPOTS:

Red-Male-Open

Orange-Male-Open

Yellow-Female-Open

Green-Female-Saved for Lilli(if she wants it)

Blue-Female-Open

Purple-Male-Open

Black-Male-Saved for Maya(if she wants it)

Emerald-Female-Saved for Maya(if she wants it)

Silver/Phoenix-Female-Taken by me

Pink-Male-Open

Unlimited others. 

City-

It has the same thing Panem has, divided by sectors. They are sectors divided by color, and people can have any job. It is a very technologically advanced society, with smart houses being a norm. 

Form-

Name:

Age(12-14):

Appearance:

Personality:

Screename:

Spot: 

Crush: 

Other:

My form:

Name: Ellarose London

Age(12-14): 12(youngest)

Appearance: Ellarose has long blue and silver hair, with a small bit of blonde in it. She normally wears her hair in a long braid. She has pale blue/grey eyes that make her look vulnerable. She has pale skin, with a scar on her forehead and a scar on her left leg. She normally looks pretty, as she just sort of naturally looks that way. She wears glasses, and normally will be found wearing a tie-dye t-shirt, a tie-dye sweater, jeans with randomly scribbled drawings on them, and jogging shoes. Or she will wear a rainbow scarf, a white tank-top, open button up shirt, jeans, and barefoot. She is about 5'0.

Personality: Ellarose is a..strange bird. She loves astrology, and can tell you almost anything you want to know about the stars. She loves science, and prefers spending time in a lab then being around most people. Very socially awkward, but tries to be friendly around people and not sink into The Shell. Very, very intelligent. Naturally an overachiever. She can find out anything about anyone. Very musically talented, and can play the piano/violin/guitar. However, her antisocialness/social anxiety normally gets to her and she freaks out. Very rebellious. Not the best at math. Loves movies, and books, and tv shows. Has aspbergers. This is where her interests come in. She has a habit of rocking back and forth. She also doesn't understand feelings the best. A song to describe her would be Monster from Frozen. She is a definite artist, who loves art. 

Screename: SilverPhoenixLondon

Spot:  Silver/Phoenix

Crush: Anyone willing? 

Other: Worst control. She does have mind reading, probability manipulation, healing tears, and energy blasts, along with her silver powers. Best artist/hacker. Eventually, one day, she will set off a chain reaction of hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes, and blizards, destroying everything. 

(Mods, please let this through, it took two days)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

aquaunicorn2968

Save orange!

(I'm curently working on the form in SA, I'll also post it here when I'm done.)

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 207

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Front sm

aquaunicorn2968

Name: Lark Cunningham

Appearance: Lark's hair almost looks like it is peach, but in reality, it is just a blond. His eyes are a cheery green. He is wearing a baseball cap, a pair of blue excersise shorts, running shoes, and a plain dark purple t-shirt. It looks as though he was just running. He is skinny, but his legs are long and so that gives him speed. He has no freckles, and is very pale.

Personality: Lark is a kind boy who is looked at as wise beyond his years. He nurtures the younger and older with new information. He wants to be an astronomer when he grows up and knows almost all the constelations. When there's a fight, he ties to break it up. However, he can trust too easily and is afraid of heights and falling.

Screename: Peachdove144

Spot: Orange

Crush: @Lani- Can we ship Lark and Ellarose?

Other: PoV color is Peach.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Sure!

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

musicopal38

Branch: Ekaterina

Save blue-female

• Posted at:

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

Front sm

aquaunicorn2968

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

Front sm

agentaqua275

Branch: Ekaterina

Is this like Darkest Minds then?

• Posted at:

...welp hola got nothin to say here so scroll away

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Name: Willow "Will" "Flower Girl" "Nature Girl" "Flower Child" "Greenie" "Tree Hugger" Faelyn Conner. 

Appearance: Willow has long, very thick, soft, sort of frizzy wheat gold waves that fall past her hips(brownish roots, like roots.) She has big, soft hazel-green eyes. Will is average height for her age(a little small), she's very slim, with a delicate build. She has smooth very lightly tanned skin, with light freckles sprinkled across her nose/cheeks. She's quite pretty(in a fairy-like way.) 

Personality: Willow is quiet and shy, but also extremely passionate. She cares very deeply for people/living beings. She is extremely intelligent, but also naive and tries to see the best in everyone and every situation. She's an optimist. Can seem stupid to people who don't know her because she's trusting and gentle and sweet. She isn't cautious at all, but she's quite focused and notices many small details. She's very brave and not obviously scared of anything, but she's terrified of the dark and doesn't do well if she's stuck indoors/the same place for long. Independant, selfless, loyal, always there when her friends need her. Incredibly stubborn, doesn't like to ask for help. When she doesn't want to be found it's impossible to find her. She is far smarter then people think she is. More in POV's. 

Screename: LaurelFae4. 

Spot: Green girl. 

Crush: Anyone willing? 

Other: She has allergies(peanuts/tree nuts) and eating most meat makes her sick. Surprisingly good with technology. Plants/earth respond to her emotions. She can't talk to animals or anything, but they like her(usually.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily