Front sm

cutecobra71

Branch: Lucian

Natalie's POV:

"Everything is okay. Everything is perfectly fine" Ian Kabra was muttering nervously in the limo. Natalie Kabra, his sister, was sitting next to him, and getting more annoyed by the minute.

"Would you stop it! You're making my ears hurt. Why are you so nervous anyway?!" Ian replied,

"Everything must go perfect this evening! This will be Amy and Daniel's first time seeing us since the clue hunt."

"Second." Muttered Natalie quietly under her breath. Then louder she said, "And just WHY does everything need to be perfect? Amy and Daniel Cahill aren't much to get excited about."

"YOU wouldn't understand." Huffed Ian inportantly.

"What I don't understand is why you invited them to Leo's concert while they're here." Leo Kabra was Natalie's ACTUAL cousin, who although a Lucian, had an amazing voice. For some unapparent reason, Ian had scheduled to spend tonight at Leo's concert with the Cahills.

"Bad move, considering the looks Leo has." Natalie thought to herself. Ian had obviously not thought this through. "Oh well, that's his problem not mine!" Natalie was glad she didn't have to deal with all of this mushy stuff every time someone mentioned Dan- uh, SOMEONE'S name.

How is it guy's, and should I continue? Please comment!#Kepp39CluesAlive

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I WALK AROUND LIKE

EVERYTHING IS FINE, BUT

DEEP DOWN, INSIDE MY

SHOE, MY SOCK IS 

SLIDING OFF.

NICOLE JASMINE KABRA ststststststststststststs

#Keep39CluesAlive

#NeymarForTheWin

#Danatalie 

Front sm

cutecobra71

Amy's POV:

"I am about to lose it Daniel Arthur Cahill!" Amy whisper-yelled at her brother, who was shooting Nerf bullets at her. She would've yelled louder, but Nellie was on the phone. Dan, of course, paid no attention to the fact that Nellie was trying to have a conversation. He made explosion noises when the bullets hit Amy, then made gun noises when he shot the bullets.

"Dan," Amy started again, "Dan, I am going to lose my mind!"

"Cool! Tell me when it happens, so i can get a picture!" replied Dan innocently, blissfully unaware of the fact Amy's annoyance was building up. Right when Amy was ACTUALLY going to yell, the Taxi driver pulled to the curb and announced,

"We're here, You owe me... 56 dollars." Dan threw a few hundreds in the front seat, then hopped out of the car. "You just saved my brother's life." Amy said mentally to the cab driver. He, of course, didn't hear her, and was counting the dollar bills. Amy stepped out of the cab, and a rush of adrenaline filled her body. She was actually going to see the Kabras again. The lying, cheating, murderous Kabras, had invited them to a concert. Amy shook her head, to banish the thoughts. "They had changed since the clue hunt. They were... nice now." Somehow, the mere mention of Ian sent Amy into martial arts mode. She instantly became more alert, more prone to kick and punch and start a fight with Dan when it was not nessasary. She didn't know what had gotten into her exactly, but she was sure of one thing.

She did not want Ian Kabra.

• Posted at:

I WALK AROUND LIKE

EVERYTHING IS FINE, BUT

DEEP DOWN, INSIDE MY

SHOE, MY SOCK IS 

SLIDING OFF.

#Keep39CluesAlive

#NeymarForTheWin

#Danatalie 

Front sm

cutecobra71

I know that technically this is a Danatalie book, but there is a bit of Amian too. I feel like no one is reading this though, so comment and favorite. Tell me if you want me to continue.

• Posted at:

I WALK AROUND LIKE

EVERYTHING IS FINE, BUT

DEEP DOWN, INSIDE MY

SHOE, MY SOCK IS 

SLIDING OFF.

#Keep39CluesAlive

#NeymarForTheWin

#Danatalie 

Front sm

blueraven450

Continue cutecobra71! It's good!

Go Lucians! (Sigh. I wish I was an Ekat.. Yellow for Ekats..)

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven Blue

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona, Amber

"Memento mori." Traslation: "Remember you will die"

Front sm

cutecobra71

Thank you! I was going to stop, but now I won't.

Dan's POV:

As Dan and Amy walked up the stone steps leading to the opera house, Dan asked/whined to Amy,

"Why do we have to go to this concert anyway? We could have just gone to one in Boston!" Amy shot him a look.

"The Kabras invited us, and the polite thing to do is come. Besides," she added as Nellie pushed open the double doors,"they're probably very lonely since they're dad's missing and Isabel is in jail, they need company!" As they walked in, right in the middle of the room, surrounded by dozens of people, were the kabras. Dan nudged Amy with his elbow,

"Lonely huh?" Amy ignored him, and started toward the doors that led into the auditorium. But then Ian got in her way. Bad idea dude. Thought Dan, amused. Amy side stepped him, continuing on her march to they're seats, then when Ian tried to take her hand, she shook his off and gave him a look of fury. Score for Amy! Dan thought excidetly, then his triumph vanished when Natalie appeared at his side. His enthusiasm disappeared, replaced with nervousness. And not because he was afraid of her, no there was some... OTHER reason. 

"What has gotten into your sister Daniel?" She asked, staring off to where Amy had stormed off. Dan was taken aback and managed to answer,

"I guess she really hates him now?" Natalie laughed, then strode off to follow them. Dan stood, frozen to the spot, shocked. What has gotten into me? Do I- LIKE her? Ew, ew, ew!

• Posted at:

I WALK AROUND LIKE

EVERYTHING IS FINE, BUT

DEEP DOWN, INSIDE MY

SHOE, MY SOCK IS 

SLIDING OFF.

#Keep39CluesAlive

#NeymarForTheWin

#Danatalie 

Front sm

blueraven450

That last post was great! Keep going! I'm not a fan of love stuff but this is great!

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven Blue

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona, Amber

"Memento mori." Traslation: "Remember you will die"

Front sm

breezehawk40

Branch: Ekaterina

The MB used to be full of Fanfictions like this c:

Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us. I really like it so far. You are off to a grand start, dear! Keep going c:

Love mimi

• Posted at:

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

Front sm

cutecobra71

Aw, thanks guys! Honestly, I used to feel like this website was dead (you know, I post something two weeks ago and its still the twelfth most recent ) ,but now I know that there are some people still reading this and still on here.

Natalie's POV:

As Natalie strode to the auditorium, a thought popped into her head. Why was Dan being so... jumpy?? He doesn't think me and Ian are still- she banished the thought. She would have to deal with him later, when there weren't so many people around. 

This WAS really short, but i have to go eat. I'll write the rest when i can!!

• Posted at:

I WALK AROUND LIKE

EVERYTHING IS FINE, BUT

DEEP DOWN, INSIDE MY

SHOE, MY SOCK IS 

SLIDING OFF.

#Keep39CluesAlive

#NeymarForTheWin

#Danatalie