Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Just recently the war has ended after everyone had bombed everyone with nuclear weapons.Everyone has been living in bunkers   until the radiation was gone.Except for one.A girl had been left behind but somehow survived.In result she had been given strange abilities.She spent months looking for bunkers but hasn't had any luck.The only luck she had was finding a valley that has been untouched by the bombs.The only green section left on Earth.What will happen to her friends when they break out of their bunkers too early to go find her?

Spots:

The girl-taken by me

Best Friend-(glass,water,plants,ice,immune to radiation)-Lily

Rebel-(darkness,fire,death,shadows,immune to radiation)-taken by me

Jock-(air,empathy,telekinesis,telepathy,immune to radiation)-Lily

Nerd-(light,enhanced senses,astral projection,force field,immune to radiation)

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair with purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist actress singer

Spot:The Girl

Crush:The Jock

Powers:metal,magic,vibrations,electricity,immune to radiation,regenerative healing

Other:in all the chaos she got separated from her friends and was left behind when the bombs went off somehow she survived the blasts of radiation she's tried to locate the bunkers but never had any luck ever since she has been living in the valley which is the only green land left on Earth trying to survive,control her powers and train for she has no idea what could be out there best thief hacker artist actress singer though most of her skills are no longer useful

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Rebel

The Best Friend

darkness death fire shadows immune to radiation

equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth

Rules:

There is no worst control over powers

You will not get your powers until I say otherwise I know exactly how I want this to go

Be nice

Have fun 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Valerie Mizrah

Looks : Thick black wavy shoulder-length hair. She also has mocha colored skin. Her eyes are wide almond shaped very light blue-gray. She wears a brightly decorated headscarf over her hair and head. She speaks with an Israeli accent. She stands at 5’4, with an athletic build.

Personality :  Extremely smart, and she thinks very quickly. She is very stubborn, and doesn't trust well. She is a good liar and a good actor. She gets defensive easily, but also can handle pressure. However, the stress does get to her and she gets panic attacks. She is in-between an extrovert and an introvert, as she gets along with many. She doesn't hide how she loves reading and drawing, in fact she’s quite good at drawing. She thinks a lot, and is a tech-expert.

Spot : Nerd 

Crush : nope 

Powers : light,enhanced senses,astral projection,force field,immune to radiation

Other : Super smart, second best tracker and fighter 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Crystal
Looks: Really long, really thick, soft pale brown hair just above her mid thigh(tends to let it be down and around her because she feels safer that way. Will maybe braid it sometimes.) Doe like pale grey-blue eyes with a light green-ish tint. She's very small for her age(4'8-ish), with a delicate and slight build, perfect porcelain skin(other then scars on her hands/arms/some on her legs/back from accidents with her powers when she gets them.) A heart shaped face, looks younger then she is(11-ish), and is quite beautiful/very cute. Always in a big grey hoodie to cover her scars.
Personality: Crystal is shy, quiet, very introverted and closed off(when she opens up to people then she really really really really trusts them.) Extremely loyal, will always try to keep people safe, innocent, rather naive, thinks her powers are useless, self hate/doubt issues, doesn't usually sleep or eat as much as she should. Extremely intelligent, creative, and artist. Cares very deeply for people, sometimes with how quiet/lonely she is it's hard for people to realize that she's just a 14 year old girl. More in POV's.
Spot: Best Friend
Powers: Plants (can create/shape/manipulate all plants/plant products,revive plants, mutate plant DNA structure,communicate through plants,control plant toxin, etc.), Telekinesis (manipulate objects/letter with her mind. Has it at an advanced level), Telepathy (read/sense thoughts of others,communicate with them, effect thoughts. Also at an advanced level ), Glass (create glass, control glass, create things from glass, shatter glass, polish glas, repair glass, turn things into glass, etc ), Ice (cold control, can cause frostbite and freeze things on an atomic level, cold generation, cryokinetic constructs, generate ice, can make herself/others immune to cold, etc.), and water(can manipulate/generate it in solid/liquid/gas form, manipulate properties of water, dehydrate things, heal, cause water storms, manipulate motor-functions, gain strength when in water, communicate through water, etc.) 
Crush: Grim. 
Other: If she focuses too much energy on her Telekinesis her nose bleeds and she will probably pass out (if it's really bad she can have internal bleeding.) When people think loudly it hurts her head/ears. If she uses too much energy on her telepathy/kinesis she gets really bad headaches. She can't control glass at all in the beginning and it seems really weak. Glass,water, ice, and plants (and her telikinesis)are influenced by her emotions(and so are other people when her telepathic shields aren't up.) The only one of her powers she controls well at the beginning is plants (which she can control perfectly.) Often accidentally freezes things and dehydrates things. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

Branch: Lucian

I'll be the nerd. 

Name: Evan

Looks: Brown mop hair. Brown eyes. Weaselly looking and not strong.

Personality: Hacks computers. Extremely smart. 

Crush: Malia

Powers: Never dying. Immune to radiation. Spells. 

• Posted at:

PSLAM 5:3

A proud Christian 

MY FAVORITE QOUTES: 

~ Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tommorow. 

~ Don't  worry about those who talk behind your back, They're behind you for a reason. 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sorry but that's taken and those aren't even the powers 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ablesong24

-GASPS- YES YES YES AND A MILLION MORE YESSES I CAN FINALLY SHOW OFF MY SURVIVALIST SIDE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS 

I actually was gonna do one like this on sa... 

• Posted at:

vKEY

A DIXIELAND TRUMPET      

You guys are amazing all of you, I love you all so much I hope I made a difference here. -hugs- ;-; Hopefully i'll be back.. I don't know what will happen...

#RememberSarah 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs can start

Malia

The world didn't use to look like this.There was green grass and a bright blue sky,tall buildings lining the roads.Now everything was duller.The sky was always a cloudy blue,the grass and trees were dead,and buildings were falling apart.Everyone had reached a bunker for safety.Everyone except me.Within all the chaos I lost my friends and was left behind.It's been almost a moth of me living on my own in a world of radiation and destruction.Surviving has been difficult for the animals might all be dead.I've basically have been eating canned foods from stores.Fruits.vegetables,and either spam or vienna sausages.Every day I'll go to a different store to stock up on anything that is still edible.After stocking I try to locate all the bunkers to find my friends.I haven't had any luck.I don't know how I'm still alive but I survived.I try to spend some time learning how to control my powers but  barely made progress.I was determined to be alone.That last person standing.Or so I thought.I went for walk when I noticed a girl having trouble breathing.Though it wasn't just anyone.It was Crystal.

Grim

"Are you insane"I asked as Crystal headed for the exit."Mal is my best friend.We left her out there too long"she countered."Which means she's dead"I replied."No she isn't.She's too smart for that"she said as we reached the door."If you open that door you could hurt everyone in here"I said."There are two doors.This one and the one back there.Both are air tight.They are fine as long as no one else opens that back door"she said unsealing the door and walking out.I walked out with her and closed the door.Neither one of use could breathe.A figure running towards us.Crystal was already unconscious.The last thing I saw before passing out was a tube of some sort being stuck into my arm.After about an hour or two I was conscious.I sat up and looked around.Both me and Crystal were attached to a blood bag."It's my blood"Mal said walking in"I figured it would cure you.""Mal"I questioned.It was all I could say.How was she alive?I looked over to Crystal who was starting to wake up and then pulled the needle from my arm.This had to be a nightmare. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I just realized I had the Jock spot but didn't post that form! I'm just using Josh though, so I'll post that later.

Crystal's POV

I open my eyes slowly, and at first everything is blurry. What happened...

"Where...?"

"Hey Crys."

I blink a few times then sit up quickly.

"Mal!!!"

I stand up and hug her, but something pulls on my arm.

"What's  this?"'

"Her blood. To cure us or something."

"Okay.... well, it looks like it worked." I pull the needle/tube out of my arm and then look over at Malia again.

"It's been so long... I knew you were still alive."

"How though, is the question."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"I've been trying to figure it out for weeks"I said"I have no idea how I survived."I looked over to Josh and then back to Crystal."So what exactly have you been eating"Grim asked."Canned foods.Probably the only safe food left"I replied.Suddenly I felt my powers acting up.I paced back and forth just before my eyes glowed green."What was that"Grim asked cautiously."Nothing"I lied.I walked out to get some air.Something tells me their might be side effects to helping them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

lynxbagel66

Hey can I be a  cat that lives in the green spot that you befriend please?

• Posted at:

Bagel da Lynx ;3                       SQUALL!!! x3         I'm also TOXICSTAR07!!!!!!!!Have a gnarly day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xDxDxDxD        So... who likes warrior cats???P.S.ASH'CLAW RULES!!!!!

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh??

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Joshua "Josh" Henry Graves 

Looks: He has short, thick, soft dark brown hair that’s longer in the front than the back. He has soft blue eyes and is tall with an athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and can be quite serious. Usually mature and very serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. A bit of a boy scout. He's like an older brother to Crystal. 

Spot: Head knight. 

Crush:Malia. 

Powers: Air,empathy,telekinesis,telepathy,immune to radiation. 

Other: He's claustrophobic. 

Crystal's POV:

After Mal walks out i start walking towards the door, only to be stopped by a hand on my shoulder. 

"Where are you going Crys??"

I look back at Josh questioningly and he sighs.

"We literally passed out and could have died and you want to go back out there."

"Um.... yes?"

"Oh my gosh Crystal. No. Do you want to die?"

"Not really, no. But what Mal dos to heal us... she can go out and she's fine. I think we could too."

"That's not something I'm willing to let you test-"

I pull away from him and walk out. 

I should probably go back and tell Valerie where we are... 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stood outside watching as the sun was setting.Crystal came and sat next to me."You ok"she asked."Fine"I said."What exactly happened back there"she asked."I've been living in radiation since the blast"I said"It must have affected me some how and now I can do things no one else can.And since I used my blood to heal you guys you might have some similar side affects.""We need to go get Valerie"she said."I know but we can't"I said."Why not"she asked."The radiation isn't survivable for people in the bunkers and if they see you alive they will ask questions.If they see me alive I become an experiment for them to make a cure for everyone in the bunkers which I will most likely not survive.We would have to get her to come to us and go from there"I said."And how do you suggest we do that"Grim asked.I turned to see him and Josh behind us."I don't know yet"I replied.

Grim

"She'll most likely come look for us"Josh said"If we aren't there."He looked at Mal.When was he just gonna tell her."She'll probably steal the only suit in the bunker and try to look for us.If we can find her than we can help her too"Josh added."Not a bad plan but we also need to think about a back up plan if she doesn't do that"Mal said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cutewolf230

Valerie : 

Where was everyone? Josh, Crystal, Grim, not to mention Malia. I looked at the door, hoping they would appear soon. When they didn't, I made sure everyone was in the Mess Hall before I made my way to where the only suit in the bunker was. I grabbed and pulled it on, and then raced out the door, carefully shutting it before I made my way out.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"We should start our hunt"Grim said.I followed them towards the bunker."Are we going the right way"Crystal asked."Yes.Grim was a great hunter and tracker"Josh said.We heard a noise and hid out of sight.An orange suit was walking down the street "It's just Val"Josh said.We all walked towards her.We explained as much as we could to her on the way back which I did the same thing to her as I did to the others."So you've been out here the entire time"she asked.I nodded."I should be dead but very glad I'm not"I said"Just no telling the others."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Crystal's POV:

"I'm guessing we shouldn't go back, right?" 

"What? Why?"

Well, everyone saw me, Grim, and Josh leave. We can't go back without people getting curious."

"Well, no one saw me." We all turn and look at Val. 

"Really?"

"Yeah, everyone was in the mess hall. I snuck out with the suit."

"We probably need to return that so no one gets suspicious and tries to come looking for us..." 

"Okay, but it was the only one. No one can come looking for us. So what should we do?" 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Nothing"I said"We survive.They live in the bunkers until it's safe for them.""Then what about you"Crystal asked."I stay hidden as will you guys"I said."What"Val asked."We should all be dead right now.Especially me"I said"They'll ask questions.Also the cure may have some side effects I haven't mentioned yet.""Like what"Josh said.The ground started shaking and I forced it to stop causing bruises to my arms.I held back the screams but I could feel the tears until it finally stopped."Like that"I said."You have powers"Grim asked."Yes and you might too"I replied. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus